21.02.2015 - Car-Wala Hug..Roka Wala NokJhok..Mere wale IshRa..:p Haye

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bhalla Ji invited the Iyers for the roka function
Adi looked happy and relaxed

Shagun came with the sour-face on... "Ghar ke khaas-khaas jo log hain naa...bula liya hai unhe...haan aise bhi kuch log hain...jo bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah pata nai kahan se aa jate hain...Khair...woh bhi aake khana kha le...jahan inne saare log khana kha rahe hai...kuch aur log sahi" Toshi ji taunted, in full audible range...Shagun looked like she'd been hit by a truck

I was wondering...The CVs, during the Mamma Race track, in the name of drama...formulated a plan where Toshi ji was to be on Shaggy's side...so as to get to know about ALL her moves...and SUDDENLY...Toshi ji is blowing all hot and cold...taunting her...Kab CHANGE KAR DIYA YEH PLOT?? They JUST cant maintain CONSISTENCY...Was it a ONE-OFF THING?? I mean, they could VERY WELL have shown Toshi ji clinging to her like a leech...then maybe, she could've got a whiff of the Romi scandal?? CVs ko sirf SCANDALS karne hain...CONSISTENCY nai mantain karni..

Ishita was in the clinic... tending to a very cute skinny lil girl...Woh munh hi nahin khol rahi thi..Ishita talked in such sweet kiddo tones...trying to get her to open her mouth...Finally...Ishita DENTIST hai...KUCH toh proof mila...🤣

So the MD has taken Raman's resignation to heart...apparently, he has bitched about Raman quite a bit...25 companies mein try karne ke baad bhi kuch nai ho raha tha... The Placement Agency seems to be failing in setting up interviews for him...Raman is damn upset and frustrated

Ishita looked pretty in the pink-magenta blouse and yellow saree...and those jhumkas...and came out looking all happy, to meet Raman, who was waiting outside...

" Jitna bhi kaam kar lo..jitni bhi mehnat kar lo...At the end of the day...Im a BLOODY EMPLOYEE" He is pissed with MD... "Malhotra ki baaton ke aage meri baaton ka wazan nai hai"

Ishita is suggesting that he talk about the good stuff he has done to counter the shit MD has spread about him...He is very worried... "Ab tum akeli kahan tak iss ghar ko sambhalogi?"

Ishita is soo understanding...She calmed him down..made him understand ..."Aapko yaad hai aapne kahan se shuruat ki thi...jab Shagun aapko chhod ke gayi thi...aap neeche the...aur phir apne dum pe upar uthe life mein...iss baar bhi aap ubhar sakte ho isse...yeh quality hai aapmein...aur pata hai, aapki asal POONJI aapse KOI nai le sakta...Adi, Ruhi...YEH HAIN AAPKI ASLI POONJI..aapka future investment...inke liye aapka jo pyaar hai...yeh aapki LEGACY hai Raman..." and then she told him what Adi did...how he had already got to know about Raman's loss of job... "Sirf isliye taki AAPKI izzat bani rahe"

Raman gets all emotional...POOR guy...At this juncture, THIS is a kind of happiness that will give him the strength to get thru this tough phase...Aww...he was SO touched by how MUCH Ishu understood him...that HE HUGGED HER IN THE CAR...PEHLA CAR-WALA HUG...Haye   Pehle toh khud hi Ishu ko pakad ke paas kheech liya aur phir khud hi tease kiya use..."Sharam nai aa rahi hai...yeh kya kar rahi ho? Public mein lipat ti ho...public mein chipakti ho...baahar log hain yaar" 🤣

Roka was in full swing...It was so BLINGY...COLOURFUL...BRIGHT..HAPPY...The house looked lovely...lag raha tha jaise shaadi hi ho rahi hai...Rinki AAJ zyada acchi lag rahi thi...She was dressed in a yellow and purple patiala...Patterned blouse reaching the elbows...and big baalis that danced around her pretty, happy frame...nice cute bindi between the eyebrows...

Aur hamari Ishu??? Ishu looked like a Punjabi Tota!! The ceremony started with Bhalla ji making a teeka on Nikhil's forehead... Dimple ne Rinki ke sar pe chunni sajayi...Haye...Ladke ko roke ke shagun ki taur pe Toshi ji use gold coin dena chah rahi thi... "Mujhe mera gift mil chuka hai" "Aapko jo dena hai...Rinki ko de do...mujhe force mat kariye" Wow...ITNA ACCHA LADKA?? Too much decency and virtuosity really makes me suspicious...

Ring ceremony tak ho gayi...Everybody clapped and hugged and make small-talk on this happy occasion...and I saw a pregnant glowing Vandu after AGES...Did I miss it? Or wasnt Bala there??

