Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice Index..
I'll Try to Read Asya Writing...
But before dat There R Some AR & Arsh Writing..
So i'll First Complete dem ...

Thnx For making Index...
SanKsgian thumbnail
delena90 Poker Face-AsYa SS (16+)

this one is so sexy asad accompany zoya to mumbai because she is in danger.

they have attraction since teenager, asad had rejected her but on the private plane he cannot...

Chapter 1:

"Anwar you can't be serious." How had he ended up in this situation? After six years of meticulous scheduling and planning to avoid her, he was being forced to be her bodyguard.

"Asad I already told you, the journey she is so determined to take is dangerous. She could get into a lot of trouble!"

Why couldn't Zeenat and Anwar just forbid her from going? It would save them ALL a lot of trouble, more importantly it would save him a lot of trouble.

"Please Az, she won't listen to us. She is stubborn to the boot and heeds no reason. God knows whom she picked that trait from. She's leaving for India tonight; I can't let her go alone. You have to go with her."

Asad groaned and nodded his acquiesce. Anwar was lucky that he liked him. He didn't leave his snazzy New York office for just anyone. Damnit, he would have to call Susan to re-arrange his schedule and get the jet ready. There was no way he was flying commercial!

"Fine" sighed Asad, "Where is she?"

"God, Kabir that feels so good."

Kabir spurred by her words began to thrust harder against her. She was beautiful. He loved everything about her. She was adorable, fun, intelligent and absolutely insane. He hadn't believed his luck when she had accepted his proposal to go out on a date. She had always kept men at arms length, but when he had finally got the courage up to ask her at the end of their third year at Uni, she had said yes...and they had been together ever since.

"Kabir, you need to move faster..." rasped Zoya.  They had been sleeping together, now, for the last five months. But there was nothing earth shattering about it. She just couldn't understand how her friends thought that this was good. God, were all men this clueless when it came to sex.

A few more thrusts and a grunt and Kabir collapsed, spent, on top of her.

"Zoe, that was amazing."

Zoya, looked away, and nodded. She didn't want to break his heart. It wasn't amazing...it never had been. But she didn't want to hurt his feelings; he was a nice, sweet boy who probably deserved better than her.

"K, I need to shower and get dressed. My flight leaves in a couple of hours and I still have to pack a whole lot of things."

He moved off her, reluctantly.  "I don't see why you have this need to fly to India. You have no family there, no friends. Do you even know the language?"

"K, I have told you many times that it is important that I go. Please, let's not fight."

With an exasperated sigh, she turned on her heel and walked towards the bathroom. She needed to get the feel of him off her...and maybe try and get herself off.

Asad stood outside her door. He didn't know how he was supposed to approach this. The last time he had seen her she had been barely seventeen - young and completely infatuated with him. He had been twenty-two and flattered. She had adored him and he had enjoyed her attention. But it had gone horribly wrong. He still remembered that night like it was yesterday. She had taken him up to her room and begged him to make love to her. He had been horrified. Sitting in her room, surrounded by all things teenager, reality had come crashing down. He hadn't known how to let her down and the part that had horrified him even more was that he hadn't wanted to.

Jolted out of his thoughts, Asad grimaced as he tried to summon up the courage to knock. Sighing deeply, he did.

"Jiju, I'" Zoya's mind short-circuited. There standing in front of her room, was the man who haunted her dreams and curse the gods if he wasn't still perfect! He had been handsome at twenty-two but now'now he was a man.

"Zoya"

"Asad", she whispered.

Asad, took in the sight before him. Zoya now stood before him as a woman. She had been beautiful five years ago and if it was possible her beauty had grown with age. She carried herself differently, he could tell, and it showed. Dressed only in her bathrobe he got a good look at her legs. Curse the gods if he wasn't imagining them wrapped around him as he lost himself in her.

"Hey Zoe, who's that?"

Who the hell was that m...BOY and what was he doing in her room?

"Asad meet Kabir, my boyfriend."

"You were having sex?" he asked her, shocked.

"Well, just because you didn't want to, doesn't mean others thought I wasn't worth it."

And with that she slammed the door in his face.

chapter 2:

They drove to the airport in complete silence. Zoya was still fuming over the fact that her brother-in-law and sister had decided to hire Asad as her bodyguard. What did they think would happen to her in India? They were being unbelievably cryptic and in the end she had to agree to have Asad go with her or she couldn't.

"Do they think I am five...stuck with this insufferable, arrogant...argh did I do something to..." Zoya muttered under her breath.

"Ms. Farooqui, it's not like I am deriving any pleasure from being saddled with you." , spat Asad. Did she think he was deaf? She had called him insufferable and arrogant. He would give her arrogant but insufferable...no woman had ever called him that.

Zoya flushed realizing he had heard what she had said. She didn't really want to fight with him all the way to Mumbai so she decided to play nice...for now.

"So, have you been to India...Mumbai?"

"Yeh, a couple of times for work."

"You have done well for yourself, haven't you? A few years ago you were successful but now...now every gossip column and celebrity magazine has your face plastered on it. You are about as famous as the people you protect...and you don't even really protect them."

Asad raised his eyebrow. Where was she going with this? Of course he protected them...he hired people to do the job and...

"You probably need protection now...seeing as you are a big shot and all that. What are you worth now? A couple of billion?"

He realized she wasn't really asking him these questions. She already knew the answer to most of them. It was almost like she was goading him to start a fight.

"I can protect myself just fine Zoya", he replied.

"Asad where are we going? We just drove past the departure gate."

"Did you really think I would fly commercial Zoe?" he asked amused. "We are flying in my private jet...the only way I choose to travel."

Zoya paled. She was going to be stuck in a plane with him for almost twenty-four hours. She couldn't do it. It had taken every ounce of courage in her to flaunt Kabir and throw the fact that she had just had sex with him. But together alone, she wasn't sure how well she was going to hold up.

Asad smirked as he saw Zoya contemplate the fact that she would be alone, with him, on a plane. He was going to enjoy this. She had done everything in her power to irritate him today. Starting with her little show with her boyfriend to what she was wearing now. She was doing this to get to him. He knew she was. Why else would she be dressed in those shorts and tank top? Like he needed reminding that she had endless, gorgeous legs. Asad bit his lip in frustration. He was going to have to get back at her. You didn't challenge Asad Ahmed Khan and win!

They had taken off a few hours ago. The atmosphere in the cabin was tense. Neither one of them had spoken to each other since boarding the aircraft. Asad almost wished he hadn't dismissed his staff. At least they would have been a distraction from her.

She was sitting across from him, her legs folded under her, reading a book on her ipad. She had been engrossed in it since they had boarded.

"Zoe...Zoya, are you alright? You seem a little flushed."

"Huh...what?" She was flustered. The book she was reading was erotically charged and in hindsight probably not the best book to be reading when a gorgeous male specimen was sitting in front of you.

"Yeh I am fine. It's just an interesting book."

Asad frowned. Her breath seemed short and her voice husky. Was she falling sick?"

"Are you sure?"

"I told you I am fine."

"Fine", Asad snapped. "I have some work to do." He clicked open his laptop, determined to ignore her."

He had her pinned to the bed. He wasn't about to let her escape. All that beautiful milky white skin on display, for him. He was going to drive her wild. She wasn't going to remember her name after he was done with her. "Asad, stop teasing...just do it..." Her body was on fire. Every nerve fibre in her being was electrified by the very nearness of him. He was kissing every inch of her, paying special attention to her more sensitive regions. He moved his way down her body, slipping his fingers into her heat. He began to gently stroke within her as his thumb worked her nub. He increased the pace and added another finger, filling her more fully. She was falling apart and her reaction was spurring him. Her trembles, her whimpers... "Zoya...Zoya...Zoya..."

"ASAD"

Zoya had an earth-shattering orgasm. Her eyes flew open and she looked straight into his. Oh god! He knew!

Asad didn't know what to say. When he had first seen her tremble he had thought she was having a nightmare. It was only when he had sat right next to her, poised to wake her up, that he had realized that she was having a sex dream. He had been ready to break every bone in Kabir's body until he heard her gasp his name. She had been dreaming of him. Something primitive had flared within him but he hadn't wanted to intrude so he had done his best to wake her up...and she had shattered. It had taken everything in him to not crush her body to his and take her right there.

"Zoya..."

Zoya was mortified. She had to get out of here. "Bathroom", she whispered, and she ran.

Chapter 3:

OH MY GOD! What had she done!!! Had she really just climaxed in front of Asad while she was dreaming of him?? He was never going to let her live this down. Zoya, stood in the bathroom facing the mirror completely disgusted with her reflection. What on earth had possessed her to read an erotic novel with him sitting less than three feet away from her? God! How embarrassing! What Kabir couldn't do in five months he had done without even touching her! Maybe she could use the towel to hang herself...DAMN DAMN DAMN!

