Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redpetal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting for the secrets.  Update soon. .
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for secretive suspenseful update
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

WHAT IS THE PLOT BEHIND RAGHAV'S CONTRACT MARRIAGE??

akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aria Dear.. Are You Updating Next Chapter Today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear ragna ko fever aa jayega bahut barish so please do something ur greedy fanac cooler
charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update aria
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ARIA

UPDATE UPDATE

SUSPENSE SUSPENSE

WHEN WILL YOU OUT
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Banner Credit-CUYTEE

Chapter 11

πŸ˜³  Happy Birthday to My Loyal Stalker Sunny!! I love you Girl!!

The shadow Watched on as Kalpi and Raghav's Intimate moment was know known to them,They Quietly left without saying or doing anything,Raghav and Kalpi both looked up at the sky seeing the Rain had stopped,Kalpi smiled at raghav and took him by the Hand,He looked at her in a confused state,but she just smiled and walked with him down the Halls of her Outhouse,He looked at her realising what was going to take place,Kalpi made her glance at the bed then At Raghav "Why are you watching me like that?? Are you afraid??" Kalpi asked Calml, Raghav looked at kalpi in a Daze as she took off his shirt and Ran her small hands on his chest,She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder wrapping her hand around him "I'm Sorry,I was going to leave you,I realised I can't" she said kissing him gently on his neck with which gave him shudders,He wrapped his hands around her waist and Pressed her against himself.

Gauri was seat infront of Sahil and Neetu Kapoor who blackmailed her and Took Revenge from her.
Gauri-Raghav won't leave Preetika,I'm sure of it,He'll Learn to love her and Accept her.
Sahil and Neetu made glances at each other then back at A Fearful Gauri who looked like she would've Passed out any Minute.
Neetu-He better,Otherwise Mrs Singhaina You'll go to jail for killing my Son.
Gauri-Mrs Kapoor It was an Accident.
"Accident or Not Is my son here with me!! Is he able to hug me!! You killed my son" Neetu Hissed at Gauri,She then felt Sahil hand patting her to calm down.
Neetu-Preetika will gave me a Grandson,Drug Raghav or do something, I Made my next Decision...That I want a Grandson,Otherwise,I'll send you to Prison and Ruin Raghav and Your Precious Suhana.
Neetu Turned away scorning Gauri "Now Get lost" As Gauri began Exiting she heard Sahil's words after his wife spoke "You only have 2 Months,If you fail...It's good bye to you and your Family" Gauri Wiped her tears and Left Quickly.
Neetu Got up and walked over to her late Son's Photo,she silently shed her tears "Om..My Precious Baby...Mom really misses you,How will I survive without you,How can Prem and Preetika learn that Gauri Had kill you" Neetu smirked Wiping her tears "But Om,I promise I'll make her suffer just like her husband and Raghav if he ever tries Hurting Preetika,I'll hurt his Most precious thing,One by one I'll ruin the Singhaina's"

Gauri headed back home Quickly walking into her room Nervously "It's Going to be ruined,Everything,It's that Kalpana if Raghav had stayed away from her Pree Would've Been pregnant by now,If he hadn't fallen for that Woman everything would'nt be so complicated,I'll have to seperate Raghav From Kalpana,I'll have to Do Something" She said hopelessly

Raghav ran his hands on her wet soft skin,kissing her and feeling her,His hands found their way into her saree,He untied her choli and laid her on the bed,He kissed her on her forehead then to her Nose then Gently on her lips,Before he could Enter here,Kalpi stopped him, "Raghav we need to stop now" she said quietly "Am I hurting you??" He asked,He got off of her and helped her up,They sat facing each other,Kalpi held unto his hands and watched him "We can't go any further,Today's My Anniversary and I need to make apperances,I know it's been a year we haven't felt each other like that...But Let's wait now" She said watching Raghav with hope that he will understand,He gently caress her face and smiles "Sure...I do understand,Let's Wait" Kalpi hugged him tightly and smiled "Thank you Raghav...You're really amazing" She said happily,Raghav smiled and caress her head.

A while After kalpi was seen greeting,Laughing and Dancing with her friends,Sophie stood from afar happy seeing her sister's Happiness she then made her glance at pree "What a sick woman,I'll tell kalpi after this Fake Celebration that she's a free Woman and Pree cheated her for years" Vicky and Kalpi were Called on the Dance floor for a romantic Number,Raghav who was seated at the Bar with Sammy looked on With Mixed emotions,Kalpi walked with Vicky to The Dance floor,He pulled her to him,Pree,Raghav and Everyone stared on.
Kalpi was Confused at Vicky's Behavior and Touch,She wondered why his touch was Rough,He then grabbed her by the waist and pulled her even closer to him which made Raghav stand in anger and Pree Fumed with Hate and Jealousy,Kalpi looked up at Vicky and Tried Removing his hand "Vick...Vicky you're hurting me" Vicky Ignored Kalpi and Digged his fingernails into her waist which made her gasped in Pain "Vicky...You're really hurting me" Raghav was making his way to the Dance floor,he stopped seeing Vicky loosening his Grip,He looked at Kalpi and smiled then exit from the dance floor,Kalpi held her waist in pain wondering what had gotten into Vicky.

