Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Zoya woke up early in the morning as the sun rays hit her face. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself pressed close Asad. Smiling, she took in his sleeping face. Her smile widened as she realized he was only wearing his boxers. Hmmm, this could mean for an interesting morning. She trailed her fingers over his chiseled chest. Allah Miya! He was one fine man and totally hers. Just as her hand started its journey downwards, her eyes landed on the ground which had scattered pillows thrown around.

Zoya scrunched her face as she tried to understand the mess. She definitely hadn't made the mess. She had changed her messy ways considerably since getting married to her Jahanpanah OCD.

Her eyes widened as she remembered how she waited excitedly for him to come home, how he had not picked up her calls and she had thought of ignoring him as well. But, it appeared that her plan had failed since she woke up snuggling with him. Huffing, she got up and marched towards the bathroom. Her anger from last night returned in full force and she slammed the door of the bathroom.

The noise woke up Asad and he got up with a start. Rubbing his eyes, he realized that his wife had just slammed the bathroom door and hence, she was still angry with him. Groaning, he got up and wondered if it was safe to talk to Zoya right now or not. Before he could make a decision, he realized the mess that was his room. Immediately he set off to work out the mess all around him. Quickly, he picked up his clothes from last night which were on the floor instead of the settee and proceeded to gather the pillows and keeping the ones belonging to the chairs back on the seats and the rest in the upper shelf of the closet.

In the bathroom, Zoya realized that in her anger, she had forgotten to bring her clothes in the bathroom. She pulled on her robe and emerged out of the bathroom to find her husband straightening out the room.

Asad stopped what he was doing as he saw Zoya enter the room only in her bathrobe. She was so damn sexy. His eyes followed the tiny droplets as they made their way from her wet hair onto her neck and disappearing underneath the V of her robe. Unconsciously, he licked his lips and moved closer to her.

Zoya was standing facing the closet, wondering what to wear when she felt a pair of strong arms circling her waist. She felt Asad pull her back and she crashed against his hard chest. Asad skimmed his nose along the column of her neck and placed tiny open mouthed kisses on her sensitive nape, causing her breath to come in quick gasps and heat to pool between her thighs.

"A-as-dd!"

"Hmmm. Zoya" whispered Asad in a deep, hoarse voice which sent tingles down her back. His hands started making random patterns on the waist as his lips on her neck wreaked havoc within her. Zoya's breathing got shallower. His hand proceeded towards the knot of her robe and worked on getting it undone. Zoya was seconds away from ripping apart her robe herself if he did not hurry. 

"Asad?!"

Dilshad's voice brought them out of their bubble and they sprang apart.

"J-ji Ammi?" Asad called back in a broken voice as he tried to get his breathing under control. Zoya's proximity never ceased to reduce him to a hormonal teenager. He took deep breaths and willed his lower body to cooperate.

"Asad?" Dilshad spoke from the other side of the door. "Abhi abhi Bhojpur wali Khala ki beti ka phone aaya tha. Khala ki tabiyat kafi nasaaz hai. Main soch rahi thi ke unhe dekh aayon. Najma aur main abhi nikal rahe hai. Theek hai?"

Asad went to open the door and noticed Zoya sneaking back into the bathroom. "Ji Ammi. Theek hai. Bas sambhal kar jayiga."

"Ofcourse. We'll be fine. Tum bhi meri bahu ka khyaal rakhna. Samjhe? Bechari ko tang mat karna!"

"Ammi! Voh bechari nahi hain!"

Dilshad merely chuckled at her son and left. Najma yelled her bye' from the stairs and soon enough, he heard the front door of the house opening and closing shut. Asad turned around and saw Zoya come out of the bathroom, this time she was completely dressed. Damn it!

"Zoya, I am really sorry about last night. I had to finish the presentation for the Mehta project by last night itself. Voh, uss project ki meeting pre-pone ho gayi hai and the deadline was pulled back. You understand my situation here, right?" Asad tried to explain his plight before his firecracker of a wife could launch her complaints.

Zoya merely nodded at him and went of the room, presumably towards the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. Hearing her banging the pots and pans in the kitchen, Asad followed her.

She was standing at the counter with a scowl on her face and was muttering under her breath. He watched her flitting around the kitchen, collecting ingredients and things. In the year they have spent together, Asad learned many things about Zoya - some that were annoying and some that are endearing. One of such things is the fact that whenever she gets angry or annoyed, her working speed increases.

And attesting to that fact, very soon, their breakfast was ready and served.

"Zoya, love, I told you I am sorry. I truly am." Asad tried to get her talking after few minutes of silence at the breakfast table. Khan household was not used to the silence anymore, ever since Ms. Hurricane New York stepped over the threshold. And frankly, Asad had grown fond of her silly antics and shayris.

"Asad, I understand that work is important and I also understand that you had some urgent matters to tend to. I am not angry about that. What I am angry about is that you did not even inform me that you were going to be late. I mean, I am your wife and it's my right to know your whereabouts. Why didn't you tell me? Am I not important enough?"

"Zoya! How can you even think that? You are the most important person in my life. And I wish I had a reason for my negligence but all I can say is that it completely skipped my mind. I had been working on the presentation for so long that I did not realize how late it had gotten. I looked up the time when I finished all the work and was wrapping up. I am sorry, love." Asad looked at her imploringly.

"Hmmm. Thank you for being honest and not saying the clichd, Mera phone kharab ho gya that'. But I am still not happy about it. Mere pass inti important news thi and you never showed up. Itni preprations ki maine aur saari waste ho gayi" Pouted Zoya.

"News? What news? You can tell me now."

Zoya looked at him and without a word, left the table and went outside to the garden. Confused, Asad followed her outside and found her sitting on their' bench.

"Kya baat hai, Zoya? Is everything all right? You want to tell me something, na? Batao phir. Acha rukko, I'll get our coffees, and then tell me. Okay?"

As he moved to make their coffees, Zoya grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"No, Asad. Don't make the coffee. In fact, I am going to throw away any coffee that we have in the house. Less temptation, you see?"

"What?" asked a thoroughly baffled Asad.

"Allah Miya! What's wrong with you, Asad? Kyun? Won't you support me when I give up coffee? It's for your child after all." Zoya bit her lip and looked at her husband shyly.

Asad was looking at her as if she had asked him to solve a mystery. After a few agonizing seconds, realization dawned on Asad and his face broke into a huge grin. He leapt towards Zoya, gathering her in his arms, he swung her around causing her to shriek and giggle.

"Asad! Put me down or I'll puke all over you!"