"Zoya!" Asad stood outside trying hard to calm his aroused body. "Open the door Zoe!" Did she really think he was going to let her avoid him? He knocked a little harder, "Open the BLOODY DOOR, Zoya!"

"Go away Asad." The insufferable man, how the hell did he expect her to face him after what had just happened. Why couldn't she have screamed Kabir instead? Shit!

"Zoe, I am going to count to three, you better open the door before...or else..."

"Or else what Asad? You'll break the door down?" Zoya screamed.

"No but I will just use the master key to open it. You forget, I OWN this plane. So, wanna do this the hard way or the easy way? Your choice...sweetheart." , said Asad in a deceptively calm voice.

There was no use. She knew he would do as he threatened. She would have to open the door. How the heck was she going to look him in the eye?

Zoya calmed herself the best she could as she made small strides towards the door. Her body was trembling. It was still trying to come down from the high of her climax and the fact that the star of her wet dreams stood right outside didn't help abate her arousal.

With a click, the door was opened. Asad was almost relieved. This had to be confronted. He had ignored his feelings and her for the last five years but he couldn't fight it anymore, he needed to give in.

At the sight of her, Asad could have sworn that his heart had stopped beating. She looked beautiful...her hair mussed, her body trembling and her eyes dilated in obvious evidence of her condition. She looked like a woman...his woman...begging to be made love to. Sexy, feisty and his!

He took a couple of steps towards her, noting her panic as he moved closer. He could smell her... her sweet, distinct, musky smell. She hadn't had time to clean herself up and for that he was eternally grateful.

"Zoe...come here...don't back away from me," Asad's hypnotic voice breaking through the haze of panic and sensation.

"Asad...I..." What was she supposed to say? She couldn't lie her way out of this situation. Her gaze dropped, landing on his severe arousal. Holy Fa...he was huge!

Asad smirked as he followed her gaze. "Zoe, my eyes are up here sweetheart"

Zoya flushed. Why did she always land in embarrassing situations with him? She needed to get off this plane...immediately.

"Don't deny it. You want me and I obviously want you. Tonight...tonight you are going to be mine," he bit out before he crushed her lips to his.

She really should resist but the moment his lips had touched hers all her thoughts had free-fallen out of the window. He was clearly a master at kissing. He didn't make it seem like a precursor to sex...he made it feel like sex. The soft nibbles, the pressure against her lips, the way he had angled her body into his. They were making her aware of each and every inch of him.

"How the hell did I ever turn you away?" cursed Asad.

"I really don't know how you did either," grinned Zoya. If this was going to happen she wasn't going to be the shy, inexperienced girl. She was a woman and she was going to behave like one!

Asad smiled. Her humour was back and with that her sass. This was going to be helluva night! Grinning widely, he pushed her towards the shower. He was going to blow her mind and he knew exactly how to go about it.

He had them naked and in the shower, the warm water gently beating down on them. He ran his fingers against her body almost reverently but always missing the spots he knew she wanted his touch on the most. He flipped her around so that her back was nuzzled against him, her pert little derriere cocooning his erection. He put a strong arm across her waist and brought the showerhead off its perch. Adjusting the pressure and temperature, he angled the head so that it pulsed at her core.

Zoya screamed! That felt so good. Her arousal had never been so heightened. Thank god for his arm around her waist.

"Asad...I am...oh god...right there...it's too much...I need..." Zoya began to whimper as the pressure intensified.

"Sh...darling...trust me...it's going to be worth it" Asad braced Zoya against the bathroom wall, while still holding her waist. He slowly began to move his way down her body, giving it gentle nips and licks, till he was in line with her core. He then changed the angle of the water making sure it hit her nub, to tip her over the edge.

"ASAD!" Zoya exploded, her body shaking with the sheer intensity of it.

Asad leaned towards her core, lapping her juices as she fell apart. He kept the pressure of the water as well his tongue constant, which had her orgasming with no stop in sight.

He knew the exact moment her knees gave out, and he quickly turned the shower off and lifted her up in his arms -marching them to the bedroom. This night was far from over.
SanKsgian thumbnail
continue of poker face

Chapter 4:

Two men stood in an opulent room speaking in hushed voices - one reverent and the other commanding. The tension in the room was incredible. Their plan could not...should not fail.

"When is that plane expected to land? We need to have our people ready. Nothing can go wrong!"

Asad had never been so damned aroused in his life. It had taken every ounce of his will power not to plunge into her when she had shattered, a second time, in his arms screaming HIS name. She hadn't been able to walk so he had lifted her trembling body in his arms and literally run towards the bedroom. God knows, how he hadn't dropped her!

Having her naked body so close to his was testing his self-control and he knew that he was at the end of his tether. She was going to be his, now. He couldn't wait any longer. He laid her down on the bed like he would his most precious cargo - and she was...precious. Her hair fanned the pillows, her lips swollen by his kisses, her body flushed with its recent release. She was a vision.

He crawled up the bed till he was hovering just above her. Gently he took her lips with his, kissing her like his life depended on it. He trailed his fingers down her body seeking her hardened nipples. Kissing his way towards them he captured one puckered bud between his teeth, biting her.

Zoya almost jackknifed off the bed. Her entire body was sensitive. His touch on her breast was almost too much to bear. But she didn't want him to stop. She needed to feel him in her. She had waited five years for this and now that it was finally here nothing in the world was going to stop her. She began to whimper needing more from him. As if on cue, Asad kissed his way down her body laving her navel as he gently eased a finger into her sensitized core. Curling his finger inside her, he brushed against her spot that had her screaming to high heavens.

"OH MY GOD"

Mesmerized by her response, Asad swiftly plunged his hardened arousal into her. Not giving her time to adjust, he set up a fast pace almost as if he were drilling her into the bed.

"Shit" groaned Asad, as he felt her nails dig into his back. She was loving this. He quickly pulled out her and flipped her around so that she was on her hands and knees.

She was whimpering from the absence of him - flailing her hands, trying to reach out for him. He came over her, slipping his large hands over her small ones.

"Shh Zoe...you are going to love this. I am going to make you scream my name so loud that every man is going to know you belong to me."

With that he entered her again. The new position giving him a new angle and the freedom to control his thrusts. The pace was slower now...almost as if he was teasing her.

"Asad...please...OH GOD," Zoya screamed, biting into the pillow.

"Beg...I want to hear you say it...Beg" Asad bit out. He was close to losing control and he needed to hear her say the words.

"I want you...only you...please...please...please..."

Asad felt his self-control break, he flipped her around again so that she was on top. He guided the pace as his finger furiously worked her nub and his mouth laved her breast. She exploded with his name on her lips and he followed her knowing that even heaven wouldn't be as good as this.

"We have news, Sir. The plane is due to land in about two hours. Our people are in place. Zoya Farooqui is going to be dead. You have my word.

Chapter 5:

Asad couldn't believe what they had just done. How had he lost control of the situation? He was meant to be protecting her and here he was sleeping with her. Memories of what they had just done assaulted his mind causing his body to harden instantly. He had wanted this five years ago, he wanted her now and he wanted her still. Curse it all, things were going to get complicated.

He stared at the woman sleeping beside him. Her body bore the marks of their lovemaking. Her lips-plump and swollen, her hair tussled and her body delightfully bruised. Asad stifled a groan as he felt his body harden further in response. He had to get out of this bed before he lost his mind and made love to her again.

"Asad," she whispered softly.

Zoya sat up and looked at him. Why did he look so worried? She didn't think...

"Do you regret what we did?"

Asad stared at her. Had she gone mad? How could he ever regret any time he spent with her?

"Zoya...I...Zoe..."

"It's ok, I get it. Well at least it's over with. We both had an itch that needed to be scratched and well...it got scratched."

With a huff Zoya got out of bed leaving him to wonder how things had gone south so fast.

"The plane has landed and our people are in place. Zoya Farooqui will be just a name by the end of the day."

"I want the body, Silas. I need tangible proof that she is dead. People need to learn that nothing good ever comes from betraying a man like me."

"But...but...how are we to take the body from the airport without raising suspicion?"

"That's not my problem now is it?"

Silas sighed deeply. He knew better than to argue with his boss. The man wasn't the cruelest man in Mumbai for nothing. He would have his head if he didn't comply with his wishes. Time to inform the team of the change in plan.

He was being subjected to the silent treatment, great! They were back to square one. There he had been, in bed, trying to quell the hardening response of his body and there she sat thinking he regretted it. Damn her! She wasn't even willing to listen to what he had to say. He just couldn't win with her.

"Zoya, can we be adults about this for a few minutes?"

Zoya's eyes narrowed.

Damn he had said the wrong thing...again. Apparently, pointing out the fact that she was behaving like a child wasn't a good conversation starter. Great going Asad!

"That didn't come out right. I just meant...can you...I mean would you please just hear me out for five minutes?"

She nodded. It wouldn't hurt to hear him out. It galled her to the bone that he regretted what they had done. How could he give her the best sex of her life and then look like he was in physical pai...OH SHIT!

