Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Drb6

Hey A- lovely review again. Sorry can't respond in full...busy day today. Will write more later but what is the deal with Lodhi Gardens and Changez Khan??? I don't know the references...and as they are part of Ishra scenes...very curious ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks D
No worries..write me a page-long post on your views regarding the epi when ur free๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally!! SOMEBODY asked me what they meant๐Ÿ˜›
Lodhi Gardens are the Dilli-based Gardens of Love, Lust and Scandals..LITERALLY...Where lovers ftrom across the length and breadth of the city come to consummate their passion under numerous strategically planted trees...hiding away from the judgmental glares and hustle-bustle of the city๐Ÿคฃ

Changez Khan, as far as I remember, was a Mongolian Emperor, who had invaded much of Asia thousands of years ago...
PRAVEENDM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry this is not a spoiler but its a confirmed news:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4315007
(Credit:RamonaG)

About that "TOTA" part, me exactly like a Ishita [dhakan(Dumbness ki dhukan)]
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAVEENDM

Sorry this is not a spoiler but its a confirmed news:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4315007
(Credit:RamonaG)

About that "TOTA" part, me exactly like a Ishita [dhakan(Dumbness ki dhukan)]

Ayyoyo...I read that ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well well...WHY will he come back?? I mean, why SHOULD he??coz his wife left him? died? WHY? Anyway, IF HE DOES COME BACK..I wnt Iishu to NOT pay any attention to him...

You're south Indian no?? Like the way you pronounce 'dhakan'..its actually 'Dhakkan'...I have sooo many S.Indian friends..and they ALL sound cute when they speak Hindi..๐Ÿ˜›

PRAVEENDM thumbnail

Originally posted by: gravity23

Ayyoyo...I read that ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well well...WHY will he come back?? I mean, why SHOULD he??coz his wife left him? died? WHY? Anyway, IF HE DOES COME BACK..I wnt Iishu to NOT pay any attention to him...

You're south Indian no?? Like the way you pronounce 'dhakan'..its actually 'Dhakkan'...I have sooo many S.Indian friends..and they ALL sound cute when they speak Hindi..๐Ÿ˜›

Ya I'm from Karnataka,but staying in Delhi.Still learning to speak shudh(pure) Hindi
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Ya I'm from Karnataka,but staying in Delhi.Still learning to speak shudh(pure) Hindi

Ohh Nice...I used to date a Kannadiga a few years ago..nice manners...VERY CUTE Hindi!๐Ÿ˜›
PRAVEENDM thumbnail

Ohh Nice...I used to date a Kannadiga a few years ago..nice manners...VERY CUTE Hindi!๐Ÿ˜›

Are you from Karnataka?But you got a very fluent and dialogue baazi hindi yaar.๐Ÿ˜†
DipaRB6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks D</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">No worries..write me a page-long post on your views regarding the epi when ur free๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Finally!! SOMEBODY asked me what they meant๐Ÿ˜›</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Lodhi Gardens are the Dilli-based Gardens of Love, Lust and Scandals..LITERALLY...Where lovers ftrom across the length and breadth of the city come to consummate their passion under numerous strategically planted trees...hiding away from the judgmental glares and hustle-bustle of the city๐Ÿคฃ</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Changez Khan, as far as I remember, was a Mongolian Emperor, who had invaded much of Asia thousands of years ago...</font>

Wut wut wutt!! These references sound extremely dirty, especially when taken together. Humari Ishu toh bahot aage nikal gayi yaar ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Can't wait to watch the epi now!Edited by Drb6 - 9 years ago
DipaRB6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Praveen...dude I am with you maybe cuz I am also S. Indian. I also thought A meant tota as in Parrot. Never heard of Tota used as Bomb! I like it ๐Ÿ˜Š
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Are you from Karnataka?But you got a very fluent and dialogue baazi hindi yaar.๐Ÿ˜†

@blue bold - Nope...but I have been to the state and I like it IMMENSELY! In fact, the way my name is and the way I look, most people have confused me for being a South Indian..Teluguite, to be precise...Never mind that when I went to Bengal, they declared me a Bengali๐Ÿ˜†

Dialogue baazi Hindi???๐Ÿคฃ This proves I hadnt fallen for a Kannadiga for NOTHING...This sounds soo funny..Well...the truth is, IVE GROWN UP ON BOLLYWOOD MOVIES...lapped them up like my daily dose of green tea...and i used to be a topper in the subject all throughout my school life..so Maybe, I have such DIALOGUE-BAAZI HINDI๐Ÿคฃ
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drb6

Wut wut wutt!! These references sound extremely dirty, especially when taken together. Humari Ishu toh bahot aage nikal gayi yaar ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Can't wait to watch the epi now!

Toh accha hai naa?? Atleast apne pati ke irade samajh toh rahi hai...the fact that she mentioned Lodhi Garden proves she KNWS what happens there..and what her husband might be HINTING AT๐Ÿ˜›