He immediately placed her back on the ground and touched her stomach with his hands. "A baby, Zoya? Really? Thank you so much! I am going to be a father! Zoya!"

She smiled back at him, all her anger and frustration at him forgotten. " Yes, Asad. We are going to become parents. I found out yesterday.  You know how I was feeling off this past week? So, I took a home test and it was positive. We should probably book an appointment soon."

Asad nodded at her and then suddenly, he picked her up and ran towards their room.

"What are you doing, Asad?"

"This is the happiest news, Zoya. It calls for a celebration. We are all alone, perfect timing." Asad replied as he lowered her on their bed and crawled up her body. He placed small kisses on her neck, moving along her jaw towards her plump and waiting lips. His lips hovered hers, teasing her.

Zoya groaned in frustration. Tangling her hand in his hair, she pulled his mouth towards her and smashed their lips together. His answering groan caused her to shiver in anticipation. Their kiss grew in passion as their hands started exploring each other's body. They broke the kiss when the need for oxygen became necessary.  Not leaving her skin, Asad attached his lips to her neck and murmured against the hollow of her neck, "So, what do you say? You still want me to get your pillows and make a line, huh?" smirked Asad, knowing well that she was way past gone to say no.

His lioness was in no mood to joke. The ache between her legs was making it difficult for her to even think coherently. She wrapped her legs around him, grinding their lower bodies together and looked him squarely in his eyes.

"You. Naked. NOW."

"Yes, ma'am" said Asad already working to remove the annoying fabrics out of the way. What his lady wanted, she got.

SanKsgian thumbnail
saida the special day ((+16) anniversary sex

"Wakey-wakey, hubby dearest!" Zoya whispered in Asad's ears as she tried to get her husband to wake up. After a few more minutes of Zoya's incessant murmuring, Asad groaned and open his eyes slightly. Turning over, he took Zoya in his arms, out of habit, and nestled closer to her; his eyes closing once again.

"Asad! Don't go back to sleep!" Zoya said in a harsh whisper.

Asad grunted his annoyance, but opened his eyes. Looking outside the window, and then towards the time on the wall clock, he narrowed his eyes at his crazy wife.

"Zoya! What are you doing up at this time! And why the hell are you waking me up too at butt-crack-of-dawn! It's 3:52 a.m."

"Oh ho! Grumpy Ahmed Khan! It's not any dawn, it' s29the October's "butt-crack-of-dawn", as you so nicely put it. Happy Anniversary, baby!" she smiled her big grin, flashing him the dimples.

Asad blinked and then smiled right back at her.

"Happy Anniversary, love!"

A lot more awake now, Asad leaned over and moved to kiss his wife but before their lips could touch, Zoya placed her hand on his mouth.

"Morning breath, Asad!"

Asad scoffed, "Like I care." and proceeded to kiss her anyway.

Their lips met in a soft, emotional kiss which soon turned into a fiery one. Zoya groaned as he put pressure on her lower lip and swiped his tongue, asking for permission. She happily opened her mouth and accepted his deep kiss. As their tongues tangled and lips fused, Asad moved to cover Zoya's body with his own and made them comfortable on the bed.

Zoya hummed in the kiss when she felt the welcomed pressure of Asad's body on top of hers. As soon as Asad's hands started roaming and came across her clothes, he realized his wife's purpose of waking him up at the ungodly hour.

"Hmmm, my naughty wife. Where is your night dress, my love?" Asad emphasized his point by caressing her bare legs. She was only wearing Asad's shirt from the previous day which had been thrown away somewhere on the floor last night.

Zoya giggled and said, "You caught me! But, I have no other option! Our lovely, but crazy family is going to swamp us and with your princess hogging you all the time, we will have no "us-time" all day, wanna bet? And I read it on internet that "let anniversary sex be the best gift". So..."

"That is indeed the best gift and, Mrs. Khan, in these seven years of marriage, I have learnt not to bet against you!' Asad pretended to salute her, which was awkward since he was essentially lying on top of her.

"Seven years! Can you believe it? Who would have thought?" she laughed.

SanKsgian thumbnail

"Seven years! Can you believe it? Who would have thought?" she laughed.

"But we are here, and as you said, we should really be getting the maximum out of this time. Mahek is really going to be up and not leave us alone. So less talking, more loving."

Encouraged by his kisses, Zoya tugged at his kurta. Asad raised his arms to aid her and she peeled it off, throwing it far away. Asad reattached their lips and started working on the buttons of the shirt Zoya was wearing.

They broke the kiss to breathe but Asad's lips merely shifted their attention to her neck and sucked on the pulse point and ravished kisses on the hollow of her throat. That elicited a rather loud moan from Zoya.

Smirking against her skin, he shifted downward and lapped attention to the freshly exposed skin as he opened the buttons one by one. As the last button came undone and the shirt fell open, it was Zoya's turn to smirk at the expression on Asad's face. He lifted his eyes from her black lace covered boobs and torso and looked at her with hooded eyes.

"I take it that you like your present?"

Asad growled at her and lunged, taking her lips in a searing kiss, all the while his hands roaming and bunching the fabric of the lacy teddy. As his hands found purchase at the hem of the lingerie, he gave it a harsh tug and the entire flimsy materiel gave away, and it was reduced to scraps of lace.

As Asad threw away the ruined ridiculously expensive clothing away, all Zoya could think was that the lingerie did its job.

It was Zoya's turn to make tugs on Asad's pajama. She hooked her fingers in the waistband, undid the drawstring and pushed them off. Her legs pulled them off completely.  Soon, they divested each other of the last pieces of clothing that they were wearing and pressed their bare bodies against each other.

Asad's fingers roamed her sensitive parts as his mouth paid homage to her aching nipples. Egged by her mewls of pleasure, he doubled the pace of his ministrations, and soon had her writhing with the force of her release. And just as she came down from her high, he lined them and with one smooth lunge, had them connected in the most intimate of ways.

Working a good pace, they joined their lips and swallowed their sounds of pleasure. Their bodies moved in a tandem and the sheets tangled around them, cocooning them. Asad flipped them over without separating. Zoya found leverage by placing her hands on his chest and restarted the rhythm.

Soon enough, the tempo of their sensuous dance spiked and reached it crescendo. Panting, spent and sweaty, they were lying in mess of limbs with Zoya's head resting on Asad's chest.

"Wow. That was intense."

Asad agreed, "I know, and what a way to wake up. Can we make this a routine? A peck and simple "good morning" is so over rated."

Zoya laughed and swatted at his chest. She got up from his chest and off the bed.

"Where are you going, come back to bed. It's still very early?" said a rumpled Asad.