Her eyes widened as a thought dawned upon her, it was official she was an IDIOT!

"Mr. Khan, please make sure all seat belts are fastened. We are landing in Mumbai in 10 minutes."

BROKEN-ASYA OS
WRITER delena90

This one is pinning in a painful love
seperation prevails
with stealing of love moments.
i loved it

here goes

"You shouldn't be here. We can't do this again, it's wrong."

"That's what you said last night...and the night before...and the night before that. Why are you doing this now? Don't send me away, I need you!"

Zoya's heart was breaking. He was her only hope. He made her feel things, made her feel sinful and crazy. She didn't know how she stayed sane during the days. He consumed her. Every fibre and nerve ending of her body was electrified and magnified when she was around him. She dreamed of him during the day...she dreamed of him during the night. He was in her system. He
was the blood coursing through her veins. He was her everything.

"Zoya! You have to go. I have compromised you and everything that I stand for...for what? A few hours of pleasure? A few meager hours of your company?"

"You don't have the strength to send me away", whispered Zoya. "You can't...you won't send me away to HIM."

He stared at the woman in front of him. She was so beautiful and not just in her appearance. Destiny had played a cruel trick on him, on them. He didn't know how much more he could bear with just having her for a few stolen hours. He was irrevocably hers and she his...but she wasn't his. She had never been his. She was his brother's wife.

"Asad, please don't send me away. I wouldn't be able to bear it."

"He's my brother, Zoya. Can't you understand? I have already betrayed him in the worst possible way. If he were to ever find out, he would be humiliated! How can I do that to him? How have I done that to him? To you?"

"Asad..."

"Don't say it. I shouldn't have encouraged this. I shouldn't have given in to my heart. "

They were standing in his house, staring at each other. If an outsider were looking in there would be nothing unusual about the situation. The only thing that betrayed them was the fact that she had donned a cloak, to cover her face, when she had come to see him like a thief in the night.

"You hate me? You hate me for putting you in this position. It's not our fault, Asad, this is not what we chose. I would never have been able to live with myself if he had done something to you. I had to..."

Asad stood quiet cursing fate for the cards it had dealt him. Zoya was right, they didn't
have a choice but he had a choice on what would happen next and he would not betray his brother any more than he had!

"It's revolting. It's revolting every time he touches me. I haven't slept with him but I know...I know he wants to. It makes my skin crawl. One day I am going to run out of excuses. One day..."

Asad took quick strides across to where Zoya was standing and pushed her against the wall.

"What are you doing to me, woman? Don't...don't talk about another man even..."

Without another word or thought he crushed his lips to hers. Staking claim on the woman he loved. Zoya almost wept in relief. She needed to be in his arms as much as she wanted it. Their tongues began to duel for control, each trying to assert their dominance over the other. With an almost guttural growl Asad nipped her lips making her gasp into his mouth and granting him the initial bout. Their duel was far from over.

Asad looked like a deranged man. He held on to the woman in his arms like she was his last lifeline. She was his life! He trailed kisses down her neck, sucking on her pulse point knowing it would drive her wild. She wrapped her legs around him, straddling him, as he began to move them towards his bedroom. He swore to himself that this was the last time. It would be the last time.

Abandoning further thought he laid her gently onto his bed, breaking away from their kiss. He moved away and looked at her. She looked so innocent and fragile lying on his bed, her face fanned by her luscious locks. She was looking at him with her eyes...her eyes; he swore he could drown in them. Without a word he began to divest himself of his clothing as he watched her do the same. They were both completely naked. Swearing softly, he came back towards her, kissing her passionately.

Their bodies were so in tune with each other. The passion was burning between them. Silently, he kissed his way down her body. He knew what she liked. Soft sighs and tortured moans were the only sounds in the room. She was close, he could tell. He moved away from her, then.

"Asad"

"Sshh...Zoya...it's alright, I am here. Just feel."

With that he swiftly entered her and established a rhythm as old as time. She matched him thrust for thrust driving him towards his nirvana as she attained hers. Their joining was rough and wild. They pounded into each other as if they were trying to etch the memory of this moment into their very souls. Suddenly, they were there...at the edge, waiting to fall over the precipice together and they did.

"Asad..I..."

"I know, Zoya, I know. Go to sleep." Asad kissed the top of her head softly and began to hum an indiscernible tune that he knew would comfort her and let her sleep.

He felt her breathing even out and knew she was under the spell of the deepest sleep. Every time she came here she took another piece of his heart with her. He could not let her go, consequences be damned. He had to figure something out. She deserved better. He deserved better.

SanKsgian thumbnail
Klondy series of Dil, Bhaang and More

Asya OS: Prequel to "Dil, Bhaang and More"

The bhaang night continued from the point in the episode, just as they are about to fall asleep._________________________________________________________________

They both felt drowsy and yet alive and hyper aware of each other.  Her head swayed toward him as her eyes slowly closed. She strained to keep her eyes open but couldn't. In a fog, he watched her face move toward his, and sleepily he reached out his hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. He saw her eyes snap open. He lightly traced her cheek with his thumb, pausing at her dimple, and her lips parted. He could not resist, he dipped his head to gently feather his lips over hers. She moaned softly and leaned into him.

He pulled her into his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck looking at him saucily with an eyebrow raised. Both were wide awake now, breathing heavily and fully aroused by their closeness.

He leaned in to kiss her and she laughed and jumped out of his arms and out of the door into the rain. 

"Zoya!" he groaned and followed her outside. She was twirling in the rain with her face raised to the night sky. He stood, mesmerized by the sight. How did she do it? He felt drawn closer to her and she twirled in circles around him as though dancing in tune to music only she could hear. He grabbed her wrist and she slammed against his chest. Her laughter died on her lips as she looked up into his face. He held her by her waist with one hand and re-tucked the errant strand of hair behind her ear. 

He leaned in and murmured, "why doesn't this stay in place?" 

She shook her head wildly, cascading droplets of rain on his face and laughed, "that's why!" 

She tried to run away but he held her close with both arms around her waist and aligned his hips with hers. 

She felt the ridge of hardness press against herself and said, "Ooh, Mr. Khan, seventh pack?" 

Zoya clamped her hand over her mouth in surprise as she saw his shocked face. She closed her eyes in embarrassment but felt him press into her as he whispered in her ear, "Koi shak?" 

Eyes still clenched closed, she shook her head. He grabbed her head with both hands and still grinding into her said, "Zoya, I want you right now." 

Her eyes opened and widened as she saw the intensity in his face.  And she was undone. She became bolder and pressed herself into him and leaned in to trace his lips with her tongue. He growled and captured her mouth with his. Their arms struggled to grip each other over wet and slippery clothing. He let his hands roam over her full breasts and slide down her waist to hold her butt and grind into her.

Asad bent down and lifted her in his arms and carried her in the house. Putting her down just inside, he leaned her against the closed door.  She worked to unbutton his shirt impatiently as he pushed her palla and blouse off her shoulder and bit down on her bare wet skin. Her breath quickened and her fingers fumbled on the buttons. He turned her around, and her palms slapped on the door. Pressing her into the door he kissed her bare back with his hands kneading her breasts through her blouse and saree. With his teeth he ripped the flimsy blouse strings off. She moaned and writhed and threw her head back. He slipped both his hands under the now loose blouse and cupped her bare breasts. She whimpered and shuddered leaning into him and arched her back, wrapping her arms over his. He rubbed his palms over her tightened nipples and she moaned and rolled her head side to side on his shoulder. Not able to take the rioting sensations any more, she turned in his arms and clung to him. He pushed her back against the door, peeled the wet blouse off her arms and threw it to the ground. Asad stilled looking at her bare upper body, her breasts heaving with each breath that she dragged. Suddenly shy, she ducked her head and tried to cross her arms in front. He groaned and pulled her in his arms and captured her mouth in a kiss again. Sliding one hand down, he stoked her hip and tried to tug her leg over his but her saree got in the way.

He lifted her up in his arms and took her to the nearest bedroom. He laid her gently on the bed as he had done a few times before. But this time he would join her and make her his. She sat up and tried to help him out of his shirt.  She let her fingernails rasp across his taut stomach and then felt a scar. Tracing it with her fingers she bent to kiss it and then ran her tongue over it slowly. He bucked and arched his back this time and she nipped his skin around the scar.  

"What happened here Mr. Khan?" she asked. 

"I'll tell you some other time," he whispered tightly as his hands came up to cup the back of her head and one thumb strayed to trace her lips.  

She licked his thumb and took it her mouth to suck on it.  "Ah, Zoya" you're killing me." 

"Mmm" was all she said.

He grabbed her by her forearms and stood her in front of him and started to hurriedly tug at the saree at her waist. 

"How do you get this thing off?" he grumbled impatiently. 

