Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ASYA4eveAAA  Asya / Kabhi OS:Till you say you love me again

asya are married. dilshad left asad for rashid. asad is hard and stay far from zoya. painfull

"I suppose the things that you always take for granted, that you don't even notice, are what you miss the most." SO TRUE !!. she sighed heavily closing the book she was reading about a minute ago . She stood near the window on the couch that was attached to the wall below the lunette . She looked out in the sky taking a deep breath , "She was AlOnE ! " , yes quite alone in this BIG white khan mansion .

There was no one in that house , no one to listen her cries , no one to lessen her pain . "How our lives changed in about a year " she thought . It has been a year since she was married to Mr. Khan . A year since she transformed into  Mrs.Zoya Asad Khan but she lost everything in her love . Asad was no longer the one Zoya fell in love with he was completely changed or rather I should say went back to his own self . The ruthless , arrogant man . Who cared about nothing .

Asad completely busied himself in his work , was acting like a workholic, travelled a lot , A LOT and I mean it . He was barely home , he never called me up to ask if i was ok or to even ask that am i still alive ? Our lives changed since Dilshad ammi left us Yes this was the sole reason Asad changed again . Ammi chose her love in place of her child , I can't understand why ? . Why she couldn't understand that this was the same man who left her years back for the sake of money .

We had fights quite frequently . Infact just after a month or two after our nikaah these fights started . First I ignored it thinking that we are totally opposites and needed time to adjust but then it became unbearable and at last these fights grew huge . Sometimes he slept in his study while I waited for him to return till late midnight so atleast i could apologize  and finish the queralls between us but he never came and defeated i slept alone .

We rarely talked now it was just when he needed something he would say "Zoya actually I ..." and rest was all understood . I cried till hours in that room of ours   where no sound was heard after Asad left accept my sobbing and the chirpin' n humin' of birds . I was fed up with my life and this made me question myself about my decision of marrying asad . I had doubts now that did he even love me or not ?...

I shrugged all the thoughts away from my mind and shook my head to get rid of those idiotic thoughts . He was coming back from his yet another business trip tomorrow and i need to get ready for yet another FIGHT . She sighed heavily and turned to get changed for calling it a night . She went to the changing room and came out wearing a white sleeveless night gown with a cover up ( robe ). Since asad was not home she can sleep peacefully without getting a lecture of tameez and tehzeeb .

She went on the bed and lighted the lamp . She took off her robe and kept it aside on the other side of their huge white mosquito netted ( curtained ) bed . She took her pills and lied down  , while staring at the ceiling she drifted off to a not so deep slumber . 

It was 1:00 pm in the morning when  the room door clicked . And there was someone who came in the room .

Asad's POV...

I entered our room quietly with a determination not to disturb my wife . but when i laid my eyes on the beauty that laid on the bed with her eyes closed my mind directly diverted to the thoughts that shouldn't come in my mind . The thought of becoming one crept into my mind again after one year . The things i wanted to do with her one year back came into my mind and I felt a sudden urge of taking her then and there .

But i controlled myself . " Wow " he thought how beautiful she looked right now . Wait what was she wearing ? A night gown ? where the hell did she get that from ?. Well I have Hurt her so much . her tear stained face looked so beautiful right now . I have decided that i will make things work between us . No matter what happened in our lives was past i'll tell her that i love her very much . It was just i was afraid that she may even leave me someday .

Just like my ammi . She left me for a man i hated for the man who caused us so much misery . I was so involved in repairing myself that in the process I hurted my love  My Zoya . I ignored her pleas and cries but not now I would not let my past conquer my present . I won't !...

O.*.O 

Within no time Asad found himself walking towards her he pulled the curtain out and knelt in front of her admiring her . He touched her cheeks caressing then with his soft thumbs he got up a bit and planted a wet kiss on her cheeks . that was the moment when Zoya woke up she gasped and was about to screem when he kept his hand on her mouth to prevent her from screeming . 

After a jiffy he let go and switched on the lamp at the same moment when Zoya uttered " Who the hell are..." . She stopped in middle looking at her husband . But when she realised in which shape she was she understood why he was staring at her . First of all she wore a sleeveless white night gown over this she was not wearing her robe and over this her sleeve being loose as usual was not on her shoulder exposing her long milk white neck .

" AAp?...umm..wo...wo ...i am sorry ...mujhe lga aap kal aane waale hai ...i...wo ac...actually mai...i am sorry...mai change krke aati hu ..." She s**ttered in horor and got up from the bed correcting her sleeve . But when Asad caught her wrist before she could escape she just gasped in horor waiting for the lion Ahmed khan's volcano to irrupt . He pulled her close to his chest and came close to her ear and whispered .

"It's OK  Zoya ... go back to sleep" Said Asad intensly while Zoya just shivered under his touch . She couldn't believe it was after 1 year she was seeing the same intensity and LOVE in him ?. She tried to speak further after turning " n..n..nhi nhi...Mr.khan ...mai ...ab...abhi change krke..." but before she could complete she felt his cold fingers on her lips . "It's ok ...go back to sleep " he said while gazing at her quivering pink lips . They just glowed more along with Zoya in that dim light of lamp .

" But ..." and before she could complete he picked her up bridle style and placed her down on the bed . "Sleep ! " he ordered her and went to change zoya was in horor to do anything now so she just turned to the other side of the bed and gazed at the wall . After 5 mins she heard the door click she instantly closed her eyes in anticipation of a fight . "What has happened to him ?..." she thought . He came out wearing his tracks...Wearing ONLY his tracks ( bare chest ) and lied on the bed next to her with his eyes still on her .

He went closer to her and grabbed her from her petite waist . "She's so thin did she loose so much recently ?..." he thought as he never in a year of their marraige noticed this . He placed his chin in the nape of her neck while Zoya was just controlling herself to loose her control and just hug him and shower him with kisses she needed to be firm with him . She cann't forgive him so soon . Yes she came to know by his eyes that he realised his mistake .

He kissed her softly and nuzzled her hair . She was feeling heaven in the arms of the man she loved . The man who was lost in the woods of darkness from a long time .   He turned her slowly to face the roof while Zoya being the best actress held her breath and acted to be asleep . Asad pulled her close to his chest and stroked her hair . He planted wet kisses on her forehead and made her hold him from his stomach . Zoya tried hard not to gasp as she felt his warm chest on her hands . Well it was a tough night for her she thought . But luckily Asad even drifted to sleep .

O.*.O 

Next evening Zoya was in the kitchen making supper when Asad entered the living room . She looked at him and then went back to what she was doing . "umm...Zoya ?..."she looked up "Get ready !...we have to go out for a business party ..." I took a deep breath and turned . I nodded to him and he...smiled ? . "God ! is this true is he smiling ?..." she thought .

"Get ready soon !..." he siad and walked away smiling ...

Zoya sighed and went to change ... 

O.*.O 

Zoya came out dressed in a black saree with work on it she wore a red velvet sleeveless and backless clouse along with a dori that of course she wasn't able to tie . She came out and wore her accessories . And at that time Asad entered the room Zoya was combing her hair . He approached her and caught her by the waist . Kissing her nape he whispered " You look beautiful !..." .

But i ruined the perfect moment saying " Umm...A...Asad i think we're getting late ..." he looked at me hurt . And then we went to the party together as a husband and wife  . 

O.*.O  

The party was at full swing when People insisted me to sing a song for Asad just as i sang in our walima . I was not liking the idea as i never sung after that day but when asad insisted me i had to ...

i started humming the song ...

Maahi Ve...
Maahi Ve Mohabaatein Sachchiyan Ne
Mangda Naseeba Kuch Aur Hain
Mangda Naseeba Kuch Aur Hain...

i looked at asad staring at me and then became a bit teary as I continued . He was giving me goosbumps When i was singing ...

Kismat De Maare Assi Ki Kariye
Kismat Tey Kiskta Zor Hai 
Maahi Ve Maahi Ve Maahi Ve...

I was totally in tears by now . Asad looked no less !

Ek Taraf Ishq Hai Tanha Tanha
Ek Taraf Husn Hai Ruswa Ruswa
Dono Bebas Huve Hai Kuch Aise
Kare To Kisse Kare Hum Shikwa
Maahi Ve...

i looked at him and he looked at me we exchanged our miseries in a look ...

Maahi Ve Maahi Ve...

Dil Na Tute Khuda Ka Yeh Ghar Hai
Tere Sajde Mein Mera Yeh Sir Hai
Dil Na Tute Khuda Ka Yeh Ghar Hai
Tere Sajde Mein Mera Yeh Sir Hai..

and before she could complete the line Asad sang the rest !...

Maut Se Darr Nahin Lagta Mujhko 
Sirf Tumse Judaai Ka Darr Hai...
mahi ve...

and then i continued ...

Maahi Ve
Kismat Tey Kiskta Zor Hai 
Maahi Ve Maahi Ve Maahi Ve
Maahi Ve Maahi Ve Maahi Ve...

I looked up at him and hence not able to control myself rushed out . It was then i realised that it was raining completely soaked in water i cried there . After a frenzy of seconds I found Asad holding my hand and standing very close to me.

"Zoya ...i !" Asad started only to be cut of by her ...

" Please ... Asad just please ...leave !..."

" Zoya ...please ...I ..."

" I said leave !!! ...just go away !!!...chale jao hamesha ki tarah ..."

" Please jus...just Zo listen to me !!..." He said while cupping her cheeks.

"LEAVE ASAD !!! ". ZOya yelled at him and that was it for him he took her for a long passionate kiss . Zoya didn't respond in it as she was too shocked to . Asad pulled her closer and rested his forehead on her's. they were breathing heavily .

" I LOVE YOU ! " said asad to her like a meer whisper ...

"No you don't ! " retorted Zoya ...

" I love you ..."

" no ! "

" You eve love me Zoya !..." Asad said teary ...

" No i don't love you !...And you don't love me either !...pyaar karte hote tho poora ek saal mujhe apne se alag nhi hone dete !...kya galati thi meri bas aapko uss dard se nikaalna chahti thi ...bas !"

"I know , i know  I am sorry ... i am stupid Zoya ... but please don't say you don't love me ... Mai jee nhi paaunga itne dino tak tumhe iss dard ki wajah se apne se dur rakhkha ki khi tum bhi..."

"ki kahi mai bhi apko chhor ke naa chali jaaun ?..."

Asad nodded silently ...

"I wouldn't ever do that !..."

"I know !..." asad replied "I am So sorry Zoya !..please forgive me "

And with this he hugged her And they stood there in the rain ...

"I LOVE YOU !" Said zoya finally AGAIN ...

"I LOVE YOU TOO ...And i won't ever hurt you again "

After what seemed like eternity they broke apart and went towards the mansion that was now their home . The ride to the house was silent Zoya being the chirpy one opened the window of the car and relished the rain drops . While asad just smiled at her antics . 

O.*.O  

They reached home and as Asad was about to go in Zoya held his hand and gave him a hot lip lock . It was sudden , passionate , full of love she poured her happiness , love in that one kiss . They broke apart and Zoya instantly blushed like a tomato . Asad smiled at her and when she tried to escape his gaze he picked her up and walked inside the house .

" Asad!..." ignoring her protests he threw her on the bed . While she giggled Asad too laughed with her and after sometime when Zoya changed he went inside for changing he specially asked Zoya to wear that white night gown as she looked so adorable last night . And Zoya after so much protesting wore it ! ...

Asad came out and searched for Zoya but when he saw her nowhere he panicked . He went out and saw her standing in the heavy downpour with her arms open . He smiled at her and went outside wrapping his arms around her waist he said " YOU'll get sick ...Mrs.Khan ! " she smiled "I don't care ...till my handsome husband is there to take care of me ..." .

Asad smiled and turned her and after giving a good stare at her shivering lips he took her for a intense kiss . Kissing all day lights out of her ,She too responded the same . They broke after what seemed like eternity and looking at her heaving chest asad lost all his control that he had from yesterday . He can't stay far from her now . 

He took her inside and placed her on the bed after shutting the windows and drawing the curtains he pulled the string of their bed curtain and covered the whole bed with white net . He knew zoya liked it that way . He came on the bed and saw zoya who looked beautiful even from the most beautiful maiden cleopatra  . He laughed at his own thoughts . 

Kissing her neck he took off the strap of her night gown and placed it neatly on the floor . There stood Zoya his wife in front of him completely wet and shivering with the duvet covering herself . She was blusing like hell . Asad took off his clothes and went on top of her continueing with the torture while Zoya kept digging her nails in his muscular back .

"Complete me ..." Spoke asad in a husky voice . And with this they broke each other's boundries of hesitation , fear , love and much more. They became one that night . They overcame their fears of loosing eachother . They loved eachother and that was true . Nothing could change that . 

"Thankyou !..." said asad placing a kiss on a shivering Zoya who was in his arms .

"Your welcome Mr. khan ...I LOVE YOU ! " and with this they stayed in eachother's arms for the rest of the night ...

O.*.O  

For 2 months they continued to live together just like a normal couple . It was one eve when Asad returned from his office and saw Zoya crying profusely sitting in the washroom . He went close to her and hugged her tightly ...

"Zoya?! ...what happened did i do something wrong ?! "

"YES !!!...YOU DID MR. ASAD AHMED KHAN ...I HATE YOU !"

"Wha...just tell me whta's wrong Zoya ?..."

Zoya gets up and smiles at him wipping her tears she hugged him ...

" Nothing is wrong ...MR. ABBU AHMED KHAN !"

it took a min for him to realise what she actually meant and when he did the next moment zoya knew was that she was picked up by mr. khan and rotated like a rolar coaster ...

That day everything in our lives changed . He changed , I changed , WE changed . Now no one could separate us at any cost .we'll live together forever seeing our child grow up . The feeling that when he'll or she'll call us abbu / ammi would be amazing . I am waiting for that day and seriously I was able to heal Asad just because of my love .

It was him who took the first initiative but at last it was me who was patient with him . I won't ever leave him like his mother left him . I hated PHUPPi for what she did to my love . I was deprived from this till 1 n half year . But i would end by a saying ...

I closed my diary writing the past events of a month . I am 8 months pregnant now and asad is taking amazing care of me . After three years it won't matter "Then what he said and how he said it won't be important any more. What will be important are all the things you never got to say."
SanKsgian thumbnail
MaybeSomeday you are my most precious possession~~ an ARSH OS~~

neighbours, armaan come back to marry shilpa

Knock Knock...
"Come in Martin" the boss ordered
"sir as you said ive collected each and every information about the girl, all is present in this file sir" martin completed
"thankyou martin you may place this file here and go" the boss finished
He opened the file and went through it and then he stopped at the picture, he took it in his hans and stared at it mesmerized, a big grin came on his face
"youre still the same, actually no ure more beautiful now, cant wait to see you, 8 years, im coming back, I promised you and now im coming back to take you to claim you,
Armaan malik is coming back to possess you miss Shilpa Malhotra !!" he relaxed back in his leather chair
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
"SHilpaaa Shilpaaa" muskaan came running into the room
"di di what happened ??? Why r u getting so excited???" shilpa chuckled at her big sister
"shilpa he he armaan is coming back, he is coming back to take you omg shilpa armaan tumhaare liye aaraha hai" an excited muskaan narrated. Armaan had made his parents call this morning to her house to talk to her parents about armaan and shilpa. Their families were close friends as both of them were neighbors but the maliks had shifted to Mumbai from panchgini and now they were one of the most powerful rich family of India with armaan malik now the CEO of Malik enterprises. Rich and famous. Shashank and padma were also shocked as this was totally unexpected but they were extremely happy for shilpa and now everyone was preparing for their welcome as the maliks after 8 years were coming back to panchgini.
"shilpa shilpaaa" muskaaan finally shouted at not getting any response from her
"di di main di main who" shilpa was shocked beyond limits
"di you go down I will come in 10 minites okay" she told to muskaan as she wanted sometime alone
"ok come sooon haan" saying this muskaan went down
Shilpa couldn't believe her ears were he really coming back to to to take her to marry her????? He still remembers his promise
She still remember when she was 14 and armaan was 18, their families were very very close as they were each other's neighbours for more than 25 years shashank and billy were childhood friends. Armaan and shilpa were also best friends since their childhood, they were very close, closer than the closest! Armaan from always was mr possessive, he never let any boy come near shilpa, he always kept her away from the world, safe with him! She still remember how broken both of them were when they came to know about billy uncle's decision to move to Mumbai, armaan was very stubborn he was not ready to go but in the end he had to, he had no option. Shilpa was also really heartbroken but just to cheer up armaan on his last day in panchgini she decided to lighten his mood, she still remembers what had happened

"armaaan what are you doing here at the terrace, everyone is down na"
"I don't know, I just want to be alone in peace, come here" he called shilpa to come nd sit with him
"I don't want to go, I I don't want to leave you, I I cant live without you shilpa, I cant stay away from you" armaan spoke his heart out
Shilpa had tears in her eyes but she couldn't break right now she had to be strong for him.
"armaan really now, come on dude cheer up, you know what im really happy, finallyyy im getting free from you, I mean ab tum meri jaan to choddoge, and plz wahaan jaakar agar koi girlfriend banaao to mujhe zaroor bataana! I will pray for her safety and wellbeing" shilpa joked to lighten his mood but instead he grew angry and stood up to go down when shilpa held his hand to stop him
"armaan umm im sorry I was joking na, armaan I will miss u yaar ur my friend, but this is life u have to move on na, go to Mumbai make new friends, new GIRLFRIENDS but don't forget me and I will also make new boyfriends coz with u here I cant do that so once u go I will'.." she could never complete her sentence, he held her from her shoulders very aggressively and pulled her closer with anger and determination in his eyes and spoke to a startled shilpa
"you only and only belong to me!!! You from always were only mine and you will remain mine forever. Don't you dare shilpa don't you dare forget this, no boy has the right to even touch you or come near you, you are mine and yes im going, going away from you but that doesn't means I would never come back. Today I promise you that I armaan malik will definitely come back to take you, to possess you, to make you mine forever, you are here till the day I don't come back to take you away and this is a promise." With this he left her arms and went down
Shilpa was startled and shocked! His every sentence was again and again echoing in her ears, she has seen the determination and strength in his eyes, but she never knew he harbored such strong feelings for her.
But with the passing years she started to forget it, she started to take it as a joke, they never got the time to talk to each other, in the initial years the talked a bit but then from last 5 years they've not at all been in contact. She had seen armaan on tv magazines and interview. He was a rich and famous personality now and it was really obvious that he doesn't even remembers her now but no she was wrong armaan is coming back today to fulfill his promise !!!!!
Shivers ran through her whole body, those lines again echoed in her mind! Does he does he loves me??????? But how is that possible??? Weve been away for almost 8 years he still remembers me why he is such a big man he has everything, he can get any girl in this world then why is he coming back?????
But but do I love him?????
Yes her heart replied! She had always loved him! From their childhood his possessiveness his immense care, everything about him always attracted her towards him, but she was never ready to aceept it, being with him always made her happy, but when he left she first time realized how precious he was, the first whole year after he went she had only and only shed tears remembering him, shee felt incomplete without him, and why would she not her heart was with him but she was too stubbornd up to accept! With the passing years she pretended that she forgot him, she pretended to herself but her heart could never be fooled, it always screamed that she loves him. Armaan was the most powerful business tycoon then, his success always filled her heart with pride and happiness that she couldn't describe, but with this feeling came the feeling of disappointment that now maybe he doesn't even remembers her but she always shook it away. But today yes today she has finally realized that she is in love!! This is love her heartbeat increases just when she hears his name! She loves him yes she does
Tears of joy formed in her eyes today her heart won and killed her stubbornness "yes I love him, I love you armaan but do you love me???"
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''...
"OMG its almost 8 padma they must be reaching here any moment!" shashank exclaimed very worried. The maliks were directly coming here, to their house. Their house (malik house) was still being setup by the servants
"muskaan muskaaan see if shilpa is ready they might be coming any moment" padma shouted
"yes mom your princess is ready" muskaan shouted from the room
"di shutup you will tear my eardrums" muskaan giggled hearing this " Shilpa you really look like a princess, your prince charming will faint seeing you today" muskaan commented making shilpa turn beetroot
She was wearing a pure white sari with its boders heavily embodied and the blouse made up of white beeds. She actually was looking stunning with her jetblack straight and thick hair kneeling down till her elbows. Her green emerald eyes outlined with kohl enhancing their beauty and her pure white milky skin complimented with little make up
"muskaaan bring her down theyre here" padma called her daughters
Muskaan placed the tray of tea in her hands and calmed her down as she was really nervous and told her to go as armaan has still not reached.
"shashank your daughter is a gem, she is so pretty, prettier than ever, and look how big she has grown time flies, I really am not shocked that armaan is still captured in her magic, she would be the best daughter in law ever" ananya malik armaan's mom exclaimed with happiness
" umm actually I have to go to to the washroom umm so I will join u all later" shilpa quickly excused herself  and ran to her room
The whole living area filled with laughter " I think she is eagerly waiting for armaan" billy spoke laughing
"mom dad im here! A guy in a black tuxedo his hair gelled properly his blue eyes sparkling and his dimples set looked more handsome than a prince
"armaaan!!" everyone stood up. He greeted everyone but his eyes were searching for only one person
"armaan if youre searching for shilpa then shez up in her room, wait let me call her" padma cheekily said
"No aunty I mean if you don't min can I go up and meet her" armaan asked
"Why not go and well the house is the same you know which room belongs to her" padma said
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"anjali just shutup okay! Im hell nervous yaar I mean armaan all of a sudden, I really don't know what to do!! That moron ughhh you know what I hate himmm seriously, I mean I exactly don't even know why is he back, no yaar thankgod hez not here uptill now, acha listen I wil talk to u later bubbbyee" shilpa cut the call