"I am going to shower. I can't sleep feeling so sweaty and sticky. You are welcome to join me." she said without turning and sauntered towards the bathroom in all her naked glory.

It did not take any more than the sight of her walking, bare, and Asad was in the bathroom in only a couple of strides.

Their morning was far from over. Well, maybe Zoya spending so much time on the internet and with her iPad wasn't so bad after all!

SanKsgian thumbnail

After a long and thorough shower, the love birds cuddled back on the bed. They were almost asleep when the sound of small feet outside their door jerked their senses. And sure enough, there was a knock and the door opened.

"Ammi? Abbu?" Mahek' peeked into the room. She was usually up early but today, it was very soon, ever for her.

Zoya lifted herself off the bed and went to get their daughter. She kneeled before her and asked her what was wrong.

"There are ghosts in the house, Ammi!" she told her mother in a scared voice.

Zoya looked over to Asad and he nodded. Then, Zoya took their little girl's hand and brought her over to their bed. Settling her between them, Asad said,

"There are no ghosts, princess. Who told you that?"

"But I heard them, Abbu! I heard them making weird noises, like someone was hurt." She gasped and continued, "I think there are ghosts in your bathroom!"

Asad's head whipped over to his wife's. Both were looking at each other with wide eyes.

Zoya cleared her throat and said, "N-no, Mahek. Trust me, there are no ghosts."

Mahek scrunched up her nose, "But I heard them! I heard them before but since I am a brave girl, I went back to sleep but then there were noises again!"

Zoya tried to salvage the situation somewhat. Allah Miyan! It's too early to have the facts of life talk with our girl!

"You see, Mahek. It was just your Ammi-Abbu. No ghosts."

"Oh" she looked surprised, "What were you doing?" her innocence made Zoya want to cry. Asad thought it was time to take charge. They'd have to come up with a good explanation. His daughter was too much like himself to tell her any silly story.

He brought her close to him and said, "Mahek, you know today is a very special day for your Ammi-Abbu. It's our anniversary. We had gotten married this day seven years ago. And we were just showing each other how much we love each other and celebrating our love. You don't need to know the specifics, now. It's for grown-ups, okay?

Satisfied by the explanations, she relaxed a bit but still confirmed, "No ghosts?"

"None!"

With that, she fell asleep pretty soon

The morning was not the only awkward situation for the couple.

Asad and Zoya's anniversary had given the entire family an opportunity to gather for lunch in the Khan household. It was during the lunch, that Mahek decided to share her newly gained information. Turning to face Rashid, she started talking.

"Dadu! I know what today is! Ammi-Abbu got married today! They told me when I went to their room. I heard silly noises in the morning and I thought there were ghosts but then Abbu told me that they were cel-y-bating their love!"

Asad spluttered and Zoya choked around the food in her mouth while the rest of the table went silent. It was a whole minute before Ayaan burst out laughing. Rashid's chuckles followed him and soon everyone was in stitches, only Mahek looking at all the elders with confusion. What was so funny?

Ayaan tried to control himself and in-between laughter said, "Wah! Bhaijaan! It's always the quiet ones!" and he was rolling in laughter again. "You keep that up and we will have another little Khan joining the brood."

He turned to Mahek and said, "C'mere, jaan-e-man. You little genius detective! Give Chachu a high five." Mahek readily did as he said. Even though she did not understand exactly what was going on, she was proud to have made her Chachu laugh and praise her.

It was later into the night and everyone was in their rooms. Asad and Zoya were lying in bed. With her head resting on his chest, she drew random patterns on his torso.

"Crazy day! Gah! I thought they would never stop with the teasing! Wait till I find something embarrassing about Ayaan. I am not going to spare him!"

Asad chuckled and pecked her forehead as if to give her permission. After a few minutes of silence, Asad spoke up.

"Zoya?"

"Hmm?"

"What do you think of having another baby?" he looked at her and gauged her reaction carefully. She immediately sat up, eyes wide.

"Where did that come from?"

"I was just thinking about what Ayaan said and it got to me. I mean, Mahek is five. If we have a baby now, there won't be a massive age gap between them and we can manage two kids with our princess starting school. And honestly, I miss having a baby in the house. Mahek is growing up to fast. What do you think?"

She thought over what he was saying. She knew she wanted more than one kid. Growing up without siblings was lonely for her, she didn't want that for her daughter.

"I think I'd like that."

"Yeah?" Asad grinned at her.

"I see how much you love your siblings, even if they are annoying sometimes, and I know how much being a single child sucks. I'd love to have another baby, Asad."

Asad flipped her over and kissed her with fervor. His hands already inching under her sleep shirt. After a few wild moments, when he let her breathe, Zoya managed to get a few words out.

"You know that the birth control shot is going to take time to wear off, right?" she gasped as he nipped at her jaw and moved towards her ear.

Sucking her ear lobe gently, he whispered, "I do know that, love. But it doesn't mean we can't have fun while practicing. Practice make perfect, right?"

Zoya chuckled lightly at his logic, "Well, then we must be pretty perfect by now."

He moaned his response into her chest while trying to push her shirt out of the way, "We must be, but you know that I am nothing if not thorough."

"Mmm hmmm! Go ahead then! Get on with the seducification of your wife."

Asad looked up from her skin, "Seducification? Where do you come up with these things?"

She moaned when he bit a particular sensitive spot, "Eh, I try. Now! I think you said something about practice? Get to work, Mr. Khan! We have a baby to make!"

SanKsgian thumbnail
saida bottle pain dream of magalpur

Where was she? Why couldn't she move her body? Was she paralyzed?

She wanted to yell and call for help but her lips wouldn't move. Her body was betraying her. What was wrong with her?

She drifted.

In and out of consciousness. It felt like ages had passed and she was still in a dark tunnel or a cave.  

It was all black. Dark. The walls were closing on her. She couldn't feel or touch or see or breathe. Breathe! Oh God! She couldn't breathe. She was suffocating. Her lungs were screaming for oxygen but when she tried to breathe, her breaths turned into gasps and pants, which only filled her already parched mouth with grime. Get me out, she wanted to scream. 

She was going to die. Without seeing him. She was going to die. She was going to die.

Oh God!

OH GOD!

"ASAD!"

"Zoya! ZOYA! ZOYA, WAKE UP!" Asad was shaking his wife, trying to snap her out of her nightmare. She was gasping for breath in her sleep and violently thrashed in their bed.

She shot up in bed and looked around, still trying to furiously breathe. She looked completely disoriented. She was almost expecting to wake up in a forest. Her eyes filled with tears and she dived into Asad's arms. Asad caressed her face, wiped her tears and murmured his love for her.

