A Secret Love Affair (RagNa FF) Thread 1 Ended :)

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Warning-This Story Contains Mature Content 
This is just my new thread πŸ˜†

How Long can two lovers keep their Extra Martial Affair A Secret??

ooChaptersoo

Chapter 1 & 2 Page 1
Chapter 3 Page 5
Chapter 4 Page 10
Chapter 5 Page 15
Chapter 6  Page 20
Chapter 7  Page 25
Chapter 8 Page 25
Chapter 9 Page 31
Chapter 10 Page 31
Chapter 11 Page 39
Chapter 12  Page 43
Cahpter 13 Page 50
Chapter 14 Page 63
Chapter 15 Page 63
Chapter 16  Page 72
Chapter 17 Page 77
Chapter 18 Page 81
Chapter 19 Page 87
Chapter 20 Page 94
Chapter 21 Page 103
Chapter 22 Page 109
Chapter 23 Page 117
Chapter 24 Page 126
Chapter 25,26,27   pg 132
Chapter 28  Page 141
Chapter 29 Page 149

Edited by -AriaRai- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Character Sketch

Kapana Seth-Kalpana is one of the Most Sucessful Busineswomen,She's the Wife of Vikas Seth, The Childhood Friend of Preetika Singhaina and Raghav's Lover,Kalpi develops Hates for her husband's Bestfriend,Afterwards they Both Secretly have a Love Affair

Vikas Seth-Vikas,Goes by the Name of Vicky,He's one of the most Powerful Businessmen,He's the Husband of Kalpana,The Bestfriend of Raghav Singhaina,Though Vicky Loves Kalpi is he always Burdened by a secret he kept away from her that could destroy his Marriage.

Preetika Singhaina-Pree is one amongst Kalpi who's a Sucessful Businesswomen,She's the Wife of Raghav Singhaina,Childhood Friend of Kalpana Seth,She also Keeps a secret from her Husband.

Raghav Singhaina-He's one of the Most Successful and Richest Businessman,He's the Husband Of Pree and The the Besfriend of Vicky,And the Lover of Kalpi,Raghav develops Strong feelings for Kalpi having a love Affair with her.

Parieenti Shah- Pari is Raghav PA,she knows everyone's Darkest secrets

Samar Raizadaa-Sammy Is Raghav's Bestfriend and Sophie's Husband,He and Sophie searches for A Surrogate,He Also Loves His Wife,Sammy holds No Secrets.

Sophie Raizadaa-She's Kalpi's Older Sister,Sammy's Wife and Raghav's Bestfriend,She Hates Vicky and Pree for Having an Affair and Causing her Miscarriage.

Suhana Singhaina-Suhana is Raghav Little Sister,who keeps his secret,Who also may eventually becomes A Surrogate.

Gauri Singhaina-Gauri is Raghav's and Suhana's Mother,She also hods a secret from Her Son

Neetu Kapoor- Neetu is Evil and Villainous,She hates Gauri for killing her Son,She plans to Take Revenge on the Whole Singhaina Family,She Marries her daughter into that Family to Take Revenge,Wife of Sahil Mother of,Om,Prem and Preetika.

Sahil Kapoor-Villainous As his Wife,sahiil would Do anything for her Happiness

Om Kapoor-Om is Neetu and Sahil's Son is Supposedly Dead   

Edited by -AriaRai- - 9 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail
A Secret Love Affair
(Mature Content) Chapter 1