Later,when Rinki and Nikhil were sitting in one of the rooms, alone... Nikhil told her he likes to write...poetry...romantic stories...I dunno what he gifted Rinki as roka ka gift..but kuch toh diya jo diary mein likha tha

"Sharam nai aa rahi? Kya taak-jhaak kar rahi ho Jagga Jasoos?" Raman whispered in Ishita's ears, watching her DROOL over the newly engaged pair
Ishu teased him a bit...Raman prolly wanted to romance her or something...Normally, I fail to hear ALL of Raman's dialogues...but today it seemed like BOTH IshRa were speaking in undertones...as if they DIDNT WANT THE VIEWERS  to understand what they were saying...Kuch CENSORED tha kya?😛But ONE thing that Ishita said, stuck in my mind...

"Aap toh KAHIN bhi shuru ho jaate ho...har jagah ko LODHI GARDEN bana dete ho"🤣 When she KNOWS Raman wants to make gardens EVERYWHERE he goes when she's around...why cant she understand his intentions and give in to what's necessary to make babies???🤣 Lodhi Garden na sahi...Dilli Haat hi sahi...
Ishu even called him CHANGEZ KHAN😛

I ALWAYS had a feeling the Bhallas were rushing into Rinki's marriage..and this suspicion proved to be true...Nikhil made some small-talk with Ishita and asked her about some Sanyukta Pradhan..."Do you know her? Usne BDS kisi Maulana Azad College se kiya tha" Ishu tried to recollect the name and realised he was talking about her immediate junior from the same college..."College mein interactions hoti thi...phir sab alag-alag ho gaye...

"Immediate junior thi...college mein interactions thi...phir sab alag-alag ho gaye" Anyway, Ishita told him she'll have a word with her...

"Chalo...tumhare client ke daanton ko HEART-ATTACK aa jayega" Raman dragged an unwilling Ishita and pulled her away from the scene...

Pammi Aunty is so VIVACIOUS...I really like her...she is so chubby and such a talkative soul...

Toshi ji is gushing about the munda...kitna changa...kitna MODERN..I DOUBT he is that changa

It seems Nikhil and his family had made necessary prep and taken precautions before going ahead with this marriage thingy...The minute he went outside, he gave a call to that girl...Sanyukta..."Yaar...Rinki ki ek bhabhi hai...woh tujhe call kare toh please...sambhaal lena yaar" So..this so-called NRI munda has been upto NO GOOD in the past...

"Tum apni waah waahi karwane ke liye bekaar mein hi haath-pair mar rahi thi" Raman told her when Ishita informed them she confirmed the guy's credentials...

Toshi ji acknowledged Ishu's JJ behaviour...and even entrusted her with the responsibility of sailing thru Rinki's wedding smoothl...

"Tere kiya kaale kaarnamon ke baare mein maine kuch nai bataya hai" Sanyukta (who looked like an EXTREMELY BAD ACTOR AND PROLLY AN EXTRA ON THE SETS) assured Nikhil...

Ishita's gone to the Iyer House...sees Shagun sitting by herself and eating something...she walked up to her and offered her gulaab jamun...Asked about Adi and told her to give him the sweets once he wakes up...Shagun, who was already SEETHING with all the attention Ishita was getting:
"Mera munh meetha karane aa gayi ...invite nai kiya mujhe"
"Han...baat toh hai...ab tum hi socho" Ishita retored, politely...
"Natak hai tumhara...SHAUK HAI PERFECT BAHU BANNE KA"
"Ek galti hui...SAARI AKAD UTAR JAYEGI"

Ishita assured Shagun the guy is decent, and so is the family..."bahut acchi jodi hai...shaadi bahut acchi hogi...kyunki iski responsibility MAINE li hai..kisise bhi kiya gaya wada todti nai hun...KISI AUR KI TARAH"

Though I HATE to agree with Shaggy, she has a POINT...I dont think the Bhallas shud be soo easygoing about this whole thing...and Ishu shudnt be this overconfident...Simmi's life's already in the ruins...it wont take long before Rinki's life turns the same...going by how RUSHED the Bhallas have made the whole thing to be!