"Shhh! You are fine. We are fine. See, we are home, in our bed. Its fine, love, it was just a dream!" he rocked them both as she tried to control her erratic heartbeat and quell her panic.

"I-it was s-so real. I coudn-n't brea-athe a-and it-t was so da-r-rk" she stuttered, her breathing still labored.

Asad closed his eyes in realization. He should have known Mariyam's visit would bring back the traumatic memories of their ordeal in Mangalpur. They had never really acknowledged what had happened to them, to her. Asad realized that it was high time for them to visit their memories and talk out their suppressed fears.

But that would happen in the morning, not now. At the moment, she needed him, and he would be there for her, always and forever.

And right now, all Asad could do was promise her of his love and presence.

And he did just that.

SanKsgian thumbnail
luckyforever

Asya os "elevated passionate encounters"

It was now late, and he hadn't seen
his wife since early morning...
Their business trip to London was
beginning to take it's toll on his
patience...
He wanted, NEEDED to see her.
The elevator doors flew open.
Asad had no idea he'd been
holding his breath until he let out
a rush of air.
zoya .
Seeing her alone, Asad rushed in,
jabbed the "close doors" button,
and then let his briefcase drop to
his side.
A thrill sped through him as the
heavy steel doors slammed shut,
leaving them all alone in the slow,
faded elevator.
As the elevator began an unhurried
ascent, zoya dropped her small
bag onto the floor and moved
toward him.
He didn't want to wait another
second to hold her in his arms.
With a predatory advance, she was
in his arms in seconds.
His hands touched her all over,
stroking, caressing, pulling and
pushing, yet he still couldn't get
enough.
She always felt so damn incredible
in his arms.
His blood pressure soared as his
heart beat frantically...
He wanted her so bad, his body
was ready to explode.
He was shocked by the intensity of
his need for her.
Her breathless voice washed across
his face as she spoke..."I missed
you...so much...I had to come and
see you..."
His heart thudded.
"I'm so glad you did..." he
whispered, brushing his thumb
over her soft cheek.
Her long lashes flickered.
Turbulent emotions brewed in the
depths of her eyes.
"How glad...?"
He groaned hearing her teasing
tone...
Drawing her tighter into the circle
of his arms, his hands splayed over
the small of her back...
Giving her a sinfully delicious
smirk, he growled..."I have
fourteen floors to show you how
glad I am to see you..."
He stole a glance at the number
pad.
Make that thirteen.
Thirteen floors.
Although it was not nearly enough
time to kiss her, touch her, and
leave her wanting more, he'd have
to make do.
His fingers tangled through her
hair as he angled his head closer.
Yanking gently, he forced her chin
up and her mouth open.
She made a sexy noise, prompting
him into action.
He cupped her face, surfed his
tongue over her full, fleshy lips,
and then drew them in for a more
thorough exploration.
"Mmm . . ." he moaned and sucked
harder, loving the way her mouth
moved under his.
Her deep purr vibrated through his
body.
The first touch of her mouth and
ravenous swipe of her tongue
triggered an onslaught of emotions.
As his chest tightened, it threw him
off balance.
He was constantly amazed at the
power of his feelings for her...
Twelve floors.
Widening his stance, he captured
her thigh between his and
squeezed.
His erection pulsed inside his
tightening trousers.
He sank deeper into her mouth and
luxuriated in the enticing
combination of flavoured coffee
and minty toothpaste.
He felt her body liquefy against
his.
"...zoya ...you taste incredible..."
"You too," she murmured between
heated kisses, her eager hands
coiling around his neck to pull him
in tighter.
She raked her fingers through his
tousled hair and tugged.
His heartbeat grew rapid.
Eleven floors.
"asad ?" she breathed into his
mouth.
Her heated breath scorched his
flesh.
"Yeah?" He inched back to look
into her dark eyes.
Lust clouded her gaze. "You don't
have to ask permission."
Her voice thinned to a whisper, her
face taking on a sexy, ruddy hue.
He tossed her a perplexed frown
and brushed his thumb over her
kiss-swollen lips. "Permission for
what?"
She lowered her head, her lashes
curtaining the emotions brewing in
the depths of her expressive eyes.
"Permission to touch me..." She
pushed her pelvis against his thigh
and gyrated.
Ten floors.
With renewed urgency, he pushed
his body roughly into hers..."Oh...
I'm well aware of that..."
His lips came down harder, taking
full possession of her mouth.
She matched the intensity of his
kisses...
His hand left her face and
journeyed lower, revelling in the
feel of her curves.
He gripped both her delicate hands
in one of his and secured them
behind her back.
Immobilizing her.

