Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sunyy

Mads tujhe tho ek chapad doongi. I m original Aria bug update dede.

😭

yes Sunny you are ORIGINAL😳...Always!!,,will update soonπŸ˜‰
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My sweet Aria bug it biggest fan and staljer is waiting muah πŸ₯Ί πŸ€—
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

My sweet Aria bug it biggest fan and staljer is waiting muah πŸ₯Ί πŸ€—

πŸ€—I will update tomorrow sweetheart..I just thought of another Plot before I end this FFπŸ˜‰
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Chapter 22

Kalpi Found it Odd and Strange Gauri just stood there watching Her,She decided to Wave and Smile at her but Gauri Made a Move Quickly and went into her Car Driving Off Quickly "Why Is Mom Like that?" Kalpi thought Going into her wardrobe "Why is she always here when were making Love?" Kalpi shuttered at that thought,After Dressing Kalpi applied Balm on her Feet,She looks up at Raghav who walked in on his Phone Talking to A Business Associate "I can't do that,I can't leave Either,I am busy with My Family"
Kalpi watches Raghav as he angrily talks on the Phone heading Outside.
She Grabs her Bags and Signals Raghav she was Leaving,He nods and Continues to Talk.

Gauri Fumes in the back seat of her Car,She recalls the day Kalpi was Running out of her House After being with raghav that Night,She then Recalls Kalpi in the bed sheet Naked "All she does is Sleep with my son,From day one That's all she has been doing,Raghav had to leave Pree because of this Woman,Kalpana will never Be good as Pree" Gauri Had thought,She goes through her Call Log and Calls Someone with an Idea in Mind.
The Driver stops and Looks At Gauri through the Rear View Mirror "Mrs Singhaina what are you Planning to do With Kalpana Ma'am?" He asked
"Just have the car Prepared...I'm going to give Raghav a show...Where he'll divorce that Good For nothing Woman!! He's only using her to warm his bed...But Pree Is his future and As His Mother I'll save him from that Woman"
Gauri said in one breath Smirking at the Driver.

Kalpi Walks into the Elevator Not noticing Vicky behind her who was staring at her,Kalpi was busy texting Om her Death Threats,Vicky Couldn't Help but Scan her from head to toe,He found her Looking Rather Beautiful,More Beautiful Than Pree,He stood next to her Trying to Gain her attention "Kalpi,How are you?" Vicky Asked Staring at her,Kalpi paused then Looks up at him smiling"Vicky,I didn't see you,Hi..How are you?" Kalpi replied "I am well,Pree and I are Getting Married by the end of the Year,But I heard you and Raghav got hitched...I am happy for you" He said,Kalpi smiles widely then thinks of Raghav and Begin blushing "Yes We got Married And Thanks,I am too happy for you" As the Elevator Door Open Vicky stopped Kalpi "Kalpi,I know this is strange,But Where did you put all my new Shavors? I mean you had taken care of it all,So..." Kalpi smiles at him "Um...My Drawer At the Bottom Has it all,You should Get Pree to deal with that Now...I Have to go now Vicky can we catch up later? Bye" Saying that Kalpi left from there Planning her Attacks On Om and Her Bhai Sammy,Vicky Sighs and shakes the thought out of his head"She's Married now...She's Happy" He Mumbles leaving from there, Pari walks past him and Watches him "Mr Seth Seems Rather Happy being around Mrs seth...I mean Mrs Singhaina...What's the catch Now?"

Kalpi stands by the Door Glaring at Om who was Flirting with Her PA Jass,She walks up to them and stares at Om "Hey Om! How are you?" Om watches her as she folded her arms Glaring at him "Jass If I was you...I would go" Kalpi said sternly Keeping her Gaze on Om,She grabs him by the Hand and Carries him into her cabin "You and Sammy Bhai Planned this with Raghav!! I won't spare you at all" Kalpi threw a Glass of water on him and Pushes him down on the sofa,She then Takes up her heels and Beats him with It.
"You're doing to to me...What about your Bhai!!!" Om yelled out in Pain,Kalpi stops and watches him,Om breathes  heavily watching her Black pumps in the Air "Well I'm doing this...Di is with Bhai" Kalpi said laughing,she then continues beating him.
Sammy Runs downstairs Quickly Looking back every few Minutes Looking back at Sophie who was running with stick in her hands "Sophie...I am so sorry,I know you felt a little Jealous I didn't Kidnap you" Sammy said breathless at the Other end of the Dining Table "Jealous!! You think I'm Jealous!! Fine,I'll leave you...Just don't come playing husband to me" Sophie Glares at Him and Leaves from there Quickly.
Kalpi sits on the Ground tired from beating Om "I'm tired now".
Om gets up and Helps her up "Kalpu I am sorry,It's just Raghav Felt bad being with Antara ji whole evening that Day and He wanted to spend some time with you...And I am sure you both Spend ALOT of time with each other Last Night"
Om said wrapping his hands around her neck "Ya...Don't talk like that"
Om carried Kalpi Outside of her cabin with his hands around her Passing Gauri Who stared on,Pree came Running to A shocked Gauri "Ma...How are you...I have missed you alot" Pree said Hugging her,Gauri Hugged her back and smiles "Kalpana and Om are going out...On work time?" Gauri asked With Curiosity "Uh..I don't know...But They Good Friends,Ma I have to get back to work I'll see you later" Saying that Pree Left From there Quickly.

