Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aryagr

Awesome update worried for kalpu.

Thanks Dear,No need everything will work Out.
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: switymango

Kalpi😭 gauri😡😡...how could a woman do this 2 a woman. .disgusting😡...Viky🤬 pehale pree n now kalpi. ..🤢
plz I want gauri safer ...n Viky go to jel...
Update soon next part. ..

Swati😳 She is disgusting,Jealousy Kills.
Yep Lusting after a married woman now.
Everything will be alright😉
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: bricka.tiwari

suprb update Aria... Nice.. Gauri bi**h.. Go die.. Nd Vicky.. Ba***d.. Dear update nxt chappy... Waiting

Thanks Bri,So much tension😆
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susheela123

Dear AriaRai , 

Awesome update !! &
That person who will b moving from Raghav 's Life & from Mansion would b "" Gauri "" !! Alas !@ what a twist & turn !@ unlike STUPID EMA story, dear Aria, ur RsgNa story is amazing & smadhingly enthraling dear. Good going.!! but pl.Don't make betrayal RagNa ever & never pl. Thanks for the good story. Kerp it up & post next updates soon !! God Bles u. 

Hi sweetie😊 Thank You.
Thanks so much for liking,Never Ragna will be together.
I will Same to you sweetie🤗
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Thanks sweetie😃
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pixie-

The end Left me 😲 OMG who is Rags talking about...I bet it's gauri😉

this vicky is lusting right...I feel it's lust he want her back😕
Raghav trust his kalpi..we know it😉

Thanks Pix😳 Maybe😆
Yep he's lusting after her.
Yeah he does😉
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanz91

So much Drama going on but good!!! Great update plz continue soon

Thanks sweetie😳 I must have a little drama😳
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Thank You all for Gracing me with all your precious comments.
🤗 ❤️🤗 Forever Grateful
Edited by -AriaRai- - 9 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Chapter 23