SanKsgian thumbnail
Nine floors.
zoya twisted and tensed.
"What are you doing?" She sounded
alarmed.
He knew she didn't like having her
control stripped away, or feeling
vulnerable, but he wanted her to
let go and trust him.
His voice was coaxing. "I want you
to let go,zoya ... Relax" he said,
urging her to give herself over to
him completely.
Eight floors.
She opened her mouth to speak
but no words formed as he delved
between her legs...
He grazed her creamy thighs and
was thrilled to the core to feel her
skin...
His touch climbed higher until it
connected to her heated core.
Dark lashes fluttered as she
surrendered to his touch.
Seven floors.
She arched forward, her hips
colliding with his throbbing
erection.
A gasp rolled out of her mouth
when he gyrated against her.
He groaned and clenched his jaw.
Slipping his hand inside her
panties, he used his fingers to
make a slow pass over her channel,
stoking her inner fire.
He was damn pleased at how wet
she was.
Her throaty moan vibrated through
his body.
"You are so wet..."
Her head lolled to the side, and she
rasped her next breath.
"I know. You make me this way."
"Have you been as desperate for
me as I have been for you all day?"
"God, yes," she cried out.
Six floors.
She spread her legs wider for him,
inviting his touch.
He dipped his finger deep inside
her and growled as her tight sheath
closed around him.
Light ripples from the depths of
her core began kneading his finger.
He couldn't believe how close she
was to coming.
He put his mouth close to her
ear..."Me too. All I could think
about was touching you, tasting
you, and watching you come for
me..."
As she moaned in response, he felt
her grow wetter.
Five floors.
A second finger joined the first.
asad shut his eyes as he took a
moment to bask in her decadent
texture and luxuriously snug fit.
"You are so beautiful...and so
responsive."
He swirled his finger through her
slick heat until his thumb found
her c***oris.
She worked her hands free and
circled them around his back.
Her nails clawed at his shirt as her
body shuddered and jerked
forward.
"asad . . . we need more time,"
she cried out.
Four floors.
He stroked her and teased her
c***oris out from its fleshy hood.
"We have all the time we need, for
now," he whispered into her mouth
before burying his lips against her
throat.
"Are you ready to come for me?"
She whimpered her response and
pressed her hand over the bulge in
his jeans and squeezed.
His body reacted instinctively.
He pushed against her and nearly
came on the spot.
He stroked her harder.
Three floors.
Gripping his shoulders, she ran her
tongue across her lips and tipped
her head until their gazes locked.
She was panting.
Her eyes were on fire.
"Please . . . It's too much. It's too
intense."
He could feel her orgasm pulling at
her and knew it was time to take
her over the edge.
Using small, circular motions that
drove her into a mad frenzy, he
increased the pressure on her
c***oris.
He felt her skin grow tight with the
first sweet clench of pleasure.
Two floors.
Her breath came in a ragged burst.
A flood of moisture erupted inside
her.
As her heat gushed into his hand,
he felt her arms fall limply at her
sides...
Her body trembled from head to
toe.
He held her tightly as she rode out
the last waves of her orgasm.
Watching her come made him wild
with the need to make love to her.
But that would have to wait till
later...
He wanted to lay her gorgeous
body across their bed sheets and
feast on her until they were both
sated and exhausted.
"That's how glad I am to see
you..." He carefully pulled his hand
out from her panties and adjusted
her skirt.
Her eyes were wide, glassy,
unfocused... "asad ...I..."
One floor.
"We're at our floor now...time to
take you home..." he grinned
The elevator light clicked off.
Thankfully there was no one waiting
outside the doors as they opened...
She stumbled slightly as they
walked out, and asad gathered her
close...
Warmth encompassed him as his
heart turned over in his chest.
She was so damn adorable.
He ran the tips of his fingers over
her moist forehead and rained
kisses over her cheek, her nose,
and her jaw.
Her soft skin felt like satin beneath
his hungry mouth.
But almost instantly, a bright light
covered her vision...
Stirring in bed,zoya opened her
eyes and saw asad opening the
curtains letting the sun shine in...
"Goodmorning...you're quite a
sleepyhead this morning aren't
you..."
He walked up to her and smiled as
she began to sit up...
"We're...we're at home?"
asad looked around..."Uh...yeah...
but we'll be in London at this time
tomorrow..."
Lifting his hand to her head, he
felt how warm she was..."Are you
okay? You're flushed..."
zoya cheeks darkened as her
dream was thick in her
memory..."I'm ok...just...I'm fine..."
Kissing her softly, he
smiled..."You'll love the new office
in London...It's one of the tallest
building you'll ever see..."
Instantly looking up, she asked..."Is
there an elevator?!"
SanKsgian thumbnail
ImmortalLove

TS"Deeds of Mini skirt"

"Deeds of Mini skirt"

This story starts when Asad saw Zoya in mini skirt.. and they had a fight..

Next day..

Zoya didn't come up for breakfast.. but his eyes looking for her everywhere..

After breakfast

Asad: Ammi.. I am going to work.. will be late..

Zoya heard his voice and looks outside the window when he left..  and then she had her breakfast..

Dilshad: Zoya..!! Najma wants to go to shopping.. U also join us na..

Zoya: No phupi.. It's okay.. I don't need anything.. I do most of my shopping online..

Dilshad: Ok.. as u wish beta..

After some time..

Zoya sitting alone in the house munching chips and playing games on her I-pad.. and then she heard the ring of the phone.. (Landline phone)

First she cursed the caller.. Who disturbed her in finishing the level.. Then she picked up the phone.. She was about to say hello.. but was stopped by Asad voice.. Who thinks its Dilshad on the other side..

Asad: Ammi.. I have a very important meeting.. But I forgot my file.. So please will u get it from my drawer and its of red color.. I am on my way.. Bye..  And he hangs up the phone..

Zoya: Allah Miyan whats wrong with Mr.khan.. ? Huh..  He is so careless.. He has an important meeting and he forgot the file.. Wow.. And he calls me careless.. Akdu..

And she enters his room.. and looking for his file.. and talking to herself.. I am so very upset with him.. But it's his important file that's why I am here.. nahi toh mein unse baat tak nahi karti.. by the way.. I still didn't talk to him na.. Ya.. So I'll keep the file on the table.. But where is the damn file.. and she was checking his drawers.. and by mistake his shirts fall from the hanger..

Zoya: Ya Allah.. If Akdu got to know that I was in his room.. So he will again start scolding me.. But wait a minute.. she tapping her finger on the chin.. I am his fianc.. So I don't think ki who itna naraz honge..

Zoya: Allah miyan.. whats wrong with you Zoya.. Don't forget its all fake.. Mr.khan don't love you.. and will never be in.. he is doing this drama only for phuphi and her health.. But whenever he looks in my eyes..  it feels all is in real.. no one is faking this engagement neither me nor Asad.. What did I say.. Asad..?? Zoya behave.. he is Mr.khan not Asad.. and always remember he don't love u..

And she come out of her thoughts..

Zoya: File..?? And she again looking for red file.. And "finally I found it.." she said with a big smile on her face.. And she closed his drawer.. and about to leave.. but stops in the mid-way.. "What was that I saw" and she again opens his drawer.. "PERSONAL DIARY"

So Mr.khan has a personal diary.. Interesting.. Wait.. What interesting in it..?? I know what will be in his diary.. there must be the details of his meeting and projects.. Nothing more than that.. Because He is such a boring person,  Akdu and a very unromantic man.. and she puts his diary back..

Zoya: But maybe there is some secrets in it.. Which he didn't like to share it with anyone.. but for this I have to read his diary na.. If I read this.. Then maybe I should tease him.. phir bahut maza aayega..

And she jumped to his bed.. and start reading his diary.. and opens one more packet of wafers.. and some fall on his bed.. and she cleaned it but it left a stain on it.. Which she obviously didn't notice..

Zoya: Ya Allah.. I was right.. There is nothing interesting in it.. Boring man..!! and she sighs irritatingly.. and she turns another page..

And she read her name first.. "ZOYA" and there comes a big smile on her face.. but her smile fades in a second.. and she stops herself from reading further..

Zoya: I want to read.. But I don't want to read too.. What am I saying.. Agar Mr.khan ne iss mein mere bare mein kuch bura likha hoga toh..?? After a minute.. But I can't wait to read further.. and she started reading it..

"ZOYA"

(Imagine Asad lying on the bed and writing this diary..)

The girl who came in my house as a guest.. But now in some days she will be Mrs Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan..