"Moron not bad haan" a manly voice boomed into her ears from behind
Shilpa stood rooted to her spot she very well knew who it was, listening to his voice she let out a gasp which made armaan smile. He closed the door behind when she turned around startled
He was even more mesmerized seeing her, she was looking just like a fairy who just came down from heaven. Beautiful was even not enough to describe her, he lost himself in her innocence and deep green eyes
He started to walk towards her, decreasing the gap between them and not at all breaking the eyelock. His piercing gaze was making her go crazy and when he started to come near her shivers ran down her spine, she started to move backwards. He took bigger steps moving towards her staring at her with so much intensity passion and love in his eyes. Her back hit the wall and now there was no space to move back, but armaan still was coming closer, he came more closer and now there was nomore space left between them, he pressed his body hard against her jamming her with the wall. Their faces just few inches away their warm breathes kissing each other sending sparkling sensations in their bodies. His eyes burning her down, she could not take it anymore and closed her eyes collecting herself she tried to move away when he placed his both hands on the opposite sides of the wall blocking her completely.they looked in eacothers eyes which were conveying all their emotions, words weren't needed their eyes spoke volumes. He placed his one hand on her bare waist making her gasp and pulled her closer jamming her hard against his hardcore body and his other hand below her ear near her neck pulling her face closer, she closed her eyes ready to get lost in the world of magic. He slowly brought his lips near her and brushed them with hers, she gasped even louder he then placed his lips on hers capturing them into a sweet passionate kiss, but after some time the kiss grew more passionate and he kissed her very hard, conveying his want need love for her. He probed her lips forcing her to open up and let him taste her, soon enough she did. He kissed her upper lip hard licking it sensually. He roamed his tongue in her mouth licking it tasting her completely and pulled her more closer deepening the kiss. He finally after a long time broke the kiss going out of breathe. Both of them inhaled fresh air breathing hard. Shilpa quickly tried to run out of the room when armaan grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, making her back slam against his hardrock chest. He again placed his hand on her bare stomach making her gasp again
"armaan please'" was all she could mutter at the moment, loosing her senses.
He brought his face closer and moved her hair to the otherside of her neck and coming closer to her ear he whispered
"shilpaaa I told you I will come back, now you cant run away anymore. Now armaan will make shilpa his forever and eternity. You know there was not a moment when my heart did not shouted your name, when my eyes didn't search you, when I WHEN I DIDN'T REALISE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!" she shuddered at his sudden confession
" you look so beautiful, mesmerizing. He trailed his lips down her neck lining them all the way down to her collarbone, he placed soft burning kisses there. Shilpa closed her eyes tightly and turned her hands into a strong fist to control herself.
"youre driving me crazy shilpa, its very hard to control my demons and not claim you right here" armaan whispered huskily in her ears
"armaan please" she again tried to speak which she was not able to do
"I was waiting for this day from last 8 years and now I will not let you go away from me. Everyday I only and only dreamt about you, everyday I had dreamt to make you to make you my wife, and to spend my whole life with only you'.. I I REALLY LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU MS SHILPA MALHOTRA I ONLY LOVE YOU" he spoke biting her earlobe and licking it.
"armaan I"
"please say it, say what I am dying to hear from the last 8 years! Just say it!!" armaan pushed her to confess her feelings.
"I know you do! I know you love me as much I loe you, please Shilpa say it, im dying to hear those three words from you" he whispered turning her around and not leaving her waist, holding her tight from her waist bringing her closer
"armaan! She breathed heavily "armaan I I I Lo'" she could never complete her sentence as muskaan called her
She quickly withdrew herself from his hold from his hold and ran down making armaan bang his fist on the wall with frustration
"kab tak bhaagogi miss shilpa,???"
Everyone downstairs had their dinner and finally after much discussion their engagement and marriage date was fixed that was after 3 weeks becoz armaan malik couldn't wait more than this and finally the day came well shilpa hadn't yet confessed her feelings which pissed armaan badly, but wait is worth it he calmed himself. Armaan and shilpa finally after performing all their rituals and walking round the pure agony became man and wife

armaan entered his room where shilpa was seated on the bed. He settled near her. He slowly put off her veil and stared to take of all her jewels slowly. He undid all her jewels and kissed her forehead coming down he placed burning kisses on her eyelids then her cheeks nose kissing her all over her face but not her lips, he was teasing her badly. She looked into his blue mesmerizing eyes who were staring at her with so much love intensity and passion that she couldn't take it and hid her face in his ches wrapping her hands around his waist. Armaan chuckled and unclipped her hair. He then slowly slowly unzipped her blouse making her shiver and gasp.
He then moved her hair to the other side of her neck and pushed the blouse down from oneside kissing her bare neck and shoulders, he left  love bites on her neck and shoulder  making her moan in pleasure. He parted her and tilted her head he trailed his lips down her neck to her throat kissing biting and licking it making her groan. He then smacked his lips har upon hers kissing her hard and  passionately he maid her lay down and slowly undid her clothes and his, kissing her madly and passionately everywhere not leaving a single place. He again came near her lips and said
"say it shilpa today just say it. Say what im dying to hear, please say it" armaan whispered
"I I LOVE I LOVE YOU ARMAAN" she again whispered. This is what he wanted to hear , he was waiting for it since 8 years.
Today hi happiness knew no boundaries and he finally entered her making her completely and wholly his in every way by every mean. She was always his, |SHE BELONGED TO HIM and today he made love to her claiming her totally
"I LOVE YOU TOO MRS. SHILPA ARMAAN MALIK"
They lost themselves into the sweet magic of love
SanKsgian thumbnail
Laila.N The Disguised form of Love (ArSh OS)

his little sister's friend...

She came out of the bathroom wearing her red silk night gown, her wet and curly hair falling down her low back. She looked out of the window, at the glowing moon and her thoughts wandering over the last years of her life...

"He's going...Come, hurry." She heard her mom say from the door with a low voice, but her mind was elsewhere, it was like she was out of this world, like she had ceased to exist.

Unknowingly her feet dragged her downstairs, to him. Nearing the front door, she saw him surrounded by all her family. She just stopped at her place, lost in the moment. She stared at him, taking into his features. His black and messy hair, his cute dimples, his grayish eyes...

Feeling her gaze on him, he immediately looked up at her while she felt her heart skip a beat. That's only when she knew she was alive and in this world.

She saw his smile vanish and his expression turning into a serious one as he looked at her with piercing gaze. They were both lost in each other's eyes and without breaking the eye lock, he made his way towards her.

She looked at him, her heart beating so fast that she feared it would explode. He stopped an inch away, over-powering her by his height.

After a moment, he whispered "I'm going." She didn't know what to say. It was not new; she knew he was going; so why did he felt like repeating it to her? He always did that, always tried to convey a message, but she kept failing to understand it; or more acting like she didn't understand it...

A barely audible and emotionless: "Okay.", was all that came out of her mouth. But what she didn't know was that her eyes were betraying her. He knew her well and her stoic attitude was not something new to him. She always tried to hide her emotions behind that blank mask but every little feeling of hers was written in her eyes, and only he could read them.

Looking at her intently he tried to memorize every shade of green present in her eyes so he could feel her looking at him in his dreams during his absence. He memorized her well defined and rosy lips, her petite chin, and her short front hair falling down in front of her eyes but never touching them as they were protected by her long and beautiful eyelashes.

Scrutinizing her, he didn't know when tears welled up in his eyes. He was going to miss her so much' He wanted to confess his feelings, his love for her, before leaving, but it would just ruin everything. He needed to know what she felt first.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt heaven...

Suddenly, seeing tears in his eyes, she knew he was going far away from her. She wouldn't see him for a year and as realization dawned on her, without thinking for a second, she threw her arms around his neck, bringing him closer to her.

Everyone around them was smiling seeing her act.

She was crying in his arms, hugging him tightly, caressing his hair and kissing his cheek, every now and then while he kept caressing her hair and back.

He smiled through his tears, with the intensity of her embrace, he could go in peace. Both parted from the hug and he looked at her while she looked down. She still held tightly on his hands, not wanting to let go of him.

"Please, take good care of yourself'" She whispered with a shaky voice, so only he could hear.

At her words, he immediately raised his hand to her cheek and caressed it while planting a loving kiss on her forehead. "You too'"

He suddenly let go of her and turned away, so his back was facing her, and he never looked back.

Seeing him go, she cried harder, taking her hand to her mouth, suppressing her loud sobs.

If she had to describe her relationship with him it would be quite complicated and a little confusing...

He was someone she had known all her life, yet someone she was never close to.

He was her neighbor, her best friend's elder brother. Yeah...elder...very much elder... She was 19 while he was 26.

It all begins, the day she knew what a boy was, the day she heard about love, that means around 12.

Whenever she came to his house to play with his little sister, she used to pray for a simple glimpse of him. And whenever it happened, he came to her with a smile and ruffled her hair, and she was beyond happy with the slight touch.

Years passed by, and the moment she begin looking more like a woman than a kid, she saw a total change in him. He was cold towards her. Just a simple "Hello" or "Hi", was all she will get. Not even a little smile...

She felt devastated at that time. Her first crush was turning arrogant and indifferent with her. That's when she decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

She turned cold and mean towards him and had even stopped going to his house, instead she invited his sister to her place.

She hated him.

She kept growing up, and when she thought it was just a crush and that she will easily forget him, she found out she was all wrong...

Her crush turned into something deeper, she could feel it, whenever someone was talking about him, it made her feel all warm on the inside.

She knew she loved him, yet she acted as she hated him. With years, his behavior changed too. He now acted caring and loving towards her. She was all confused and didn't know how to react anymore.

Everyone, from his mom, to his friends and even her own family sometimes, used to tell her how much he kept praising her, how much he loved her... But she stubbornly told herself that they were talking about brotherly love.

After all she was just a kid for him; he was seven years older and way more mature. Why would someone like him even be interested in her?

She never confessed her love because of that reason. Even if sometimes, he did or said things that made her think it was something more' It was better not to dream and ending up broken hearted like earlier...

One year later...

And Oh! She was right... Broken hearted was all she was right now...

After his one year trip, he came back in town and all the neighborhood was just talking about him getting married. She couldn't take it anymore. She had planned to tell him her feelings but then, when he came up with this news, she was totally destroyed.

She hadn't seen him since he came back and she didn't want to...

Until one day, his sister called her to her place and she couldn't say no as she has wasted all her excuses already and she didn't want to hurt her friend.

When she knocked, it reminded her of her childhood when she used to pray he was at home. Well, except that now she was praying for him not to be home.

She cursed her luck when she saw him opening the door. He looked at her blank face and half smiled, almost mocking her.

"Hey." He greeted her playfully.

"Hi." She replied coldly. "Is your sister there?"

"No, she's out with mom; she'll be back in sometimes. You can wait for her inside."

When he saw her hesitating he couldn't help but grin, teasing her with his sexy dimples.

"No, it's okay. I'll wait here." She looked down, nervously, hating him and his good looks, killing her insides.

"On the porch? With this weather?" He chuckled at her. "Come on, I won't eat you."

She looked at the snow falling and feeling her already red nose, beginning to freeze; she gave up, and entered the house.

She took place on the couch while he brought her a cup of hot chocolate "Here, drink this."

"No thanks." She shook her head, looking away from him.

"Wow. As cold as the weather outside'" He smilingly whispered, taking a sip from his own coffee. He knew she didn't drink coffee, that's why he made her chocolate.

"Sorry?" She asked glaring at him.

"Why so tense? Something's bothering you sweetheart?" He teased her again, not fearing for his life.

"Nothing is bothering me! And don't you dare call me sweetheart!" She stood up and shouted angrily, taking out all the anger she felt towards him since he left.

"Something is definitely wrong there. First, not coming once to see me and now shouting for no apparent reason' What happened?" He taunted acting serious.

"You forgot not congratulating you for your wedding." She blurted out without thinking. She knew she made no sense at all, but she just had to let it out.

"True. But you don't seem too happy about it. Am I wrong?" He stated calmly.

"Of course I'm happy!" She humphed. "Why wouldn't I be? I wouldn't have to see your face anymore!"

"Ow, that's mean." He pretended to be hurt and stood up next to her. Slowly he walked, reducing the distance between them, and once he was an inch away, he looked down at her. "But I'm afraid you would see me even more. So quit dreaming baby."

She lifted her head with pride, and looked directly in his eyes, acting as if the proximity was not affecting her, but he knew her too well.

"I'm not a baby! And least of all, yours." She snapped at him angrily, feeling her heart beating even faster in her chest as he came closer, their nose touching and lips centimeters away. She begins to feel dizzy but her mind was forcing her to hold firm.

"Well'that's'something'you'll have to prove me'" He whispered in a barely audible yet husky voice, his lips brushing hers while he was speaking.

She shuddered badly, with the transcendent touch of his manly lips against her soft ones. She instantly closed her eyes, forgetting everything around her and waiting for more.

He looked at her closed eyes and smiled, directing his gaze towards her luscious parted lips. He badly wanted to kiss her right now but he wanted something from her before. He kissed her eyes, the sweet tip of her nose, her cheek, her chin and finally the corner of her lips. Teasing her he pecked her there first, then kissed her on the same place before nibbling it slowly.

She quickly fisted her hands, trying to control the urge he was creating in her. He was driving her crazy and she needed him to kiss her, but suddenly she felt deprived of his warmth. Opening her eyes slowly, she saw him grinning down at her. She looked away from him, totally embarrassed, but he didn't let her. Taking her chin in his hand, he turned her face towards him while she looked down.

"Look at me." He said firmly. Unknowingly, she did and was immediately lost in his passionate gaze.

"Say it." He whispered huskily, kissing the upper part of her chin, just below her lower lips. She rolled and closed her eyes in pleasure once again, helplessly wanting him to go further. She moaned and bit her lips when he sensually kissed that part again. Opening her eyes, misty with desires, she looked directly into his eyes and murmured "Kiss me."

With that he couldn't hold anymore and took her lips in his, into a passionate kiss. Moaning at the sudden level of pleasure, she circled one arm around his neck, while her other hand was playing in his soft hair, pushing him into her even more.

He took her to the closest wall and pressed her against it while his hard chest came in contact with her soft one.

They were madly and hungrily kissing, tasting and loving each other. With her arm around his neck, she caressed him there, making her way towards his chest. He groaned and lifted her on the wall, making her legs staying around his waist. He kept kissing her, one hand cupping her face and the other rubbing her tight. When he felt her move against him, his mind came back to reality and he suddenly realized what he was doing to her and where all this would lead to.

With a swift movement he got out of the kiss, leaving both of them breathing heavily. He slowly put her down on the floor and looked at her flushed face. What did he do?

He looked away and frustratingly passed both his hands in his hair. Sensing her calling his name, he closed his eyes, painfully.

"I'm sorry'I shouldn't have done that, you're too young and-" He turned to her and looking at the floor, said, totally ashamed of himself.

"I love you." She interrupted him.

He immediately looked up at her, his heart skipping a beat at her words.

Seeing his eyes widened, she thought she had scared him, so she tried explaining herself.

"I wanted to tell you this since you came back but, when I heard you were getting married I thought it was useless, so instead I tried to hate you' It's been years since I'm trying to hate you'But I just end up loving you more'" She sobbed a little. "But now, I feel like telling you all this. I know you think I'm too young and I know you don't love me the same way but-" </font>

She was stopped by the taste of his heavenly lips on hers and couldn't think anymore. When he came out of the kiss, he slowly banged his forehead with hers. "Finally." He whispered, smilingly.

She looked at him confused while he kept smiling looking at the desire in her eyes and her swollen lips. Holding her from her waist he said "Well you didn't let me finish but I was about to say "you're too young, and I don't even know if you share the same feelings for me."" He paused as realization dawned on her. "Well, now I guess you do." He teased her.

She hide her blushing face in her chest, feeling protected in his arm' Suddenly she remembered and a fear runs through her.

"Hey but, what about you getting married?" She asked him, her eyes widening with anticipation.

"Oh that." He looked at her with a loving smile. "It was just to make things go faster. You were too slow in confessing." He grinned teasingly at her while she looked at him in horror, mouth open. It was all an act?!

She got out of his arm and kept hitting him until he reached the couch. Falling on it, he brought her along with him. "I love you." He said, once she was on him. She stopped hitting him and looked into his eyes which held so much love for her.

She realized the love was always there, she only failed to recognize it...

Flashback end

She came out of her thoughts when she felt his hands on her waist. Holding her from behind, he caressed her belly. Inside of it, their love was growing and they couldn't be happier.

He softly kissed her shoulder while she leaned on him, resting her head on his chest. "Love you baby." He softly whispered in her ears.

"Hey, I'm not a baby." She whined, pouting cutely.

"Yes you are. MY baby."

She turned to face him, smiling onto his lips, while he slowly took her into a long and loving kiss.

"I love you too."