It was Morning at the Seth's Mansion,Kalpi turned to her side seeing her Husband Vikas laying beside her sound asleep,she bit her lips and watched him,she gently caress his face,"I'm sorry Vicky" Vicky slowly opened his eyes seeing his wife looking at him with a mixture of emotions.
Vicky-Kalpi,What's wrong??
Kalpi smiled at him
Kalpi-Noting...I'm just Thankful,Come one lets get up,were have a meeting today.
After eating breakfast,Kalpi stood infront of the Mirror watching herself,Seeing Red Brusies,I saw those brusies on my skin,watching my breast seeing those marks,My legs,my body were filled with them,Vicky came out dressing,and I watched him through the Mirror as he dressed,I made sure I dressed quickly hiding those Marks,Though I was regretful of those Marks,
Vicky-Kalpi today Raghav and Preetika ji are helding a lunch for us together.
Kalpi stopped in her tracks watching Vicky as he tied his tie.
Kalpi-Really??
Vicky stood behind me and hugged me tightly,I stood there in a Daze.
Vicky-You're the World's best wife
I stood there feeling guilty after so long,All i could do was cry Inwardly,Kalpi turned and Watched Vicky.
Kalpi-And you're the World's Best Husband.
At Singhaina's Mansion,Raghav came out the washroom watching his Wife Preetika applying Sindoor.
Raghav-Pree,you don't have to apply that...It's business now,Not Pooja.
Pree Turned and watched Raghav as he tied his shoelace.
Pree-You're my husband and It's my right.
I watched her as she Applyied Sindoor in my name,I was angry at her,I wanted to throw it out,She sat next to me and rested her head on me.
Pree-I love you Raghav,I know I only can fullfil a few things as a wife,your love has got be going.
She watched me with those tearful eyes and I wiped them gently
Prem-You're the Reason I'm Alive.
Raghav returned Pree's hug.
Raghav-We are getting Late.
Driving to work,Vicky noticed Kalpi was rather quiet.
Vicky-Babe...why are you so quiet?? Did something Happen between you and Raghav?? Did you both fight,I understand he has a Disgusting Attitude,But he's my childhood friend.
I sat there griping my Mini skirt,Not knowing what to say,I made a quickly Glance at Vicky,watching him talking,I sighed
Kalpi-No...Why would you think that??
Vicky-No...I just noticed that you're quiet and you don't like Raghav.
Kalpi smiled and Vicky
Kalpi-I hate your childhood Friend,Vicky,He's an Idiot.
I looked at Vicky who was laughing at me,The idea of me Hating his friend.
At Raghav's & Company,I entered the Elevator a while After Vicky,I was late for the meeting with My colleagues,In Raghav's Cabin,Raghav,Pree and Vicky waited for Kalpi.
Pree-Vikas ji,is kalpi alright?? She's never late for a meeting,She's very strict when it comes to this...where is she??
Vicky-Kalpi is acting strangely today?? I wonder what's bothering her.
Raghav watched on as Pree and Vicky Worried over Kalpi's Strange behavior,I sat there quietly Knowing the reason of Kalpi's behavior,I remained quiet and Patiently waiting to see her face.
As I walked it I felt all eyes on me,Kalpi walked in Office passing through by the Employees,The men would be glue to her,as If they saw a model waking on a ramp,They watched kalpi as she wore a tight black,knee length Pencil skirt with a long slight going up the back,Her white shirt inside her skirt with her cleavage out,All the ladies Were jealous of her and her dressing and that she was their Boss,I greeted all the Employees and Entered Raghav's Cabin,Kalpi made No Eye contact with Raghav that would made her awkward.
Pree-Kalpi..why are you so late??
Kalpi-I was in the washroom,I'm not feeling that well.
Vicky Touched Kalpi's forehead,Raghav looked on.
Vicky-You're burning up...Do you want to leave???
Kalpi-No...No we have to finished our meeting first.
I decided to forget My awkwardness and Work.
Raghav-Are you sure you're Okay??
Kalpi looked up At Raghav and smiled
Kalpi-I'm Perfect Mr Singhaina...Thanks for your concern.
After a while I can feel his Gaze in me...I couldn't make eye contact,I watched Pree and I Felt Like I was betraying her,We were eating and I watched everyone as there were Happy then I made My Glance at Raghav,I could'nt Move My eyes,Raghav And Kalpi sat in a Trance watching each other.
The Night Before...
Kalpi and Raghav were working Late Night in different Offices,Kalpi sat back to relax,she jumped up seeing Raghav storming in her office,Yelling at her.
Raghav-What Rubbish is this Mrs.Seth!!! It's Shit!! 
Kalpi looked at Raghav Confused She stood up and walked over to him
Kalpi-I beg your Pardon?? Mr Singhaina!!
Raghav-Oh Please spare me the Lecture!! Why is the files Mixed up?? I need to confirm with Mr Singh!!
Kalpi-You come into my office and Yell at me?? I am not your Secretary..Go and ask her.
Kalpi was leaving when Raghav pulled her back.
Raghav- I'm speaking,you don't turn away!!
Kalpi walked up to Raghav making them at Kissing Distance.
Kalpi-Or what!!!
Kalpi and raghav looked at each other when a Burning feeling took them over,He then kissed her Passionately,he ripped her blouse open,Kalpi watched as the buttons dropped on the ground,As he maddly kissed her all over her body,He bit her breast,Kalpi unzipped his pants,He pinned her to the desk and made his way up her skirt,Kalpi pulled him closer to her and kissed him,"I thought you hated me" she said between Kisses,He looked at her and smirked,He then Thrust inside of her,harder and harder,hearing her moan loudly,with every thrust he pushed harder,he stopped ,He pinned her hands down and watched her "This is what I will do!!" Kalpi breathed heavily and watched him in passion "Is this the punishment??"He kissed her and Ran his hands down her legs going into her skirt again,she watched him and smirked "Are you not stopping now?? I have to meet Vicky" before she could get off the desk,he pulled her back and jammed himself to her "I'm not done yet" He then Entered her again Harder,Kalpi Moan loudly as her entered her Harder,she dugged her nails into his shoulders as he kept moving in and out maddeningly,Not stopping once,Kalpi moan and pant as his speed fasten.
Raghav and Kalpi broke trance Remebering their night together,she sat there feeling him inside her.
Kalpi-May I be excused...
Kalpi got up and walked out of Raghav's cabin in thoughts "I have betrayed my husband and My bestfriend,I could'nt stop myself from...But I have realised I do Love Raghav, That I will have A secret Love Affair with Him"