Today I saw her in a mini skirt.. She was looking so very beautiful and sexy in that skirt.. But again I upset her and said rude words to hide my own feelings for her.. But today I am first time writing my own feelings for her..

I love You Zoya.. And I really do.. But I don't know why every time I tries to express my love to you.. and stuck up to woh.. um.. Ac.. Actually.. And he laughed at himself.. but today after I saw you in the skirt.. I am losing all my controls.. Its 4 am in the morning.. and I already taken three cold showers to be in control.. But I don't think so it helped me enough.. You must be sleeping peacefully in your room.. but here I am going restless.. I'd like to take you up to my room..

Heaven knows if you were here right now.. Where I was sure we could be alone.. I'd lock the door so there would be absolutely no distractions.. And I will surely to give you my undivided attention.. Pulling you into my arms I will whisper sweet and loving words which you are longing to hear from me.. I LOVE YOU..  

I would like to compliment you on your choice of attire.. That shows your curves perfectly.. I want to touch you.. Want to feel your body.. Want to kiss you breathlessly..

Wish you were here.. but you are not.. But I can imagine you lying on my bed beside me.. (he imagine her) and I am placing light kisses on your ears.. Followed by your jaw and down to your neck.. and

You gaze at me with a challenge written all over your face..  and touch your lips with mine.. but was interrupted by your hairs.. but I tug them behind your ears and I again moved to kiss you.. . My hands rested against your hips, drawing small circles with my fingers which caused you to moan.. My tongue begs for entrance but you paused.. and so I gently  bite  your lower lip and automatically our tongues meet and wrestle.. And taste each other mouth..

My hands have now started a journey up under your tee over your belly.. Rising slowly mere centimeters away from their goal.. You moaning with every touch of mine.. Then I grab both bottom corners of your tee and lift it up over your head.. And leaving you in your lacy black bra.. Piece by piece I remove your clothing until you are left with just your mini skirt and whatever lies beneath.. but before that I want to feel your breasts that stand erect before me.. Taking one in my hand.. and took another one in my mouth and biting it.. and your moving chest force me to kiss it..  So I'll raise your hands above your head.. and I again finding your mouth in a passionate kiss..

By seeing u like this it will be too difficult to hide my growing erection so I will stand and undress as well, discarding my clothes without a second thought.. ., I will run my hands up your legs under your skirt to your thighs and push them slowly apart. Your panties match your discarded bra. I notice they appear wet and I sigh in anticipation.. I run my finger along the one edge of the fabric. Your eyes are closed when I look up.. Slipping my finger under the fabric I pull them down.. . It will take you by surprise and cause you to moan which in turn only makes my erection twitch in anticipation. But I have so much in store I must ignore my throbbing need for now.. I see you peering down at me with a mixture of curiosity, fear and arousal.. I send you a reassuring smile and lean in to blow on your wet hole as I watch you tense and shift..  I continue for a few more seconds and teasing u with my finger.. and glance up to see you as your eyes squeezed shut.. but as soon as I placed my tongue to your sensitive swollen lips your eyes shoot open..

I run my hands over your thighs and stomach and other sides.. as you moaning in pleasure and calling out my name.. "oh.. oh.. ASAD.."  first time I heard my name by your sweet mouth..

We took a break to keep our breathing in normal.. but my mouth continues progress across your jaw line to your neck. As I reach your pulse point you tilt your head to allow more access.. and leaving my mark on your flesh..

Now it's the time to get inside u. placing myself between your legs I lift your hips so I can position my member at your warm entrance. Giving you a sure look I push into you.. I know it hurts being your first time, but I realize the pain will soon subside to pleasure but I allow your body to get used to my length inside you before pulling out and thrusting back in.. You whimper and I can see the tears trailing down your pink cheeks.. I wipe them away and continue my thrusting littering your angelic face with tender kisses until the pain turns to pleasure and our kisses turn to passion once again.. Finding a steady rhythm I proceed to move us both towards sweet release.. I start to speed when I see you roll your eyes and your head thrash from side to side.. You start to thrust up to meet me and it pays off as you begin to shake and your warm walls contract around me.. and I feel my load release into you. I collapse on top of you, without pulling out..

Haan.. he sigh..!! I wish Zoya.. I really wish.. I can see u in that skirt again.. So I will show you what I really feel for u.. but I will make my this fantasy true in few days after marrying you.. and I am sure u will not complain of me being an unromantic man..

Love you Zoya.. Love u endlessly..

And time for another cold shower..

Zoya sitting on Asad bed.. Her mouth making a capital O.. Sweating and wet.. She still can't believe what she read is written by Asad.. Her cheeks become redder.. by blush..

She found herself with no words.. as if she don't know how to speak..

And she came out of her thoughts by hearing the honk of his car.. and she immediately runs to her room..

Asad came inside and calling for Dilshad.. but no one replies him.. he ignored everything and step in his room.. and found his file on bed.. With a packet of wafers.. "Miss farooqhi bhi na.. How many times I have to tell her never come in my room without my permission" but she never listen to me.. he was about to leave his room.. But stopped.. and runs to check his drawer.. and looking for his diary.. he throws everything out of his drawer but couldn't find it..

He started to sweat.. Running fingers in his hairs.. Where is my diary..?? kahin Zoya ne padh toh nahi liya..?? and he rushed to Zoya's room.. And knocked on it.. but she didn't replied back and neither open the door.. Asad loosened his tie.. And calls her name "Zoya"

And she opens the door.. And Asad looked at her from head to toe.. she is wearing the same mini skirt again.. With a smirk and blush on her face.. She handed over him his "PERSONAL DIARY"

SanKsgian thumbnail

Just when he thought things were finally under control.. She had to appear in front of him wearing that piece of cloth which she called as a mini skirt.. Like seriously! How much could a man control anyway?

He reluctantly tore his gaze from her long bare legs, and glanced at her face, ready to use his only weapon which always helped him to deal with this alien feelings.. He would once again hurl accusations at her, hurt her and drive her far away from him.. 'Miss farouqui do u have any shame...',his eyes widened looking at the diary she was holding.. Was she about to read his personal diary..? Or worse Had she already read it?

'Who gave you the permission to touch my diary', he snapped

'You Mr. khan.. After all I am your would be wife.. What's yours would be mine'

'You have no manners.. How many times have I told you I don't like you touching my things or wearing such clothes?'

She rolled her eyes  ...'Save your lecture Mr. khan.. I read your diary'

He could feel heat rushing to his ears.. What is she going to think about him?' woh-actually'

She giggled. 'Even now woh actually'

'So you love me?', she smiled

'woh actually..'