After Lunch Kalpi was Burried In Work and Raghav walks in the Office Looking for Her,He stands by her Door watching her Intently with A smile "I thought you were Meeting me in the Steam Room??" Raghav asked.
Kalpi Glances him and Goes back into work " I can't...I'm sorry but My Work Is Towering me Now...I enjoy our time together but I need Finish Work"
Raghav smiles and sits Opposite Her "I feel Lonely without you at times...I'm all alone" Kalpi watches him and Pouts "I am lonely too..But I have to Work"
Raghav Watches her sadly then He get up smiling "Then I'll see you later? You're at aleast going to spend time with me Later" Raghav asked.
"Yeah...Okay" She said Typing and being completely focused on her work.
Gauri Looks on at Raghav sad face and smiles,She decided to bring doubt in his Mind For Kalpi And Bringing Om into the Picture Was Perfect.

The Next day as night approached raghav was Overly Worried For Kalpi,She didn't came home yesterday,She didn't even call Now she wasn't even Home.
Gauri Sat Back Relaxed sipping her tea while Suhana was trying to contact her "Bhaiya I am sure Kalpi Bhabhi has an explanation...Trust her she'll be back home soon" Raghav turns back and gives her a smile,He then watches his mother who was drinking "Mom,You're Not worried Kalpi isn't here?".
Gauri Gets up and walks over to then Caress his Face "Raghav,Kalpana is an adult,She doesn't need you to be worried over her like this...Just relax She'll be home soon,Now let's eat you go and call Antara." Gauri said then went into the Kitchen Smirking,Suhana goes up to her Brother and Hugs him "Bhaiya Don't worry,Kalpi Bhabhi will be back,Trust her and Lets' go eat." Raghav smiles and caress Suhana's Head While Gauri Smirks behind them that The First Movement of her Plan Worked.

At Om's Place,Kalpi and Om sat together on the Bed drinking wine and Laughing at their Old Pictures "You Look like a Nerd back then" Om laughed out "Really? You Look Like Freak" Kalpi said,Om watches her "Kalpi are you 100% Raghav knows your here?" Kalpi nods "Yes He Knows,Infact He messaged me twice"
Both Laid back and began Laughing and Drinking while Raghav Kept calling her phone which was on silent.
"Damn It!" Raghav said flinging his phone away,He wondered why Kalpi hadn't Answer his Call.

The Next Day Kalpi Reached Late For Office Casusing Raghav to Lose out on a Business Deal,She sat in his office Facing his Wrath. "How can  You Be so stupid!! Why are you even working Last night...when  you're not even here!!" Raghav shouted 'Raghav I'm Sorry' Kalpi said In tears,Raghav watches her and Scoffs "These Tears aren't melting me Kalpi!! I am very Disappointed with you,You didn't even Come home Last Night!! Why are you behaving Like this! Is it Om...Is he the reason why you're behaving so careless!!".
Kalpi kept her head Lowered and Cried silently as Raghav Kept on scolding her,Vicky Passed by and Watched On Happily then Left from there "It worked...I must say you're awfully Smart" He said On the Phone "So with This Am I Getting what I want? Will You work things Out?" Vicky Smiled hearing a Positive Answer and left from there Quickly.
Hearing her weeping Raghav turns back and watches her "Kalpi Please leave my Cabin,Your tears will not affect me,Please go." He said Annoyed by her,She Slowly gets up and watches him with her red teary eyes "Raghav,I'm sorr..." Raghav moved away from her as she begin talking,She turns and watches him as he went through his files,Raghav then looks up as she goes.
Kalpi runs out to the Balcony Crying bitterly,It was the first time Raghav Shouted at her After Marriage,She too Felt Disappointed with herself for Letting Him Down.
Vicky Who was Watching her every Move and Reaction Passed By and Stood next to her and with a Motive In Mind,He hands her a Tissue "Here,Kalpi why are you crying? Raghav really should have not passed his Limits,You are his wife,His better half." Vicky said With Fake Concern,Kalpi Wiped her tears and recalls raghav Scolding her She again breaks into Tears.
Vicky Stares at her and Takes an Advantage,He decided to Comfort her,Vicky leans In and Hugs her caressing her Back,"Ssshhh kalpi,I am here for you Always,I care about you more than Anything" Vicky said Huskily,Holding Kalpi even tighter,Kalpi came Back to Reality,She felt Vicky's Hands moving down to her Buttocks,She quickly Pulled back and watches him confused "Are you Alright Kalpi?" Vicky asked Staring at her,She smiles Nervously and goes from there With Vicky Looking at Her with a Smirk.

