ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wish to see khushi atleast being civil to him ... returning him what he had given her and behaving with him the same way he had treated her years ago is not moving on... if she had moved on over from him then it shouldn't make any diffrenace to her or he shouldn't bother her ... just act civil to him or any other person she meets regarding her work ...
why flaunt her happiness or her perfect family on his face ...
the man had suffered enough all the way form his childhood til now ... first he had to ssee his father being all jacka** then his mother killing her self and his sister's rishta being broken and being kicked out of his own home to being to growing up over night ...he had reacted the worse possible way with the woman he loved but give him a moment of peace now ... she has found her peace ... and even is in love with another guy ... if she truly hadn't forgiven him then how had she moved on still holding on to her past ...

I really like this story ... hope you update it soon ,,,
manugan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not that I'm unable to take arnav s pain, but feel khushi too is to be blamed for arnavs current state...e will see
rosalineak thumbnail
Very nice update...
Hope Arnav behaves sanely from now and Leave khushi with her loving family.

ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And now, I finally feel for Arnav.

Excellent transition. I kept wondering how you would go about it. 
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hope Arnav starts fresh from now. I am also waiting for the part where Anjali regrets her actions. 
Aryancha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally u r here! Was waiting desperately for this FF..
Arnav's pain is intolerable to me.Well I too had despised him for what he did with Khushi and his life,but at the end of the day nobody in love should be in this much pain..I do not agree to that concept.I hope either this peaceful sleep brings acceptance in Arnav for Khushi's present life or gives him a real good reason to break a wonderful happy family of Khushi to bring them to him..Waiting eagerly for the story to move forward..This indeed was a turning point in it with Arnav accepting his true love..But the result of this acceptance is yet to seen..
 Loved the way you wrote all the past torments of Khushi and Arnav's life and him feeling the pain..Not able to even hear them in his mind.😊

Do continue sooonn..
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful piece of writing dear friend.
Arnav and khushi r not together, and khushi is married and is happy. Despite of it , I am reading this story, I myself wonder why . That's how beautifully u write, that why we r sticking to this story.
Arnav is completely broken, curious to see how the story unfolds from here.
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting update
what Arnav will do now?
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feel sorry that he had to go through that scene.. but he somewhat has only himself to blame.  In fact I think he should let her go.  Nice writing.
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update
Welcome back missed you with this
Think I'm the only one whose looking forward to this step, think arnav should have go through this to feel the pian himself can't wait for the next update
Couldn't wait for the PM so just had to read it straight away πŸ˜† Edited by hiuytlm - 8 years ago