'Allah Miya what's wrong with you Mr. khan?'

He took a deep breath.. There is no point hiding the truth Asad.. She has already read the diary, he might as well tell her the truth.. Bracing himself, he kept his eyes fixed on her face , he whispered I love you zoya'

He could see a smile forming on her face.. Shaking her head she retorted' Thank god you finally said it.. I thought you were never going to get beyond woh actually'

He scratched the back of his head' It's not like that.. woh actually'

'Again'

They laughed.. 'So what is your answer?', he hinted

'What answer?'

Great! She usually acted like miss know it all but when things came to these matters she always decided to play dumb.

'zoya'

'What Mr. khan?', she faked a yawn, the heat in Bhopal makes me tired.. maybe I should take an afternoon nap'

She walked past him, but he caught her elbow pulling her closer to him 'Not so fast my would be bride I won't allow you to leave unless you tell those three magical words'

She pretended to ponder over something.. 'Which three magical words?'

'Please zoya say it'

She bit her lip.

'I ll say it but you have to close your eyes'

'But'

She shrugged Take it or leave it.. That's the deal Mr. Khan'

Sighing he closed his eyes, waiting for her to confess her feelings

He could feel her minty breath hit his face.. What was she doing?

He could feel her lips brush against his earlobes'-I am sorry', she screamed rushing towards the door.

He was faster. He trapped her between the door and himself, successfully bolting the door.

'Mr. Khan let me go', she pleaded, turning around to face him, gasping slightly when she found him just an inch away from her.

He smirked.. 'Not so fast zoya, you deserve a punishment'

He raised his left hand and ran it through her hair.. Stopping at the side of her neck.. She stopped breathing, and for a moment time stood still.. While her pulse ran madly against his warm palm resting at the right side of her throat, his thumb traced her jawline.. Their noses were almost touching.. She felt his breath caress her lips..

He bent his head forward, smiling hearing her heart fluttering. He stroked her lower lip with his thumb, glancing at her closed eyes and quivering lips..

But instead of claiming her lips, he kissed her forehead.

Her eyes flew open. 'Mr. khan..'

He placed his finger on her lips.. 'Ssshh  looking at u in this skirt I want nothing more than claim you right now.. But for you I v ll wait until marriage'

Her lips curved into a small smile.. This is what he did to her.. he always bought out a bolder side of her nature.. Placing both her arms around his neck she whispered 'i love you Asad'

He grinned.

'And I am ready''

'Huh?'

She rolled her eyes.. 'you could really dumb, how did you end up to be an architect?'

'What do mean you're ready?'

Shaking her head, she pulled him closer sealing her lips with his.. Her hands moved downwards removing the first few of his buttons, hoping he would get her hint.

He froze, realization dawning upon him.. Breaking the kiss he moved back just enough do he could look her face.. 'You're sure?'

She bit her lip nodding her head.

He groaned, smashing his manly lips with her soft ones, his fingers cupping the back of her head, lacing into her hair.

She felt his hands moving everywhere finally resting on her hipbone pulling her closer, making her aware of the hard evidence of his arousal.

Still being kissed, she was lifted on her feet, she dint know how but she felt the soft mattress hit her back.

He paused for a moment, his hands moving to the hem of her top, pulling it above her head.

Claiming her lips again, he was hovering over her, removing his shirt as well.

His fingers explored her body, getting rid of her bra as well.. he groaned, kneading her breast.

'You fit perfectly into my hand', he purred bending his head to claim her nipples.

Whatever she was thinking of answering him, she forgot feeling him sucking her nips.

She moaned, feeling shooting sensations in her groin.

He was not being gentle, he was being just the way she always imagined him.. Wild and frenzy.. She loved this about him.

He tongue flicked through her tightened nips , blowing at it, sucking it then placing it between his teeth and tucking at it.

Her fingers tucked at his hair.'Asad please'

He smiled. Please what zoya?'

'I want you', she moaned when he pinched her nipples, kneading her breast.

'Please Asad..'

'now aren't you getting impatient'

She groaned, shifting on the bed so now she was on top of him.

She bit his chin, proceeding downwards nuzzling at his throat, biting him.

A feral moan escaped his lips. She moved downwards her lips placing kisses, moving towards his nipples and giving him the same treatment like how he bestowed upon her.

Her fingers traced his six pack abs, and went further downwards discovering his happy v trail. He clutched her hand; stopping her. Now is the time he had to take things under his control.

He rolled so that now she was on top of her, completely under his mercy.

He removed her skirt.. her panties followed.

He slipped one finger inside her, she squirmed her head arching, her eyes closing.

'You're so wet zoya'

He pulled his finger back thrusting into her again.. She felt her sex clutch around his finger.

'As-sad'

He started with a slow pace, his finger moving in and out of her lazily.. Later, he increased his pace.

she felt something building inside her, everything in her becoming tight. She felt hips arching against his fingers. He increased his pace, adding another finger.

Everything around her tightened, she came with another exquisite stroke of his finger.

She lay on the bed, still recovering from her orgasm when she felt his breath against her bud.. She lifted her head, wanting to see what he was up to.. Realizing upon what he was about to do she began 'Asad no you don't have to..'

He lifted his head partially 'Yes zoya only I can and only I have the right to do because your mine', with that his tongue licked her nub in a long stroke. Her head fell back, her eyes drifted shut.

She squirmed, feeling his tongue and lips move against her slick folds, her body getting ready for another orgasm.

'Asad please'

He continued with his task, his hands sliding up to her hipbone, holding her in place.

She screamed his name, tucking at his hair, but he dint stop his sensual torture.

Within no time she came against his mouth, screaming his name.

His face was flushed with lust when he Shifted ,hovering over her ,his lips claiming hers in a soul shattering kiss.She tasted herself.She was about to free him from his pants when they heard a knock on the door followed by dilshaad  strained voice 'Asad is everything okay ?'

Their eyes budged.

'Phoophi'

'Ammi'

They quickly get off from each other.. Zoya dressed herself in her casual clothes.. Jeans and shirt.. No mini skirt again.. by the time Asad also straighten up and make him presentable in front of his ammi.. But it's difficult for him to hide his bulge.. But somehow he manage..

Zoya was about to open the door.. But Asad stops her.. And said something in her ears.. and she rushed to her room again.. and

He opens the door.. "Asad .. is everything ok..??" dilshad asked by seeing his shocked face..

"Ya ammi I am ok.."  he said

Dilshad: Then why are you home so early.. u have an important meeting na..

Ya.. Ammi.. woh.. ac.. act..  Actually I forgot my file.. So I came back to get it.. and he picks his file that was lying on the floor.. then dilshad spots the lipstick mark on the side of his neck.. 

