ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parisian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well, it was damn time for Arnav to accept that Khushi is no longer his ! Took him long enough ! I personally don't think that's a "major" step like you called it, but it was a mandatory one, for Arnav's own sanity.
So now that he is going to start afresh, I wonder what he is going to do about his decreasing business, is he going to save it ?
I wonder about his plans for the future ? Is he going to meet someone else, now that he acknowledged the fact the he loved Khushi but she not his anymore and that he has to let her go ?
So many questions left unanswered !Edited by Parisian - 8 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it'
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You have written this so beautifully that I am feeling bad for Arnav and can't see him in pain.  To put it right inspite of everything he did I felt sorry for him in this update really,
Omg finally seeing what's going with Arnav.
He took his time to figure what love is and it was too little too late.
He realized every moment he hurt and tormented her while they were married.

All for whom and why. Prejudiced by the past and blind love for a delusional weak sister who couldn't face the reality of life and always wanted to remain in her fantasy world where everything is perfect. 
Her quest for wanting everything perfect and inability to face life burdened a young brother to protect her and shield her from any pain or harm because he was programmed to do that from a very young age.
That led him to remove any obstacle from his only family his Di's life even if it meant hurting a young innocent girl without getting to the bottom of the truth. 
He killed not only the budding relationship love khushi had for him and his own feelings too and ruin his happiness his Khushi

Ironic Anjali  tells him to let go though that is the right thing to do its doesn't suit her. She was the delusional woman who wouldn't accept her husband's reality is telling her brother to let go of khushi if he loves her.

Well anjali is a character that I despise right now the most if it weren't for her Arnav wouldn't be on this situation.
He has been sacrificing himself for her since a young age if she had been strong he wouldn't have turned into the person he was.

If Arnav is responsible for the change in khushi then Anjali  is the sole reason why Arnav became who he was and turned into a bitter heartless person. 

To find that Anjali is giving him advice but herself had no remorse or guilt what so ever for her role in what happened.

I kind of expected Arnav to lose his temper at anjali but he is too broken to blame her for his deeds because he too is responsible for what happened had he reacted differently and got blinded by past and the web of lies that snake weaved .

If Anjali  isn't the only factor behind the change in Arnav.
It would be wrong to blame only Arnav for what happened to Khushi. Why did khushi not ever feel the same anger for snake who caused this entire misunderstanding and Gupta family who are the reason why snake came into her life and was forced to marry snake .

So khushi is wrong if she holds only Arnav responsible. Guptas and Snake were major factor too for her breaking down Arnav was the final nail.

I don't know where this story is headed and what Anjali expects Arnav to do but glad Arnav is at peace. He is sleeping peacefully but this update only highlighted what he is feeling right now waiting to know how he tried to find her all these years that's a very important aspect because I kind of lost track of that if you have it covered in the previous updates then I am sorry I forget stuff.

I really don't know how can Arnav redeem himself spl now that khushi is happily married and has 2 daughters and it would be wrong to break a family apart unless something is seriously wrong with Tarang and he too is a scum and has another side to him as I feel he isn't what he appears to be.

Lol no one suspected snake too he was such a loving caring husband for anjali and such a good shyam babua to buaji.
So the way Tarang pursued his patient breaking professional code proposing her when she was heart broken and was vulnerable and naive  to understand what's happening with her life and then finally absconding with khushi.

So waiting for the next one to see how and if Arshi end up together 

Edited by renee.bee - 8 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Wonder what the new day would bring and what his new resolution is!  Liked the update...
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wish after remembering both good and bad days have been passed with Khushi, Arnav could finally let her be happy with his husband and daughters. May this chapter be a closure for Arnav's obsession.
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I read the entire chapter without remembering to breathe and it is just as well that your chapters are small 😊. Now I'm left fixing my mascara andwondering at the sheer POWER of your writing.

</div>
Zee, I'm in awe of your writing prowess.And absoluetely mesmerizedby the honest passion, beauty and intensity of the ink that fuels your pen. Although I abhor Arnav's treatment of Khushi, the way you show his pain of realization, his sense of loss, it effortlessly evokes empathy in me and I'm sure each one of your readers.

<div>These are my initial thoughts. I will be back with more later. Thank you so much for the dedication 🤗I'm truly humbled and honored. Love you :)
Edited by IPK007 - 8 years ago
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...thanks for the PM
sman thumbnail
brilliant chapter..one of the best ...am loving the way story is taking turn
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
feeling bad for arnav but its tooo late right - the realization of love is tooo late - I think its time to earn his forgiveness from khushi and iam sure arnav will truly move forward in that direction -
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intense update dear...hmm so arnev let it go...now I think some leap and some thing happens to tarang and here comes our hero and he woo khushi again in styles