Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Annthew

nice review dear. sorry late reply.IshRa looks every bit a madly in love normal  couple , but the abnormal thing is how do they maintain their distance in private when even in public they can't keep their hands to themselves -- i really feel the cvs need to think realistically now. If they can't show "it" , let them atleast make the viewers aware they hav done "it. " Otherwise i am loving this lovesick couple!!

Hey no worries Annthew

Where've you been all these days?

This is a WONDERFUL loophole you've pointed out Ann...in public, they're staring intensely at each other...touching each other..making no bones about the se&*#$ tension...and in private, they're shown sleeping FEET apart...Wonder why this hasnt struck the CVs YET??!!

Also, I dont want them to gloss over it in typical Bollywood style...the 70s and 80s where the hero-heroine dance around the trees...and then fall over each other...behind some thick banyan tree...and topple over each other...behind shrubbery and bushes...and the audience is supposed to understand they've done "it"...I want CVs to make their C properly structured, romantic...and show atleast the KISSπŸ˜†
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gravity23

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey,</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I kinda lke the short cute nickname you've given me!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@red - Hope to have you smiling whenever you read my reviews :))</font>

<font color="#cc33cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">See...blame might fall on Ishu..but I have a feelng Romi will save the day for her ...I mean..it will be such a win-win situation from ALL angles...Hy, everybody's talking about Subbus entry...where is the spoiler?? any link???</font>

first of all i am sry for late rply...relatives came home..so some wat busy..thank u aka for liking my nickname...nd about subbus spoiler...first i was very irritated bcoz it reminded me of mani track..whr our rkb flows buckets...i don't like him to b lik dat...but if cvs handle it carefully without unnecessary drama..it would b great...he has to bear d pain wat he had lost in his life by rejectng ishu..
btw..whr r u frm?
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey no worries Annthew

Where've you been all these days?

This is a WONDERFUL loophole you've pointed out Ann...in public, they're staring intensely at each other...touching each other..making no bones about the se&*#$ tension...and in private, they're shown sleeping FEET apart...Wonder why this hasnt struck the CVs YET??!!

Also, I dont want them to gloss over it in typical Bollywood style...the 70s and 80s where the hero-heroine dance around the trees...and then fall over each other...behind some thick banyan tree...and topple over each other...behind shrubbery and bushes...and the audience is supposed to understand they've done "it"...I want CVs to make their C properly structured, romantic...and show atleast the KISSπŸ˜†

real life is keeping me v busy but i read ur reviews for every epi. Felt i had to tell u about the abnormality in IshRa's relationship now. Glad u agree with me. Yaa me too want all the sr details but the change in time slot has made it difficult, don't know how far they can show. & kiss on Indian tv   ??!!   is almost tabooo!!!πŸ˜‰
PRAVEENDM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Read this if you find the time
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4243320&PID=116776036&#p116776036

This is an example of what a DHAKKAN Ishita is...when it comes to matters of the heart and matters of the...well...πŸ˜‰

Wow!! you have written OS on how DHAKKAN Ishita is...
Definitely I'm gonna read it.πŸ˜ƒ
DipaRB6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hahah loved the OS G. Raavan Kumar jaise flirt ko Ishita hi milni thi πŸ˜†
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvabhiya9

first of all i am sry for late rply...relatives came home..so some wat busy..thank u aka for liking my nickname...nd about subbus spoiler...first i was very irritated bcoz it reminded me of mani track..whr our rkb flows buckets...i don't like him to b lik dat...but if cvs handle it carefully without unnecessary drama..it would b great...he has to bear d pain wat he had lost in his life by rejectng ishu..
btw..whr r u frm?

Na na...this track Raman wont be shedding any more tears...In fact, he will take EVERY opportunity to show off how HAPPY he is with Ishita...a good chance to gloat...
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annthew

real life is keeping me v busy but i read ur reviews for every epi. Felt i had to tell u about the abnormality in IshRa's relationship now. Glad u agree with me. Yaa me too want all the sr details but the change in time slot has made it difficult, don't know how far they can show. & kiss on Indian tv   ??!!   is almost tabooo!!!πŸ˜‰

Ohh ok...hope you're doing well...Glad to know you read my reviews regularly...Yes..Today it got confirmed that Ishita IS sleeping on the couch...STIILL...KISS on sanskari-backed YHM?? Never!! But I BADLY want to see them geting more intimate than this nonsense they've been showcasing since the past 5 months
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drb6

Hahah loved the OS G. Raavan Kumar jaise flirt ko Ishita hi milni thi πŸ˜†

Glad you liked the OSπŸ˜›