While 7 years were separating them, the depth of their love was bringing them closer than ever. A love she used to disguise as hate, a love she would have never realize if it was not for the separation they went through...
SanKsgian thumbnail
missdazzling ll ArSh OS - Reckless Lover ll

" WHAT !!! How could you do that to me ??? " Shilpa gaped at her boss who shook his head helplessly.
"Try to Understand Shilpa. I actually cant assign you into this task alone. You will need someone's help."
"Ya right help. Dont you even remember how many risky cases i have handled all myself. Am known to be one of the best Undercover Agent.If you are worried about me getting hurt.. " A teasing smile formed on her lips.. " Then i can surely take care of myself boss "
Vikram sighed and shook his head. "Thats not my worry Shilpa. I very well know about your experience and knowledge in this field. Definitely you are one of the most dedicated officer here. But you need to calm down and listen to my Plan "
"Fine shoot " Shilpa took a seat infront of him calming down all her anger and irritation.
" So here is the deal. Our target , Mr.Oberoi one of the biggest drug dealer is heading to Goa with his wife.Although he is trying to show he is on vacation, our sources have found out that a big deal is going to be done between two parties. They will be staying in Xenover Hotel so u and ur partner will get a room , and then work on ur mission "
Listening intently to the instructions, Shilpa frowned as a doubt formed in her mind. "I still dont understand boss. Why do i need a partner in this task. The Case looks like i can handle it myself pretty well. "
Vikram shook his head as he spoke.. " You definitely need a Partner. Because Xenover Hotel is inviting couples to stay in their hotel this week. It is only for married couples and their... " His voice trailed off as some color formed on his face.. Shilpa frowned and leaned forward questioningly..
" Their what ??? "
"Couple's Honeymoon "
Her eyes widened.. " Are you kidding Me.. No way i am going to any case along with a guy. Are you telling me we have to act as wife and husband ?? "
The uneasiness grew within her as he gave a nod. Its been two years since she had been close to any guy. Two years before she was ready to get married to her fiance' but he had dumped her on their very first anniversary. Since then committing herself to relationships had been impossible task for her..
Vikram shook his head and smiled.. " Shilpa you are a professional Undercover agent arent you ?? I very well know you can handle this case at its best. "
She gave a nod knowing he had pressed the correct buttons. The reminder of her being professional at once convinced her to carry on her duty.. " When do i get to meet my partner. And may i know who he is "
A mysterious grin formed on his lips as he answered.. " Believe me Shilpa. He is not even close to what you are thinking.."

Ohhh My.. Her breath caught as she noticed the man who came towards them in a slow pace. He was striking, muscular and for the very first time she had seen a man for whom handsome wasnt enough to justify his features. Her scrutinizing gaze ran from his toe upto his head , trying to memorize everything about him. The Armani suit he wore clung to his muscular body drawing him to the next perfect thing she had ever seen in her life. Shilpa cleared her throat and mentally scold herself for shamelessly devouring the sight of a stranger. When had she ever felt like this before in her life. Maybe never. Not even such first time attraction came towards her ex-fiance.
Her thoughts were interrupted with the excited voice of Vikram " Here you are Armaan. "
Her heartbeat rose as he came and stood infront of them with a soft smile. For sometime she couldnt help but just stare at him as he angled his face towards her. Why did she feel as if he was devouring her sight behind those shades. And in that very moment he took of his sunglasses and...
" He is Blind !!! " Shilpa blurted out without thinking as she noticed the way he stared past them. Vikram gave a nudge to her with a warning look while the guy Armaan smiled.. " As a matter of fact I am Miss... "
" Shilpa.. Shilpa Malhotra. I am sorry. I didint mean to sound rude.. " She bit her lip as she felt a dissapointment wash through her with the truth. Such a perfect man had no sight. But the the new doubt rose in her mind as she wondered how she was supposed to work with such a men.
Vikram broke the silence as they headed to the terminal area.. "Shilpa i will recommend you to have a talk with Armaan when you reach your destination. Your flight is in an hour. Good luck to both of you."
Questions kept floating on her mind as she stole glances at Armaan who followed them in a slow pace. She couldnt believe he behaved so cool , she bet no one could guess at once this guy had no sight.That was the moment when she noticed the cane he was holding in his right hand. This guy surely have good taste.. She wondered and unknowingly brushed her hand on top of it only to realize she did a mistake. Armaan stopped and turned towards her , once again she felt as if he was staring right through her which made her shiver in nervousness. And then he smiled and glanced down. " It helps me good. Just to make people realize i am not handicap person.. "
She stared at him dumbly as he shrugged his shoulders and walked forward.. " Shall we go. We are missing our flight. Miss Shilpa.. "

She passed ten minutes mentally advising herself that everything was going to be fine. And the very next minute her prayers were interrupted by him.. " Darling.. If we are supposed to act as wife and husband , i guess we better start talking.."

" I am a good agent. So i guess you should be worrying about your acting ability.. " She hadnt meant to sound arrogant, but just the fact that she was sitting so close to this guy was enough to make her body alert.
"As a matter of fact darling , there are some acting which needs to come naturally. Shall i remind you that we are going to have to act like wife and husband. That also a wife and husband who is heading for their...Honeymoon.. "
They way that he spoke the words with huskiness made her shiver at once..Get a grip on yourself..
"Dont mind Mr.Armaan Mallik but i am seriously wondering why i am assigned with a guy who.. " Her voice trailed off as she realized once again she was about to insult him..
" Is blind " He finished the sentence with a crooked grin.. " I dont mind being called Blind. But let me tell you Darling. I may be blind but my other senses are very alert.. "
The last words which he spoke felt like silk as he leaned towards her removing his shade. How could anyone even give a guess this guy lacked the sight. The way he stared anyone could have been fooled. And right now at the moment she felt herself drowning in his deep blue eyes as goosebumps rose in her arm. She was too lost in trance to realize that he had shifted closer and now held her face in his hands.. " Shall i demonstrate to you how alert i am.. ? "
" Nooo... " Before she could protest his lips locked on hers and he started to kiss her fading away every sense which was left in her body. His one hand caressed the small back of hers and the other hand snaked on the back of her neck pulling her close. She gasped and put her hand on his shoulders pulling him close. His kiss was intoxicating , she smelled the musky cologne of him which made her dizzy. A soft moan escape from her mouth as he started to devour her lips.. The kiss which started soft and smooth was growing all wild and passionate. Slowly she came back to her senses as she realized the way his hands were under her blouse caressing her soft skin. She gasped loudly and pulled away from him breathing hard as he grinned at her devilishly.. " Looks like we will have a hell of honeymoon "

"So how did you become a agent " Shilpa set infront of him as they had settled in one of the honeymoon suits in that night. The place was indeed beautiful and perfect. But it still reminded her of the kiss which they had shared back in the plane , and it made her wonder if things could heat up more between them.
No no no , I am on a mission. He is just a partner.
Armaan lazed on his chair infront of her tapping his food. " I guess your actual question is how i became blind. It was a unfortunate accident in which i lost my sight. End of story.. "
" With that.. " He continued.. " I am a retired agent. But vikram needed my help in this case so i couldnt say no. Do you know that Oberoi is one of the biggest dealer to be caught.. "
" I have been told that " She nodded " We have to start soon with our mission and get a hold on this guy. And i need to finish soon and get away from this guy..
A devilish grin formed on his lips as he glanced towards her.. " I guess its a good idea. When we are done we can actually enjoy our remaining honeymoon.. "
Shilpa cleared her throat and stood awkwardly.. " I will retire to bed now. We have lots of work to be done in morning.. "
Shilpa hurried inside the room with a thudding heart only to hear his amused voice.. " Darling are you leaving your husband on Sofa. That sounds so cruel. Shall i join you.. "
" NO THANXS !! " He grinned as he heard her instant nervous reply

2 Days Later :

" I cant believe this two days had passed and Oberoi is showing up only Now.. " Shilpa spoke under her breath as she noticed Oberoi and his wife who walked inside the restaurant.

Armaan straightened up.. " Is he here.. ?? "
She glanced at him nodding.. " He just arrived i guess. " It surprised her how suddenly she had grown comfortable with him. He had actually been gentle and calm in the past two days and she had successfully got to talk him without any embarrassment. But still it didint lessen the attraction which she felt towards him which annoyed her to the core..
A teasing smile formed on his lips as he took her hand and kissed it.. " Then its time for us to start our game.. "
" They are sitting infront of us.. " She gasped and turned towards Armaan who gave a silent nod. She kept stealing glances at Oberoi when Suddenly..
" What the hell Armaan " She pulled back surprised as she realized he had kissed her neck lightly.. Armaan stared at her with a innocent look and a not so innocent smile.. "Come on darling. No need to be shy. We are on honeymoon after all " He spoke loudly and leaned towards her kissing her neck.. Shilpa let out a nervous laugh and glanced towards Oberoi who narrowed his eyes at them while his wife grinned.. " Oh Honey see. They are soo much in Love.. "
Oberoi gave a nod taking a sip of wine.. " I can see that.. "
Shilpa gasped again as he started to get more passionate with her. Knowing Oberoi's eyes were on them it made her more nervous and uncomfortable. Forcing a smile on her lips she gave a tap on his arm.. " Darling dont you think we should continue back in the room.. "
He grinned at her widely and got up from his seat. Shilpa took his arm and passed a smile at Oberoi's wife as they walked pass them. But Armaan had some other plans. He knocked out the glass of water intentionally and stepped back acting.. " Oh god. I am so sorry.. "
Shilpa stepped in quickly with a apologizing smile. " We are so sorry. Actually my husband have lost his sight so.. "
Oberoi stared at them surprised. " But he doesnt look blind from any angle.. "
His wife interrupted the talk smiling. " Oh honey forget it. Just see how much in love they are. Nice to meet you. We are Mr & Mrs Oberoi "
Shilpa plastered a big smile on her face.. " Nice to meet you too. We are Mr & Mrs Mallik. Hope we meet around soon "

"You are much smarter than i thought Armaan Mallik.. " Shilpa spoke smiling as she followed him inside as he put a towel in his waist heading to the bathroom. He stepped inside and glanced back at her way.. " Arent you joining me.. "

" What " She blurted out surprised as she wondered how easily he would get her off guard.Shaking her head she stepped back sitting on the bed. " I guess not.. '
He grinned teasingly holding the door knob. " Well back there you said we shall continue in the room so i thought... " His voice trailed off as he closed the door leaving back Shilpa in trance..
Shilpa mentally scolded herself for loosing control on her senses. She couldnt believe she was just about to say yes to him. Was she really out of her mind. Was she loosing her concentration over her professional side. she spent few minutes reminding herself to give importance to her work.
Just then Armaan walked out of bathroom drying his hair. Silently she stared his broad back and at the water droplets which kept trailing down his body.. A guilty pleasure rose in her as she realized how much she wanted to run her hands on his back and..
Shilpa shook her head trying to clear out the devil thoughts from her mind. Armaan put aside the towel and titled his head towards her.. " Why do i feel that you are staring at me.. "
She bit her lip trying to make any excuse. But then pride took over her as she replied arrogantly.. "Fine  i was straining.. So what "
He grinned devilishly at her.. " Then i will suggest you to enjoy what you are seeing.. "

The next night :

" What on the earth do you think you are wearing " He demanded as they walked inside the party together.

"Its a cocktail dress" She spoke gritting her teeth.. " Dont you think you are taking the husband thing too serious. "
Ignoring her comment he spoke.. " This is unfair. You are wearing such teasing clothes to impress whom. Your fake husband cant even see and enjoy.. But then.. " He teased her.. " I can actually feel.."
Goosebumps rose in her hand as he started to caress her hip sensuously.. Clearing her throat she pulled away his hand as Oberoi and his wife came towards them.. " Ahh here is Mr.and Mrs.Mallik. Nice to see you again.. " His wife welcomed the warmly while Oberoi kept studying them silently..
" Nice to see to two Mrs.Oberoi. I hope you are enjoying the night.. "
This time Oberoi spoke with a big smile. " Ofcourse we will enjoy. After all tomorrow we have big things to be done. Now please excuse us i would like to have a dance with my wife.. "
As they walked away Shilpa turned to Armaan " Did you hear that.. "
He gave a nod staring straight" Looks like tomorrow the deal is going to take place. We have to keep a close eye on him tonight. "
They danced together while Shilpa kept filling Armaan details about Oberoi who kept talking with few strangers. Although she kept a close eye on him her body was alert towards the way Armaan was holding her close.Did he even realize the way he was effecting her..
Shilpa pulled away awkwardly.. " I am thirsty let me get a drink.. "
Giving him a nod she headed towards the bar and ordered for a drink. As she stood in the corner her senses grew alert as she heard Oberoi's voice.. "We will complete our task tomorrow morning 10 pm in Grand castle. Bring him there. "
Shilpa filled up Armaan with the details and both of them headed back to their room making plans for tomorrow. Finishing the discussion she walked inside the closet tiredly. She reached to pull down her zip only when...
" So i guess tonight is going to be our last night together here.. "
Shilpa squealed light and stepped back as she saw Armaan who was leaning to the wall staring at the floor. His crooked grin was enough to make her heartbeat rise wildly.. " What.. What are you talking about.. ?? "
" You exactly know what i am talking about " He grinned as he walked towards her in a slow stride.."Actually its not even my fault. It was you who was wearing that clingy dress. "
" But you cant even see it.. " She protested helplessly as he came and stood infront of her. His musky cologne was driving her crazy by now..
"Ohh i might not see it but i can feel " He replied with a serious look.. " Like this. " He replied softly running his hand on her back.. She stood helpless as he pulled her in his muscular arms.. "Do you even know what i wanna do to you.. "
" What " She whispered as he leaned towards her making her heartbeat wildly..
" I want to kiss you senseless " He replied brushing his lips on hers. And then I want to pull off this teasing dress of yours, take you to the bed and make love to you through out the night until you loose all your senses with me.. "
She gasped loudly as he spoke the words filled with passion and huskiness. His eyes reflecting the desire which he had meant to show her..
She licked her dry lips and took a step back protesting " No .. I... " She tried to get rude at him.. "Actually you are not irresistible as you think "
He grinned widely and chuckled at her words. Taking a step back he walked outside. " Well then prove me that i dont effect you. Come and change your clothes infront of me. "
Her eyes grew wide as her mouth fell open.. "Are you kidding me.. "
" NO i am not " He shook his head as he set on the sofa.. " I am blind.. You remember.. "
Still she hesitated as she clutched her night dress close.. He shook his head and chuckled.. "Let it be.. I already know i am irresistible "
" Fine ! " Gritting her teeth she headed out and pulled the back of her zip letting the dress hit the floor. With a thudding heart she glanced up to see him sitting calm and cool and but his eyes on her.. He cant see me..She reminded herself and pulled on her nightgown .." THERE !! I did it "
He gasped and grinned " Woahhh !! Did you just change clothes infront of me.. "
" As if you would see " She replied sarcastically stepping on the bed..
" What if i can.. " He spoke carefully , for a moment she stared at him with wide eyes while he kept staring at the floor.
She let out a soft moan but regretted at once. Armaan clenched his first and got up from sofa.. "I am coming to the bed in 10 seconds "
And the next minute he was on bed , hovering her and kissing her senseless. She closed her eyes as he pulled off her nightgown caressing her curves with his muscular hands devouring them through out the night .

As the morning rays hit the room Shilpa carefully shifted on the bed and stared down at Armaan who slept beside her peacefully.. She ran her fingers on his arms not being able to believe the fact that they had actually slept together. Last night something weird had happened between them. Their was a unspoken passion which came with the wild attraction. Did he feel the same thing he felt towards him. A halt came to her thinking as he flinched and the next second she was pinned beneath him..

" What " She stared up at him in wonder as he grinned " Remember what i told. I am always very alert.."
She ran her fingertips on his rugged face feeling the stable as he smiled showing his dimples.. " You are beautiful. You know it right.. "
She scowled " But you cant even see me "
" Yes. But i can feel you.. " He replied husky , now his lips hovered on hers and started to kiss her swollen lips senseless making her moan in pleasure.. She knew she could spent every morning in his arms like this. With this perfect man. But before that they had a case to cover.
Case.. Her eyes flew open as she pushed him off.. " Armaan we will get late for our task.. "
" I have to tell you something.. " He spoke quickly getting off the bed. But Shilpa made herself busy.. "Not Now. We will talk when we are done with this mess "

" Other officers have joined us they are covering from the other side.. " Shilpa whispered as both of them stood in the corner of grand castle holding their guns.. Armaan gave a silent nod .. " Lets head inside.. Its been an hour since they went inside.. I guess this is the perfect time to catch them read handed.. "

Agreeing with him she walked inside slowly.. Armaan headed to the other side while she headed to the door. She smiled as she almost walked inside without any threat but then..
" Welcome to the trap.. " Oberoi spoke as he came and stood infront of them with a crooked grin..

" We were fooled.. " Shilpa spoke disgusted with the truth. She wriggled as the goons tied her hand..

"  " I very well knew something was wrong with both of you. Did you really think i wouldnt notice the way you kept staring at me. I didint take me much time to realize its some lame officer after me.. "
" I am not Lame !! " Shilpa shouted " I very well know how to deal with Drug dealers like you.. "
Oberoi stared at her in surprise and broke into laugh.. " Drug dealer ??? Are you serious ? Man she is much dumb than i thought. Darling am much higher than you are think. Not any so called drug dealer. Am a known Murderer for your kind information.. "
Shilpa stared at him stunned as he came towards her smiling.. " What a pity you didint even have any idea about my profession. Anyways i cant risk keeping you alive. "
He aimed the gun and her. She closed her eyes still not being able to digest the truth. Why was she deceived about his real identity. She closed her eyes tightly but then a voice startled her..
" Not so fast Oberoi " Again she stared stunned at Armaan who stood behind Oberoi holding the gun to his head. But it wasnt the thing which surprised her. Armaan Mallik was staring right into his eyes smiling..
Oberoi sucked in a breath " You are not blind.. "
" Oh am sorry i am not.. But in order to catch you i had to act blind. Looks like my plan went off pretty well "
And then he fired killing him right on the spot. Shilpa set unaffected trying to adjust the truth in her head. He wasnt blind !! He could see all the time he was seeing. She closed her eyes realizing she was deceived back through out the case..
Shilpa opened her eyes seeing the officers taking over the area.. As she stood up she noticed Armaan who kept staring at her concerned.. " Are you fine.. "
She folded her arms and shook her head.. " So everything was a lie.. "
He tried to speak when she interrupted.. " Who are you.. ?? !"
His grimaced and then spoke.. " I am Armaan Mallik. CBI officer. I was assigned for this case a month ago. We had to go with the plan and i needed a patner who least knew about it "
She closed her eyes feeling disgusted.. " So in truth you used me for your work.. "
Guilt filled in his eyes as he shook his head.. " No I.. Let me explain.. "
Hissing in anger she slapped on his cheek and headed out of the place..

1 Month later :

Maybe i could enjoy here.
Shilpa walked inside the pub trying to ease of the tension which she had been feeling since a month. Since the time she had run off from Armaan. She had spent long time cursing him , hating him but still she couldnt help but miss him. His touch awoken the passion which she had been missing from years. Was he really the man for her.. No if he was he wouldnt have hurt me.. But then what if she had given him a chance to explain.
Feeling the distress she took a seat infront of the bar playing with her drink.. "If he has to come he will"
" Thinking of me Darling.. " His voice rang in her ear sending chills down her spine.. She gasped and turned around. Again she felt stunned seeing the handsome man who stood infront of her with his trademark grin. Trying not to show the effect in her eyes she turned around.. " What do you think you are doing here.. "
" Searching for you.. " He shrugged and then smiled.. " Why do i feel you take your agent role too serious. I had spent a hell lot of time searching for you.. "
She couldnt help but smile seeing the frown on his face.. " Well then i guess serves you right for deceiving me "
He sighed and then held her hands.. "I already feel guilty for that. So i am here to correct my mistake. I was thinking if you would be interested in some other case.. "
" A Another case.. ?? " She raised her eyebrow amused as he grinned in returned.. " What counts in this case this time.. "
He faked a serious look rubbing his chin.. " Nothing much difficult. You will just have to become my real wife this time and try to entertain me. What say for a life time.. "
She grinned playing along with the time.. " The case sounds very... Interesting "
" It is " He flashed his smile.. " Just accompany me to the bed every night. This time i will make sure i enjoy every view without faking blind "
Shilpa felt flushed , she started to blush as he moved closer caressing her soft cheeks.. " So what say. Wanna say yes to this Officer.. "
She smiled and locked her arms on his neck.. " You know what Armaan Mallik.. You are such a Reckless "
"Lover .. " He completed her sentence brushing his lips on hers. She closed her eyes thinking he was going to kiss. But then he surprised her by pulling her into his arms and then heading to the dance floor. " Let me now show you what this Reckless Lover is capable of doing with his sight.."