PRECAP- Shagun has stumbled upon some evidence...must be photographs...apparently, SHE knows this Nikhil from somewhere..and knows what a creep he is..So now, if the Bhallas go ahead with the wedding, she's just gonna sit bak and watch the fun

P.S. Romi might get his chance to REDEEM himself by saving Rinki from this sinister arrangement...since he has SOO many friends and a huge network..it might nt be difficult for him to find out about that creep Nikhil

P.S. IF AT ALL, Rinki's wedding gets called off coz of the scandal that surrounds the guy...then my hopes for a Rinki-Mihir wedding shall FINALLY be realized😛

Edited by gravity23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
good post dear n ur title is so apt esp "mere wale IshRa" as thts so so true coz by CV's meharbaani 90% of this month v got to see the real typical IshRa(lik 11pm slot days)...if only CVs could maintain this...nywz as of now really njoyin this QUALITY DOSE of IshRa v r gettin in evry epi of this month...!! for me the best scene in tonites epi is car scene-it had mix of all-their love,understanding, care,support n their usual nok jhok-a perfect classy IshRa scene tht ws..!!

n yes evn i feel Romi might hv a chance to expose Nikhil's real face..!!
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice review hope ishita a saves rinki wid romi's help and if nt then mihir marries her and apshagun falls flat again😊
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice review as usual G! I just saw the second half of the episode, looks like I missed the main chunk of Ishra romance. So need to watch it online or at 11.00 pm.
Looks like Shagun will break the news at the last moment to take the credit and to show Ishita in bad light! Even if she does that, how is Ishita to blame fully? She was just involved at the last min after the Roka etc... And why does Shagun think she will be Mrs Bhalla just coz of this mistake! Even if they do blame Ishita for a min, they will start figuring out a solution to the problem. Why does she think they will THROW Ishita out? I just cant get the dumb woman, RKB just cant stand her, does not lover her, knows she is just expenses and nothing else, then why does she think Raman will love her for this drama???

Anyways next week looks like drama week.Lets wait for Mihir-Rinki wedding and Raman's new job!
PRAVEENDM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice review.
I think something big is going to happen and I have read the spoiler that Subbu(Read:Don't care) is coming near future.😡

Finally...Ishita DENTIST hai...KUCH toh proof mila...🤣

Yes.Finally got the proof.All hail YHM'S CVs

Ishu looked like a Punjabi Tota!! 

Enlighten me Tota means Parrot right?? or something else😉

Today's blooper:How did Ishita come to know Sanyukta's contact number??Firstly she was 

acting like Ghajini and very next moment she tried to recall and then she directly made a call 

to Sanyukta.Wow!! Bingo!!

Loved miya-biwi convo in car.

Every upcoming track creates a ruckus and we the viewers including ISHRA have to bare the 

brunt.😆I want Romi to become the savior this time and redeem himself.

Edited by PRAVEENDM - 9 years ago
victo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice review I think nice episode I missed it

i will see at11
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice review aka asusual..i had a big smile on ur comments..some guest came nd my dad askd us to off tv..but we watchd nd kept low volume..so can't hear d ishra dialogues..thanks for d review..aftr watchng epi..one thing confirmed...total blame wil come upon ishu..poor ishu..hope raman or romi saves her...so miRi wedng on cards...again disturbd by dis subbus entry spoiler..
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gravity
Thanks a lot for writing the review despite being so busy today. Isha magic ne mara dala hum sabko.  agree with all you said. KP, Aly and DT have said asli bomb to tab footega jab Romi's kaand will come out. I am guessing at some point when Shagun tries to blame Ishita as usual, Romi will expose her. Romi's truth will come out. Aly said Raman will be very sad because he had beaten up Romi without knowing the truth. 

Anyways.. I just hope Shagun is thrown out of that complex for good this time. Aur kitna jhelna padega usko? I am sick tired fed up with seeing ballooniya for  the past 5 months... ever since Ashok Shagun flop wedding circus... begging CVs... please give some respite from Shagun. Send her to Australia to her mom. She can find her next bakra there. 
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

good post dear n ur title is so apt esp "mere wale IshRa" as thts so so true coz by CV's meharbaani 90% of this month v got to see the real typical IshRa(lik 11pm slot days)...if only CVs could maintain this...nywz as of now really njoyin this QUALITY DOSE of IshRa v r gettin in evry epi of this month...!! for me the best scene in tonites epi is car scene-it had mix of all-their love,understanding, care,support n their usual nok jhok-a perfect classy IshRa scene tht ws..!!

n yes evn i feel Romi might hv a chance to expose Nikhil's real face..!!

Thank You dear!!
Yes Nikki...the fact that I felt they were THE ISHRA of YHM fame...the ORIGINAL IshRa...It was soo heartwarming and soothing to see them Back in their original avtar...Yes...I FEEL...Shagun Sauten track has brought IshRa closer...and THAT'S NICE😛

There's a good possibility of Romi bringing out Nikhil Puttar's real side...one, coz of his network...and two, coz he too didnt seem too happy with the idea of Rinki's marriage being rushed so
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

nice review hope ishita a saves rinki wid romi's help and if nt then mihir marries her and apshagun falls flat again😊

Arrey Apshagun WILL toh fall flat...its just a matter of when😊
Also, if Romi can bring Nikhil's secrets to the limelight..and help Iishita not commit a blunder, DEFINITELY she'll pitch his good deeds to the family...