Dilshad: what are you too doing..??

He got up and clear the sweat beads from forehead.. Nothing ammi..

Dilshad: and where is Zoya..?? Zoya.. Zoya..

Ammi she fell from the stairs.. and resting in her room..

Dilshad: What..?? and she runs to  her room.. She was lying in bed..

Dilshad: Zoya.. what happen beta.. ??

Zoya: Nothing phoophi thoda sa fever hai..

Dilshad: what Fever..?? Confused

Asad also join them in her room..

And she again questions him.. What actually happened to Zoya..?? and again replied.. she fell from stairs.. Zoya slightly slaps her forehead.. "but she says she is having a fever.." said Dilshad and glared both of them.. and   Asad I think you are getting late.. Don't you think..'

Ji Ammi.. Without looking back.. he left to his work again..

Dilshad to herself: I am sure they are hiding something.. I should be more careful.. I know they are getting married so it's important if they maintain some distance from now on for few more days.. and she glanced at Zoya.. and she passed a nervous smile to her..

In the night.. on Dining table

Asya was hell embarrassed.. so they both quietly having their dinner..

Najma: Zoya how are you feeling.. ??

Zoya: I am fine najma.. and from corner of her eyes watched Dilshad expression..

Dilshad: Najma.. from now on You will be sleeping with Zoya in her room.. Understood..

Najma agrees.. And Asad chocked his meal.. and disappointment drown on their faces..

Sleep is miles away their eyes.. as their mind and heart want each other at any cost..

Zoya text him to wish.. "Good night" But he didn't replied back..

But the very next moment he calls her.. she excitedly says Hello in a low voice.. as Najma was sleeping beside her..

Zoya: I thought aap so gaye honge..

Asad: Not so soon.. Today neither you nor I going to sleep.. Get ready..

By listening to his words.. Her heart skipped a beat..

Zoya: Are you mad..?? How it's going to happen..??

Asad: come in my room.. and rest leave it to me..

Zoya: No way.. I cant..

Asad: If you won't come.. then I am coming.. and he hangs up..

Though her heart doing somersault.. but she can't deny that she is getting nervous by every passing second.. and gathered herself from bed.. and place a pillow on her place as if she was asleep beside Najma.. and silently opens the door.. and got scared.. to see someone outside her room.. and she was about to shout.. but Asad covered her mouth with his hands.. It's me Zoya.. His breath tickles on her ears.. and they looked at each other.. and within the second she was in his secured arms.. and he took her to his room..

and He locked his door.. And put her down.. They looked at each other with love filled in their eyes..  he stood between her legs... he placed his hands firmly on either side of her waist and pulled her forwards...

Her arms was hanging at her sides...her head leaning back exposing her neck... eyes closed... His fingers pressed into her tight skin as he lowered his head and bit down hard on her neck...

Zoya shrieked in pain and pleasure...

He sucked hard once his teeth released her soft flesh...

Asad began sucking, licking and biting her neck...his eyes dark with desire..

and he took her in an tight embrace and planted a kiss on her lips.. one after another.. they were kissing as if they are glued to each other.. no one wants to break the kiss.. but they broke their long kiss for some air.. and he immediately started the work for which they  were there and began kissing her softly all over her face, cheeks, lips and earlobes as soon as he got to the ear lobes, a sensation ran through her and she embraced him tightly..

SanKsgian thumbnail

He continued to kiss slowly over the top on her breast and then he felt her nipples erect as they were ready and waiting to be sucked and this time she dint wear her bra.. he give her the cheeky grin.. and she blushs.. He immediately pulled up her kurti and began sucking the wonderful small nipples gently and she started moaning softly and he kept nibbling at her nipples and was sucking her whole of breast also and pressing the other one hard at the same time and she was moaning in pleasure and slithering her body..

As they progressed he guided her towards the bed as all curtails were drawn.. He lay her on the bed and removed his clothes too.. she giggled shyly by seeing his long erect member..

He took her hands in his to allow her to touch his abs.. and feel the bare heat from his skin.. She ran her hands along his strong muscular backside...running her nails along his hips... and let out a soft moan..

Her every touch made him kiss her harder...his mouth smashed onto hers...Brutally lashing his tongue inside her...

Zoya hands became bolder...and finally she gripped his erection... he groans..

Thick and hard, it pulsed against her hand as she drew her palm from the base of his shaft to the tip.. but not for long.. He lowered his mouth to her love bud.. to give her the pleasure..  she wants to scream out in pleasure but resisted the urge.. he grins to see her wet all for him..

And she insist him to kiss her.. and he did it.. his lips met her.. and she taste herself on his tongue.. and he slightly shift his member between her legs.. and started teasing her.. Don't want to enter straight away.. and his mouth also doing wonders on her.. as it is started kissing, sucking, and licking her breasts again..

His tongue toyed with her nipples...then nipped at them...

Zoya was now sobbing with need...

She began breathing his name over and over...

Please Asad.. Please.. I.. I..  I need.. I need..

The second he heard the desperation in her voice he plunged his hard member inside her.. Zoya quickly wrapped arms and legs around him and clutched his shoulders tightly...

Though she was in pain.. but was happy that she become his.. and for all her life.. Soon the pain got relieved and it's become pleasure.. His thrust become harder and faster..  and they muffled their moans.. Because they don't want to be caught by his ammi and tamatar..

Asad watched hungrily.. as her breasts bounced from the power of his thrusts...

"My God...You're divine..." he held her hips securely... and moved as deep as he could..

Asad...' Zoya..'

And he comes deep inside her and fill her completely with his juices.. and she comes on him..

He fell on the bed, exhausted and pulled her in his embrace.. and they smiled at each other..

All he could say to her was, "I love you."

Is it like the same that you imagined.." she asked inhaling his musky scent

No" he replied back "It was way too better than my imagination" "Actually I can't tell this in words.. but my actions can tell you better"

And he continue kissing her.. and that night they did it for 3 times.. but still their needs are not satisfied..

And Its dawn.. They were lying naked.. her head rested  on his chest and their hands entwined.. and by other hand he was playing with her hairs..

Good morning love.. And they kissed for one last time.. before she goes back to her room..  she wore her clothes but was feeling like she was not able to walk.. Asad checked outside his room.. and then took her in his arms and takes her to her room.. Lay her down on bed and kissed her on forehead..  and he was about to leave but his feet got stuck in something.. and It was her mini skirt.. Asad grins and playfully throws to her..

"Deeds  of Mini skirt.." and she giggles..

----THE END----