"You'll figure it out," she teased as she raised her arms and slipped them around his neck and began to slowly and sensuously rub herself against him, bare breasts to bare chest. He tugged and tugged and finally had the saree off but then encountered the petticoat. Frustrated but highly aroused by her moving rhythmically against him, he finally found the drawstring and yanked it to spill her petticoat to the floor.  

"You're not wearing panties?" he yelped.  

She tipped her head back to look at him, "should I go put them on now?" 

He gathered her in a tight embrace and lifted her up to place her back on the bed. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was so beautiful and what a vixen. She turned her face away shyly from his heated gaze. And his heart bolted. Shy, now?

He sat down by her and bent down to turn her toward him and kissed her hungrily as his hands trailed over her heated flesh.  She sighed and held him by his shoulders. As he deepened the kiss, her own hands began to explore his body with her charged fingertips; she dug her nails and raked them across his back all the way down to his waist where she encountered a clothing barrier this time.  He nuzzled the side of her neck. She feather touched the skin around his waistband and he shifted to give her better access. This time she tugged at his clothes and he stood to shed them. She sat up to help him slapping his hands away at the belt. Still looking into his face she slowly undid the buckle and then the top button of his jeans. His hands came over hers and she stilled. Wiggling one hand free she pulled the zipper down and his pelvis involuntarily thrust forward as he threw his head back exhaling loudly.  As she slipped her hand inside to stroke him, he grabbed her wrist more tightly this time. Pushing her hands away he quickly pulled off the jeans and briefs and tried to push her back in bed to join her. But she resisted, wanting a longer look at him fully naked. He blushed at the intensity in her gaze and grew harder. She lifted her hand to caress him and he groaned loudly. Holding her shoulders more roughly this time he nudged her on her back and climbed in bed to cover her body with his. 

"Enough torture," he rasped, "let me do what I've been dying to do." He bent down to lick and lave her skin between her breasts down to her navel and she went crazy and whimpered and thrashed on the bed. Completely undone by her arousal he quickly entered her but she was too tight. As he tried again she cried out and he stopped. She grabbed his hips and rose to take him in, digging her nails into his butt. He pushed in, bolder this time, and she writhed under him.  "Zoya, baby," he whispered hotly in her ear, "you drive me crazy." And she came. As her thighs clenched around him he felt himself go too.

Later at night, while asleep on her side, her eyes snapped open. The room was dark and she felt different. She became conscious of her nude body. The skin on her throat and breasts felt tender, so did her inner thighs. What? She must be dreaming of him again. She had frequently imagined the whisker burn before, fantasizing about the aftermath of their heated lovemaking, but why did it feel more real now? She felt a movement next to her but before she could orient herself she felt his hand on her shoulder as he turned her on her back.

And she remembered everything.

Before she could say or do anything, she felt him enter her. Her body responded instantly and moved of its own volition in sync with his. She wrapped her arms around him and called out his name. She tried to bring up her knees around his hips but he wouldn't let her and that made her so mad. She tried pushing at his chest and he laughed softly. She got madder. She grunted and pushed at his chest, and he let her flip him on his back as she sat astride him triumphantly. His laughter froze as he saw her silhouetted on top of him. His hands clutched her waist and he cupped her butt roughly, pushing himself deeper into her, and she tilted backwards resting her hands on his bucking thighs. The sight of her head thrown back, her hair grazing his thighs and her bobbing breasts drove him insane. 

"You are so gorgeous," he cried, and she came then and fell limply across his chest.  He rolled and tucked her body, now slick with sweat, under him. Up on his palms he pounded into her till he came too and fell heavily on her.

"Aah, I can't breathe, you're crushing me" she panted. He raised and shook his head. 

"You are such a baby, always complaining." 

Her eyes flashed. He smiled down at her and kissed the corner of her mouth before she could sass him with "oh really?"

SanKsgian thumbnail

Dil, Bhaang and More 

Zoya woke up feeling an odd sensation--of what exactly?

Something's different. She turned her head and saw Mr. Khan's face close to hers. She jackknifed up and realized that she was undressed. Covering herself hurriedly with the sheet, she looked at him in horror. He was still asleep. Chest bare and sheet up to his waist. Oh, my god what happened last night!

Still in shock with her hand on her mouth she barely noticed that he'd woken up too. Her earlier emotions were repeated on his face now--confusion giving way to realization and horror. She looked away nearly in tears, thinking he'll yell at her for sure, saying that she did this on purpose.

She heard him sit up and move, but there were no words of anger. Several minutes passed. She turned and tried to sneak a peek at him through her wet lashes. His face was red and he was avoiding looking at her, hastily trying to cover himself with the sheet but unfortunately she was trying to cover herself with the self-same sheet. As he tried to slide out of bed she grabbed his arm.

"Mr Khan, I am so sorry, I don't remember anything. Please don't be mad at me."

"I don't remember anything either." He said huskily.

She sighed with relief that he was not mad. 

"Was it good?" 

Oh my god, Zoya, are you freaking mad? Did those words just leap out of your stupid mouth? She was so embarrassed that she covered her head with the sheet and mumbled,

"I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid."

Mr. Khan was still paralyzed with shock at her words. What did she just say? Was it good? 

Was it? He wanted to know as well. He looked shyly at her and saw that she had covered her head completely and was mumbling something.

Zoya, "tu bhi na, itni gadhi hai. Kucch bhi bolti hai. Kab apne zabaan pe kabu karegi." 

She heard a chuckle and tried to peer at him from under the sheet. Whoa! Was that a teensy little smile? She'd never seen him smile ever before. At least never in her company. He was always scowling at her. Wait ... wasn't there a lot of laughs last night? Or was it a dream? She lowered the sheet but then realized that she couldn't afford to lower it too much.

"Aap actually hans rahen hain? You are finding this funny? Of all the times to laugh, you choose the most awkward and embarrassing one?"

That sobered him up real quick. And he stuttered, "voh ... actually ... main ..."

She noticed that he was blushing again. He struggled to unsuccessfully get out of bed still clutching the sheet, and her heart tipped, not at the sight of his naked shoulders and hard chest, but his face and how he avoided looking at her. A snatch of his hair had fallen over his forehead. She wanted so badly to reach out and pat it back into place. He looked at her just then and there was something in his face that made her go soft inside. She felt a fist of longing punch her in the pit of her stomach. He was looking at her more boldly now and their eyes locked as neither had the power to look away.

"I want to know what it was like" she breathed.

He clenched his eyes shut and sighed. She could see his adam's apple bob as he swallowed and exhaled loudly.

This made her bolder. She sat up and kneeled, still clutching the sheet in front of her.

"Please Mr. Khan"

He heard the longing in her voice and his heart slammed as his eyes snagged open. He knew this was the point of no return. He slowly looked into her face, now closer to his own.

"Please, what?" he whispered hoarsely.

"Please make love to me."

He groaned and blindly reached for her to hold her to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he hungrily trailed kisses from her chin down her throat. 

"Zoya!" He heard a giggle and opened his eyes in confusion to look down at her. Was she actually giggling at a time like this when he wanted to do such things to her that she would be screaming his name?

"Your stubble is tickling me," she said. And he knew. That was the time when he fell deeply and madly in love with her. 

"Oh really?" He said as he nuzzled her closer and she squirmed and giggled more. He swooped down to kiss her into silence and felt her silent gasp as he sucked her lips and drove his tongue into her mouth. Their naked and heated bodies were touching and clinging to each other. She arched her back as his hand slid down to cup her breast. He broke the kiss to look deeply into her eyes as his fingers crept over the nipple and tugged at it with his finger and thumb. She made a sound in the back of her throat and he leaned into her ear to whisper, "not ticklish any more?" 

She shook her head and dug it deeper into the pillow as he nipped at her lobe and slid his tongue in her ear. She gasped hard and felt herself melting. She held his shoulders and raked her nails on his forearms. As he moved his head to look down into her face, her eyes opened and teared slightly. He gazed deliberately into her eyes making a thousand unsaid promises, and then moved down to snag her nipple into his mouth. He rolled it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth and she arched as she grabbed his head with both hands. While he suckled on her breast his hand moved lower, over her belly button to pinch it slightly. 

Her mind was a mess. She felt a thousand sensations. She felt the heat from his mouth but was also conscious of his hand moving excruciatingly slowly, down between her legs. As his fingers found her center and rubbed her tight and wet flesh, she went crazy. 

"Mr. Khan!" she moaned while arching and clutching at him helplessly at his shoulders. 

"Zoya," he whispered into her ear, "You're so wet. I've wanted to do this for so long." At those words, she gripped his shoulders as she came and felt herself shudder and then go limp. 

As she langorously opened her eyes she saw him looking at her with an expression of wonder. She stirred, rose up to nip his shoulder and lick away the bite. He cradled her head tenderly. She pushed him on his back and climbed on top feeling him nudge her as she slid across his body. 