**********************************************************************************

Edited by SanKsgian - 9 years ago
SanKsgian thumbnail
tehzeebkhan  OS ArSh/Ri 17/8/2011

arsh in love. her sister riddhima omes and fall in love with arman. shilpa is pregnant and decide to sacrifice her love

Hugging him tightly expressing her inner happiness she said"Armaan i feel like on cloud nine, she is coming back tomorrow she has fulfilled my dream"shedding tears of joy ,getting the warmth of his embrace ,her relaxation spot.

Armaan smiled seeing his jaan happy who he knew had to work hard to fulfill her dream,which was to make her sister Ridhima doctor.

Ridhima was coming back from london after getting her MBBS degree .Shilpa and Ridhima were twins,Shilpa was 10 minutes older than Ridhima ,both sisters had great bond .

When they finished school their parents died in an accident after some days,Shilpa took Ridhima's responsibility ,she studied at home and did private examination, while she sent Ridhima to the best college and then for further studies she sent her abroad to get degree.

Shilpa started working soon after her parents death ,her big dream was to settle Ridhima's life ,first making her doctor than getting her married to the best guy.

After graduating Shilpa joined Malik firm as Armaan Malik's PA and Both fell in love. Armaan wanted to get married instantly but Shilpa's first priority was to settle Ridhima so she asked him to wait.

He loved her and was willing to wait for her infinity,Armaan knew she had seen hard times, working and studying at the same time wasn't unproblematic she used to stay up all night.She loved Ridhima more than her life he was very well aware of the this but also tacit that he was the lone source of her relaxation she feels calm when with him.

"I know Shona"
kissing her forehead his hands on her back, burying his face in her hair feeling unperturbed ,taking in her aroma .Getting out of his enfold smiling she said

"Armaan i can't believe she is coming back after that aweful night i thought i wiould never see her again".

Armaan held her shoulders tight"Shona please don't... never say that again i told you na i would not let anything happen to you i love you"kissing her cheeks lightly moving down to her lips he captured them 
leisurely moving them softly urging her to give him full access.

Their tongues mingled forgetting about the surrondings,pushing his tongue more in her mouth drinking her sweetness ,caressing her back gently.They broke the kiss when Shilpa's cell vibrated, breathing heavily with her eyes still closed inhaling exhaling to calm her nerves.

Her cheeks turned red when she gazed at Armaan who was smirking she mananged to take the call"Hello Ridz kaisi hou?...sab packing hou gai na theek se...yeah miss you too apna khiyal rakhna bye"."So baat hou gaye"Caressing her cheek with his knuckles Armaan asked,Shilpa with her eyes lowered felt tingling sensation inside her "Arr..maan" they were again disturbed by a phone ring
"kabaab mein hadi kon hai yeh ab"

Armaan said annoyed while Shilpa laughed.Armaan looked at her intently"ohy hoy" Shilpa took the phone"Hello"Armaan clasping her from back resting his face on her shoulders"Kon baat ker raha hai...kon hou tum?"Shilpa asked the person on the fone troubled.

Armaan saw the change in her distressed manner frowing he grabbed the fone from her"Hello kon bol raha hai"Sternly(person on the fone"teri mehbooba ki jaan bachana chata hai tou usay bol k Oberoi court case se dour rahey werna")

Armaan gritting his teeth"kya karay ga werna huh!dare you call her again"saying so he hung up whereas Shilpa stood terrified.

"Shona ider dekho you are a brave girl,you don't need to get scared of these people"pulling her toward him he held her in his embrace tightly rubbing her back, soothing her"look at me Shona"placing his hand on her chin "you can't get back now!!!!!!!!! you saw how Vivek Oberoi killed that poor girl and her family is so poor . You are the only hope of justice for them ...out of any one else you stepped ahead and dared to give statement against him.They are just afraid that they might lose the case"."He said the consequences won't be good if i said anything against Vivek ...pause..mein thak gaye houn Armaan "expressing her grief she fell on her knees 
holding his shirt.

Bending down he moved closer to her face and sucked her tears moving his one 
hand in her hair caressing her skull lovingly.Shilpa felt his hot breath on her face his lovely gestures were providing her security like always.

Closing her eyes she placed her head on his shoulder and started making imaginary patterns with her fingers on his chest.Shifting her face closer to his chest she kissed him there softly,she said"Ar..maan????????""Hmm bolo meri jaan"he asked..."make me yours completely"Armaan had goose bumps all over his body ,it was him usually who would say such things.They were in a relationship for more than two years and not once she crossed her limit nor Armaan forced her.

It was first time she was taking the initiative and was asking him to make love to her,Armaan's palm on her cheeks their faces nearly touching eachothers"Are you sure Shona??????"Shilpa Nodded.Not wasting anymore time Armaan picked her up and walked toward the bed putting her down he covered her small body with his big structure...forgetting her problems in his arms enjoying his every touch she 
surrendered 
herself to the love of her life.

She knew Armaan wanted to marry her from the time they confessed their feelings for eachother. He loved her more than anything,but she had responsibilties and wasn't ready for commitment.Comprehending that he was disappointed when she refused to marry him that time and yet he was ready to wait for her made Shilpa fall in love with Armaan all over again.

Now that Ridhima was coming back after fulfilling her dream ,she felt relieved and wanted him to feel her love and vice versa.

Next day Ridhima arrived ,both sisters were over the moon meeting after two&half years.After some days of relaxing Ridhima joined the best hospital for internship Sanjeevni,Ridhima was more of a prankster and childish compared to Shilpa.Shilpa's personality was completely opposite she was serious and bold sort of women.Two months passed quickly ,Shilpa attended two trials in court and final trail was one month ahead.

One day Shilpa was sitting in her room working on some file when Ridhima entered screaming like a teenager with excitement"Di Di you won't believe what happened to me????"

Shilpa hugging her"waoo what happend Ridz"looking questioningly"Di i am in love Di ...i can't believe i fell in love... that too in such short period"Shilpa happily"Really who is the lucky guy?"jumping up and down Ridhima said"Armaan Di i love Armaan...i don't know Di when,how,why but i love him".

Shilpa felt earth slipped underneath her feet the moment Ridhima said Armaan she was petrified."Di"Ridhima shook her hard Shilpa came back to her senses"Di sun rahi hou na i love Armaan... Di he is your good friend na please you talk to him na i want marry him Di".

Shilpa was at the verge of crying but she controled her emotions somehow and smiled "I am happy for you"She managed to utter.

"Shona di please Aap Armaan se pochyain ge na whether he loves me or not i don't know if he does"with alot of difficulty Shilpa spoke "I am sure he will love you"Glancing at Shilpa's pale face.

"Di are you okey?????you look pale is everything okey?"Shilpa smiled weakly"haan i am fine Ridz".

Shilpa couldn't sleep all night thinking about what Ridhima told her,(i can't snatch away her happines which is Armaan ...i have to talk to armaan about it.I would have to ask him to marry Ridz even if i have to beg him i would.I know i am being selfish in my sister's love Armaan would understand my grief and he is the best guy)she cried all night(i am sorry Armaan mujhe maaf ker dena,i hope Ridz would keep you happy).

Next few days she avoided Armaan in office ,he sensed her weird behaviour but thought that she might be stressed out from the court case then one afternoon she entered his office nervously.

"Ar..ar..maan i...i need to talk to you"intuited Armaan guessed she would spill out whatever was troubling her now."Bolo na Shona"

"Ar..maan i want Ridhima to get married "Armaan smiled"That's great Shona,then why are you upset"pulling her closer to him while she tried stepping back
"tumhey koi aetraaz nahin"he was confused why would he mind if Ridhima marries, she is such a nice girl they become good friends in short period of time"mujhey kyon aetraaz hou ga?????/"gazing at her for answer"tou mein haan samjhoon?"she asked"Shilpa whats wrong with you i would be happy for Ridhima and you should ask her whether she wants to marry or not".

"Ridz asked me to fix her marriage with the one she loves","Tou problem kya hai?"not getting why she was behaving distant with him.
"pochoo gayy nahin kon hai woo?"
"Kon hai woo?"
her eyes fixed on the floor gulping she mumbled.
"y.you Ar..maan"
(did i hear her right no no it can't be...i must have misheard)holding her shoulders jerking her...
"kya kaha phir se bolo?"
Breathing erratically pool of tears made way down her face...
"Tum Armaan ..(sob)..she loves..(sob)..you..please please..(sob)..marry her"

Her eyes pleading him to say yes,Armaan pushed her back ...his eyes turned red with anger,"Tum pagal hou gaye hou kya??".Moving closer to her angrily gripping her elbow.Tears 
in her eyes were making him more angry, one thing he can't stand tears in her eyes.
"Wo pyaar ..(sob)..kerte hai.sob).. tumse"
,Placing his hand behind her head his fist full of her hair"ahh"she cried he pulled her face closer "aur tum"gnashing his teeth"tum pyaar nahin kertyin mujhse bolo huh...BOLO"he shouted she trembled and knew there was only one thing left to do.Opening her eyes slowly...
 "tumhe meri kasam Armaan"
As soon as he heard her his grip loosened,his eyes begging her to take her words back he fell down on his knees and buried his face in her stomach she placed her hand on his head"please please don't do this to me Shona please i would die without you...i love you and Ridhima is just my friend"he beseeched,

"Please Armaan she doesn't know anything about us please uss se Shadi kerlo tumhey meri Kasam".

Suddenly anger took over him standing up he held her from her waist his fingers digging in her skin she hissed with pain"theek hai reh paoo ge mere baghair kyon 3 zindageeyan barbad kerna chaate hou?? jab Ridhima ko pata chaley ga tou"She didn't let him complete
"Nahin please don't tell her anything ussay kuch mat batana please".

Armaan composed"theek hai yehi kehne aii thi you can leave now if you don't want to marry me then don't but i won't marry Ridhima either ab tum ja sekti hou get out"he yelled...

"Dekhta houn kitni din dour rehte hou mujh se!!!!!!!!!!tum ney mera pyaar dekha hai Shilpa meri nafrat nahin ab mein tumhe dekhaon ga derd kya hota hai,tum se nafrat keroun ga "...

Armaan agreed to marry Ridhima after alot of pursuance by Shilpa but he didn't talk to her properly whenever she would meet him he would taunt her.

Shilpa tolerated his rude behaviour patiently,guilt was killing her inside and soon it started affecting her physically.

By keeping herself starve and sleepless nights were taking a toll on her health,she was punishing herself for breaking Armaan's heart .

And Armaan on the other hand wouldn't leave any chance to insult her and she was dying a slow death,. Threat calls from the Oberoi's were continuously coming.

She organised Dinner for Ridhima and Armaan one day to fix their engagement date,Armaan's eyes were set on Shilpa while she looked here and there to avoid his cold gaze.No words were exchanged just eyes were speaking ...his with full of anger,Displaying daggers toward her.

He could clearly see the change in her appearance ,she  lost weight ,her eyes had dark circles.Day before the trail in court was their engagement...
"So Di tell me how come you never fell in love with Armaan"

Ridhima asked out of nowhere,Shilpa coughed hard Armaan ran to her and rubbed her back to calm her down placing the glass of water infront of her lips.

She moved the glass away with her palm Ridhima saw the interaction between the two but kept quite"Di kya hua? are you alright?"

"Yes (breathing heavily)i am fine".Glaring at Shilpa angrily Armaan spoke"Tum ney kya pocha tha Ridhima Shilpa se?"Shilpa looked up at him"Haan Di how come you never fell in love with the charming Armaan Malik"Glancing at Armaan.
"Because he.. he isn't..my my types"

Taking the glass water and drinking hurriedly"i need to do some work excuse me"saying so she left from 
there.
"Ahh Ridhima i will be back mujhe washroom use kerna hai okey"Ridhima nodded.

As soon as she entered her room she cried silently,Armaan went to her room straight holding her arm he pulled her with such force that she landed on his chest"Ahh Ar..maan" 

Gripping her tightly from her waist he whispered in her ear clinching his teeth "who do you think you are huh!kya samjhte hou apne app ko????????jawab kyon nahin deya Ridhima ke sawaal ka bolo"

Trying to get out of his hold"Please Ar..maan cho..chodo mujhe you are hurting me"giving a sarcastic laugH Armaan said"ohh i am hurting you huh aur tum ne jo kiya uss ka kya?????"Pushing her back with rage"you will regret this one day".Jerking her back he left shutting the door loud.

Soon the day of engagement arrived,Shilpa looked after all the arrangements,She was passing by the store room when she was pulled inside.

She tried screaming but the person covered her mouth with his hand"kyon dar gayye"his husky voice went throght her ears, shutting her eyes she mumbled"Armaan!!!!!"rubbing his cheek with her caressing her back he whispered.
"Abhi bhi waqt hai please Shilpa aisa mat karo"he implored.

Shoving his hands away"i think its nearly time for the engagement ceremony".

All eyes were set on Armaan and Ridhima but Armaan was gazing at Shilpa who was shedding silent tears stading beside Ridhima she passed her the ring before Ridhima could put the ring in Armaan's finger,something caught Shilpa's attention she pushed Ridhima out of the way with full force and next thing was heard BANG.

Shilpa lay down unconscious in Armaan's arm on floor with the pool of blood oozing out from her arm,Ridhima was shocked what just happened Armaan yelled"call the ambulance".Shilpa was taken to the hospital immediately.

Armaan and Ridhima were pacing impatiently outside the OT ,The moment they saw doctor coming out  both ran to him.Armaan"how is she Doctor?"

"Mr Malik we have taken the bullet out from your wife's arm but your baby might not survive because of the blood loss"

Armaan alarmed mumbled"ba..baby?"Ridhima was stunned"yes didn't she told you she is nearly 3 months pregnant well right now she is under observation for next 24 hours,we have given her blood if she gained consciousness then everything is okey i have to go now excuse me".

Armaan tighten his fist tears coming out of his eyes he fell down"why Shilpa why did you do this?".

Before Ridhima could put the ring in Armaan's finger Shilpa saw somebody trying to shoot Ridhima with gun so she pushed Ridhima aside and bullet peirce through her arm.

"Tum Di se pyaar kertey hou mujh se nahin?"Ridhima asked for the 10th time not believing on her faith Armaan nodded in agreement"You are my good friend Ridhima i only love Shilpa".

"Then Why didn't you tell me ,Di tou aise hi hai but Armaan tum ne bhi nahin bataya.Aur Di sab kuch chup chap sehti rahyin.She was sacrificing her love for me".

Suddenly Armaan stood up "she is pregnant with my Child and she hadn't told me"His voice pouring out pure anger,Ridhima tried making him calm and understand"Armaan hou sekta hai wo khud nahin janti".Ridhima didn't wanted anymore problems in her DI's life,After knowing the truth her respect for Shilpa grew and now she was adamant to get Armaan Shilpa together.

Opening her bedroom door Armaan started searching for something checking drawers and cupboard finally he found what he was looking for her medical report.

Reading her positive pregnancy report again and again he couldn't believe she knew ,she was hiding it from me he was fuming with anger. Taking the report with him he left for hospital again to confront her .

It had been two days since Shilpa regained consciousness,Ridhima was taking good care of her.Shilpa knew from Ridhima's behaviour that she was aware of everything about her and Armaan"Di thoda sa aur soup pee loo please"

"Ridzi please i don't have any appetite"turning her face to the other side.

"Ridhima yeh mujhe dou"taking the bowl from her hand Armaan sat beside Shilpa on bed while Ridhima thought of leaving them alone.Shilpa lowered her eyes,moving closer to her Armaan held her chin"kyon mere bache ko bhooka marna chati hou?"he said glaring at her.Shilpa gasped gulping she uttered moving back"Armaan wo mein"he held her tight"Bolo jaan se marna chati houna humare pyaar ki nishani
ko"Shilpa cutting him inbetween covering his mouth"Nahin Armaan"he shoved her hand away.

"Nahin tou kya haan bolo ...mujh se yeh sab chupaya ,janti thi na tum,agar mere bache ko kuch bhi hua na tou acha nahin hou ga samjhi tum"he shouted.

Two weeks later Shilpa was discharged Armaan would regularly visit her he  made sure she eats enough for the two.He hadn't talked to her he would only talk to his unborn child and would place numerous kisses on her stomach .

Ridhima confronted Shilpa she complaint why shilpa hid such a big part of her life from her that how could Shilpa think that she would be happy stealing her sister's love.

Shilpa tried saying sorry to Armaan countless times but he never listened ,Court date was delayed when Shilpa was shot the culprit got caught too who shot Shilpa,he was working for Oberoi's.After Shilpa's statement Vivek Oberoi was sentenced for 14 years.

"Di open the door please"Shilpa was six months pregnant ,Armaan was still angry with her .

she attempted so many times to talk with him but he was determined not to talk and ignored her pleads,she have had enough she was getting irritated by his behaviour and so from morning she locked herself in room"Nahin i won't open the door and won't eat ...not until Armaan talks to me"She cried.

"Open the door Shilpa i am warning you werna i will break the door"Armaan yelled"Noo noone loves me,tum bhi mujh se pyaar nahin kertey mujhse baat bhi nahin kertey"she complained,

"Shilpa i love you and i will talk to you paka open the door and eat something ,dammit you are starving my child"he said frustrated.

"chillaa kyon rahay hou??"she started crying again,"Shilpa stop behaving like a 4 year old come out right now or i will break the door"he shouted.

Shilpa trembled (i think kuch ziada hou gaya)she opened the door slowly as soon as she came out he hugged her tight his eyes puffed with constant crying "Don..don't ever do that to me i love you.he showered her with kisses.

Ridhima was still doing her internship where she met karan Khanna who was madly in love with her .She said yes to him after some time both were planning to go to London for one more year to complete their practise.
SanKsgian thumbnail
    Maybesomeday  ArSh Os| InEvitably Yours | for Zahru

"Will see you at the party then Armaan." Her lashes fell down, to lift and meet his. The blush complimenting her countenance, rather was just a nudge to the avalanche of irritation he had been boring since last fifteen minutes. Never judge a book by its cover; had heard loads, but bringing it to practical application ' this was his day's first resolution. She bid him a disappointed farewell, disappointing for her, but quite elating and satisfying for him, and finally his lungs left out a breath of freedom.

Girls ' dictionaries said, this term defined female humans, who were the part of the group of mammals. They were different from men, and carried off springs. However, Armaan's ideologies of life always begged to differ. He believed this term more likely was an expression to define sexy on hookers, who reacted the way he wanted, transformed into his favourite time pass where ever he wanted.

His life could not be stated any different, than those who were tagged as the society playboys ' filthy rich, filthy minded. Two things consecutively, changed about his bed every day, girls, who were honoured to have the feel of what only lucky females could attain, and second, the bed sheets, which had their night germs. If a girl could not have been beautiful, sexy and breathtaking, it was an insult, because she remained unsuccessful to qualify for the list of contenders inundated in a battle to be Armaan Malik's next catch.

This was his way of living. Rules of ruling. Entertainment for enjoyment. And all in all the sensual tyranny of Armaan Malik.

People change. How, is a debate left in the hands of nature and destiny, and destiny brought his change in an unpredictable beautiful avatar'''..

"Maya, baby, had been missing you since so long." He rolled his eyes, in irritation, as soon as a woman clad in bright yellow rushed into his arms, digging her soul in his arms.  She pulled back to move back, and gladly place her lips over his. His lips formed a smirk, and his hands rose to wrap around her small waist.

The lip lock was however interrupted by a heavy voice, ringing through their ears. He moved back to see the courtesy.