Kalpi walks in the office in Deep thoughts,She wondered Why Vicky Was Touching Her Like That,Vicky Quickly Followed Behind and Kept a long Gaze On her,She goes into Her Office Seeing Pree siting on the Sofa "Kalpi,How are you?" Pree Asked,Kalpi smiles at her and Takes a seat
"What's Wrong?" Kalpi asked Worriedly "Actually I'm leaving for 2 Months,My daughter Needs me Now,I know you're Probably still hurt But You will Always be My Little sister" Saying that Pree Hugged Kalpi tightly,Vicky Knocked and Entered Looking straight at Kalpi making her Uncomfortable "Pree,Let Me Drop you to the Airport"
Pree Hugged Kalpi Once again and Left her Office "Do You want to come with us?" Vicky Asked,"No,I'm Alright,Come back safely" Kalpi said Smiling Nervously at Vicky "I Will,Only for one reason" Saying that Vicky Left from there.

As Night Came,Kalpi stood by Raghav's Cabin Door watching him Sadly,Feeling Gulitly,She turns to Leave when she hears him calling out to her,Kalpi turns back and watches him in tears "I'm Sorry,I am"
Raghav Walks up closer to her "You haven't spoken to me the Entire day,Raghav I am sorry." Kalpi again bursted into Tears Annoying Raghav,He then Pulls her into a hug calming her Down "It's alright,I should'nt have shouted at you" Raghav Cups her Face "You Are Very Important to me,I'll Always trust you...I will  always,I Love you Alot,You Know that Right." Raghav kisses her and Carries her Into His Cabin,Witnessing Everything, Vicky Fumes.

As Om made His Way Home talking on the Phone with Jass,Someone Bashed him in the Head Carrying him into another Car.

Kalpi happily Looks at Gauri as she took out dinner for her,Suhana and Antara
"You girls Eat up and Kalpi I made your favorite" Kalpi thanked Gauri with a hug and Kiss and realise her doubt on Gauri was Wrong "Thanks Mom"
"Raghav will be coming home late so you girls enjoy,I'm going to freshen up"
Saying That Gauri left From there.

