Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Drb6

Praveen...dude I am with you maybe cuz I am also S. Indian. I also thought A meant tota as in Parrot. Never heard of Tota used as Bomb! I like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow D,
You're a South Indian too?? Nice...

Im from the east actually...but have hAD soo many S.Indians around me!! All my life...in fact, while in college I had a HUGE CRUSH on this S.Indian guy...for a goddamn 5 yrs! Of course, I didnt have the guts to ever say it to him...but I knew he liked me a teeny-weeny bit too๐Ÿ˜‰
DipaRB6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gravity23

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff33cc">Toh accha hai naa?? Atleast apne pati ke irade samajh toh rahi hai...the fact that she mentioned Lodhi Garden proves she KNWS what happens there..and what her husband might be HINTING AT๐Ÿ˜›</font>

Totally a good thing! Just unexpected considering how clueless she pretends to be most of the time.

And that S Indian guy clearly had good taste! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Strangely, I am telugu and also get mistaken for being Bengali all the time.

So I've been catching up on all the threads and news. I'm apprehensive about this whole Subbu thing. It seems like suddenly the CVs are running all tracks together. It was inevitable that he would make a reentry into the story but was hoping it would happen after C&C and when Ishra where trying for a baby. So we can see how supportive Raman is with their failure of doing so and Subbu seeing when they finally do succeed. (Not actually seeing, hopefully)

Oh wells. Whoever is in charge generally seems to be in a rush...rinkie's roka happening so quickly seems unnecessary. What family wouldn't want to take more time to investigate the groom. I am loving the Raman office track though...so many complex issues and they are dealing with all of them really well so far.

Anyone know when Anita's new show is set to begin shooting? Can't wait till she is gone for good. Wonder if this is why they had to accelerate the Adi-Ishita track.
PRAVEENDM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Praveen...dude I am with you maybe cuz I am also S. Indian. I also thought A meant tota as in Parrot. Never heard of Tota used as Bomb! I like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi dude!!

Yup...you are right!!Even  I LIKE THAT.

Edited by PRAVEENDM - 9 years ago
PRAVEENDM thumbnail

Toh accha hai naa?? Atleast apne pati ke irade samajh toh rahi hai...the fact that she mentioned Lodhi Garden proves she KNWS what happens there..and what her husband might be HINTING AT๐Ÿ˜›

@bold and red.I disagree.

Ishita finds herself very smart and intelligent when it comes to other's matters or her surroundings but when it comes about her personal life "Ishita dhakkan thi,dhakkan hai and dhakkan hi rahegi"๐Ÿคฃ
PRAVEENDM thumbnail

Thanks D
No worries..write me a page-long post on your views regarding the epi when ur free๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally!! SOMEBODY asked me what they meant๐Ÿ˜›
Lodhi Gardens are the Dilli-based Gardens of Love, Lust and Scandals..LITERALLY...Where lovers ftrom across the length and breadth of the city come to consummate their passion under numerous strategically planted trees...hiding away from the judgmental glares and hustle-bustle of the city๐Ÿคฃ

Changez Khan, as far as I remember, was a Mongolian Emperor, who had invaded much of Asia thousands of years ago...

@BOLD AND BLACK.

Don't tell me you even topped in social studies also...

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice review dear. sorry late reply.IshRa looks every bit a madly in love normal  couple , but the abnormal thing is how do they maintain their distance in private when even in public they can't keep their hands to themselves -- i really feel the cvs need to think realistically now. If they can't show "it" , let them atleast make the viewers aware they hav done "it. " Otherwise i am loving this lovesick couple!!
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Totally a good thing! Just unexpected considering how clueless she pretends to be most of the time. Yep...But since she clearly KNOWS what Lodhi Gardens stand for, I'd have atleast liked to see her WINK...DT said that line like she was talking about Red Fort or something...

And that S Indian guy clearly had good taste! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Strangely, I am telugu and also get mistaken for being Bengali all the time. Hehehe...he sure did๐Ÿ˜› we used to fight SOOO much its not even funny...haye...woh tadkedaar din

So I've been catching up on all the threads and news. I'm apprehensive about this whole Subbu thing. It seems like suddenly the CVs are running all tracks together. It was inevitable that he would make a reentry into the story but was hoping it would happen after C&C and when Ishra where trying for a baby. So we can see how supportive Raman is with their failure of doing so and Subbu seeing when they finally do succeed. (Not actually seeing, hopefully)  Im sorry to disappoint you...but C & C will NEVER happen THIS soon in YHM...They know we are sitting and waiting and watching everything like a pack of wolves and they wont give us the satisfaction of relenting to our taste buds๐Ÿ˜‰ They will delay it till eternity...maybe thru 3-4 leaps in the show (going ek EK's running trends)...I dunno HOW Subbu will help NOW...but I'll admit...Subbu track is NEEDED in the show...maybe not now...but definitely once Shagun track is over for good and Adi starts addressing Ishu as Ishima and Raman gets a new sparkling job with a fat paycheck and Ri-Mi get married...THEN YES...Subbu can re-enter and entertain us๐Ÿ˜›

Oh wells. Whoever is in charge generally seems to be in a rush...rinkie's roka happening so quickly seems unnecessary. What family wouldn't want to take more time to investigate the groom. I am loving the Raman office track though...so many complex issues and they are dealing with all of them really well so far. I agree with you...Rinki' marriage seemed rushed right from the beginning and when evrybody happened to like the Punbabi NRI 'munda' I had misgivings about this WHOLE arrangement...looked too soon too happy too lucky...And yes, Raman's office track is interesting in the sense that it also gives us PLENTY of droolworthy soak-your-eyes-IshRa moments๐Ÿ˜†

Anyone know when Anita's new show is set to begin shooting? Can't wait till she is gone for good. Wonder if this is why they had to accelerate the Adi-Ishita track. Anita must be on a hiatus...calming her nerves after this sordid vamp acting for the longest time ever...the ex-wife LEAVING for good?? Nah! YHM CVs arent gonna be that kind to us๐Ÿ˜”

Sorry for the late reply...Was out the whole day...
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: v_ani_patel

Nice review as always..

Thanks Ani๐Ÿ˜Š
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAVEENDM

@bold and red.I disagree.

Ishita finds herself very smart and intelligent when it comes to other's matters or her surroundings but when it comes about her personal life "Ishita dhakkan thi,dhakkan hai and dhakkan hi rahegi"๐Ÿคฃ

Read this if you find the time
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4243320&PID=116776036&#p116776036

This is an example of what a DHAKKAN Ishita is...when it comes to matters of the heart and matters of the...well...๐Ÿ˜‰
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAVEENDM

@BOLD AND BLACK.

Don't tell me you even topped in social studies also...

Lol...not exactly..but, SORT OF๐Ÿ˜†