Yellow diamonds in the light

His blue eyes fell on a girl, with her head bowed down. Her hands engrossed in picking up all the fallen books. Her white dress stuck to her body like beauty. The revolting wind, played with her hair, and they floated in the sync of it, as she endeavored to keep her head down straight. His heart began to race in flicker of a moment. His eyes, leaned down, in an attempt to see the shimmering countenance concealed behind the tantalizing black, but the spell reached its end, on a yelling declaration.

"Shilpa, can you not watch where you walk? You fell and took my books too. You are a useless rat." Maya glutted out her anger.

"I really beg your pardon. I did not intend to fall. I just had to have lost my balance. I apologize for this." She stood, with the books rather un-neatly held in the crook of her delicate glistening white hands. Her hair moved away to release to him, an elegant pulchritude. Her countenance bewitched him, with dark crystal green eyes, innocent and exquisite.

"Shilpa." The name escaped the territory of his lips huskily, leaving him in need of heavy breathes. She was beauty, just more perfectly redefined. His half body grew numb, and all that had been drawn to her with an adrenaline rush, was his erratically pumping heart and blue eyes. The glow of her face was radiating like the luminescent moon.

"I am sorry." Her voice, unsettled the serenity of his body, giving a jolt to the chords of his soul.

"Armaan, ye hai Shilpa, my friend.  Shilpa this is Armaan, my boyfriend." Maya's face gleamed intensely, as she proudly associated herself to Armaan.

Now we're standing side by side

Shilpa's eyes lifted and met his. A spark generated through their hearts, spark that was undeniable.

"Hi." She softly whispered, and her eyes reluctantly left his.

"I have to go. Maya I, I completed your assignment, il go to the library before it closes." She refused to look at Armaan once again, and quietly made her way to the library.

As your shadow crosses mine

What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I can't just deny

Shilpa placed her books back in the locker, to turn around and see Armaan whose hands came up instantaneously to cage her in his proximity. She let out a small silent gasp. His eyes tend to keenly focus on her. Slowly, in sync with a romantic intensity, he closed the gap between their aching bodies. His body tenderly blended into the exquisite touch of her body.

"What are you doing?" she looked at him, baffled and frightened.

"nothing." His lips touched the sensitive flesh of her ear. "Not yet." The husky whisper, made her heartbeat rise.

She gently pushed him away, never having an eye contact.

But I've gotta let it go

"Shilpa." He held her wrist.

She stood still, as his steps rose towards her. Impeccably his breathes tormented the flesh of ear, elating the nerves of her heart. Her back pressed against his steel chest. Her body started to tense, feeling his rummaging heartbeat. It was another moment, until her closed the gap between their face, and whispered in her ear, softly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Shilpa Malhotra."

Slowly, almost unnoticeably, she let out a silent whimper at their proximity. Her cheeks burned. It was nonetheless a majestic sight for him. Elegantly beautiful she was. She whirled around unwantedly, her nervousness elevating, as she turned towards him, nodding slightly and quickly and fervently made her way out of the locker's room.

"What are you trying Armaan? I told you, you would lose. She is my best friend, and I know her very well. Even if you endeavour your whole life, succeed you will not. This bet is mine."

Armaan sighed, and looked into the challenging eyes of Maya, as she boldly stood against the other side of the door.

He smiled arrogantly at her, more likely mocking the big words she threw at him. "You really think so? This is a bet, my bet! And Armaan Malik never loses. Just wait and watch, she will fall for me, because after all she is another random girl." He silently vowed to himself, declaring his determination to Maya.

It was just another matter of days, where not dominantly but softly and sweetly he seeped unnoticeably into Shilpa's heart, piercing all barriers. Helping her with her class works, guiding her through sessions, for she was a new entrant in the middle of the semester, and taking care of her, like she was a baby. He had changed, atleast that was what the whole university thought. But little did they know how a game cannot be won without cynical tactics.

She begin to grow comfortable around him, smile with him, talk to him. Slowly her guards were falling, and slowly he was crucially invading the territory of her heart.

"Shilpa." She stopped, and turned to look at the source of the voice and smiled. Vivek. He was another friend of her. A very good friend he had become indeed.

"Vivek. Finally" she smiled at him. They were supposed to do a project together.

He walked towards her, closing the gap between them, and surprising her,  as he pecked her cheek. Shilpa stood still for a moment, trying to get rid of the uncomfortable and awkward feeling disrupting her mind.

"Chalein?" he smiled dashingly at her, drawing closer.

"y.Yeah." she managed to smile a little.

Just before they could move, a firm manly hand grabbed hers, stopping her in her way.

"She is going nowhere. She has some more important work at the time Vivek." Armaan, who had seen this whole scene, couldn't control his anger anymore. His fists had unnoticeably clenched, and it felt as if something was pricking his heart. He could not see her with anyone else, and Vivek never! He spoke in a rough unpleasant voice.

Shilpa stared at Armaan bewildered, when he allowed none of them to speak further and dragged her away. Pushing her against the secluded area of the library, with all the furious frustration building up in him, he almost yelled at her.

"Wow! You really love public affection display! Don't you?"

"Armaan?" shilpa, felt scared for the first time.

"He would easily touch you and you would let him do it. WOW! So since when are you both having this affair? Never felt like informing me? Oh why would you? Im an idiot out here!" his eyes, his rigid jaw, and his mouth, everything spoke the language of intense anger.

"ARMAAN? What are you talking about? And why are you talking like this? There is nothing between us alright. How can you even think like this?" she spat back, anger engulfing her as well.

"Oh yeah! It's me the fool out here. Hes coming holding, kissing you so easily, and theres still nothing between you both. Oh yeah, maybe youll say theres something between us, when he finally gets you laid down."

"How can you even think like this? You think so low of me? You disgust me Armaan." She was hurt, inevitably, and the look on her face pierced his heart with countless needles. She pushed him away, and ran out of the library.

He stood gazing at the floor for moments, unsure of why he reacted like this. This is all just a game isn't it? Vivek is his closest friend, and Maya is his girlfriend. It was just a bet they had put on, a bet which he no matter what wanted to win. And Vivek had even told him that he was playing his own game. Initially he had no problem, he cared not about who does what to Shilpa, but he could not see her with any other man recently. His feelings had been fidgety, rather disturbing him all the while. A jealousy accompanied his twitched heart, an undefinable storm raging his peace. The feeling of fear, had always been overtaken by unexplainable and immense rage everytime, and he reacted in ways he shouldn't. he sighed pushing his hand through his hair. He just messed it up. He had to apologize to her. He couldn't see her hurt.

But why?

Clad in a beautiful yellow knee length dress, she entered the party, having every gaze stuck on her. She did not look anything less than an enchantress. And as his eyes fell on her, he was bewitched by her Aphrodite-like beauty. His breathes had been stuck in his throat. Her pale shoulders, her smooth legs glowing in luminescent light. Knowingly or unknowingly, not only was she just looking like a godly beauty who had descended down heaven, but also a dangerous aphrodisiac.

She had managed to avoid him successfully throughout the party thrown by Maya. He could not be with Maya, because he had explained to her how they had to stay away until the bet is over. Little did she know how tired he was of her. And the more and more he grew fond of Shilpa, the more, he started hating Maya.

He had grown restless and irritation had bounded him. She had to confront him, he wanted this confrontation to happen. He wanted her with him. As the party came to its end, and the guests begin moving to their respective houses, he finally gave into his impatience and followed her out.

"Shilpa." He held her arm firmly. She looked at him, and abruptly detangled her arm out of his smooth grip.

"Don't follow me Armaan. We have nothing to talk about!" her eyes grew big in anger, as she again turned around.

He grew angrier, holding her wrist again and turning her to him. She was pulled back by such a force, that her body pressed against his, falling in his manly arms completely.

"Stop. Ignoring. Me." He looked down, deadly into her eyes as he spoke in a hardly reachable voice, clenching his teeth, and stressing out on each word.

She looked into his deep blue eyes, scared yet enthralled. The feeling of being in his arms, made her skin stand, and her heart begin to thump uncontrollably.

"Armaan." A soft whimper left her lips, as her expressions softened.

Before he could have done anything, Atul appeared from the back calling out to him, and he left her at once. Cursing the timings, he saw her retreat and quickly getting into the car, she made her way home.

As she reached home, she was completely drenched due to the heavy rain. Throwing her heels and bag off, she was about to make her way to the room, when her door bell was pressed impatiently.

She quickly rushed to the door, oblivious of who was on the other side, and stood stunned as she saw him across the door drenched and looking straight into her eyes.

His wet white shirt clung to his body like another skin. His hair had been dripping wet with water, and the first three buttons of shirt had come undone, revealing his chiselled torso. He had never looked more desirable and handsome.

She stared at him, as slowly he crossed the distance between them, and before she could even comprehend his lips were on hers. His hands cupped her petite waist, as he pulled her flush against him, and an unstoppable fire was set. In a moment, he pulled his lips back, slowly looking into her stunned eyes, and huskily and possessively whispered over her lips.

"The only reason why I can't see you with others is because you're mine."

And his lips were back over hers.  Fierce and smooth. He had long waited to feel the touch of them, the silkiness, the fragrance of her womanly mouth, the untouched softness. The sweet feminism, and he was utterly surprised, as he had never ever thought it would be so big, so amazing. Like the rising of tides, desire coiled up inside him, avalanching with an unstoppable pace. Unwantedly, and reluctantly as ever he left her lips again for a moment, looking up into her eyes and speaking softly, while his hands roamed around her back exploring each curve.

"Tell me you want this, or tell me stop. Just tell me."

She looked up at him dizzy with his drug, like an impetus her body grew feverish and wild, and all the feelings she had suppressed since the very first time they had met rolled out even before she could have a hold at it.

"I love you Armaan." Time stood still for that one moment. He had heard this thousand of times, from thousands of girls, but none ever affected him. His heart stopped beating for a moment, as if it had only started in the first place to listen to her beautiful voice chanting his name. There never had been a more peaceful feeling. A gush of happiness filled his heart, dissolving all the moments of restlessness and worries. Nothing ever seemed more beautiful than this one moment. The perfect moment.

His hand held the back of her head, as he brought it down, her lips again meeting his.

Immediately, his lips hardened; in a heartbeat, their kiss turned into hot and ravenous. He was closer, his weight tantalizingly near yet not upon her; all of her senses leapt. Their lips parted; she hauled in a gasping breath. Before she could open her eyes, he took her mouth again, commanding, demanding, and ravaging her senses. His hand closed over her waist more firmly. Moving forward, his feet shut the door behind, and in another moment, she was in his masculine arms, as he carried her to the nearest room.

The shock of his touch, of the sliding caress of long, strong fingers sensually explored each curve of her body. Like lightning it speared through him, incandescent fire arcing through their veins. His lips coaxed the curve of her lips, drinking like an addicted animal from the juices of wine and pure ecstasy. He pushed her against the door. Her breathes heaved, the smell of sweat and wet breathes mingled in the room's atmosphere. His hand moved up to unzip her dress, and her body shivered, as it collided with the minty cool air, as her naked flesh was exposed till deep down the hip bone of her back. He moved back. Lips parting, inhaling long deprived air. Her head hung down against his chest. Her fingers, small delicate smooth fingers, clutching his wet shirt firmly.

His gaze roamed, intently, over each glistening inch of her skin. The wetness, sensual and gleaming impeccably at him. His body no more had control. With an impetus desire crystalized in his veins, ravaging his own senses.

"GODDH." His hands traced the smoothness of her thighs, fingers burning as they touched the butter and silk of her skin, aching intensely. His mind was clogged, blocking all thoughts, every remnant of consciousness. His legs began to ache. A tension gripped every fiber of his body. His hand, tracing, memorizing every curve of her body, enticing, and ravaging her senses, slowly, like a dangerous poison seeped inside her, the territory of control and comprehensions, damaged everything. His hand reached her back, pulling down her dress, and his teeth pulled down her straps, and in another moment the dress fell off. She looked into his eyes, dizzy and soft, and all she could see was the blatant naked hunger; desire elevating to heights of madness.

His eyes seared her innocence. Beautiful, could not even explain the half of what she was truly. He was rocked, to a point where his senses had burst, the heat exploding inside his body. He closed the very little gap between their aching hot bodies, and whispering as deadly husky as ever his hands pushed her deeper against the wall.

"I want you so much that il break you into pieces."  His hand reached down, mounding swell of her exquisite breast, the heat emitting from the soft flesh. It felt as soft as a petal. His fingers ached, his mind bursting with pouring need

Beneath his hand, her breast swelled; her nipple had tightened to a firm bud even before his fingers found it. His fingers stroked, gently kneaded, and her abandoned senses sang. While the warmth of his caresses spread through her, heating her, heightening the melting sensation deep inside.

The molten void in him had dug a whole, aching to be filled, as he cursed lowly, and his face dug into the curve of her moist neck. Slowly, inexorably his lips traced, kissed ravenously the beautiful smooth radiating skin. His head dug deeper and deeper in the soft sensitive flesh of her neck, her soft womanly scent enticing, and ravaging his senses.

Her head arched back. Her mouth released a raspy moan, as his hand kneaded her soft breasts. Her fingers closed about her hair, caressing them, driving him mad to no calculative extents.

He looked at her, trying to stand still. Her dark green eyes collided with his, as he softly whispered.

"I can't stop this, and I won't stop even if you say. I asked you once before, checking if I could do it, stop it, but now, even if you tell me to, I won't stop, I can't stop. I want you. Right now!"

Her eyes assured him silently, unsure of her own feelings, she was flowing with the immense tidal desire that had swept her off.

In another swift moment, he swept her off her feet and picked her up in his arms. Placing her on the huge bed, his wet body covered hers. He took off his belt with urgency, throwing it off. He lowered down to her, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it away to a dark corner of the room. The room was covered in dark cobalt and red rich wallpapers, with polished brown furniture and a huge exquisite bed in between. The moonlight illuminated their naked hungry bodies, softly cascading its luminance over them. His shirt went off, and she felt his wet perfect abs, the shape of his broad enormous muscles. He lowered down, growling inwardly.

"Tonight Il make that molten heat inside you explode." He lowered his lips back to hers, coaxing hers, kissing her intent and with absolute fiery.

"In a cataclysmic starburst."  in a languid caress, his thumb circling her aching nipple. A quivering shiver raced through her. Deliberately, he caught her eye. "With a force, that youll cry out to me all night."

His head descended deeper and deeper, until his lips did not sear, ravage and explore every secret inch of her body. She quivered uncontrollably, as his lips teased the hot core, his fingers caressed her sensually all night long. He unclasped her chemise, and it was gone, removing every barrier that could have separated their hot bodies, skin to skin from cringing to each other in a raving everlasting union.

Their passion rose, heightening like an impetus, taking over them. Wildly, they explored each other, felt what they never did before. His eyes wandered to every secret fruit of her feminism, his lips kissing their way down her delicate neckline. She pressed herself back, her head arching back, as she moaned softly. His body, tight and hard, pressed over hers, stimulating the wetness of obsession as it ascended between them. 

His fingers slowly, formed slow patterns over her belly button. She let out a raspy throaty moan, as his other hand moved down to the forbidden sensitivity of her body. His fingers, slowly, slipped inside her haunch. Fingers spread, as the heat of her body puddled down his fingers. She arched herself uncomfortably, as sensations seeped through her uncontrollably. Every other thought clogged, fading in the swirling tornado of pouring pleasure, of wanting to feel this forbidden sinuous ecstasy.

His head dug down, into the crook of her neck, smitten in the catastrophe of an overwhelming ravishing passion.

Her lips pressed together, as his fingers, softly parted the soft folds of her feminism. Her hands wrapped around his neck, slowly her fingers maneuvering, her nails clutching mercilessly his hair.

He lifted, his weight lightening above hers, as his hand traced up, cupping her head, and he lifted her hips in a swift movement. 

"I want to fucck you. I want to get inside you. Right. Now." His raspy painful voice cascaded shudders down her skin. She shut her eyes, wrapping her hands tighter around him. Her body lifted, to dissolve In his warmth. He let out a shaky moan and flipped them. Her body moving softly over hers, as he lied beneath, breathing heavily. He closed his eyes, trying to control his ragged breathes, the molten desire exploding inside him, busting with raging need. She slowly let her eyes trace his beautiful body, carved with nothing but alabaster stone. Each inch of him, so perfect, so desirable, it pulled her senses strongly.

Her head buried down, her hair sprawling across his face softly. Her fingers traced his abs, maneuvering the muscled lines, slowly, almost agonizingly. She moved up, her hanging breasts brushing erotically against the warmth of his skin, igniting a painful fire. Her soft lips pressed against his throat, pressing feather light kisses. He hauled in a deep breathe, shaken to the core. His mind blanked, white falling over his eyes. He felt helpless, almost incapable to move. Her aphrodisiac form spread a poisonous libido through him. a battle, he had already been besieged by.

He held her head, pulling it up to his level. His eyes dizzy and moist with desire, stared into hers, as he whispered in a painful raspy barely audible voice to her.

"You do understand what you're doing to me? I'm going insane."

Their positions changed, as his weight once again pressed against hers. His lips parted, taking her bosom between the aching territory of his mouth. Her slow moan set his senses to fire. His fingers, moved back to the depth of her core, slowly parting the soft folds, as slick, they embraced the slow intrusion of his fingers. The slow forming of bolting pleasure started to rush to her core. She pushed her hips up to him, pressing herself in the pillow. He smiled, a faded smirk lightening his features.

"Feel me when I get inside you, when I make you mine."

And slowly, his hands parted her legs, making a place for himself.

He took her till she dropped, embracing her slick folds, as he softly entered her the very first time, than the wild desire of love, need, hunger and madness took over, and they dissolved into the blissful ecstasy of pleasure, quivering for more.

He pulled her closer to him, as he felt her soft body shivering under the duvet softly. He looked at her smiling, and finally softly he whispered to her sleeping self.

"I think I love you. So very much." And gently pressing a soft kiss against her forehead, slept back as the morning sun stood high up in the sky.

"so finally you won the bet Armaan? Wow! You really are impossible. Armaan Malik. No girl can ever resist you. Now that the stupid bet is over, we can again be together as a couple." Armaan stared at maya confused, as he entered the locker room.

"What do you mean?" his voice was rather rough.

"common Armaan, I saw you coming out of her house today morning, wearing that same white shirt from last night. Mustve been really disappointed. That bitch might have been your worst lay ever." She smiled drawing closer.

His fists clenched, as tightly as they could, and he looked at maya with all the anger that was boiling him now. Before he could even utter a word though, he heard a small familiar gasp, and his world came down trashing, as his eyes met her deeply wet and shocked ones. She moved, with the raging of thunderstorms, lightening bolted through him. The sensitive thread, just stuck to its last hope, he stood, watched unbelieving, stiff. And then she retreated. Moist eyes at verge of breaking and letting the flood in. her steps rose back, and she ran, away. To Never Come Back'.

He had been held by the principal for important event discussion. And yet he left it abruptly, restless and hurt, as he ran to her house, madly, and she was nowhere to be seen. He had searched frantically for her, wild and mad, he had dug out every corner and yet he couldn't find her.

He knelt to the ground, defeated, broken devastated, after three months. "I never loved because my parents never loved me. I hated this feeling, I was scared of it, and yet when I fell in its trap again, when I wanted to accept it, you again took it away from me. You cant leave me. You will have to be come back to me Shilpa. Youre mine. Just once, just so I can tell you how much I love you." And his tears mingled with the heavy showers pouring down to the Earth'.

3 years later'..

" hello. This is Shilpa Malhotra, ive come for an interview here." The girl with brown curls, looked up at her and smiled widely.

"Oh Ms. Malhotra you are here. Please take a seat. I will inform sir about your arrival." Chirpily she informed Shilpa, and went into the office, with several files in her hands.

Shilpa stood staring at the building in awe. It was beautiful, magnificent, and exquisite, leaving her in terrific awe.