"Oh really, then why didn't you?" she asked softly as she now rained kisses down his throat and chest and took his nipple in her mouth to suck at it. He groaned and grabbed her by her waist tightly, rubbing her against himself. In between switching to the other nipple, she looked up exultantly at his face stretched taut and eyes closed tight as hot breaths escaped his mouth. 

"Why did you keep fighting with me all the time?" she asked as her own hand moved lower. 

His eyes shot open and he grabbed her wrist. In one swift move he had her pinned on her back. He raised her arms over her head and interlaced his fingers with hers. Brushing his lips over her ear he promised, "because if I didn't fight with you I'd have jumped your bones and done this a long time ago" and he slid into her. 

She tensed slightly and he pulled out. "Are you ok?" he asked anxiously. "Hmm" she murmured looking into his face. Cupping her face with one hand, he used his other to slowly guide himself into her again, brushing his knuckle against her heated and moist skin. He started to rhythmically move in and out of her as she made breathless moaning sounds in the back of her throat. She dug her nails in his back and wrapped her legs around his waist to take him in more deeply. Still rocking her, he came up on his elbows and looked into her face before bending to lick her throat. She buckled as he bit down and called out, "Mr. Khan." 

"No," he breathed, "say my name out loud" as his body moved more urgently. 

"Asaaadd!" she cried, and he exploded. 

"ZOYAA!"

SanKsgian thumbnail
1. After Dil, Bhaang & More

---------------------

She smiled at herself in the mirror. She couldn't wait to see him at the dining table. But leaning in closer she noticed marks on the side of her neck. Oh god, I'll have to wear something that covers this up, she thought. And she smiled again touching her skin along her neck and remembering how she got those marks. She looked at herself in the mirror again and blushed. Her nipples, still sensitive, had puckered and peaked through her shirt. OK, may be a dupatta as a scarf around my neck with the two ends covering my breasts. It would be too embarrassing if these two decided to make a public show.

Patting her hair tied behind her she remembered how his hand would always stray to tuck in a strand of hair behind her ear.

She walked out of the room self-consciously and saw him at the head of the table. They drank each other in.  She knew he felt the same way too.

She shyly lowered her gaze and moved to where Phuphi and Najma were bustling in the kitchen. 

Najma in the middle of cutting fruit asked Zoya if she could lay the table.

Zoya's heart leapt.

She got the plates and flatware together and headed over to the table avoiding his gaze. Starting with her own place setting farthest from him she arranged the plates and utensils and moved closer. She could feel his gaze on her face but couldn't look at him. As she reached his seat her hands slowed and she became ultra conscious of every movement. She wanted him to say or do something and was disappointed when neither happened. As she moved away she felt him grab her hand and squeeze it. She smiled but looked up to see if either Najma or Phuphi saw anything. They were not looking this way so she squeezed his hand back. As she tried to slip her hand out of his grasp she felt him lift her hand to his mouth and deliberately bite her index finger before tucking it into his mouth and sucking on it. She nearly lost her balance and gasped slightly. Quickly snatching her hand from his she moved to the other side of the table to complete her task. 

He looked at her with a half-smile on his face as she refused to look at him. He wanted her to look at him. He had noticed that for the first time she had paired a dupatta with her shirt and jeans. As she bent down to arrange the flatware the dupatta shifted and he saw the peak of an erect nipple.

He almost moaned out aloud. He felt his body leap in response.  Oh god, it was going to be hard to get up and walk away now. He was already at half-mast when she entered the room, now he was done for. He decided that not having Ammi and Tamatar at the table would be the best time to make his escape into the room. Grabbing the newspaper in front of him, he bolted. 

"Asad," Ammi cried. "What about breakfast?" 

Without turning around but meeting Zoya's startled eyes he said, 

"I have to make an important call. I'll be right back."

Zoya sighed missing his presence already.

Both Dilshad and Najma started to carry dishes to the table and Zoya helped listlessly.

All three of them sat down and Dilshad told Najma to go call her brother.

Zoya felt herself perk up in anticipation. 

Najma came back and Mr. Khan followed soon after. 

This time he avoided her gaze and took his seat and began to gulp down his food.

He knew if he looked at her, he'd think of what was under that wretched dupatta and be undone all over again. 

"Asad," said Phuphi in exasperation, "why the hurry. I know you are busy with work but you must eat properly. Here, have some juice." 

After breakfast he tried reading the newspaper while sipping his coffee in the living room. Everyone else was clearing the table and putting leftovers away. 

Zoya told phuphi that she'd take care of cleaning up the kitchen since Phuphi had to go to the bank.

Phuphi smiled gratefully and went upstairs to get her purse.

Najma too disappeared to the room to study for finals.

Zoya was at the kitchen sink rinsing the morning dishes and she felt him encircle her waist from behind and hold her tight against him. 

The dish clattered in the sink and she whispered reluctantly, "Mr. Khan what are you doing? Phuphi will be down here in a second." 

Turning her around roughly he silenced her with a deep long kiss. They heard Phuphi's door open upstairs and guiltily sprang apart. Brushing his hair off his forehead he left to go to his room.

Zoya felt bereft and happy at the same time. She turned around while Phuphi came down. Mr. Khan too came out of his room wearing his suit jacket over the shirt which had her wet handprints from when she had clutched his shoulders while he tongued her.

"Ammi, I'll drop you," he said.

"No, I'll take the other car, I want to go to the dargah afterwards." 

He cast one backward glance at Zoya who had her back turned to him, and then saying Allah Hafiz walked to the front door with Phuphi following giving Zoya some last minute instructions about the maid.

At the door, he stopped.

"Aap chaliye," he said, "I just remembered I have to get a file from my bedroom." 

Zoya's heart soared. She finished up at the sink and started to wipe down the counter smiling to herself. She heard him go to his room and the door close after Phuphi and waited for him to come out and hold her again.

Nothing happened. She heard his phone and snatches of a conversation. She sighed in disappointment and continued to wipe down the table.

Oh god, please come out and kiss me again. She looked for more things to do around the kitchen. The toaster could be de-crumbed. She unplugged it and carried it to the sink to shake out the charred crumbs and set it aside after removing the undertray to give it a good scrubbing. She felt his arms around her again as he held her tight and kissed the side of her neck. He undid her hair from the clasp and moved it the other side while brushing her dupatta away. He saw the red marks on the side and felt guilty and then aroused. He licked them and kissed the side of her neck as she leaned into him and sighed. His hands slowly came up to cup her breasts and he felt her nipples harden under her shirt. He stroked lazy circles around them with his finger and thumb and then pinched them lightly. Her hands came up to cover his. Her turned her around and bent her slightly over the sink as his mouth clamped hotly over her nipple. He nibbled on it and she writhed under him clasping his shoulders and pushing herself into his erection.

He lifted his head to look into her face and saw her eyes closed and lips parted. He kissed her hard now kneading her butt and grinding her against him. "Zoya," he whispered roughly into her ear, as he came up for air. "I've been hard for hours thinking of being inside you." 

His words were enough to make her come. 

"I want you right now." He lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist pressing herself into him. Carrying her to his room, he locked the door behind them. He sat on the edge of the bed with her still in his lap. Looking into each other's eyes, he tugged her shirt out of her waistband and snaked his hands under it to caress her warm skin.

Her breath caught and she leaned forward to suck on his ear lobe.  He bucked. His hands moved to stroke her back and undo her bra. Freeing her breasts from her bra he bent down to suckle on her straining nipples through her shirt. As she arched back he moved on to the other nipple. She ground her hips into his.

Disengaging, he dragged her shirt off her head and along with her bra threw it to the floor. He couldn't take his eyes or hands off her breasts as he teased them, stroked and laved them. While he loved playing with her nipples and sucking her breasts he realized that she found it more arousing when he feasted on the undersides and nibbled on the sides of her breasts.

But she really went crazy when his hands trailed down to her navel and then dipped even lower. Just watching her writhe and moan in his lap was enough to make him lose control. Still licking and sucking her nipples first gently and then more urgently, he let his fingers wander down to the button of her jeans as he undid them. Lifting her up so that she was on her knees, he slid her jeans down to her knees. She grabbed his hair roughly to tilt his head up and bent down to kiss him. Their mouths parted and tongues warred. She came up for air and he buried his face in her breasts.

Her hands loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. His hands were on the back of her thighs gently trailing his fingertips on her flushed skin. As his hands moved higher her breath became shallower in anticipation. She looked down into his face. Not breaking eye contact, he pushed aside the center of her panties as he slipped his fingers to brush her wet and heated flesh. Her eyes closed and she moaned leaning back which thrust her swollen breasts into his face. Supporting her with one arm he lowered her on to the bed as he struggled to free her from her jeans.

He lowered his head to taste her where he was stroking her wet and swelling bud. He knew this would completely push her over the edge and make her eyes roll back in her head.

She sat bolt upright, pushed him away and covered her breasts. "No, Mr. Khan we can't do this. Najma is upstairs. This is so wrong."