"Raghav Beta you are right,Kalpana has betrayed you with Om,Kick her out'Gauri had said Walking over to raghav Caressing his Face while He stared at A weeping Kalpi. "Just Look at her Raghav,Naked infront of you,Look at her...she's Disgusting" Gauri Hissed at Kalpi,While Raghav Kept staring at her
"Oh Hello Aunty ji!!! Kalpi maybe Immature and Young,But her love and trust is true,Have you no shame,Kalpi is a good person!" Om Shouted Walking up to Gauri and Raghav."Raghav Don't Listen to him,He's  defending her,Don't you see what their Doing" Gauri had said Glaring at Om.
"Would You all be quiet!! I already said what's going to happen" Gauri smiles hearing Raghav and goes over to Kalpi grabbing her by the wrist tightly "Now this Betraying Woman Can Leave Our Home and We can be Happy" Gauri said Dragging Kalpi to the Door,kalpi turns back Watching Raghav In Tears While He watches her Bloody footsteps "Kalpi Won't be Leaving Mom" Gauri stopped and both Ladies turn Back Watching Raghav "What? Then...Who?" Gauri Asked With Curiousty "You Will! Because I don't want to see you" Raghav said Shocking Gauri who released Kalpi,Raghav then walks up to the The Duo and Takes Kalpi by the Wrist pulling her to his side "Kalpi will stay with me" Raghav had said Looking straight at Kalpi wiping her tears "And My Disgusting Mother Will Leave" He says glaring at Gauri with Disappointment.
"What Do you mean,I will leave!! I am your Mother,I Always come first before anyone!!" Gauri shouted Faking her tears, "Not Before My Wife!" Saying that Raghav held kalpi's Hand with his Angry Eyes Glaring at Gauri.
"Raghav Are you saying you're choosing this Woman over Me? This Witch!" Gauri shouted Glaring at Kalpi who lowered her head sadly "Mother!!! She is Not a Witch But the Lady of this House!! And I am Choosing My Wife,My Life,My Everything Over You" Raghav said With Anger and Hate in his Voice.
"Suhana!" Raghav shouted and she Quickly Runs to Him "Help kalpi and Carry her to her room" Suhana nods and Gently holds Kalpi leaving with Her.
Raghav Walks Up to Gauri "I don't want to see you in this House,So leave,I Don't want to Know you're here Under My Roof,Hating My Wife,I never Felt so disrespected in my life,I loved You Mom,You were everything and You tried to Take and Hurt the Person I Loved the Most!! Kalpi is my Life,How dare you put her in that Filthy Position! I know Everything Kalpi Does,Who she sees and Talks to because She tells me,And Placing her With Om It's childish,Kalpi Is Innocent and Sweet,You're Noting Like My Wife,You're Disgusting.
I don't want to Know you're here So Leave,You'll get your things in the Morning Because As Of Now I just Hate you,I Just really Hate you"
Gauri Frozed In her Spot,She held her heart and Couldn't believe Raghav Choosed Kalpi Over her,As she tried walking up to Him he stepped back and puts his hands out stopping her "Please leave!" Raghav Said turning His back At Gauri Holding back his tears On his Mother's Betrayal.Gauri Looks at Raghav In tears then Om,She Took a last look at The Mansion and Turns to leave,As she steps Out she thinks "Kalpana,I'll make sure I ruin you,I'll Ruin you badly" Gauri Turns back watching The Mansion and smirks.
Raghav Goes Over to Om Apologizing "I'm Glad Kalpi has a Friend Like you,I am sorry about my Mother and The Position she put you in" Raghav said Feeling ashamed at his mother "No Problem,Once you trusted Kalpu,I am okay With you' Om them decides to Leave when Raghav Stopped him "Please Always Protect her,I trust you around her,Please always be there for her"
Om turns Back and smiles "Thanks!I am happy to Know the Husband of My Ex Lover trusts me,Like you, Kalpi Is very Important to Me,So you Too always Protect her and Love her First!,Good Night Mr Singhaina and Tell Kalpu Good Night For Me" Saying that Om left Quickly,Raghav chuckles Knowing he did Trusted Om,Alot.

Raghav Walks Down the Halls heading to his Room,He took a deep breath Ready to Face Kalpi,As he entered the Room He saw Suhana trying to Calm her down,Kalpi was Crying Bitterly. Suhana Saw her Brother and Rushes to him Worriedly "Bhaiya,Kalpi bhabhi has been crying since you sended me with her,I can't stop her,Please help her' Saying that Suhana left From there Quickly,Raghav Sat next to Kalpi and Hugged her tightly as she rested her head on his chest he caress her head. "Why does Mom Hate me" Kalpi said weeping,"Kalpi,Just Forget that,Mom's Gone,Now  go to sleep" Saying that Raghav Lays her back and Covers her,Slowly Kalpi fell asleep while Raghav lies next to her caressing her head,wiping her tears Away. "I'm So Sorry you had to go through that kalpi,I'll make sure to give you all the Happiness you deserve" Raghav smiles and wipes his tears quickly while Watching Kalpi sleep peacefully.