Edited by ariarai - 9 years ago
Skyfalls thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You Again πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: GUYCAN

You Again πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HhHAHAHAHA Yeah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

res
stalker hereπŸ˜†

ahahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Chapter 2
Mature content

Kalpi walked into her office,Reliving her Intimate Moment with Raghav,She sat on the couch and Sobbed "Why did I do that,Why didn't Stop",She decided to not let Raghav or their Night together Ruin her,She kept on working,distancing herself from Raghav and Pree.
Night Came Vicky stood Afar and watched Pree and she packed up,she felt his gaze on her "You need to stop doing that,Kalpi will notice" she said in a low voice,"Kalpi isn't here right now,she's in her own world...working" Pree walked up to him. "You need to stop doing that,Watching me like that,I am Raghav's wife" Vicky smiles and looks at her "Raghav's wife...Then tell him your secret,I dare you" Pree stood Dumbstuck,she brushes it off with a smile "Only if you tell Kalpi yours" Pree smiled at Vicky then left,He turned and watches her as she leave.

Vicky then went into Kalpi's Cabin,He stood by the Door and watched her every action. "You're working late for the past Month,Aren't you tired??"Kalpi made a glance at him and continued working "I'm sorry...There's alot now...Mr Singhaina was upset about Mr Singh's Work" Vicky Looked at her neck,he squinted seeing a mark "What's that on your neck??" Kalpi who was typing quickly stopped in a Daze,startled by him,she blinked Rapidly and brushes it off "Last night,a moskito,had bitten me." She looked up at him and smiled "Silly me,I scratched it alot" Vicky smiled at her "Come home early tonight,Also Raghav will be here tonight,I know you both...Hate each other but Please don't fight with him." Kalpi nodded and smiled,her smiled faded as vicky Left, "He's here Tonight,I'll have to leave Early"