His hands stilled. He knew she was right. Reluctantly he lay back on the bed as he watched her drag her jeans over that butt. She grabbed her bra and shirt off the floor and hastily put them on. Tucking in her shirt and straightening her hair as best as she could, she moved to the door. He grabbed her wrist, stood and backed her up against the wall. Holding her face with both hands, he said, "you're right. I'm sorry." 

Her eyes watered. She didn't want him to be sorry. She covered his hands with her own and shook her head as if to say that it wasn't his fault. He bent this head to lick away the tear poised on her lower lid. Then he kissed her so gently that she could have sobbed.  Afterwards he rested his forehead against hers briefly, and then stepped back to let her go.

In her room, she paced up and down. She heard him leave after ten minutes and sagged against the door. I should move out, she thought as her heart squeezed. She went to retrieve her iPad and started to lethargically searching for local women's hostels. She tried calling a few but there were year-long waiting lists.  Frustrated, she next looked through paying guest opportunities. She narrowed a few possibilities close by and decided to research more in person. 

Mr. Khan too paced in his office. He couldn't keep his mind off how she felt against him.  He wanted to run his fingers through her hair down her naked body and have her shudder with pleasure under him. But trying to steal moments in the house felt too wrong. She was right. My god! Najma was at home, how could he let things go so far. No, this was just a passing thing. He must exercise better control. He couldn't let her get under his skin like this.

Trying his best to concentrate on work he sat at his desk with a ragged sigh. A part of him wanted her to walk into his office right now. He nearly imagined her spread across his desk as he ---

He ran his fingers through his hair and pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger. "Stop it!" he said out loud. He hadn't been so distracted ever before. "Ms. Farooqui" he muttered, "get out of my head."

SanKsgian thumbnail
saida.m AsYa OS: Going truly Beyond
(bathroom shopping or something else)
saida.m

This story has mature content and is strictly 16+

"Zoya?" Asad's voice rang out as he entered the room.

I was dusting our room; yes my messy ways had changed, when he called me. I kept the rag near the window and moved towards him.

"Jahanpanah ne iss nacheez ko yaad kiya?" I pranced over to him, bowed and giggled. Well, only my messy ways had changed.

Asad rolled his eyes and put away his briefcase on the settee table and pulled me close to him.

"Nope, I didn't. Yaad karne ke liye bhoolna padta hai. And that, my love, is impossible." He smirked.

I put her hands on his chest and shook my head at him, "Since when did you get so cheesy and clichd, Asad? You are Akdu Ahmed Khan, remember? Where this Corny Ahmed Khan come from?"

Asad put his hands on my mouth and said, "You are going to make me forget what I am supposed to tell you. So shut your gob and listen. You remember Ammi's Khala from Udaipur? She had come over for our wedding. Her granddaughter is coming to Bhopal for a few days." He told me.

I scrunched my face as I recalled the person he was talking about. Oh!

"Of course. I remember her. She kept talking about her granddaughter all the time. Your cousin Amreen, right? She is coming over?"

Asad nodded. "She is going to come day after tomorrow. I was just wondering if we could just, um, set the guest room straight."

I stepped out of his embrace and put my hands on my hips. "What are you implying, Asad? That the guest room is not livable?"

Asad shrugged his shoulders, "You said it, not me. And let's face it, you did live there for a year and no one has after that. So..." he trailed off.

I gasped and smacked him hard across his chest.

"Ow, you abusive woman. I just stated a fact." He grimaced.

"Fine." I huffed. "We need new bed covers for that room, though."

"Why? I mean, you weren't sleeping only on the mattress all this time, were you?" he teased her.

I rolled her eyes at my hilarious husband, "Ha-ha. No, I love all those covers and if you had looked nicely, they are now in our closet. I am not going to let anyone use those!"

Asad shook his head, "Acha baba! Aur kuch, Mrs. Boss Man?"

Hmmm....I grabbed a notepad and sat down on the bed. Tapping the pen on against my forehead, I scribbled down on the paper. After a few minutes, I came up with a long list and handed it over to Asad.

He looked over all the items that I had put. His eyes widened as he continued to go through it. He looked at me as he finished reading it.

"Really, Zoya? That room needs all this? I understand new towels and event the shower curtain, but why do on earth do we need new soap dispensers and a freaking waste-bin?"

I gave him a sheepish eyes, "Um, because I broke those things?"

"You br-broke those things? How is that even-- forget it! But you never thought of replacing them?" he asked me, calmly.

I shrugged her shoulders, "Eh, it worked for me."

Asad rubbed his forehead and sighed, "I guess a trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond is in order?"

Asad's eyes went wide as they entered the store. I laughed and squeezed his waist in a quick hug. "What is it?"

"That's a lot of shopping," he sighed, staring at the crowded shelves.

"We don't need all that, remember?" I reminded him.

As I approached the towels rack, my eyes wandered and landed on a young couple who were inspecting some bedding a few racks away. The guy sat on the mattress and wiggled around, testing the comfort level, I suppose.

While this scene bore no resemblance to the one that I had witnessed all those years ago, my mind still went back to the time when I had caught a couple making out in of the displays of this same store in New York. I had been twelve or so at that time and I had never felt such great second hand embarrassment as I had at that time.

But now, my not-so-prude self could not help but replay that image in my head. Only this time it wasn't the crazy couple that was making out...

Pushing him hard into the display stand, I grabbed a fistful of his hair and kissed his mouth, my tongue exploring his lips. Asad opened his mouth, and we made out and groped, surrounded by racks and racks of beddings.

When I pulled away for air, I lightly skimmed my fingers inside his shirt, down his chest and happy trail. "I take it you like this mattress the best?"

"Yes," he murmured, swooping down to kiss me again. "But I think we may need to test the durability. Don't you think so?."

I groaned and pulled him closer, my body grinding against his without any restraint or fear of being caught.

"Zoya?" Asad suddenly asked me, pulling me out of my reverie. I realized that I was standing in the middle of the aisle, staring at the mattress display. The couple was nowhere in sight.

Asad looked at me with a concerned look on his face. "Where did you just go, huh?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, I was daydreaming."

"I see that. Come on, love. Let's get this shopping over with." He held his hand out and I took it gladly. But after my daydream, I was in no condition to go shopping. My stomach was tight with need. The way Asad looped an arm around my waist and swatted my backside wasn't helping, either.

Not too long, I told herself silently. Then you can convince him to go to a back and...

"Are you okay?" he asked her. "Your face is flushed."

"It's hot," I lied absentmindedly.

"Uh, right," he said, confused. "Come on, beautiful. Your blush is starting to make me feel hot and bothered, if you know what I mean." Ya Allah! Those were not the words I wanted to hear!

With a determined look, I went directly towards the towels.  I tried to focus and ignore my screaming nether regions.

"What color do you think is good?" Asad asked me.

I looked around, totally out of it and said, "I, uh. Do you think...um, red?"

"You are not really here, are you?" he noticed. "What about florescent green or shocking orange?"

"Whatever," I shrugged, totally inane.

Suddenly, he was in front of me, pressing me into the shelf, his hands on my hips. "Zoya? Are you even listening to me?" he purred seductively. "You really want horrendous towels?" His hot breath was washing over me, making me lightheaded.

"Um...I don't care," I stammered.  

Not caring if anyone was around us, he leaned down to kiss the hollow of my throat. "What has you so preoccupied, my love?" Softly, he trailed lips to my jaw.

"Um," I said, completely all over the place again. "I just remembered something."

"Must have been a good memory!" he noted.

"Remember I told about my witness to a little free show in New York?"

"Hmmm. I do recall that! Care to refresh my memory?" His lips went down to my neck.

"They were just, uhh, making out and groping a...and...A-Asad...!" I inhaled as he nipped my neck. "Uhh...I suddenly thought of you and me and not them..."

"Mmm..you'd like that, huh??" His lips brushed against mine, forcing them open.

"Uh huh," I murmured into his mouth.

Asad kissed me for a few minutes, grabbing my butt, and I thanked my lucky stars that the store was practically empty. That didn't last long. Asad's tongue was in my mouth when an obnoxious voice called out, "Get a room!"

They turned to see a boy, about fourteen-fifteen years old, staring at us with his nose crinkled up and then the poor traumatized kid ran away. 

I collapsed into giggles at being caught by a kid. "This would only happen to me! What goes around comes around!" 

I shook my head; the heat from our kissing was still burning through me. "Maybe we should get our things? Do what we came in for!" I said halfheartedly, to distract ourselves.

"The red towels do look good" he said.

I nodded. "Red it is then!" Asad grabbed the stack of gold towels and washcloths.

"I am going to look at the curtains now." I pointed.

I walked to the shower curtains display, and looked through them. I tried to focus myself, but Asad's kisses were still making my legs wobbly. Not to mention the fact that I was very uncomfortable down south.