"Angerily and Roughly Vicky Dragged a Crying Kalpi down the Halls of their Mansion Her bangles Pierced though her skin as he dragged her to a Room flinging her on the Bed angerily,Kalpi gasped and was short of breath as He unzipped his pant and got untop of her,he pinned her to he bed,He grin hearing her scream as he entered her roughly,He kept on hurting her until she began to bleed Damaging her"
A Glass broke breaking Vicky's Trance that was glued to Kalpi who was speaking to her guests,Vicky was seated on the Sofa drinking with a clear view of seeing Kalpi,He wondered how it would've felt hurting her like that,He then made his glance at raghav who was speaking with Sammy,Vicky Scoffed seeing His friend's happiness,Then his eyes fell at kalpi again "You Slept with Raghav...You were a Virgin and Now You're going to regret it Kalpi,When I'm Done with you,You'll beg me to Kill you"

Vicky went by the bar and sat next to Raghav,he saw Raghav's eyes was fixed on Kalpi "I was thinking Of Being Good with her tonight." Vicky said watching Kalpi "Pardon" Raghav said "Kalpi...she's Every guys dream,I'm lucky to have her...The best part she's a Virgin and I'll get to have her" Raghav looked at Vicky clenching his glass tightly,Vicky smiled at his reaction "Wish me good luck tonight,I'll enjoy every Part of her" He turned and Watched Raghav in his eyes "I'll try not to be hard with her...she seems Delicate" Vicky was leaving when Raghav held his hand "Bro not tonight..Lets spend some time together..Forget Mrs Seth..Let's Talk" Vicky smiled and removed Raghav's hands "Sorry...Tonight is the Night.." Would'nt it hurt as it's the first time"Raghav said in a worried tone "No..but why do you care?? You hate Kalpi...she'll have to bear with the Pain" Vicky's voice turned angry "As I'll go hard on her" He smiled then left,Raghav looked at Kalpi worried,He quickly walked up to her and held her by the Arm carrying her to a Corner,Kalpi looked uo at Him Confused "Don't let Vicky touch you" Kalpi was clueless "Touch me?? why?? Vicky and I are friends we share a great bond Vicky wouldn't hurt me" Raghav watched her sternly "Kalpi Listen to me,Don't let Vicky touch you" Kalpi nodded and Left from there.

All the Guest had Left,Raghav sat on the Sofa with Sammy as both were waiting for Pree and Sophie,Kalpi stood in her room remembering Raghav's words,she looked at Vicky who was changing his shirt.
Kalpi-Vi...Vicky,Did I do something Tonight that it's bothering you?? If I did I'm sorry.
Vicky smiled he turned and Looked at Kalpi from head to toe "I'm Lucky right...To have you,You're a Virgin Right." Kalpi's reactions changed she looked at Vicky with Nervosness "I..","Ssshhh Kalpi,don't say anything let me Talk.' 
Kalpi-Vicky...If I did something I'm sorry.
Vicky smiled and Grabbed Kalpi by her head bringing her face to his,He grabbed unto her tightly "You're sleeping with my bestfriend and Roaming around me Like it's noting!!" Kalpi's eyes widen she began sobbing. "You gave Raghav what Was Mine?? You let him touch you and Make love to you,Now tell me I'm not allowed to be angry right??"
Kalpi stammered and tried freeing herself "I'm sorry..I never.." Vicky Galred at her and Slapped her making her fall on the bed,Kalpi held her cheeks and Looked up at A angry Vicky.
Vicky-You never what Kalpi?? What!! You never wanted to sleep with my bestfriend!! But you did,You're disgusting,You're worst than a Tramp.
Kalpi got up and watched Vicky "I'm sorry I am,You were always away from me,You..." Kalpi said between sobs,Vicky watched her and Raised his Hands to Slap her again,His eyes Widen seeing Kalpi holding his hand stopping him.
Kalpi-I did Deserved That First Slap because I cheated you Vicky!! But You cannot Slap me again!! You have no right!!
She flinged his hands back,Vicky smiled "You're right..I can't slap you but I can hurt Your Lover!" Kalpi eyes widens as Vicky walked downstairs In Rage,she followed after him,Raghav got up seeing Vicky walking quickly and Angry up to him,He then made a glance at kalpi who's face was red,he looked at Vicky.
Vicky then Punched Raghav and hit him down."You were sleeping with my wife!!! How dare you!! Your disgusting!!!" Kalpi watched on in tears she tried going to Raghav when Vicky pulled her "You stay here let me destroy your Lover!!" Sammy rushed to Raghav and Tried Helping him Up,Sophie Stood by the Stairs watching everything "Now It's time to tell Kalpi ,Vicky and Pree's Secret" But before she could go someone Pushed her down the stairs,Kalpi and Everyone's Gaze Turned at sophie who was unconsious at the bottom of the stairs,Everyone Rushed to her,Vicky stood and watched on,Kalpi held unto Sophie "Di...Di wake up,Di are you alright" Sammy held unto her hand trying to wake her up.
Vicky looked up by the stairs Watching Pree both exchanged Looks and Smiled,Pree stared on "Sorry Soph you can't sell out my secret and again because of me you're in a Position" She then made her Glance at kalpi and smiled "Kalpi innocent Kalpi was sleeping with My Husband,Wow this is something,But I'm not feeling bad at all" she then Watch Vicky 'But one thing I don't understand...why is Vicky feeling bad kalpi slept with Raghav...When I'm not why is he? What's going on in his Mind"

Sorry to all if you hated That scene I wrote in...Don't worry Kalpi will find out about Pree-Vicky in the Comming chappys as I won't drag it out,All truth will be outπŸ˜ƒ All comments are welcomed and I hope I didn't disappont you all😳

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow dramatic plz hope Sophie is safe n Vicky.not get t hurt kalpi n rag plz keep Vicky away from kalpo n rag plz
Update soon
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update
 Viky πŸ€¬ he hurt kalpi. ...n pree.😑 She hurt sphiya. ...heat them
 Plzz do something. ...hope Ragna soon know about all secret
Update soon next part. ..