However, an impatient feeling curled up in her stomach, as she gazed at the surroundings, an indescribable emotion stabbing her. She let the thoughts dissolved and politely thanking proceeded inside the office.

The cabin was titanic. From the rich lime wallpapers to the exquisite white furniture, she was in awe. She could see a small cabin attached to the bigger one, with a small door amidst acting as a connection, and way to entrance and exit. Might it be hers now, she pondered over it smiling.

"Have a seat ma'am." Pulling out of her thoughts, she finally noticed the man that was sitting on the big leather chair, his face covered due to the laptop screen, as he typed with perfection, and his P.A stood beside him, guiding her politely.

She gave a small smile, and sat down.

The P.A looked at his boss, as if receiving commands silently; he took out a stamp paper from a folder and placed it neatly in front of Shilpa. He proceeded as she looked at him questioningly.

"Here is the contract, as per our company regulations and requirements you have to accept certain terms and sign this contract giving your consent, that you would not leave this company under any circumstances for a year. Or you will pay an amount desired by the authorities here."

Shilpa stared at him baffled. She was in need of a job, very desperately, and then she received a call from Malik Empire, and she came for the interview.

"But, but you didn't even take an interview."

"Ma'am we had checked your qualifications already, and we think youre suitable for this job. Please sign this last requirement." He earnestly spoke.

She had no other option and her sign was endorsed upon the document.

"Here." She reluctantly passed the contract papers back to the assistant.

The papers were checked and he informed his boss, as if some bigger goal was accomplished.

"Sir all the papers have been signed."

"GoodJob. You may go now." 

Her eyes grew wider, and instantaneously her head lifted in an abrupt manner to look at him. Slowly, painfully the laptop was closed, and the revealing countenance, shook her. His blue brilliant gorgeous eyes, as intense and cynical, stared at her, as if they've finally won something ' her.

"Armaan." She whispered to herself, dazed, and not believing.

She looked at the assistant going out, as he relaxed back and smiled.

"What a pleasant surprise Shilpa." His voice, touched her ears, spreading sensations like the sprawling of music in serenity. So beautiful and tantalizing, she felt her throat go dry. It couldn't be him. Three years, the searing night, the truth everything came crashing back like the rushing of waves against the shore.

She stood up, endeavoring to keep her calm. Her state disheveled. She almost begin to perspire.

"You cannot leave this company or office Shilpa. You just signed the contract, and mind you, if you dared doing so, you know your whole family and you will have to spend your life in prison. Would you want that?" she turned around startled, numb beyond comprehension. He had planned it all. He found her!

"it's no dream Shilpa, it took me three years to do it, I won't let you take it as any dream. You are back to me." His arrogant victorious voice rung in her ears like the breezes of a coming storm. Everything had been moving so rapidly, that she couldn't comprehend the difference between delusions and reality.

She looked at him, finally. Her courage yet sunk, carving a deep hole in her heart as all the immense love rushed through uncontrollably, flooding the territories of her control.

He stepped forward. His heart started to thud violently in his chest. He had searched for her for three years, and finally he accomplished it. His heart had itched to see her, run to her the very moment he learned about her whereabouts, but he knew he had to handle it better than that. It had been three years, each piercing day when he realized how much more he loved her. What an irony it had been, mocking at him all this while, for when he had always run from this feeling, it had been a commodity and nothing more, and finally when he had fall in the clutches of its acceptance, he was deceived and left by this emotion.

Only if she had stayed, looked into his eyes and saw. Saw what the world couldn't, feel his heart beating, painfully, calling out to her, when she had broken down. Was not trust, what they called it, the foundation of love? But could he be trusted? And yet again, she loved him, and he loved her, could not she feel what his heart had shouted all time?

"You tricked me?" the slow surprise in her voice brought him out of reminiscence, and he looked up at her. He smiled, his beautiful breathtaking dimple smile, truly shooting a whole through her years' determination of an accumulated loathe for him.

His eyes searing hot, and intent upon the subject of their utmost attention, shimmered an irking shiver through her porcelain silk skin. He could see, as blatant and revealed, like the night he had seen her. Helpless, defenseless, withering beautifully as he touched each inch of her heated skin, his beautiful fingers caressing softly, her skin, the sensitivity and feel of melting butter. She had whimpered when he had slowly kissed her, filling her up with his poison. Her soft breasts had compressed, softly as his strong chest had pushed against its warmth. He had seen, explored, touched, naked and pure, as she had moaned beneath him all night. She could feel it in his gaze, no piece of clothing could hide what his eyes and lips had memorized like an unforgettable beautiful memory.

She could not stand it anymore, his fiery gaze, as memories and unwanted sensations flooded through her mind and heart, and she couldn't hold it back. She retreated, her steps falling back unevenly.

His hand reached, in a flicker of a second, painfully grabbing hers. Their skins touch, heating, and igniting flames. She was pulled, back into the manly territory of his enormously strong arms. His breathes hitched for a moment, feeling her so close. She was so painfully close, and he felt alive, revitalized for the first time in three years. Her eyes set upon his, innocently searching for an escape. Not that she was weak, but his implacable yet sensual aura stirred, what was forbidden like an immortal sin.

He wanted the moment to last, forever. Heavenly, he had all reasons to breathe again.

"I told you. I'm not leaving you anymore. You are not going away." His words, dripped with a dangerous authoritative finality, dissolving all her resolutions.

"I do not wish to stay with a person like you." She looked, straight and hurt in his eyes.

"I believe you have no other option." His heart ached, ached like the piercing if bullets.

"I do. I would rather die."

"I won't let you. You are too precious." He choked. The pain growing inevitably noticeable.

"You are a deceiving liar." Her eyes had almost began to flood with tears.

"I never deceived you. You are innocent until proven guilty. You never had let me explain." He pulled her, tantalizingly closer. His fingers closing about more softly, over the flesh of her arms. Her breathes collided with his, tangling fiercely, as their hearts rummaged erratic and wild. He could feel his senses bursting with life again.

"Didn't you put up a bet over me? Didn't you made a mockery out of my feelings? Did not you do it all to win a bet, where it meant my whole life?" she stood, each fiber in her body aching with betrayal, and her eyes begging him to deny, deny what had changed her world forever three years before.

He stood, silent, as his eyes soft and hurt, stared at her. He couldn't say it, he couldn't afford losing her. Couldn't see her eyes accusing him anymore. He shut his eyes for a moment; slowly he inhaled and lifted them again. He could see, the hope in her green orbs, begging him, needing him, and concealed yet visibly loving him so irrevocably.

He pulled her even closer, their bodies now sticking like skins. His face stood, not even a whole inch away from hers. With his eyes pleading, and hurt and the entire vent up emotions he had trapped inside his heart, resurfaced to the mirror of his blue eyes, shouting his heart out, as his voice reduced to a painful whisper, his nose softly brushing against the contours of her face.

"Above all, what matters is, that I Armaan Malik, unconditionally and madly loves you. I cannot live without you."

Her resolve broke, her heart thudding loudly against her chest, such that she was sure he could hear it. She shut her eyes letting his words sink. Tears, that she had endeavoured to control, cascaded down her eyes in a tremendous outbreak. She had vulnerably ached every moment, to listen to these three words from him. The day when she had first seen him. She had felt it, the first feeling of love. Maybe, maybe she had just hold up on a liking for him, but with each passing second, when they had grown closer, she had felt it, the undeniable love accumulating in her heart for him, and she had given herself to him, to the call of love, but she had just been used. He had left her at the peak, to fall in the clutches of pain, betrayal and utmost devastation.

"I Really Do." She hauled in a deep breathe, as his warm lips softly touched her tear stricken cheek.

"But I don't want to be with you anymore. Our paths had been separated." Her descending determination, was pulled back, as she composed herself, not letting her destiny play with her so mercilessly anymore. She was paranoid, and hurt. She wanted to and yet she didn't, believing him, had become so aching difficult.

"Can you stay by my side these twenty four hours, and control your feelings, conceal your undying love for me? Can you stay away from me Shilpa? Can you force your heart to do it? Can you?"

"Ye.Yes"

he had whispered, yet challenging her in deeper meanings. She knew it was difficult, but she needed to, needed it badly. Almost unheard, and barely audible, her throat burned as she spoke the three letters of acceptance to a challenge.

He moved back. His tears dissolving and a new determination gleaming in his eyes. A beautiful smirk lifted his features. Slowly, he tilted his head, whispering as soft and sensual, as ever. "Then I will make sure I make it painfully difficult for you. My love, OUR love won't lose Shilpa. You will."

She moved back her heart aching, beating wildly as she looked in the most breathtaking eyes. "I won't."

"Really? Very well then. You are on from tomorrow. My personal PA."

She had composed herself, kept at bay the raging thunder that had threatened to flood the territories of her heart. No matter how much she tried, she never could have it at rest. It wanted him only, needed him and loved him. it lived, to love him. Could she take this organ out of her body and throw it away like a waste?

As accepted she had started working under him, as professional as she could have been. At her best, she had proved to him her brilliant skills in the matters of business, and openly he himself had praised her at professional levels. She thought she could do it. Be with him and yet forget him, but had she really committed such a mistake? Underestimated him, his love and her own heart?

A fire ignited through her when he touched her, when he just seduced her with his beautiful eyes, slow words and sensual smiles. She could not help but think about him every day. He never looked at any woman, no matter how beautiful she was, or how blatant and direct she was at flirting with him. all he cared about was her. He checked if she had her lunch at time, if she reached home at time. He took care of her, never showing it to her, and yet she could see. Did he really change? Change for her?

Her resolves were at the brink of breaking, all they needed were a slight push. And it came, not slowly, but thunderous like the bolting of lightening, breaking the door to her immense flooding love.

"Maya? Youre back?" Armaan looked at her, and returned the hug as she barged into his cabin while he was discussing a case file with Shilpa. He had completely ignored her, like she didn't even exist, as he closed his hands about Maya's waist and told how pleasantly surprised he was.

Shilpa could feel it. Tears building in her eyes back again. But why? Didn't she promise herself that she will forget him? Move on? Wasn't she trying it all this while?

"Sir, we were discussing a case file." She could not take it anymore, and reluctantly interrupted them.

Maya moved back, shocked to see her there.

"OMG Shilpa! Tum yahaan? WOW! After three whole years. You just disappeared from the college. AHH how could you take such a small bet at your heart? Ammy loves me a lot, he would do anything for me, come on. That was just a bet."

As desired, she dug old memories. Shilpa felt pain reverberating through her whole body, as she looked down, trying to stop her tears. She hated Armaan, he never deserved her. And yet she was falling for him. Again? Recklessly she was excruciated with boulders of pain stricken memories.

"Shilpa, why don't you get to your cabin? You can see ive a special guest here, so I believe we can discuss it later." His eyes slowly rested at hers. Inwardly, almost helplessly he prayed, "just once, just this time, let it fall, let your pain tell you that you cannot see me with someone else, just once let it tell you, tell you that your heart still wants only me, just once Shilpa, come back to me forever."

"I I okay Sir." She did not look into the depth of his blue orbs. She could not. In a debilitating sweep, her resolutions had wrecked opened.  She could feel her heart lamenting, unable to stand the intimacy they were inundated in. rather hypothesizing and forming deeper illusions, as Maya's words rung in the shell of her ears. She nodded once again, stopping her tears from falling and quickly exited the cabin. She turned around to pull the doorlock, and yet she couldn't as she saw her hugging him back. His hands, wrapping back perfectly around her petite waist.

Maya had always been better than her. How could she even forget? It had been an honour for her, when she had made her, her friend. It was the happiness, bubbling for a matter of time only, for shortly after it she had come to know the real reason. Maya used her. Having her do her homework, assignments, and other works. But shilpa rather was too innocent to protest. She had accepted sweetly all that she had trashed upon her, until that one day, when she disappeared.

She barged in her cabin, banging the door, hard. She seethed, burning with agitation and anger. She looked at herself in the mirror, her heart slowly sinking. He was the most wanted eligible bachelor. So damn handsome, and perfect. Armaan Malik was a dream, so aching beautiful, but she? She was a plain Jane. Nothing more, but simple. Why would he even love her? Tears, now unstoppable streaked down the contours of her cheek.

"I am not even beautiful." She contemplated.

He looked at her, standing against her door silently. He smiled, smiled genuinely at her innocent foolishness. His heart swelled, with relief and joy sprawling in enormous amount. He had almost won her back. A L M O S T''

"Shilpa." He straightened himself, concealing his real emotions in a hard camouflaging mask.

She quickly wiped her tears, and turned around nervously. "Yeah?"

"Ah me and Maya are going out for PARTYING OUT TOGETHER, but I invited a client there, so I want you to accompany me. At 7 in the evening. Seems like you have another hour only, get going." She stared at him unmoved, pondering over it, and yet as unwilling she was, she had no other option. She abruptly nodded and taking her purse and necessary files, she exited the room.

He stood, smiling back as it broadened when he looked at the same mirror.

"You don't know you're beautiful."

"IM NOT JEALOUS." She shouted at herself, clearly, trying to shake her senses, attempting to act as if he never did matter. She could do it. Couldn't she?

She entered the club, her eyes searching for him. she looked ahead to find maya's arms around him, as their tangled bodies, moved to the rythem of the song. She looked away abruptly. Intense fury pulsated through her.

His eyes suddenly found her, in the massive crowd. His body stopped, numb for a moment. Clad in a royal blue knee length dress, with her hair slightly curled at the bottom, and eyes outlined with kohl, she took away the oxygen he was breathing on. Every moment, she just made it so difficult for him. His hands ached to touch her, feel her, have her. A man's patience had never been the best of examples. He inhaled painfully, pulling in air. His mind swirled with fantasies, as his eyes travelled down the sensual curve of her legs. He could feel it again. The warmth of them as they were wrapped around his, her flesh agonizingly brushing against his, when he had pushed himself deeper into her aching core. When her sensitive feminism had embraced him, deeply. When her sweaty hips had lifted to meet each thrust of his.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts, and grabbed Maya's hand and wrapping his hands around her waist, starting her at first, but then the woman she was, she wrapped her hands around his neck, awed to be in his arms.

She looked at them, hurt. She heard other girls complimenting them. Did Maya really suit him? did she really lose him? but didn't he tell her he loved her? Was it so easy for him to use this word, with no strings attached? Or was it because he was tired of waiting for her? But, yet again, why would he want to be with a girl like her, a girl as plain as her, when he could have the most beautiful woman?

He smiled, reading her thoughts. She was like a small sensitive baby. She could never conceal her feelings, they were an open book, her face a translucent sheet.

He let go off Maya, and slowly disappeared in the crowd. Shilpa looked around, uncomfortably when the lights went off. The spotlight then slowly fell at him, while he stood in the centre of the stage. A guitar, placed perfectly in his hand, he started to sing, while the people danced in sync with him. his eyes slowly landed on hers, locking into hers, as he sang each word beautifully.

You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough

He jumped off the stage, singing with his charming smile. His eyes intent upon hers, as her head lifted to see him. Her eyes softly locking into his.

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

He walked towards her slowly, singing his way through the lyrics, dancing charmingly.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful

She looked at him confused, and yet mesmerized by him. the way his eyes slowly averted and then rested back at her. He closed his eyes feeling the lyrics, as softly his heart shouted out to her. He walked around her, and sang mischievously, his back now facing her.

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
That what makes you beautiful

"You don't know you are so beautiful." As the lights went out again, darkness befalling, his body drew closer to her in the secrecy of black, and huskily he whispered into her ear. She turned around, but his warmth was missing. The lights came back, and as her eyes searched for him, she saw him with Maya back in his arms. As she placed a kiss over his cheek.

Thousands of confusions and emotions were flooding through her. Not able to take it anymore, she left the party, rushing out.

He looked at her retreating figure and smiled softly.

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately

"OMG Armaan I love you. Thankyou for singing so beautifully for me." Maya moved forward to hug him, when he moved back.

"Uh it should be me. Thankyou Maya. Thankyou for coming here from Newyork, and here at the party for tagging with me. Your use finishes right here." He smirked at her.

"Armaan what do you mean? You called me because you were missing me, weren't you?" she looked at him baffled.

"Missing you? Well Uh NO. Thanks babe. Theres only one thing il be always under your debt for, and that is bringing Shilpa in my life. Only if you could see, I love her only." He sighed, smirking, and left her alone there.

Shilpa quickly pushed at the door of her house, and getting in threw the keys away. Her vent up rage, jealousy, love everything flooded out of her built barriers, as she started throwing everything away. Her eyes stricken with tears.

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU ARMAAN MAILK." She shouted out in the empty serene space, filling it up with her agitated cries.

"But I love you." She stopped. Dead in her tracks. She looked around, clearing her tears, when she saw him standing across the door of her room, smirking mischievously at her.

She looked at him startled, pondering whether shes having an illusion, or if he is for real.

"and you love me." He announced, like it was the fatal truth, shining brilliantly in his eyes.

She pouted her lips in furious frustration, and started throwing everything at him.

"YOU' YOU I HATE YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? YOU ARROGANT RECKLESS bas***d. WHAT DO YOU THINK? YOU CAN AFFECT ME? I DON'T CARE I HATE YOU." He dodged her wild attacks, almost grinning and ducking.

"Shilpa wait' stop. It will hurt me."

"Good, GO DIE!" she picked up a vase and threw it at him, when he dodged and quickly paced towards her, while she tried finding another thing to throw at him.

He held her hands, twisting them lightly at her back. He pulled her closer, smiling impeccably at her. His eyes gleamed beautifully with an indescribable joy at her. She stared at him, panting heavily. As she calmed down, loosing herself in his beautiful eyes, she softly whispered to him, in a painful confession. "I still love you."

His heart stopped beating for a moment. Her voice reverberated through his ears, shaking each fiber of his being. He closed his eyes, letting the feeling, the most beautiful feeling of the world, seep in through his mind. He had waited for three years. Three years, when he had yearned for her every day, every night. He opened his eyes, seeing her innocent soul staring at her. He smiled. Soft tears almost forming in his eyes.

"I know." He whispered, his voice almost losing its firmness.

"But I hate you too." She looked at him innocently, wanting to remain unaffected, but both knew, she would always love him.

"I know that too." He grinned softly, his head lowering to her, as his body pressed almost unrecognizably slow into hers.

"YOU YOU! Just go to hell. I tried to hate you, to stay away from you. I hate you for making me so vulnerable. I can love nobody else ever. Why did you do this to me? You don't even love him. Why would you love me? Im not even beautiful, I, I am not even half of those other girls that roam around you. But I still love you. You don't even care. You are a self-centered jerk, an egoistic ego centric man. What do I do? You will never love'.."

before she could say anymore, he cupped her face, with his hands and placed his lips over hers. Her eyes widened, as he pulled her closer, pulling her lips flush beneath his. She shut her eyes, whimpering softly, as her hands rose, closing about his neck. His lips moved in a desperate almost unmatchable pace, as hers writhed softly beneath his. He poured out all his pain, his tears, his love, anger, wait in this one kiss, conveying to her almost, shouting out his love. His hands moved down, sliding down her arms, moving at her back, caressing her body softly. She let out a moan, as his tongue pushed in harder in her mouth, searching hers. She gave in, she had already given into him way back, surrendering, giving her love, her soul, herself to him completely, and forever.

he parted from the kiss, groaning in disappointment, as their bodies shuddered painfully in need of oxygen. His forehead rested against hers, as he whispered huskily, with his immense love surfacing through his voice.