The Next Day Kalpi walks downstairs hearing noises in the Kitchen,She then stops seeing her foot Bandaged,Kalpi slowly walks to the Kitchen and Stares at Raghav who was cooking "What Are you doing??" Kalpi asked Holding back her Laugh "I'm cooking For you,Take a Seat" Raghav says turning to Face her.
Raghav Makes her sit and sets the Table with Waffles,Eggs,Orange Juice,Coffee and Kalpi's Favorite Fruits,Kalpi Couln't Help but smiles Seeing her Husband Cooking for her,She watches him as he takes a seat and Fixed her Plate with Food "Kalpi,Eat Up and tell me how it tastes" Kalpi nods and takes a bite of the Waffles and Smiles "It's...It's so good Raghav" Raghav smiles and decides to Get more for Kalpi,As Raghav left kalpi Quickly spits the Waffles into a Napkin "Oh God...It's so salty,did he add sugar or Salt?" Kalpi thought trying to flush the Salty Waffles down with Juice she Gulped down.
Kalpi gave Raghav a Bright smile seeing Him coming back with Waffles,She pulls the Plate waffles to her side and Insist Raghav to Eat the Eggs,She rests the Hand on her head and Intently watches Raghav as He ate,"Even though your waffles Almost Killed me,I don't want it Killing you,But Thank You Raghav for being A Good Husband,Thank You for Cheering Me Up and for that I love you even More" Kalpi Had thought then Wiping her One tear that Escaped her Right Eye,"Kalpi,I never thought I could cook so well" Raghav said Taking a Sip of Coffee,Kalpi smiles Going along with him 'Sure Raghav,You can be a chef." Raghav then Begins Sharing with Kalpi His Plans on cooking for her Everyday Which Frightens her And Makes her Quickly Raises Up,Before she left Raghav held her Wrist to say something then The Door Bell Rang 'I'm Not done" Saying that Raghav left and went to the Door.

Raghav Happily walks over to the Main door as he opens it His Smile Faded Seeing his Mother "You're Early!" Raghav said Angrily "Raghav beta You said I can come for my things in the Morning,I'm Sorry If I Disrupted Anything"
Gauri Replied Calmly,Raghav Then Allowed Gauri 5 minutes to Get Her Belongings and Leave,5 Minutes Had Passed and Gauri Strolled down to the Kitchen seeing Kalpi. "Mom,You're Back?" Kalpi asked Happily Going over to Gauri Giving her a Hug "I missed you,Please let's Not fight or anything,Raghav Loves us both,I'll never try to take your son away" Kalpi said holding on to Gauri's Hands,Gauri then watches Kalpi and Pulls her hands away "I don't want to hear anything from you,You will always be the Mistress who slept with My son!!" Kalpi heart Droped Hearing Gauri, Tears welled up in her eyes as Gauri scorned her and Left,Gauri Walks Towards Raghav and Gives Him a smile "Soon You'll realise That woman Is just a Toy,If you hadn't noticed You only used her for your desires,You don't Love her,Just remember Preeika is better for you,She has everything And Kalpana is just your wh**e" Gauri Looks At Raghav watching His Emotionless Face.
"Why Can't you talk now,Speechless?" Gauri said "You Are Right,Kalpi and I cheated,But why are you living your every Life on pree,She has a child and She loves Vicky"Raghav smiles At his mother and Takes her by the Hands carrying her to the Living Room confusing her. "What are you showing me?" Gauri said as Raghav showed her a Photo of her Husband. "I Finally Know the Reason Why you hate Kalpi,You're In Pree's Position and Kalpi is In Suhana's Mom's Place.
You're Jealous of Kalpi,Because She's Like Simone, You're Angry I choosed kalpi over Pree Just Like Dad choosed Simone over you,Dad choosed The Woman he Loved and Married her And I will the do the same,The Scheming to Make Simone Look bad infront of Him didn't even work,Dad Loved Simone and Till this Day he Loves her Maddly,You're Jealous of a beautiful Person Like her and You're Hurting My Kalpi because she Reminds you of Simone.
I'm sorry Mom that I can't please you and I am following in Dad's Footsteps but I am not leaving the Woman I love and I will not be with someone I don't Not Love.Now you can Leave,I don't want you here" Saying that Raghav Left From there Heading upstairs,Gauri stood shocked Hearing her Past,She then Grins "Is that all you know Raghav,You don't even know Half of it,But one day I will hurt your Precious Kalpi and Make you beg Me to leave her,You're right she is just Like Simone,And what I gave Simone Ruin her Badly,Just Like the secret she's carrying for years...That Om Kapoor Is her Son" Gauri turns and Watches Raghav and Kalpi's Wedding Photo and smirks.

