Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamBricka thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Plzz update nxt chappy Aria... Waiting...
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ariii!  OMG!  You have done it again. ... Twists and turns galore in the double whammy updates. ...   Raghav was about to have sex with her after drugging her! Is that man insane?   Thank god he didn't or she would have hated him for the rest of her life...What happened to  mutual consent!     Loving the bond of Kalpi and Suhana. ... Will Gauri warm up to Kalpi or is it all a facade?  

Neetu is not a villain. ... she just wants to punish  Gauri for her son... Happy that she wants Pree and Vicky together as Pree loves him...  You know, the actor  whose face you have given for Vicky,  Gautam Rode. ... he's my neighbour.  I mean , we live in the same building. .. He's a nice guy in person. ... Now whenever I see him in the lift or somewhere,  I can't help think about the story. ... Poor  guy...😆  

How did Om Kapoor ended up in Kalpi's  room?   Is it Sahil and Neetu's  planning or  Vicky?  Awesome twists , I must say... You are doing a fab job sweets!  
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both upd were amazing
Suhana is so sweet
Ragna moments were superb😳😳
Pree n Vicky getting taste of der own medicine was nice
Wow raghav confessed to Vicky kalpi is his wife n never thnk abt touching her😃
Rags is so desperate for baby dat he drugged her but lik dat he felt guilty n dropped d plan...oh kalpi knows it n  now he has to bear d punishment  ðŸ˜‰
Lik dat neetu only want to punish gauri n not her children
All of sudden gauri accepts kalpi n behaving nicely wit her ...is she up to sum thing n is she behind dead body in kalpi's bathtub or  kapoors r behind dis ðŸ˜²
Wow new twist eager to knw who is om ...Cont soon😛

Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Who's OM?!! CONTINUE SOON!
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -HeyJude-

Who's OM?!! CONTINUE SOON!

He is I think Neetu son's for whom Neetu is blackmailing Gauri what hell he is doing that to Kalpi's bathroom😲 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg pres and Vicki affair and Raghav and Kalpi also
Pres is saying that Kalpi will be clueless of knowing they both are in a affair and Kalpi was stunned change behavior of Vicki
Luved Part 3 dear it's so awesome so well written dear 
I am not getting inspired by you to write so good story and it's so awesome very well written
I know mera comment abhi short hai par slowly slowly jab mein iss kahani aur janne lagungi I will make my comment even more big 
Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Plzz Update. ..Waiting. .
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Hey Chica's will update Later😳😳
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Banner Credit-CUYTEE