"First, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, second No girl ever, be it Maya even, can take your place in my heart, Third  I LOVE You. I really love you Shilpa malhotra. All these years, I had cried every night for you, wanting you, needing you. I had gone insane searching you, digging this whole plannet. It felt as if I could not breathe, there was a hole in my heart, expanding each day, pulling me in towards death without you. I wont let you go away from me, because I really love you. I cannot live without you. And the last." He stopped, bending down on his knees, and looking up at her, with tears in his eyes, and a beautiful smile complimenting his features

"I know that this might not be the most special moment, maybe not as perfect as you might have dreamt of it, but this moment is the most beautiful moment, the right moment, something too precious to let go, for asking you if." He stopped, his hand digging in her pocket, while she looked at him with tears streaming down her own eyes. Nothing could have been more beautiful than this one moment of his confession for her.

He took out a beautiful red box, and opening it, as it held the most beautiful ring, he asked her earnestly, and softly.

"If you will complete my life, and marry me? Shilpa Malhotra, will you be my partner in every season of pain, and happiness, joys and tears, be at my side no matter what happens? Promise to always love me, no matter how old I get. Will you marry me and be my wife? Please? Every remnant of my patience has broken, I will die now, without you."

She stood there, frozen. His words, echoed in her mind, when she finally comprehended the meaning, and her heart and mind flooded with happiness and elation she had never felt before. Even before she knew it, the words escaped her lips.

"Yes." He sighed happily, and slipped the ring in her finger, standing up and embracing her in a rib crushing hug.

"I love you. Really love you so much." He cried softly, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too. Had to be since always, Inevitably Yours."

SanKsgian thumbnail
asmara19  'found love'-ArSh OS-

sleep with arman and shilpa run away to a concert in goa

Armaan sat in the bar downing peg after peg even though he never had drinks but today he couldn't control himself. He had to drown his pain. He couldn't find any other way to lessen the pain.

Riddhima had once again chosen sid over him and had been happy over her decision. Why? She had promised him that she would never leave him then why today she was happy with sid in whatever she did? He tried everything he could do to make her realize that she still loves him but perhaps'she doesn't anymore and had moved on.

Shilpa had a vague idea that where armaan could be but still she wasn't sure because armaan wasn't the sort to drink. She went out to search him anyways at the bar. She knew he was hurt because riddhima had chosen to go to lonavla with sid instead of armaan and moreover she had seen armaan looking at sid and riddhima hand in hand laughing with each other which must have been hurting for him.

She spotted him just as she entered the bar. He was trying to get up and was about to fall when she ran to him and caught hold of him. After much difficulty she pulled him up to herself and turned her face away at the odor that was coming from his mouth.

"sorry" he whispered when he saw her and she quietly put his arm around her shoulder and lead him outside to her car, pushed him inside and took him to her house.

She was angry with him. Was this the way to deal with one's problems? Alcohol. She reached her house and dragged armaan inside and kind of threw him on the couch angrily and stood away from him. She went in the kitchen and brought a jug of water and emptied it on his face making him jump. She had done it just to make his drunkard state sweep away and then she handed him a glass of water to drink. He drank quietly and his eyes opened.

She was by now fuming with anger and he was quiet. He shook his head to shake off water from his head and she went inside and brought towel from him and handed it to him, but he was still slow and his hands shook even to hold the towel. She shook it away from him and went closer to him and dried his face and hair roughly and then was about to go back inside but his voice stopped her in midway,

"I'm sorry shilpa. I just'can't forget her' I love her and 'she chose sid'"

"Don't you dare blame her armaan malik. It's your fault that you can't accept her being with someone else. You said so yourself that it would be her choice to choose whomever she want then why are you crying over her if she's happy with sid and not you. Stop making her life miserable as well as yours. You had promised that you would be happy with her decision then MOVE ON." Armaan was listening to her quietly with his head bowed somewhere deep down knowing that she was right while she shouted at him.

"do you even know what you were doing there? You were drinking as if you had decided to pass out right there." She went near him and held his shirt front angrily making him look up, "if you would have passed out there, you might have ended up in jail, hospital, God knows where else and nobody would have bothered even if you had been on the road all night or even if you had'died" she hesitated to speak the word but she knew whatever she said was all the fear that she had felt in that mere moment when he had been about to fall down and she had realized that if she wouldn't have been there maybe no one would have helped him.

"and one more thing armaan malik, if you think I'll pity on you and have sympathy for you then you're wrong. I don't feel any such thing for you because you are creating all this yourself." With that she shook him back and started to walk away.

"agar itni hi nafrat karti ho mujhse to wahan kiyun ayi dhoondte hue mujhe? Why do you follow me everywhere when I am in pain? Itna ghussa kiyun aya tumhain mujhe us halat main dekh ker? Were you scared shilpa that I would die?" he asked mockingly.

"don't you dare to taunt at me! I don't give a damn what you do" she hissed angrily.

"then answer me, why did you brought me here? Why didn't you leave me there as I was?"

"because I'm not insensitive as you are who doesn't even care that someone might get hurt by this stupidity of yours" she shouted throwing the towel at the chair.

"who's getting hurt shilpa? You? Are you getting hurt because I'm in pain? Why?" she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She wasn't someone to lose her temper so easily but he had brought her to the edge. Moreover his words were piercing through her heart. Yes she was getting hurt because he was in pain. She loves him that's why she was getting hurt but she couldn't tell him that or else he would mock her.

"bolo! Ub chup kiyun ho?" he asked again but still she was quiet. Tears of helplessness, fear and pain stung in her eyes but she blinked them away and looked up towards heaven to ask for strength and peace.

"come here shilpa" it wasn't a command. It was a request. A plead.

"please" he held out his hand to her and she went to him holding his hand and sat down beside him quietly but still looking away. As she sat there, he broke in her arms and placed his head on her shoulder and cried. Shilpa was held back by shock by his touch and the way he broke down. She knew how much hurt he was but she didn't want him to feel as if this was the end of life when it clearly wasn't.

"i tried shilpa. I tried to move on" he sobbed on her shoulder and she could feel the wetness of his tears on her bare skin because she was wearing a sleeveless top with a long skirt that was modest yet stylish.

"no you didn't" she spoke hesitatingly because he was holding her very tightly and moreover his closeness was drawing her senses away.

Slowly he wrapped both his arms around her shoulders and closed the minor distance too. He had stopped crying but he was unusual sort of quiet as if he was lost somewhere, she felt. She knew he needed someone and he was lonely. She raised her hand slowly and placed it on his back gently yet hesitatingly. She wasn't used to being close to any guy and he was the first one.

As if he sensed her care, he turned his head and buried his face in the column of her neck and her insides churned and she stiffened when she felt him nuzzling to her hair. She stiffened as she realized the extent of intimacy. She removed her hand from his back and placed it on his shoulders and held him back from her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he spoke dazedly but he had stopped crying, "I'm just so lonely"

She looked at his face and she felt daggers on her heart to see his pain. All because of riddhima. No, because of their fate. Riddhima had made the right choice to move ahead with her husband but armaan was left behind somewhere, stuck.

"armaan I think you should go inside and change" she spoke after a moment and he just nodded his head. She held his hand to help him get up and took him inside the guest room where she kept spare clothing. She handed him a shirt and trouser and went outside to bring hot milk for him.

When she came back, he was just sitting on the bed with the shirt's buttons open and he was staring in empty space. He looked as if he was held in prison even though he was innocent and somehow it was the truth. His fate had drifted both riddhima and him apart. She went and sat beside him holding out the glass of milk to him.

He looked up at her and saw her eyes. Those big, innocent eyes that could calm even a beast. He took the glass from her hands and took a long sip of it which was warm. He could smell her fragrance that was getting on his senses like a poison acting.

"you should' sleep now" she started to get up but he held her wrist. She looked at him.

"please don't leave me alone" he spoke with so much plead that she could feel herself melting away. One thing that shilpa couldn't refuse to was request or plead. She sat down beside him without another word and he drank milk quietly placing the glass on the table and they sat silent for a while without needing any word for each other. She was fine being quiet but didn't know about him.

He felt himself at peace with her. This silent companionship was more than soothing to his senses. It was tranquility that he felt. He forgot about his pain and sorrows and tilted his head sideways placing his head on her shoulder while she sat quietly.  Her softness was filling his mind and he didn't realize when his hands traveled to her waist and he was embracing her towards himself but he felt her stiffening and her heart pounding.

She could feel what he wanted. But was this right? He didn't love her neither did he care about her but then why did he want this from her. He was lonely and she knew that. Maybe the only way to make him forget his pain was this. Maybe he would feel better. She couldn't figure the rightness or the wrongness in this. All she wanted was that even for one night he would forget the injustice life did to him even if it took her to spend it with him. She had made her decision and she knew what she would do with the crack of dawn after this night.

She placed her hand gently on his arm and turned her face to his hair and placed her cheek on his head. He raised his head and looked in her eyes and he saw'trust. She was giving herself to him. He raised her hand to her cheek and blinked.

She had seen the droop of his blink and knew that he was still drunk. She doubted and started to move back in fear but before she could slide away he had kissed her cheek and she froze on the spot. His warmth and gentleness took her breath away leaving her wanting more. She closed her eyes when he raised his hands to touch her face and caressed her soft skin and his hands went behind her neck and his lips touched hers at first gently. When he felt her body respond immediately to his touch and she shivered, urgency took place instead of gentleness and he probed her lips to open and he kissed her hungrily to which she responded with the same passion.

Within minutes they were both lying in bed skin to skin, making love to each other. Armaan was lost completely and he slowed down only when he heard her gasp of pain and she clung to him for a while. He kissed her tears of pain away and the night passed away with shilpa giving away all her love to him and taking out his pain from him and absorbed it in her own self. She didn't remember for how long she cried after he slept and she hugged him. Somewhere in his sleep he hugged her back tightly as if he would never let her go and he had whispered her name which had brought more tears in her eyes. This time, of happiness that at least he remembered that he was with her but he might forget tomorrow.

Tomorrow was what she feared the most. She didn't want to face him tomorrow and she had to go away before he woke up.

Sunlight hit his eyes and brought him out of his sleep. He opened his eyes reluctantly and flipped over on his stomach stretching out his hand on the bed to search for her to pull her closer to himself because he didn't remember anyone sleeping beside him and after last night he longed for such feeling every night. But the bed was empty and coldness went through him and he raised his head to only see the bed empty. He looked around but there wasn't even any noise in the house. He looked at the wall clock and it said 12pm. He got up and felt the throbbing pain in his head and at the same time he spotted his clothes all washed and ironed on the chair and as he turned his head he saw a glass of water and a tray of breakfast with a glass of juice, toast and butter.

He thought she might be around but his sixth sense told him that she wasn't. He got up and got in his clothes and drank the glass of water. Just then his eyes went towards the bed and he saw the spots that made his stomach churn because they were because she had given herself to him, and he went out of the room. Without calling her name he searched the house but she wasn't around. He was about to go out when his eyes spotted a paper on the table just beside the door with keys on top of it. He picked up the paper and it just said,

"Lock the door and give the keys to the neighbors"

Why? Why to the neighbors? Where was she?

Panic overtook him and he went out locking the door and gave the keys to the neighbors just as she had said and went to sanjivani being the first place to find her.

He had to find her. How could she leave like that without even a word? His head was throbbing with pain and he had to get rid of it as soon as possible. He stormed in sanjivani looking inside the wards on his way to locker room but she was nowhere to be seen. He went inside the locker room and found riddhima there.

"have you seen shilpa?" he asked looking inside the changing room.

"nahi." She replied looking at him with a frown.

"did she come to the hospital?" he asked without stopping.

"nahi. Everything ok?" she asked.

"hmm" he replied absently and started to go out.

"armaan listen I want to talk to you" riddhima called him.

"Not now riddhima. I have to go" and with that armaan went out without even looking back at her. Riddhima was taken aback that this was the first time that he hadn't listened to her and hadn't even talked to her.

SanKsgian thumbnail
   He went to the nurse station but couldn't find where she was. He took medicine for his headache and drank lot of water to drown the pain. He couldn't think of any place where he could find her. He was trying for her cell phone again and again but it was out of reach or unavailable. He stood at the nurse station not knowing what to do now. He remembered her sweetness with which she had given herself to him. She had responded to him, kissed him, hugged him, melted in his arms, and clung to him when he had given her the pain first time. She hadn't even cared for herself and forgotten everything for him. She had shouted at him, lost her anger at him, cared for him, showed affection, trust and 'love for him, all in just one night. And in the morning, she just vanished leaving a note that just told him that she wasn't coming back'maybe just for some time but he had to find her right now.

But what would he say to her? He thought and didn't know the answer. His mind went blank but he just knew that he needed to see her right now. She owed him answer to why she had left him.

No. she owed him nothing. She had tried to make him forget about his pain by giving herself to him and who was he to ask her anything? Yet he had the right to know why did she left? Was she ashamed of what they had done? Was she blaming herself? He thought with coldness spreading inside him. He had been responsible for what happened just equally. He couldn't let her take all the blame herself.

Just then jiggy came on the nurse station and talked to the nurse,

"sister ye dr.shilpa ki file hai. Dr.yuvraj a kar abhi le jayenge"

"jiggy, shilpa ki file dr.yuvi kiyun lenge?" armaan turned to him.

"kiyun k dr.shilpa aj ayi nahi"

"and' kahan hai wo?" armaan asked as if he wasn't concerned.

"wo jis charity k liye kaam karti hain, NGO for special children, unkay kisi function k liye chali gayi hain wo even though unko jana to nahi tha wahan per achanak hi chali gayen"

"kahan hai ye NGO? I mean function kahan hai?"

"goa main"

"are you sure?"

"main ne suna tha unhain do din pehle baat karte hue phone pe kisi se per tab to wo yahi keh rahi thi k wo nahi jayengi. Pata nahi achanak kiya hua"

Armaan left hurriedly for dr.kirti's cabin and told her that it was an emergency and he had to leave for 3 days. With a little reluctance dr.kirti gave him the leave because he was a senior doctor.

Why did you go there shilpa? What made you go there? At least you could have talked to me. What was so wrong about what we had done that made you leave? You weren't wrong at least maybe I was. I'll bring you back where you belong. You don't have to run away from everyone. You'll live your life with dignity and respect just as you did before.

He questioned himself and was determined to bring her back but somewhere in his mind, something else was brewing. One more question that he feared to answer and face. Why did she spend the night with him? 

SanKsgian thumbnail

PART 2

"shilpa hurry up. Get ready quickly. Your performance is in 20 minutes." The manager of the show told her behind backstage.

"I'm just coming" she spoke dryly and looked at herself in the mirror. A whole day had passed and she had come away from everything. She knew how to put away everything in the back of her mind and pretend as if nothing happened and even now she did the same. She had pushed everything back and decided never to go back again.

She didn't need to rehearse for dance. Dance was in her soul. Just give her a stage and music and she would dance on any kind of music and that too superbly, which was why the manager had quickly given her a song and costume for it with a random partner who would just follow her steps and lead her in steps where a partner was needed.

Shilpa got up with a sigh remembering the last time he had kissed her and fallen asleep. Would he be wondering where she is?... she stopped any more questions from her mind and went out to go on stage.

The music started with 'Ranjha Ranjha' song played from the movie 'Raavan'. Shilpa didn't see her partner beside her but she couldn't bother about him so she started her own steps and knew very well how to improvise where the partner was needed.

Just when she was about to improvise the step where a lift was supposed to be, she felt two hands around her waist, who lifted her up from the back and she suddenly felt nostalgic at the touch. When she slid back down along the man's length, she could feel her insides shouting the name but she couldn't turn because she was on stage. Just then he flipped her around, as if hearing her, to face him and she held her breath in at the face that held her captivated. The last time she remembered when she saw that face was when she had kissed him in the morning and left him, ironically, forever.

In shock, she had forgotten that she was on stage but he hadn't. He flipped her around and led her in steps of his own. When she turned around and held her hands on his shoulders, his head was bent slightly and he wasn't looking at her face. She frowned as a thought came in her mind. Was he so disgusted with her that he didn't even want to see her face? But... then why did he come here? She realized in a moment that the bow wasn't in disgust... it was of ... respect? She was confused... and frozen. It was totally him who led her towards all the rest of the dance. As he turned her back towards him he placed his lips on her neck and she shivered but couldn't come out of her frozen state and when he flipped her back in front of him and her back faced the audience, he kissed her lips gently and yet again she couldn't react. Soon the dance ended with him looking up and staring in her eyes. She saw longing, and... regret.

That was what made her furious and she pushed him away after the curtain fell and went back behind the back stage and sat there quietly taking off her jewellery and shoes when she heard the door click open and then lock. She wasn't scared but her heart was sinking.

"hi" he spoke and his voice showed his nervousness or whatever it was.

"hi" she replied casually and ... coldly.

"how... how did the show went?"

"come to the point" she asked taking off her bracelet and keeping her face and voice expressionless.

"fine. Why did you leave?" he asked curtly.

"why do you care?" she replied without looking up.

"what are you doing here?" he asked again coming close to her chair but when she didn't replied, he asked another question.

"why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" she stopped undoing her accessories and laid her arms on the table and closed her eyes. He saw her gestures and realized that she was upset,

"I'm sorry shilpa" he whispered standing just behind her chair.

"don't you dare to disrespect me armaan malik and if that's what you are here for then please leave" she snapped at him like a wild tigress spinning around at him and her hair fell spinning with her and fell on her shoulders.

"you... didn't came here... because you think what happened was wrong?" he was taken aback because her confession was totally opposite to what he had expected.

"no." she looked away crossing her arms across her chest.

"then...why?" he was confused slightly fearing that what he had been thinking all along might be right.

"because of you. You would think that what happened was wrong." she snapped back with her teeth clenched.

"but I didn't..." he started but was interrupted by her sarcasm,

"oh yes you did. That's why you are feeling sorry for me. FYI armaan malik I don't give a damn about my reputation and what the society would think because I never got the idea about 'social norms' but you do. So just go and fulfill those norms and please don't follow me again."

"shilpa listen to me..." armaan started towards her pleadingly.

"no I don't want to listen to you" she stepped back with a totally unapproachable attitude which was now getting on armaan's nerves. This wasn't shilpa and she was just shielding what she was hiding from him.

"I didn't came here just to go away" he told her calmly.

"then why did you come here?"

"to take you back where you belong"

"I don't belong anywhere" she spoke emotionlessly but armaan heard the emptiness behind it which was similar to his own empty life which held some meaning now. Unknowingly, shilpa had invaded in his life and now he wanted her to stay there.

"yes you do." He told her and she just sighed to show him that she was least bothered. He had the urge to shake her so much that her senses came back to her.

"I just want to ask you one question. Why did you stay with me that night?" he asked for strength in his heart from God.

"I don't feel obliged to answer you" she told him coldly.

"and why did you leave after that?" he asked again controlling himself from bursting out but she was leaving no stone unturned to try his patience.

"I don't care for your queries. Now please" she walked towards the door and opened the lock.

"I'm not going until you answer me." He spoke with finality and walked towards her in a lazy pace.

"fine I'll call the security" she was about to open the door when he grabbed her arm nad pushed her back with the wall,

"I didn't come here all the way just to go back unanswered. I'll go only when you'll come back with me"

"and I won't go back with 'you'." She spoke barely in a whisper just as he had done.

"if you hate me so much then why did you made love to me? Why do you care about my reputation and not yours? Why did you shouted at me when you found me drunk?" she looked away and didn't replied but he saw her coldness flickering.

"you were scared. You feared of my loneliness and you tried to sweep it away but I want to know why?" she started to get away but he placed his hand on the wall blocking her way,

"give me one answer shilpa or I'll..."

"because I love you," she pushed him away and all the coldness shattered into pieces as he saw tears glistening in her eyes and she tried hard not to let them fall out of her eyes, " I love you dammit that's why I did everything now stop trying to threaten me and go away." She opened the door and stood with her face away while the tears fell over unstoppable.

Both of them stayed quiet. He didn't know what to say. What he had feared was the truth. Somewhere in his mind he knew that she loved him but he hadn't admitted it but now she had said it and he didn't know how to react.