Raghav finished half of his files,He streched and looked at the time "11:30 PM" He decided to strech his legs,He leaned outside his Cabin door and looked around,Kalpi came out her cabin,she turned only to be face to face with Raghav,He never once moved his gaze,Kalpi stepped back Nervously and walked away,He scoffed and Ran after her,Kalpi quickly walked down the halls while Raghav followed her "You're ignoring me Kalpi" he said angerily,Kalpi breathed heavily trying to get away "I can't do this,Please stay away" she wiped her tears saying so,Before she could enter the Elevator Raghav pulled her to him and watched her angerily.
Raghav-You're Running away from me?? Why?? Are you scared of me now??
Kalpi looked away in tears,Raghav chuckled at her
Raghav-Why are you crying?? Did Vicky found out??
Kalpi looked at raghav and pulled her hand away,she took a deep breath.
Kalpi- I don't have to say anything!! Please Don't contact me or see me...It's hard.
Raghav-Why?? We have to work together...We move well together.
Kalpi watched him in disgust and In tears
Kalpi-What?? are you really saying that!! Do you think I can look Vicky and Pree In the face...How Can I tell my bestfriend that...That I slept.. I Slept with her husband...How Can I tell vicky...
Kalpi stopped and sighed,She looked up at Raghav.
Raghav-You regret Last Night?? I slept with you.
Kalpi-I do...Why aren't you Regreting?? You're Pree's husband.
Raghav-To be honest..I don't feel bad at all...Well Maybe a Little.
Kalpi-You know what I can't do this...I made a mistake and I'll forget it.
Kalpi was leaving when Raghav Grasped her arm,she watched him confused.
Raghav-That's where you're wrong?? You weren't drunk...Neither Did you stop me...You Slept with me say it...Were adults,If I kiss you would you stop me,If I touch you would you stop me??
Kalpi looked away.
Raghav-No...You won't,You like it...You like me.
Raghav then leaned forward and Gently kissed Kalpi on her lips,he then watched her
Kalpi-You're too confident.
Raghav-I know...
In Raghav's Cabin,Raghav gazed at Kalpi as he slowly slipped her shirt from her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor,He ran his hands down the length of Her arms, his fingers entwining with Hers,she closed her eyes tightly feeling his touch again,he then guided her to the couch and ran his fingers through her hair,he gazed at her "You have a choice now...to either run from me now...or To enjoy another night together" Kalpi slowly looked up at him and kiss raghav giving him her answer,Both lock lips having a passionate kiss,his hands again ran up her skirt,while she unzipped him,he then seperated her legs with his hands and thrusted into her slowly,Both Moaned as he moved in and out of her.
Outside Raghav's PA Pari,rushed upstairs looking for her phone she had forgetten,Pari's eyes widens and she heard Loud Moans comming out of Raghav's Cabin,she turned and watched the Door "Oh My God,Is sir having..." She blocked her mouth and Snickered"Sir and Ma'am are having Sex in the office" She quickly takes up her phone and left quickly,After Making love,Raghav rested his head on Kalpi's breast and laid ontop of her gently rubs her legs,she ran her fingers through his hair "We won't tell Preetika or Vicky...This is our secret" Kalpi looks at him "Our Secret" "Yes Our secret that were having an Affair".Kalpi eyes saddens she thinks "I'm betraying Them..But I can't stop myself from Raghav,Nor I won't stop" Kalpi smiles as Raghav holds unto her tighter.
Morning came,Kalpi ate and smiles happily rememebring her night with Raghav,Vicky watches her confused.
Vicky-Babe...You're happy today??
Kalpi looked up at him and smiled
Kalpi-I am...forget about me,what did Pree called about??
Vicky-Noting much,Just that she wants to have dinner at her home tonight.
Kalpi's eyes widens
Kalpi-At their home?? 
Vicky-Why is something wrong??
Kalpi-No...Actually,I haven't been there in a while.
Vicky got up and went into the kitchen,Kalpi ate her fruit and thinks "I hope noting will happen tonight...My new relationship with Raghav cannot be known"
At Singhaina Mansion,Pree walked in seeing Raghav sleeping,she smiled and sat next to him 'You're always so cute when you're sleeping" Pree got up to leave but she stopped,she quietly sat next to Raghav seeing a marks on his neck,Raghav opens his eyes and watched her.
Raghav-What are you doing??
Pree-Noting Raghav...Just it has marks on your neck..
Raghav sat up and watched her.
Pree-How did you...
Raghav-Pree...It's just marks,It will fade!! Stop worrying every minute
Raghav made his way off the bed and Looked at Pree's sad face through the Mirror,he closed his eyes and sighed
Raghav-I'm sorry..I..
Pree looked up at Him happily.
Pree-It's alright..Just make sure you're home early because Vikas ji and Kalpi will be comming here for dinner.
Raghav stopped in his tracks and watched Pree
Raghav-What??
Pree ran up to Raghav and Hugged him
Pree-I know...You hate Kalpi,But Raghav Understand,Kalpi is amazing when you get to know her...I'm sure soon you'll like her.
Raghav returned Pree's hug and smiled and thought "Like her...I think I love her Pree,I don't know what Happen between us but I that I realised I never had feelings for you"

At Singhaina & Company,Pari watched Raghav and Pree as they walked in hand in hand,Pari watches on as Raghav's Gaze was on Kalpi who was talking with Vikas, she thinks "Why is Sir watching  Kalpana Ma'am Like that".
After a long meeting Raghav,Pree,Vicky and Kalpi headed by to Raghav' cabin,Raghav who was seated by his desk watched on in Jealousy as Vicky Hugged Kalpi tightly and peck her on her cheeks,Pree looked away seeing what happening infront of her,she looked at Raghav
Pree-So about tonight,I was thinking of wearing a Saree.
Raghav kept his gaze at Kalpi and Vicky
Raghav-Wear whatever you like.
Vicky and Kalpi broke their Embrace,Vicky watched Pree
Vicky-I'm trilled about tonight.
Pree-So I am
Kalpi-Uh..Guys,I'll be back,I need to get those files...
Kalpi then left from there,Raghav got up "I'll be back,I need some coffee"
After Raghav Left,Vicky closed all the Blinds and Pinned Pree to the wall who watched him Calmly,Pari watched on as Raghav left soon as kalpi left.
Kalpi walked to the storeroom "I need to finish these files then I can go home and sleep" Kalpi entered the storeroom and watched the tall bookshelf,Her eyes widen in shock as she felt a hand around her waist and the other unbuttoning her blouse.

Precap-A few of Raghav's Employees Gathered by the storeroom Hearing Moans,Pari ran them away.
In the storeroom Pari watched a Shirtless Raghav and Kalpi who's blouse was opening reveilng her bra,"I'll keep Quiet sir,If you give a Raise"
Raghav-Why will you keep quiet?? Don't you want to sell us out??
Pari smiled at Raghav and thought "Because Sir you too aren't the only one's who has a secret"

I know probably boring..sorry about that,Hope you all like😊
New characters will add on as the storyline progress

Edited by ariarai - 9 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stalker Waiting Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 2 update karo please 😊
SamBricka thumbnail
Nice CS dear... Update chappy dear... Waiting...