Chapter 16

"Om" Kalpi screamed out Rushing to him,She cupped his face shaking it"Om...Om!! Wake up!! Om!!" She looked around seeing a Pool of blood "He lost alot of blood" Kalpi said looking at Om,Kalpi felt a Pulse and Helped him up.
By the Dining Table,Kalpi Bandaged a shirtless Om who's eyes was glued to her.
"You Look prettier Kalpi,How did I miss this??" Om Said staring at her intently,Kalpi made her eyes up at him and dabbed him roughly "Really? Why were you missing all these years??" Om sighed and Held her hands "I missed you alot,I miss Us"Om said to Kalpi who got up and turned away "You and That Singhaina Look good together,You too seem very close" Om said smirking at Kalpi "You know about us??" she asked curiously.
"Look,I know you trust me,So I won't leave,we have been around each other for so long,Go and dress,head to bed,I'll sleep on the couch" Om said getting up in  pain,Kalpi rushed to Him and held him tightly,he looked at her intently"You're still soft as ever,How did Singhaina manage to get you??" Om said Pulling her close "Very Funny,Anyways let's not talk about him,I'll get you a comforter"
Om laid back on the couch hearing The shower running,he then heard the phone ringing,He waited a while then he answered the phone "Hello,Kalpi...Look I'm sorry about drugging you and Trying that..But trust Me My intensions were good...I mean Forcing you was bad but My intension was good" Raghav said quickly on the phone "Hello?? Kalpi are you there?" Om smirked "Kalpi is Busy..But I'm here" Om said in a Deep Husky voice,Raghav's eyes widen "What!! Where's Kalpi!! what did you do to her!!" Raghav said worriedly "She's in the Shower,Would you like me to go get her??" Om said,Raghav breathed heavily on the Phone which made Om snickered "Oh My God this guy is so funny,I'll enjoy this game" Om thought "No!! Get out of her suite!! Did you...touch her!! Don't you dare touch her!! I'll kill you!!" Raghav said angrily,Om turned seeing Kalpi drying her hair "Who's that you're talking too?? You should Take a shower the water is really good",Raghav eyes widens hearing Kalpi's voice "Shower did you both..." Om smiled at Kalpi "Actually,I'm were busy right now,Please don't call" Om said ended the call.
"Om who was that??" Kalpi asked "No one,I'm going to take a shower,Would you make something for me to eat??" Om asked happily then Left.
After a few minutes kalpi Rested her head in her palm watching Om devour the food she prepared "Wow Om you're really hungry." "Yeah,But your cooking hasn't changed,You've gotten really better at this" Om said drinking down the Orange Juice,he then handed her the Glass asking for more, "So what will singhaina think if he found out that you're letting your handsome,Ex-Boyfriend,Best-friend stay the night with you??" Om said staring at kalpi who poured more Orange Juice for him "Noting...Because I'm saying anything" Kalpi said taking her seat "Well too late,I already Planted a image in his head that we both were taking shower" Om said wiping his mouth "You what!! You...You Jerk!" Kalpi said burying her head in the table,she then got starled hearing a loud Banging on the door,She turned staring at it,she looked at Om who signaled her to Open the door "Singhaina has arrived,Hmmm not bad 5  Minutes he took,I t had traffic today" Om said looking at his watch,Kalpi opened the door seeing a furious Raghav barging in Staring at A shirtless Om.
"What are you..!!" Raghav asked Angrily,Kalpi came infront of Raghav "Raghav relax..He's...' Raghav raised his hands stopping Kalpi "Are you both together??" Raghav asked staring at Kalpi who scoffed and Looked away,Om got up and pulled kalpi to his side "Wow Kalpi...He's so dreamy and Stupid...Look Singhaina,Noting happen,I won't touch your girl" Om said staring at A furious Raghav "Anyways I'm Happy you would think of us being together,Hi I'm Om...Kalpi's best-friend and Ex-Boyfriend,But you got more Rights Than me...alot of rights" Om said making his glance at Kalpi who turned her head,Raghav looked on "Is this true? Kalpi??" Raghav asked 
"It is,Now you know,Please leave" saying that Kalpi left and went into her room,Raghav jerked Om who was staring at kalpi "Why are you watching her like that?? Get Out!!" Raghav said Angrily "Singhaina ji,I can't leave Kalpi all alone,You never know you might take advantage of her,By the way...Bad Move Bro,Yikes Drugging?? Very Bad" Om saying making his way back to his seat "Anyways I knew Kalpi much before you,I have all right to Protect her,"Yeah I didn't get what you're getting,But,I got something much more,Our "Friendship and Trust",You should learn those words" Om said taking a drink.
"Fine!! You win,I was wrong but don't you dare make a move,I'll kill you",Saying that He glance Kalpi's room door sadly then Left.
Om leaned back and Sighed "Kalpi...what do you see in this guy??"

Morning Came kalpi walked out yawning,she made a glance at Om who was sleeping on the couch,she goes into the fridge and eats some chocolates,She yawned again and went to her messager,she pressed the button listening to all the Voicemail "Hey Kalpi...It's vicky,I wanted to know if you want to come over and get your belongings in the Outhouse" Kalpi scoffed and deleted it,"Kalpi...it's me Raghav,Please let's talk I'm sorry about last night and the night before" Kalpi sighs and deletes the Message "Hey My Hott Bhabhi..It's my birthday then your wedding to my Handsome bhayia...Actually I'm more excited about your wedding than my birthday,Anyways I'm just calling so you come tonight for my birthday Party,It's a Pool party,Outdoor,Bikini and Drinking...Yay Fun!!! Where something Hot!! Bahiya will go mad!! Can't wait to see you there!!! Love you!!" Kalpi taps her head "Oh Gosh!! I completly forgot about that,Suhana's Birthday party" Kalpi said slouching on the Sofa next to Om "What's up sweet cheeks??" Om asked staring at her "Today's just not my day" kalpi fretted "I'm heading to the Office to collect My Things,I'll see you Later" Kalpi said heading to her room "You don't see me leaving" Om said heading back into sleep.