"i... I don't... have any place to stay" he spoke not knowing what to say and in his mind he thought she would take him to her place again and he would have time to talk to her and think about what to say to her.

"raju! Raju!" she went outside and called someone without looking at him.

"yes shilpa!" a voice came.

"come up here quickly"

"yes" a man of early twenties came to her with a smile on his face.

"ye dr.armaan malik hain. Inko aj raat k liye kaheen rehne ki jaga chahiye. Tum inhain apne ghar le jao" shilpa spoke pointing towards armaan as if he wasn't even listening to her. He got angry and came close to her and whispered in her ear angrily through clenched teeth and his jaw set rigidly,

"mujhe kisi k ehsaan ki zarurat nahi"

"mujhe bhi"  she smirked at him and whispered back looking straight in his eyes and he realized what were her feelings.

Of course she was feeling that he was doing her a favor when he told her to come back with him. Obviously she thought that he felt she was helpless and she had nowhere to go but he knew better. She could go anywhere she wanted just as she came to goa proving that she could go away from him anytime. But right now he had to prove it to her that he didn't feel sorry for her and he wasn't doing her a favor. In fact he was doing a favor for...himself. He needed her. He needed someone who could stake her own life for him and that was just what shilpa did. A woman has her virginity as life and she gave it to him freely only because she loved him and now she was going away from him because she thought he didn't love her and she didn't wanted him to feel obliged to return her love that's why she was retaliating to him so that he would go back. She was creating a shield around herself of hatred which repelled against him and he had to break it.

He had tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. He couldn't imagine how he had spent these two days thinking about her. Asking himself where she was and how she was? A time had came where he had even feared that what if she had attempted suicide in guilt but then he had consoled himself that she was strong unlike ridhima... why was he comparing her to riddhima? Shilpa is different in many ways from her. Shilpa didn't cry on every little thing. She always tried to solve her problems and she was doing it even now but just that she sought the wrong way this time.

Armaan malik couldn't be ignored or shooed away. If she was determined on something, he was determined too. He wanted to take her back with him and he will.

The question that still bothered him was 'why?' why did he wanted shilpa to go back with him? Why was he so desperate to find her? Maybe because for the first time someone had done something 'just' for him without caring for herself because she loved him. He had given her nothing. Not even friendship and she had always been there for him after riddhima left him. Maybe shilpa had taken riddhima's place in just one day or 'night'. Not just because she had spent it with him but because it was pure. She was pure. It wasn't just sex, it was something beyond that. Love. Pure love. True love. Unblemished. That's what it was where no society, no fear , nothing stopped her. Innocence, that was untouched. She was so sure that what she had done wasn't wrong because she loved him but she feared that he might think that it was wrong that's why she had left him.

Riddhima had always feared family, society. 'log kiya kahenge?' that's what she always said. Even now her decision had been based on society, family and culture. She had to stick by her husband and fortunately she had gotten a fine husband- so be it. Why should he look back and she wasn't? shilpa was someone who would never leave him for just something that people would say and he wouldn't leave just because she told him.

Why? Why did he have to make everything so much difficult? Why did he come here? What did he want? He had apologized to her for what happened that night which proved that he thought it shouldn't have happened and proved her decision to leave right then why was he still here? Why didn't he just leave then and there? Whatsoever, he would definitely leave by tomorrow and would never come back. She thought with a sinking feeling as she poured coffee in her mug.

It was midnight and she couldn't sleep. Her mind and heart wouldn't let her be at peace. Unconsciously her mind traveled to the thought that where would he be right now? What was he doing? Was he gone back to Mumbai by now? Or was he waiting for the morning in some hotel? What was he thinking right now? Had he eaten something? Was he upset?

The door bell interrupted her trail of thoughts and she frowned with her heart beat fast that who was it at this ungodly hour? She put the coffee mug on the table and picked up her club that she kept just for safe side in a corner. She went towards the door tiptoeing and looked out from the window but she only saw a shadow near the door but couldn't make out the figure.

"who is it?" she asked but nobody replied. She gulped down and decided to beat the hell out of whomever it was. She stepped back and unlocked the door quietly and opened it while stepping behind it. The idea was to make the person unconscious and then call the police because if she left him outside, he might come through the window or might harm someone else out there.

Just as the person took a step inside, she leaped on him with the club but stopped it in mid air realizing from the back of him that who he was and shock took place of her fear. Before she could do anything he turned and saw her with the club raised above her head. He looked at her face and up to the club and his brows raised while he crossed his arms across his chest eyeing her challengingly. She gulped and lowered the club to the floor but still in her hands.

"what are you doing here at this hour?"

"I want to talk to you"

"uurrgghh about what?" she raised her hand in air and dropped it at her side.

"everything"

"listen to me armaan malik. Since the very first day you stepped into my life I haven't been able to sleep in peace. All the time you are on my mind making me angry, irritated or...God knows what else and now when I have told you very clearly to just get the hell out of here and to make it more easy for you 'I' left the place where you live then why can't you just mind your business and let me be at peace for the rest of my life?" she said it in a way wives fought with their husbands in movies with her hands on her hips and the club in her right hand and the idea somehow amused armaan with imagining shilpa fighting with him.

"you really think you'll be at peace without me?" he asked and shilpa missed the amusement in his eyes.

"don't act smart with me. I can beat the sh*** out of you right now and nobody would ever know" she fired bullets through her eyes and pointed the club at him while he tilted his head.

"great. Atleast I get to stay where you are" he spoke casually and walked inside.

"I'm exasperated armaan. I'm sick of fighting with you all the time. Why don't you get sick of it right now and just leave?" she sighed and nodded.

"fine then. Come with me"

"no. for once and for all my answer is 'no'" he thought she might burst into flames any moment with that anger of hers.

"then I'm not leaving" he told her simply because he had to.

"you..." she started to raise that club at him in anger but he was quick and he caught that club and pulled her close to him with it, taking it away from her hands and threw it away towards the wall with which it banged and fell and he twisted her arms behind her back and spoke in a whisper,

"don't make me do this shilpa. if force is what you would apply then I can force you too and I don't want that"

"why would you force me? You have no right" she held her face back from his.

"don't talk about rights or I can give you the list of the 'rights' I have on you" he spoke in a threatening tone. It was high time that he should start blackmailing with her because she wouldn't listen to him otherwise. He left her arms and she stepped back quickly.

"what do you want armaan?" she asked, her voice had the sinking feeling that showed him that she had fallen for that slight blackmail.

"for the last time I'm telling you this that I want you to come with me"

"and for the last time I'm telling you that I will not" she imitated his voice and that was one of the last few steps that she was treading upon his patience.

"you are trying my patience" he spoke through clenched teeth.

"and you have passed my level of patience so just..."

"if you tell me to leave once more I swear I'm going to do something that you'll regret" he took one dangerous stride towards her and closed the distance between them but she didn't even budge from where she stood and looked straight in his eyes.

"kiya karoge? Marogay mujhe? Tell me armaan, you'll beat me or what?" he knew just what would take away this courage of hers. She wasn't scared of fight. After all she was a tigress. Soon to be his-tigress. But even a tigress has some weakness.

"I'll simply kiss you" the simple word made her shudder and left her mouth dry. She looked in his eyes numbly and realized that he was in fact not joking. She saw his eyes traveling to her lips and she knew that this was just what he would do. She stepped away from him and he smirked,

"what happened shilpa? You weren't scared of me last night? Or you thought I was so drunk that I wouldn't even realize that you kissed me after I slept?" he taunted while stepping closer to her.

"is that what you want, another night?" she retorted with doubt in her eyes which stopped armaan on his tracks and his eyes glared at her quietly for a moment and then she realized that he was fuming with anger when his voice broke in her ears in deadly calm,

"That was a wrong move"d my level of patience so just...d apply then i "make it more easy for you 's chest eyeing her challengingly.  He spoke one word at a time and before she knew anything he grabbed her arm pulling her closer and twisted his hand in her hair. She gasped at the sudden move and tried to get free only to hurt her own self because his hand was clenched in her hair tightly,

"You think that's what I want? I came here all the way just to have 'one more night'?" he spoke with his teeth clenched but she wouldn't look at his face. He shook her angrily to make her look at him but instead she closed her eyes tightly because of the pain he caused her.

He suddenly realized what he was doing and let go of her. He couldn't imagine he lost his temper on her so wildly. He spoiled it all. Now she would never agree to come back with him. But she had also spoken wrong. In her own insecurity she was speaking what she herself didn't believed was the truth. He could tell that she didn't believe it by just the look in her eyes.

She stood quietly with a frown, her eyes on the ground and her hand in her hair and she rubbed it lightly from where he had held her.

"I'm...I'm sorry shilpa" he spoke disoriented.

"if that's what you intend to do to make me go with you then try as you want, I won't go." She spoke with her head lowered but her voice firm.

"shilpa. you said you love me" he spoke in a requesting tone.

"don't use my words against me" she looked up and her eyes held fire and passion.

"I'm not using them against you. If what you said was truth then please come back with me"

"whatever I said was the truth but that's not a reason that I should go with you" she looked away tilting her head.

"shilpa i..." he started but he didn't know what to say so she cut him off,

"enough armaan. I never asked for a reason from you. If that's enough then you should go now" she told him flatly.

"I can't go without you dammit. Why don't you understand?" he raised his hands in his hair and pushed them back from his forehead and when she didn't speak he shouted at her,

"don't stand there as if I don't exist"

"I know very well that you exist. I am quiet because your shouting is not going to work"

"then what will?" shilpa sighed in frustration and whirled around to go away but in just two long strides, he caught up to the distance and grabbed her arm swirling her about in his arms. Ignoring her protests, he pulled her from her waist closer to his body and crushed his lips with hers.

She was shocked at first but his kiss was bruising and he was angry. She struggled against his body but he caught her wrists and twisted them behind her back and pushed her towards the wall pinning her with his body. She tried to rise up to his length with her toes while struggling against his strength but she couldn't because his body was totally pinned with hers.

He didn't know what came upon him when he kissed her. He hadn't planned this but he couldn't stop himself and with intensity that she acted negatively upon his kiss, he wanted it to turn positive just as she had been that night. He wanted desperately for her to kiss him back and he didn't realize when that 'want' became a need.

Soon she knew her struggles were a waste but she couldn't stop the thumping of her heart and how she started melting against his kiss. He started sucking her lips and as she started to calm down a little from her struggles he slowed his kiss to sooth the bruises he had caused on her lips. But still she wouldn't respond to him. He left her wrists realizing that she wouldn't try to run away and his hands came up to her shoulders and he slipped her shirt from her shoulders down to her arms and lowered his lips to her throat and traveled to her shoulders.

"armaan" she moaned his name and it seemed as if that was all he needed. He hugged her in his arms as if he would lose her anytime.

"please. Please say you love me" he spoke, his breath in her hair as he inhaled her intoxicating fragrance.

"I do... but you don't" she spoke in a whisper hesitatingly and still breathless from his kiss. She could feel his heartbeat loud. He raised his head and cupped her face in his hands,

"that's not true shilpa. I love you too. I just couldn't say it. I didn't know it. All this time I have loved you. I just couldn't believe that someone...anyone could love me so much as you did." God she was so innocent and she felt insecure. All her life she hadn't been protected and that was why she couldn't accept the fact that he loved her.

"are you... are you sure?" she frowned and looked in his eyes and he kissed her lower lip again. This time more gently to assure her that he loved her,

"yes. Yes dammit. Yes I am sure" he smiled through his own tears and kissed her cheeks.

"but..." she was stopped by his lips again as he pressed them on hers gently and when she got senseless again by his kiss, he spoke looking in her eyes,

"ssshhh no more ifs and buts. I love you and you love me, that's all what matters. Nothing else" he kept looking in her eyes and after a few moments her doubts vanished from her eyes and she finally smiled. He had been yearning for that smile, he realized and his heart leaped with joy and he sealed that smile with another kiss promising her a life time of such kisses.

"I never thought someone would go away from me 'for' me because you thought I didn't love you." He spoke more to himself then to her. He still couldn't believe his own fate that was being so generous to him.

"I didn't wanted to force you" she spoke with her cheek rested on his shoulder while he stroked her hair and played with them.

"And you didn't. Thank God. Oh thank God I found you." He couldn't thank enough to God for giving him an angel like hers and closed his eyes in bliss when he finally felt as if he was home and just when he wanted to hear the words again from her, she tightened her arms around his neck and sighed contentedly making him smile because that simple gesture of hers was more than mere words.

SanKsgian thumbnail
cant.be.assed.  Life answers everything for the better.

arman and shilpa finds that their partner riddhima and sid cheating on them

"Shilpa Malhotra, will you marry me?" The crowd silent, all were waiting for her answer. Her heart was beating rapidly, her eyes started to well up. People would've thought those were tears of happiness but they were mistaken, those were tears of misery, guilt, and most of all tears of being heartbroken. Shilpa got out of the shock and looked around the crowd to see most them smiling at them, encouraging her to say yes but they weren't the one she was looking for. The one who had all the answers for her. Then she found them, those intoxicating blue eyes, the ones she had fell for, the ones who had trapped her in a world full of guilt, lust and most important of all, love. Those eyes which had changed her life, for the better? She didn't know. But one thing she did know was the person those eyes belonged to had become the most important person in her life. Armaan. Well that's what her heart believed, her brain was telling her otherwise. It was telling her to forget him, forget the effect he had on her, forget what had encountered between them, forget everything about him and remember one thing, Sid. But she couldn't help but listen to her heart and look in to those eyes once again and seek for answer that would change her life, the answer that would either let them both get their happy ending or make this the last time they ever gaze in to each others eyes like this. She kept on staring in those beautiful eyes and knew she falling deep in to them but still awaited the answer that would change everything.

Something broke inside him. He felt empty, like his heart had broken in to a million pieces. He couldn't believe what he heard, Sid proposing to Shilpa. His Shilpa. Armaan's Shilpa. The one who had become the reason of living, the one who had changed him forever, changed everything about him, but what he didn't know was did she change him to a better person? For the better? He was still searching for the answer. He saw her look around, as if searching for someone, he knew what. He smiled at the thought, at least she still thought about him. But that smile vanished as soon their eyes met. Those shimmering, pearl green eyes which made him go crazy. Still did. Which made sigh of happiness as they used to be full of bliss but not this time. This time they were full of vulnerability, misery, agony. They were searching for something from him, an answer. But what he didn't know was to what, an answer to the question that Sid had asked, an answer to which everyone was waiting for or an answer to her question. The question which he didn't want to answer. Which he was scared to answer. That question he knew the answer to. The answer which not only answers her question but everyone else's too. He was still gazing in those eyes and he saw something else too, love was it? No it couldn't be. There was no love for him from her. Just as there was no love for her from him. He tore his gaze from her and looked at the dark, smooth floor of the hall. He could feel her strong hot gaze on him and knew she wasn't buying it. He looked up once again and merely glanced at her, before putting him arm round the waist of the love of his life, Riddhima. Yes Riddhima was his love, not Shilpa. That was his answer. He looked once again and saw the pain in Shilpas eyes but he wasn't backing down, this was how it was meant to be.

Shilpa saw all of it. But she didn't want to believe it; she wanted to believe what her heart was telling her that Armaan loved her but sight before her eyes were betraying her. He wanted Riddhima not her, of course why would he want her? Whatever happened between them was to be forgotten, that was what they both had agreed on. And that is how it will stay, Shilpa thought. She will not let the name Armaan Mallik interfere in her life no more, he will mean nothing to her from now onwards. Her life will only evolve around the one person who she will have to learn to love, Siddhant. She removed her eyes from the devastating sight and looked at Sid, who was on his knees desperately waiting for a reply, with a nervous look on his face. She smiled at the sight, he loved her a lot and even more after all that had happened. She only wished that she could love him that much too but she knew she couldn't and wouldn't. Taking a deep breath she finally got the courage to say what everyone was waiting for "Yes, I will marry you Siddhant Modi" The whole crowd flooded with a round of applause and cheers. Everyone was squealing and hugging each other. Sid grinned and placed the ring on her finger. He got up and hugged her tight, she sniffed smiling with tears running down her face, she was happy that maybe she didn't get the one she loved but at least she gets to spend her life with someone who loves her and who she will gradually love. But the tears were also sad ones because she had now lost her love for Armaan. She hated him for making her fall for him, only a couple hours back she had realised she loved him and already he had given her the worst pain possible. But she couldn't blame him it wasn't his fault she loved him, it was her own and she had learnt her lesson. From now on Armaan Mallik will have no effect on her life. That was her final answer.

Armaans heart was already broken in to a million pieces, she couldn't break it anymore but why did he feel it all over again but with more hurt than ever. He told her to do this, then why was he regretting it? Why did he feel like killing himself for making her do that? It would be less pain than this he thought. He felt his eyes blur up with something. Tears was it? He rubbed away the tears from his eyes and also the piercing image before him. He couldn't take it, he felt suffocated, without saying anything he ran outside leaving a confused Riddhima, a happy looking Sid and his Shilpa.

"Armaan are you okay? What are you doing out here?" He turned to see Riddhima standing there with her arms folded looking down on him whilst he sat on the bench. He had run outside for some fresh air. He couldn't see Sid and Shilpa together like that, all happy whilst he was in pain. He wanted to clear his mind of Shilpa but it was impossible. "Err nothing, just wanted some fresh air that's all. Shocker na?" He said pointing towards the cheering inside, Riddhima understand what he was referring to and frowned, "Very. I mean they just got back together and he already proposed to her! There must be a reason behind it." He nodded, but his thoughts were somewhere else. "Maybe she's up the duff." That brought him back in to reality he looked at her with utter shock. "What?" she said shrugging her shoulders. "That's like the only possible reason. After what he did to her, why would she say yes so quickly? She's probably pregnant that's why. I wonder when they are gonna tell everyone..." Armaan had stopped listening after the first sentence. Shilpa, pregnant? No way. She couldn't be, she wasn't like that. His fists clenched at the thought of her having someone else's child inside her, it made him sick. She was his. No one else's, he wouldn't let her be. She was only Armaans Shilpa and that was how it was going to be. But then he remembered what he just did, he just let her give herself to Sid. He told her to say yes. He finally realised that what he saw in her eyes was love. She loved him and he loved her. But will she forgive him for hurting her like that? She would have to because now he wasn't letting her go. He suddenly stood up and ran. Where, he didn't know yet but he knew it was where his life would be, he could hear Riddhima shouting his name from a distance but he ignored it, all he wanted to hear was his name said by Shilpa.

Shilpa opened the door of her room and threw her purse on to the couch. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. Tonight had changed her life completely; tonight she had gotten her answers, her facts, her realisations. She slumped her body on her bed closing her eyes hoping to clear her mind of any bad thoughts. But then she heard something, someone breathing, heavily breathing. She knew it wasn't hers as she wasn't breathing that loud. She grew alert. She sat up on her bed and looked around and then she saw it, someone's shadow, a man's shadow. Someone else was in this room besides her. A thief, a rapist maybe, she didn't know but she knew she had to get out of there. She ran towards the door quickly as she could but the man saw this coming and was faster. He grabbed her wrist and slammed her body against the door locking it securely. She winced as her head banged against the door, the man held her wrist tightly and grew more closer. Shilpa gasped feeling her body brush against his; it exploded a familiar feeling in her. Her mind already started going blank, her knees were going weak just by a mere brush of their bodies. Who was this man that was creating havoc inside her body? She couldn't see his face as it was pitch black in the room except from a ray of light from outside that shone between them. She gasped again when she felt his other hand go round waist pushing her towards him; he caressed her waist gently making her moan. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, she was breathing heavily, she couldn't think. She felt his hot breath on her neck and shivered badly as she felt a current run through her body.