Raghav Goes Upstairs and heads to his Room,He Leans on the Door watching Kalpi apply her Sindoor,He goes behind her and Hugs her "Stay home today,Spend time with me" Kalpi watches him through the Mirror and sighs "I can't Busy day and Week,Plus I can't stay at home with you,You Mr Singhaina Have Work" Saying that Kalpi Moves Away from Raghav and Takes her Jacket up and watches Raghav's Angry And Annoyed Face "Look,Aai and Baba are here for the weekend,I need to Meet Di,Plus Om and Jass need My Blessings,And no one is home,Antara is out,Suhana is in collegue,Sorry I am Busy" Kalpi walks up to Raghav and Pulls him into a Hug "I'm sorry I am busy Raghav,Tonight I Promise I'll spend time with you,Anything you want" Raghav's Gloomy Face turned into a Grin and Hugged Kalpi tighter,She scoffs feeling him holder her closer "Giving you anything you want cheers you up right" Kalpi says Annoyingly "Yep" Raghav lets out right after a Sigh.
Raghav Helped Kalpi down the Steps and Hugs her before she left "Be careful today,I'll be At Work Later this Evening,Your Foot isn't well So Let Jass to everything,Don't let me hear you were walking too much" Kalpi nods and smiles At Raghav,She was Happy Having a Caring Husband,Kalpi gives him a Peck on the Lips and Carefully makes her way to the Car with Raghav Watching through the Window with his Hands folded Staring at her Intently.

Vicky Pours Wine into Luxurious Glasses With a grin on his Face carrying it over to His In Laws "Mom,Dad welcome to my Home" Vicky said taking a Seat
"So I heard your Contract is done,What do we have to do?" Kamla asked.
"I made You Both Filthy Rich,Because I wanted Your Daughter,You wanted money,I wanted her Body,But I never Got it,She's now Married to Raghav,and I can't even stare at her because he's always there Looking, So I want you Both to Fake or do something to Get her to come back to me,Pree's Gone for a month so you have a week to Make her come to my feet and Bed Otherwise,I'll cut your money off and You'll live back in that Wooden old cabin and that Mansion I'll break it down." Kamla and Vithal Exchanged Glances then looks at Vicky "Beta,You know we'll do anything,Kalpi always falls for Kamla's Tears,So give us time,Kalpi will be yours,Don't worry about Raghav,He's noting,Just keep giving Us Money and We'll make sure Kalpi beds with you,Any time you want" Vithal said with a smirk,Kamla and Vithal eyes widen's seeing  Two cases of Money,Both Kneeled and Open the Cases Looking at them Money Hungry, Vicky Sat back and Takes a Drink with a Grin "Poor Kalpi,She doesn't even know her Parents sold her out for Money,Money Hungry People,But I Have a chance in getting her Back with the Help Of her Greedy Parent's who are willing to let me do anything to Their Daughter just for Money" He then Makes his glance at the Staircase and smirks Looking At Gauri "And Gauri Aunty Who will help me break Raghav and Lure Kalpi here"

Kalpi Reached At Office Seeing No One,She goes Over to jass who was busy eating "Where's Everyone?" Kalpi asked With Curiousity "Uuuhhh Kalpi Ma'am Vicky Sir gave Everyone time off,It is Lunch,Plus he wanted to Finish his Work in His cabin,Ma'am I'm sorry for telling you this late And why are you walking,Raghav sir will probably fire me" Kalpi watches Jass and wondered what Om Liked In her, "Thank You,I won't let him fire you if you don't tell him I'm walking" Saying that Kalpi went into her Cabin.
After His Meeting with His Ex In Laws Vicky Happily Made his way to the Office Looking Around for Kalpi,Jass Pointed to her Office and he  Quietly Entered her Cabin With Kalpi unaware,Vicky Pressed up on the Door Scanning Kalpi whose back was Faced at him,He slowly walks up to her Staring at her Body Lustfully and Clears his throat Alerting her,She twirls around and sees him "Vicky! Wh...When did you came?" Kalpi asked Stepping back.
"A Moment ago,How are you Kalpi? You Look good" kalpi smiles and Makes her way over to her Desk "Uh,Vicky,I don't really like you coming into like cabin like this,Raghav would'nt Like it either." Kalpi said With a Serious Tone.
"I am sorry Kalpi,I thought were friends,I thought everything was normal with us," Vicky said,He then controls his anger and smiles then left Kalpi's Cabin.
Kalpi sat back frustrated and thinks why Vicky and her would be friends After how he treated her and What He did.