Kalpi Arrived at raghav's Office,she tried Avoiding him,she went into her office seeing Raghav sitting in her seat "You're late!!" Raghav said staring at her. "So,I was busy" she said going through her bookself,Raghav made his way to her standing and watching her "Let's talk,Please",Kalpi turns and watches him "Sure..Talk,Tell me about why you stopped your Plan??Why didn't you continue??" Kalpi asked,"I hate this with you,You just won't let it go won't you!! I told you why,I know It was wrong,But please,Please let this go"Raghav said to Kalpi "Gee this guy,I'm getting Late" Kalpi made her way to her desk and took out her belongings "And that guy is he still at your home??"Raghav asked curiously,"Yes he is".Kalpi said Happily "Wow you didn't even hesitate" Raghav said annoyed
Kalpi made her glance at Raghav "Anymore questions?? Nope,I Have to go",Kalpi said making her way to the Door,"Were getting Married tomorrow."Kalpi stopped,she turned and watched him "I know" Saying that she left "Is she really being like that...with me?? I'll have to Corner her and Apologize again" Raghav smirked saying that.

As night came Everyone was gatthered at Suhana's Pool Party,Raghav was seated by the Bar with Sammy drinking "She's so Stubborn!!" said taking a drink,His eyes then fall at Kalpi who was standing by the Entrance wearing a white  crochet jacket,Floral swimsuit and Jean shorts Looking around with a present in one hand and Her phone in the Other "Om...I'm sorry that you couldn't come,Ya...stay away from my chocolates otherwise I will murder you" She then ended the call and went over to suhana who hugged her tightly "Kalpi Bhabhi OMG,You look smoking!!! Not fair I'm the Birthday girl and you look hotter than me!!" Kalpi smiled at Suhana's comment,She then handed the gift over to Gauri "Kalpana...You look nice,I hope you don't stay that long here,you're not welcome here!!" Gauri said sternly,Kalpi and suhana watched on sadly "Kalpana,Tomorrow you're welcomed as my Bahu" Gauri said caressing Kalpi's face,Kalpi smiled and excused herself she answered her phine again passing by Raghav who watched her "Om!! what's wrong now??"
"Actually,I'm bored so I'm going through your closet,You need to upgrade a bit" Om said flinging Kalpi's Lace Blouse,Kalpi scoffs "Really,You jerk why are you in my closet!! Don't you dare touch my lace Top,I'll fry your eyes out!! Kalpi said angrily,Raghav quietly stood behind her and smiled,Om watched the Blouse on the ground and smiled "Oh,I already burnt it" Kalpi eyes widens hearing that, "Hello,Om!! You Jerk!! I'll kill you" Kalpi looked at her phone seeing the call ended "This jerk he ended the call,Who does that" Kalpi scoffed watching her phone "You look Beauitful" Kalpi got startled she turns and see's Raghav,"Come with me" Raghav said putting his hands out to her,Kalpi scoffs and turns to leave,her eyes widens as Raghav threw her over his shoulders "I asked Nicely,you didn't listen"Raghav said Carrying Kalpi to a Private Place.
Raghav set Kalpi on her feet,she then found herself in a room with him 'Why did you bring me here??" Kalpi was leaving When Raghav pulled her back "You're not leaving until you forgive me...I'll be nice with you Kalpi,Don't force me to be Mean" Raghav said walking towards Kalpi pinning her to the Wall,"You mean being forceful,Is that your specialtly" Kalpi said starting into Raghav's eyes,He then grabs her by the wrist and makes her sit on the bed while he kneels infront of her "I know what I did was Wrong,I know I messed up,But I love you Kalpi,I need you,Not because I need Physical Pleasure,Well I do need it with you","Raghav chuckles Nervously watching kalpi staring at him
"but I need you in my life as my wife as my everything,I love everything about you,Everything,I love seeing you smile,Don't be angry at me because of this,I do want a family with you,Our Own children and I'll wait and Love you always" Raghav then holds her hands and Kisses it "Forgive me Please,Were getting Married tomorrow,Don't be angry" Kalpi stares at him as he rendered speechless.

Finished I know not much parts with RagNa...Plus Om is noting but a sweetheart for me,I have no other twist as of yet,I'm just planning RagNa Marriage and Married life then I'll give my Twist😃
Any complaints,Any Problems Please do tell😳

laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear.

And damn curious to know,how the dead body of OM was lying in the bath tub of Kalpi's room.

Does Gauri is playing a double game with Neetu against Raghav and Kalpi?/

Wow,this passionate ff is slowly becoming a sort of crime one!!!!!!!!!!!!KIDDOSS!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for the secret to come out soon.