I felt arms wrap around my stomach and his scent invaded my senses. "Found anything?" he crooned.

"Uh...no..." I sputtered as his tongue lightly ran along my neck. "I'm quite otherwise engrossed. See this sexy husband of mine is not helping matters."

"I am so not sorry about that." He spun me around and kissed me again. His hands had gone to my hips, lightly playing underneath the hem of my shirt. My fingers tangled into his hair.

"Excuse me," someone's voice said. Really? I thought. Can't anyone see that I'm busy?

They turned to see a woman in a uniform. Employee. Her eyes were wide. "Ma'am and sir, we may be called Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but that doesn't mean you can go beyond what is decent." She glared at us.

"Of course," Asad said smoothly, turning those beautiful eyes on her. "We got carried away. I'm sorry. What if I buy some extra towels?"

He smiled at her, and she melted. "Uhh..." she said, dazzled by his good looks."Don't let it happen again." Dazed, she walked away.

I smacked him on his chest. "Did you just flirt with another woman in front of your wife?"

He ignored me before gently pushing me behind the hanging shower curtains. I stumbled as I fell back against the wall. Asad soon joined me, pulling the curtains together so nobody could see us. His mouth found mine and his hands started to fondle my breasts, his tongue leaving sloppy and delicious trails along my lips. My back arched as he squeezed my nipples through my shirt.

"I see you aren't wearing a bra," he remarked in a husky voice. "I approve." He then pulled the top up, stooping so he could nip at my left nipple. I let out a small moan as he bit it before rolling it around in his mouth. I could feel my thighs get sticky with arousal.

"Does that feel good?" he asked before sucking on my other peak.

"Y-yes," I moaned, my fingers tangling in his hair, keeping him there.

As he caressed my breasts, one of his hands went down my stomach to my jeans and tugged at them and ventured inside. His fingers traced my lace thong and his index finger wove under it, and he felt my soaking folds before laughing softly. "Someone is quite eager," he said, his finger teasing my nub.

"Asad," I groaned, bucking my hips into his hand.

He chuckled softly before neatly sliding a finger into me. He twisted it around before adding a second and pushing them into me as far as they would go.

I was racing toward an orgasm as fast as a freight train. My head spun as he sped up his movements and this thumb made circles at my bundle of nerves.

"Oh..yes, yes. YES!"  My cries muffled by his kiss.

I came right then and there, trembling and writhing as my body registered the pleasure. As I came down from my high, I realized that we were both out of breath.

"I am getting the car around. We are leaving. NOW." His husky voice commanded and I may have whimpered. He adjusted himself in his pants and moved us out of our hiding place. "I don't care we didn't get our things. This only means we'll have to come again." he winked at the word.

I giggled as I followed him out of the store
SanKsgian thumbnail
--starstruck- AsYa TS ~Zoya's Spinster Party~ (18+)
PROLOGUE!

oOo

"Go have fun and say hi to Humzie on my behalf." Asad pecked her lips once and closed the car door.

"When are the boys coming over? Zoya asked.

"As soon as you leave." He joked. Zoya raised her eyebrows at him and crossed her arms.

"Oh c'mon babes I'm just kidding. They'll be here any minute." He stroked her arm.

"Fine, have fun, don't make a mess of my house, no one and I mean no one is allowed to go inside our bedroom and ya don't drink much."

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that after all it's you who is partying tonight?" he chuckled. Just then Zoya's phone rang, it was Humaira on the other side.

"Yea Humzie I'm on my way, I'll be there soon." She lied smoothly.

"I know you aren't. Stop with the coochie-coo with your fianc and get here A.S.A.P!" saying that she hung up on her.

Zoya stared at the phone and then looked at Asad who was having a hard time controlling his laughter.

"I guess she is PMS-ing." She said with a casual shrug.

"Do I get to see you in that sexy dress when you get home?" Asad whispered in her ear seductively. Zoya pushed him away and said,

"We'll see." She smirked and drove off.

Asad sighed. It's gonna be a long night.

PART 1

oOo

Zoya had first went to pick up Humaira then Nikhat, Nuzhat and finally Najma. Humaira was riding shotgun while others were at the backseat.

"You do know that I'm supposed to be the blushing bride-to-be and not a f**king driver?" Zoya half yelled.

"Oh c'mon Zoya smile. We're here to have fun." Said a chirpy Humaira.

"And you haven't even told me anything about this party except for the name of the place and that's only because I'm driving." Zoya was in a bad mood. She really wanted to spend time alone with Asad in their bedroom, doing things...

She was abruptly pulled out of her daydream by Humaira.

"Zoe I know that look. Stop fantasizing about your fianc while driving. I don't wanna die young you see." She said sarcastically.

"We're here." Nuzhat squealed.

"Yeah I know what I don't know is why are we at a spa?" Zoya asked while parking the car.

"We're here to watch a movie." Humaira deadpanned which earned her an eye roll from Zoya.

"Zoya the party is at night and right now we are gonna have a spa day and then we'll get ready for the party." Najma explained excitedly.

"Get ready? But aren't we already ready?" Zoya asked while looking down at her clothes.

"Oops, I shouldn't have said that. It was supposed to be a secret. It's a surprise darling, now let's go!" Najma literally pushed Zoya towards the door.

"This place is heaven. Yeah it's a little expensive but the owner Sabrina is my friend and she always gives me discount." Humaira said.

They walked into the lobby and Humaira went to talk to a tall woman who was dressed in a sexy dress and stilettos and the way they were hugging told them that she was Sabrina. Sabrina signaled at someone and there came a handsome man in a black suit. They walked towards them.

"Hello ladies ready for a spa day?" Sabrina hugged each one of them. She then turned towards the man and said,

"Fran dear take them to the second floor, Lucas and Seth are ready for them."

They were then taken to the second floor where yet another gorgeous woman took their coats and led them inside. Inside two well-built men were waiting for them.

"Welcome to Royal palm Spa. I'm Lucas and this is Seth." After a lot of Hi's and hello's Lucas asked,

"So we've got Balinese massages, exfoliating treatments, revitalizing pedicures and manicures. What would you like first? My team is going to treat you all so good that you'll never want to leave" the girls giggled at his comment.

oOo

Ayaan, Imraan and Asad were at home playing Wii games and sipping cold beer. Asad was however a little distracted, checking his phone every five minutes to see if he got any calls, messages, emails, BBM or even a ping from Zoya.

"You are losing Asad, I can see that you are distracted. Get your head back in the game and leave the poor girl alone for some time." Imraan his brother-in-law teased him.

"What can I say Imraan miyan, that girl is on my mind 24*7!"

"Very cheesy." Ayaan rolled his eyes. He pulled his arm back and took the shot. Imraan gripped Asad's shoulder in mock tension. Ayaan's ball once again smashed the pins across the alley, beating Asad by two points.

"Woohoo! Take that bitch!" he literally shouted.

"Whoa! Calm down princess." Asad mocked.

"You're just jealous. Now go make a quick call to Mona darling so that you can finally concentrate. Wining can be pretty boring at times." He winked. Asad smacked his arm and went outside towards the pool side and called Zoya.

oOo

Halfway through her Balinese massage she knew what Lucas said was true. She didn't want to leave the place. Her cell phone rang and just when she was about to pick it up Lucas snatched the phone from her.

"No calls when you are in a spa undergoing a massage." He disconnected the call and kept the phone away from Zoya.

She smiled at him and let his hands work magic on her. Her muscles felt like rubber as Lucas's hands pushed down against her with the most amazing smelling oils. How she wished it was Asad instead of Lucas.

oOo

She ignored my calls! My calls! Damn she must be having fun. He grumbled as he made his way back to the living room. Let her come home I'll show her what it feels like to be ignored.

oOo

After much grooming the girls decided to head towards the club.

"Ok Zoya now's the time for the surprise." Humaira had that secretive smile on her face.

"And what is that?"

Humaira opened the cupboard in the room and shrieked,

"Costume partyyy!"

SanKsgian thumbnail

WARNING - highly highly highly 18+! Might contain some parts which may not be very decent so if you don't like it don't read it! Wouldn't matter much to me.😉

PART 2

ZPOV

oOo

I fidgeted with the skirt of her dress, err, costume. Costume party? Seriously? We aren't kids anymore!

"Zoe pulling your skirt will not make it longer. You have legs to die for and you look sexy in it. Asad will faint." Humaira did a fake swooning action.

"I'm really uncomfortable wearing it in public."

"That's why I've booked a private room for us."

"Oh aren't you sweet." I said sarcastically.

"I actually am so it'll be better if you show some gratitude instead of grumbling like an old woman." She snapped.

"Sorry!" I said meekly.

"Do you not understand the meaning of gratitude?"

"Geez, fine Thank you!"