An Hour Later Kalpi wanted go be A Part of A Important Meeting Held By Raghav,She Painfully Limped her way to the Conference Room Peeping through the Glass Looking Around,She stands there Looking At Raghav Proudly as he Presented his Work Determination and Skill,Kalpi Found herself Drooling and Swooning Over Raghav Which wasn't Unnoticed By Jass And Both Vicky and Raghav who were the Conference Room.
"Ma'am I think We should Leave Now,Raghav sir seems Angry Now" Jass Had Said Looking Straight At Raghav's Angry Stare,Kalpi turns to her and Laughs "What's wrong with you,Raghav will Never Scold Me' Kalpi and Jass turns Back seeing a Furious Raghav walking out of the Conference Room,Vicky watches on and smirks thinking Raghav would Scold Kalpi and she'll run to him for support. "Miss Jha and Mrs Singhaina why are you both Interruping my meeting!!!" Raghav yelled out to the Girls who stared at him and tried keeping their Laugh in "Wait! Are you Laughing at me?!!" Raghav asked Irked by them,Kalpi quickly Blocks Jass Mouth "Jass,Why don't you go and eat or something...Now...Go!" Jass Nods and Hurries away,Kalpi turns back to Raghav and smiles Nervously "Rag...I mean Mr Singhaina" Kalpi said dragging his name with a Dull tone,Raghav folds his hands and watches her and waits for he to start back talking "I mean why can't I call you Raghav? Huh? I am your wife!' Kalpi walks up to raghav and makes a Cute Face "Can I?" Raghav Takes a Step back away from Kalpi and watches her Annoyed "No You can't,I am your boss Well Kind of,And At work I go by Mr Singhaina and That's Final" Kalpi Frowns as he signals her to enter the Conference Room,She glares at him and Limps her way into the Conference Room Taking a Seat on the Lower End. "So where Was I,Yes Our Buildings and Hard Work Has Made us Where we Are,So There's alot of New Plans and Changes I Have decided and Will share with you by Next Week,So Any Questions??"
Kalpi scoffs and sits back watching Raghav as he talked and Laugh with His Colleague,What made her Pissed seeing Raghav's Lady Colleague calling him by His Name,Congraulating him,Hugging him,She fumes and Looks Away All Noticed By Vicky. Kalpi then tries to Get up,she winces in Pain trying Again,Vicky Takes the Opportunity To Get Touchy and Close to Kalpi By Helping her,Vicky Looks at Raghav seeing him Deeply Engrossed with His Colleagues,Vicky Decides to Take his chance,He Quickly goes over to her Wrapping his Hands Around her waist tightly Pulling her up then Crushing her Against Him,Kalpi eyes widen in shock seeing Vicky before he and Awkwardly close to her "Vicky,What are you doing,I can help myself" Kalpi said feeling uncomfortable,vicky Ignored her Pleads and Lost control moving his hands down trying to go into to her skirt,Raghav shifts His Attention and Vicky notices by watching him through the Glass,He quickly Moves his hands back and Pretends to help Kalpi who was Shaken with his touch "Bappa,I swear I felt his hands going into my skirt,What is he doing,Maybe it's my mind...Vicky Loves Pree,It's definally my mind"Kalpi thought staring At Vicky.
Raghav goes over to them In a Huff and Pulls Vicky away "I can Help her,You go and Talk with them" Saying that Raghav lift Kalpi in his Arms,Vicky fumes in Jealously as she wraps her hands around his Neck and Brightens up.
Raghav walks out with Kalpi in his Arms,Kalpi holds unto Raghav tightly Feeling Protection and Love from him,She tried Figuring out why Vicky was Touching her Like That,When She Finally  knew it wasn't her Mind.
Raghav gently Puts Kalpi on her feet and then holds her by the Waist "That's Strange" Raghav said under his breath,He Looked at a Clueless Kalpi.
"Why is your skirt Slightly Unzipped?" Raghav said Zipping it back up,Kalpi watches him then moves her Gaze over to Vicky who was Making his way towards them 'I don't know" Kalpi said Softly.
"Raghav,Kalpi I can work the Late Night shift,I'll be home alone,So..." Raghav gave him the Thumbs Up and Pulled Kalpi to Him "Sure whatever You Like" Saying that Raghav left with Kalpi going into his Office,Vicky smile Then slowly Faded And turned into Scowling Glare.