Later that Night Gauri's Plan was In Action, She stood in the Guest Room Watching a Unconscious Shirtless Om and smirking,She lays Kalpi back After drugging her with Dinner and Undresses her "Oh Kalpana,Tonight is the Night Raghav will Leave you and Choose me over you,Now That Vicky Wants You Back,I will Make it easier for him to get you" She said caressing Kalpi's Face.
She covers them and Leaves the Room Awaiting Raghav's Arrival,Gauri sat with Suhana Sipping Tea "Gauri,Why is Kalpi Bhabhi not with Us?" Suhana asked "I don't Know,Why don't you go and Fix Raghav's Cabin,he'll be back soon" Suhana watches her Irked and Left From There,Gauri Sits back and Dials A Number "My Plan is almost done,A few More Minutes Raghav will be here and Kalpana will be Awake" Vicky Smirks on the Phone listening to Gauri "Are you  sure Raghav will divorce Kalpi? I have My preparations for her after all I am her First Husband and Love,I will have her at any Cost."
Gauri sits up hearing Raghav's Car door Slamming" I have to go Vicky,A show is about to start".
Vicky takes a drink Looking at His and Kalpi's Wedding Photo.
Raghav Walks in with A glass Vase of Roses for Kalpi,Gauri Walks up to Him with a Smile "Why did you take so Long??" Gauri asked curiously "I was just speaking to the Driver" Raghav said, he then looks around for Kalpi "Where Is Kalpi??" Gauri Looks at him and smiles "I don't know,She's Probably in the Back...Let's go and Check" Raghav Nods and Follows Gauri,Both stopped at the Guest Room and Gauri Opens the Door,Raghav Eyes Widens Seeing Kalpi and Om Together Under the Sheets,Gauri Looks on and Smirks.
As Raghav Dropped the Glass Vase Kalpi and Om Jumps up in fright,She Holds her head seeing a Blurry Vision,Both Looks Up at Raghav and Gauri Stupfied.
Raghav watches Kalpi in Tears and Goes from there Quickly while Gauri Followed Behind Him,Kalpi watches herself then Om "I'm...I'm Naked why am I Naked" Kalpi quicky threw a Sheet Over herself and Ran out After Raghav Stepping on the Broken Glass.
"Raghav...Kalpana Betrayed you...She slept with Om...All those Nights she was away from Home she was Busy sleeping with Him" Gauri Said at a Frozen Raghav who was clenching his fist hearing her.
Kalpi Runs Out in Tears "Raghav...Raghav It's not true I would never do this Not with Om,I love you...Please trust me" Kalpi cried out,Raghav Turns and watches Her Sobbing Face,"You disgraceful Woman!!! You slept with Om...Om Kapoor!!" gauri Shouted then Slaps Kalpi,Om Walks out fixing his Shirt watching On,Suhana and Antara watches on from Afar sadly,Kalpi held  her face and Weeps While Raghav watches her, "You need to leave this House,You don't deserve to be a Singhaina" Kalpi walks up to Raghav with a Limp leaving her Bloody Footprints Behind,She holds unto Raghav shirt and cries 'I didn't betray you,I never did,Om is only my best friend,You are my Love".
Gauri Fumes and Pulls Kalpi away "Don't Touch My Son You filthy Woman"
"ENOUGH!" Raghav shouted Silencing Gauri,Everyone stared at Him Utterly Confused and Shocked ,He Stares at Om then Moves his eyes to Kalpi then Gauri.
"This Night Is A Disgusting Night,A person I loved More than My Life Has Betrayed me and Tonight that Person Will Leave My life and This Mansion"
Raghav said Sternly,Gauri Made a Glance at a Sobbing red Face kalpi and Smirked.

Finish I Hope this chapter was Long😊 Any mistakes to Tell.

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 
gauri is hell bent t destroy rag n vicky god he a bast***d he should pay like hell
hmm rag worried for kalpi 
rag faced kalpi in an awkward position
y om is silent
update soon
Edited by sweet1308 - 9 years ago
Frozenfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kithey Sunyy ...aaja..
Take your lead hunny...πŸ˜†
And I shall follow...
Edited by Vsapras - 9 years ago
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why does that jerk Viky want Kalpi back in his life? πŸ˜‘ Did he get bored to Pree? Did he fall for Kalpi? This time Gouri ka plan successfull ho gaya. She always wanted to kick her out of Raghav's life. Feeling so bad for both Raghav and Kalpi. Are you going to make them separate?πŸ˜”
Gouri is jealous of Kalpi. I think she wants to sleep with her step son Raghav. Itna handsome jo hey. πŸ˜† Is misunderstanding create karney ki dukan ko Raghav key sath ekbar sola do fer Gouri kalpi ke pichey nahi bhagegi. Then Raghav and Kalpi will live happily. πŸ˜†

Thank you for such a lovely and long update. It's interesting to know how this story is going to proceed.
Edited by farhana04 - 9 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Original stalker πŸ˜› what a power packed update! πŸ˜› omg 😲 this gauri and that Vicky take the award for worlds worst sleaze bags. Vicky needs to get his nut coached and nurtured then heveontbhave tge juices to lust over kalpi. Gauri is so insecure from kalpi and abd thinks pree was a good wife. Does that doorknob from hell even realize that the woman pree was busy grinding Vickys wee wee into into her coochy coos and making noises like moo moos. Doesn't that old lady know that pree and Vicky have a dtr together. So how is pree perfect for rags. I hope rags uses his brains and doesn't believe that kalpi cheated him. I think that gauri needs to get her panties out of a knot and wake up and smell the coffee and realize that kalpi is right for rags. πŸ˜‰ Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Errr ye guari ki tho 🀬 or ye rags itni asani sai kiya uss w**h ki batho par ab ye Vicky ko kalpi sai itni pyar kab sai honai laga jerk 😑pree stupid ko Vicky ke plan ke bare mai kuch nahi patha 😲 😭 awesome update 😭
Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vivkkyyy Vivkkyyy
Grrr...

Affairs par Affairs.. Betrays par Betrays..