They entered the room which Humaira had booked. The entire room was decorated in red and black lace and silk draped on everything that stood still. A huge counter in one corner which could be described as a den of alcohol with a handsome hunk as a bartender, twirling a cocktail cup in his right hand. There was a pretty big dance floor in the center. The couches and sofas in the other corner. Humaira had invited some of her friends whom I didn't know and some of my friends whom I didn't want to be invited. The entire room was full of people in costumes. The theme was fancy dress only the outfit has to be something that screamed H-O-T! I was dressed in a sexy short nurse outfit, Humaira was dressed as Tinker bell, Najma was wearing a Cinderella outfit, her dress was same as the cartoon only a little sexier. It really wasn't fair I was the only one with the shortest dress.

"Why do I have to be a f**king nurse? Why can't I be Cinderella or goldilocks like Najma and Nuzhat?" I pouted.

"Well considering the mood you are in I should've made you wear the hideous blood-thirsty bride outfit that was there in the store. The bride who was murdered by her maid of honor on her wedding day because she was annoying the crap out of her." Humaira fumed.

"Zoya, Asad is really excited to see you in this dress." She winked.

"He knew about it?"

"Well I had gone with Ayaan to pick up the dresses and that guy can never really keep anything to himself." She rolled her eyes.

He knows about this dress? Gah, now I can't wait to go home!

oOo

She's gonna be in a club right now! In that sexy nurse dress. I can totally picturize her in that dress, her long sexy dress, her smooth creamy skin, the gentle swell of her hips and chest. He groaned at the mental picture.

Maybe I can ask her to just skip the damn party and come home. She'll do that, won't she? Of course she will, she has to! She ignored my damn calls after all and for what? For a massage.

With another groan he hopped off the bed and went inside his bathroom to take a cold shower.

oOo

ZPOV!

I watched in fascination as the bartender twirled and did all manners of tricks with the bottles of vodka and whiskey. I tossed the cosmopolitan down my throat. My thoughts went back to the conversation I had with Asad after I came out of the spa. He was pissed, no shit in that, but hey I know how to make his mood and today I even have this dress to help me. I grabbed my purse and began to make my way towards the door when Najma pulled me back and made me sit on the sofa.

"You ain't going anywhere Zoya."

"But..."

"Don't force me to tell this to Humaira." She pointed her finger at me.

"I'm not scared of her." I usually am not scared of my baby sister but today was a different matter. Actually ever since I asked her to become my maid of honor there were times when she scared the shit outta me.

Humaira clinked her cocktail glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention and sure enough everyone turned to look at her.

Oh don't tell me she is going to give a wedding speech here.

"This party looks pretty dull so how about we play a game."

Everyone cheered and hooted whereas I rolled my eyes. We were playing fancy dress now she wants to play games. I wouldn't be surprised if she makes us play ring-a-ring-a-roses.

"So we all are going to play..." she stopped midway to take a dramatic pause then yelled,

"Never have I ever!"

And there was another bout of cheers and hootings.

"Rules are pretty simple, the aim of the game is to confess to things that you have never done."

"That sounds fairly dull." Nuzhat complained.

"Ah," Humaira continued. "When you confess to whatever it is you haven't done, all the people in the room who have done it have to take a drink."

"Well I'm gonna be trashed tonight." Said the woman sitting next to me. Honestly who was she?

"Frank can we get the tray of tequila shots here."

Soon we started the game Humaira decided to go first.

"Ok, umm, I have never faked it." She said sheepishly.

"You mean an orgasm?" Humaira's friend Sara smiled and took a shot of tequila and so did many other people. I stared at them wide-eyed. They seriously need to be with men who knows what he is doing and my thoughts went back to Asad.

"I have never had sex in public." It was Nikhat's turn. Well such things were expected from Imraan. I took the shot and tossed it down my throat. Humaira stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What? We were in our car." I said with a shrug. Damn Humaira might tell Ayaan and he is going to tease us for the rest of our lives.

"I have never fallen asleep while you know..." it was Sara's turn.

Humaira took a sip of her drink while looking down which made me burst into peals of laughter.

"Oh no you didn't." I clutched my stomach while laughing.

"I had come home after a long day at work and I was tired ok." She huffed.

"You could've told Ayaan."

"Hey why are we discussing my bedroom details?" she pouted.

"This game was your idea sweetheart!" I winked.

By the time everyone was finished with their confessions I realized there were a lot of things I haven't done. Well I'm sure Asad and I will soon rectify them so that the next time I'm playing this game I'll be the most stoned person in the room. When I was sure Humaira wasn't looking I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room.

I was glad Humaira had called the driver to pick us up. She really was far-sighted, considering how drunk I was I couldn't have drove the car.

oOo

He had just come out of his bathroom after a fairly longer than usual cold shower and even that couldn't help his problem much. A pretty big problem it was. As soon as he walked inside his room he heard the bedroom door shut and she walked inside. She was dressed in a saucy little nurse outfit which was sure to get more than just his temperature rising! It had a plunging neckline and a popper button in the front, the set included a red PVC belt and elastic headpiece teamed with white fishnets and stethoscope for full effect.

"Oh f**k me!" he swore. That girl was going to be the death of him.

"With pleasure." She smirked and ran towards him, pushing him on the bed and kissing the hell outta him.

He soon recovered from her sudden attack and turned her over so that she was now lying underneath him and under his mercy. If she wants to have it the caveman style then she'll have it. He smashed his lips on hers and pushed his tongue inside, their tongues fighting for dominance. He settled himself between her spreading her legs. His hand reached down to caress her exposed thighs. He yanked the headpiece out of her and removed the stethoscope and started placing hot wet kisses on her cleavage. Zoya arched her back and moaned loudly. She lowered her hands to take his towel off but he stopped her.

"It'll be off only when I'm ready to take you." He whispered huskily. Zoya pouted and Asad was all too glad to kiss her pouty lips. He moved down and pushed her dress up revealing her thighs. Placing a soft kiss on her inner thigh he hitched her legs up. He groaned when he saw her wearing a sexy matching thong. He looked up to see Zoya's smirking face.

"You really have planned on killing me tonight, haven't you?"

"Blame it on Humaira!"

"Remind me to thank her for the outfit and this, when we meet tomorrow." He removed her thong along with the fishnet and placed another kiss on her thigh making her squirm in pleasure.

"Please." She didn't know what she was pleading about.

He gently blew on her sex and placed a kiss, there. His tongue played on her, kissing her, teasing her and lapping up her juices.

"You're so wet for me." He groaned. She bucked her hips forward. He pushed a finger inside her making her moan loudly. He added another finger, stretching her while his thumb pressed her c***. She wiggled her hips to create more friction but he held her firmly to stop her from moving. Just when she was ready to come he withdrew his finger.

"Oh c'mon!" Zoya groaned in frustration.

"You ignored my calls." He smirked.

"So you decide to punish me like this?" she stared at him in disbelief.

"This is the best way to get back at you."

"Fine." She huffed and brought her hand down to finish off what he started.

"Whoa, whoa hold on baby!" he stopped her and pinned both her hands above her head. He opened the top drawer with one hand, removed a cloth and tied her hands with the bed.

"What the f**k!" her mouth formed a complete 'O'

He opened the small buttons on her chest and traced her breast with his finger. Zoya closed her legs and rubbed them together to create some friction.

"Stop it will ya." He warned her. Zoya was getting frustrated.

He pushed her dress a little revealing her breast. He took it in his hand and caressed it, pinching her nipple lightly and watched then hardening at his touch. He took one nipple in his mouth and bit it gently. Zoya pulled her hands to free herself, she was totally losing it, she just wanted him to end the torture however sweet it may be. He continued playing with her breasts, she was again on the verge of her climax when he stopped.

"Why?" she cried.

"You are not ready for me."

"Oh I've never been more ready. Just do it or else I'm calling off the wedding." She threatened. He bit her breast once more.

"Yeah right."

"Please. Just please." She had tears.

"Since you asked so nicely I'll take you out of your misery." He smiled and brushed off her tears. He took off her dress completely and removed his towel which was barely clinging on to him. He kissed her passionately once then drove into her hard and fast. Both let out a loud moan at the contact. He drove into her deep and placed wet kisses on her cheeks, neck, collarbone. He pulled out of her and just when she was about to complain he slammed into her making her shriek at this sudden movement. Zoya met him thrust to thrust.

"Harder Asad." She begged.

He again pulled out of her and rammed into her once again. He didn't get to punish her the way he was planning so he planned to punish her by making sure she was so sore she wouldn't be able to walk without being reminded of this night. Zoya knew she was gonna be sore like no one else but as long as she was getting what she wanted she didn't care.

Asad drove into her a final time before coming inside her hot and heavy, Zoya soon followed ending in an earth shattering climax. Asad waited for her orgasm to drive out and finally falling on her, breathless. He pulled out of her and rolled on the bed beside her, both trying to catch their breath.

"Well that was..."

"Wow!" Zoya finished his sentence.

"I was thinking kinky but even that." He kissed her lips.