Raghav Gently Rests Kalpi on the Sofa and Fixes her Legs Staring at her Bandaged Feet "How Does it Feel Kalpi? Does it Pain alot?" Raghav asked Looking at Wincing Kalpi "Yes Mr Singhaina" Raghav sits besides her and Caresses Her Face "I don't like you in Pain Kalpi,Do you want to go home? I'll massage you or we can take turns? hinting...Hinting...Meaning...Meaning...Steam Room" Kalpi scoffs and turns her face "I'm sorry Mr Singhaina were still in the office,So I think it wouldn't be Professional" Saying that Kalpi tried Moving when raghav held her down "Are you upset! Because of The Name thing,You shouldn't be Kalpi,Were Married We Just need to Have to Keep our Personal Lives Away from Our Professional...Okay" Raghav said Caressing Kalpi's Face "Okay I understand Mr Singhaina,So it's Okay if we stop sleeping around in the office,Store room,Cabins,Conference Rooms,Toilets,Elevators and Parking Lot? It's okay...All Good" Saying that Kalpi pushes Raghav Aside and get's Up "Wh...What!! I...I never said such thing Kalpi,I mean we could do that whenever but don't stop it,When did I say to stop? You're putting words in my mouth Kalpi,I really don't like this!!"
Kalpi turns back and watches Raghav "But Mr Singhaina We can't mix Personal
and Professional Lives,I'll go now I'm supossed to Meet Di,I'll be back Later and Yes I'll be careful" Saying that Kalpi left from there While Raghav followed Her Out and watches her And was worried for her Feet, Vicky Stands Afar and Decides to make his Move,He calls gauri and smiles watching Kalpi while she Spoke with Jass. "It's not time to Act Vicky,Give it some more time,We need to Make Raghav and Kalpi goes Against Each other Over Us,Right Now just relax and don't try anything to blow our cover" Gauri said Over the Phone "I can't help it,But I almost had her but Raghav saw Me,Now I'm going to make a Move and don't try stopping me,I'll get what I want." Vicky ended the call angerily and Kept Staring at Kalpi which was Noticed By Raghav,Vicky turns his gaze back to his Phone while Raghav Stares at him "Why is he staring at kalpi like that" Raghav thought Keeping a Gaze on Vicky.

Sorry For this Late Update and I also hope it was Long and understandable😆
Any mistakes Please forgive me,Hope this chapter was up to mark😊

Edited by -AriaRai- - 9 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Original stalker in the house and first😛 what an update. Rags proved to be the knight in shining armour and knew kalpi was innocent and gave it back to that moo moo cow gauri. 😡 iss gauri ke stable mein aah laga do 😡 but what do u expect from someone who walks, eats, and sleeps In their poo. 😉 😆 yeh bewakoof budia she needs to be grip kicked and body slammed and shoved into Kamlas ever ready butt cheeks. 😉 😡 😆 and that disgusting Vicky trying to get in kalpis skirt and giving vitthal and Kamla money for kalpi so he can sleep with her. Disgusting man 😡 he gives pigs a disgusting name oink oink 😆 😉 Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago