Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Very well khushi.. 
Even I loved the ending with the quote...

purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  Loved this line:
...she's changed into what she's wanted to be. 
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConAmor

For PM Notifications, please send a buddy request to this account.

Thank you for reading!

ZitOnThyKnee

Thanks for this note. I have already sent you a request to aamir but haven't received any pm and I was lucky enough to check out your story tonight and I was so happy to see a new update. 

I am so relieved to know that you won't give up on this story and that you promised to complete it no matter what. Even thogh I love Khushi's family but why in the bottom of my heart, I want Khushi and Arnav to be reunited? 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
well written update...👍🏼
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Congrats on new thread
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... For some reason 
xXShriyaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread and wonderful story
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifsaal044

I was thinking along these lines too. But then, I thought maybe it was Khushi's adoptive parents that imposed these ideals on her. She maybe was always the person she is now. No doubt the company you keep will always transform you as their acceptance of your values and ideals formulates your stance on right or wrong.

You are questioning her non-veg?  What of her swimming in bikinis? Wasn't she the one saying she would never wear short dresses? And here she is swimming in front of numerous men that are staring at her getting their eyes fill. Where did that modesty go?

But then if you look back? She was pinning for Arnav even when he was with Lavanya. She questioned why he was going to kiss her on diwali and not considered the possibility it was because he thought it was wrong as he was with Lavanya. She had gotten her hopes up and then gotten her heart broke knowing Arnav was with Lavanya. For all intents and purposes she was the third wheel in that relationship while Lavanya was there. You almost can't blame Arnav for thinking the same triangle again between Shyam, Anjali and Khushi.

Yes, people mature and Khushi certainly learned not to be taken advantage of again. And certainly not after walking away from an emotional and physically abusive relationship. When people come out of such oppressive relationships, often the pendulum swings very hard the other way. It takes a while to not let what happened to no longer effect who you become while realizing your own self worth.

I think Arnav would have walked away from Khushi seeing her happy had he not seen his daughter.

OMG.. First of all, did I just miss the last chapter. Hmm... good to read this again.

And, I totally agree with the above post.

I didn't think there is anything left for ASR to further stoop low. How many more insults and when will he learn? His characterization feels like an insult to ASR name.

Did Arnav just crinkle his nose in disgust about Kinara. Earlier I thought Arnav & Khushi doesn't deserve to be together.. I now feel even Kinara Arnav doesn't deserve.

How much more will his character stoop low???
Will ASR turn normal atleast by the end of FF?
Edited by Aarohi... - 9 years ago
oopppsss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does the last sentence indicate that Khushi has changed.The suspence is killing me also is Kinara Arnav's daughter?Please update soon.Thanks for the pm
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aarohi...

OMG.. First of all, did I just miss the last chapter. Hmm... good to read this again.

And, I totally agree with the above post.

I didn't think there is anything left for ASR to further stoop low. How many more insults and when will he learn? His characterization feels like an insult to ASR name.

Did Arnav just crinkle his nose in disgust about Kinara. Earlier I thought Arnav & Khushi doesn't deserve to be together.. I now feel even Kinara Arnav doesn't deserve.

How much more will his character stoop low???
Will ASR turn normal atleast by the end of FF?

@ifsaal004 
I agree there is so much of difference in this khushi.  I find her changes like wearing bikinis n stuff also intriguing I mean one doesn't have to expose themselves in public to show they are strong confident. 
I don't think even ASR at his worst wud appreciate men drooling at his wife while Tarang is ok its either he's too modern to care or bother.

Khushi cud hve achieved what she did without being so bold In public. I mean really swimming in a private pool is ok bt in public nt so ok for old khushi.

Besides she is with her adopted family since she was 8 so doubt its coz of the family in fact she was more traditional thn payal wearing pom poms n glittery hair plaited n stuff payal was still normal in her dressing with tying a pony tail.

So even if she was in love with Tarang n vice versa dint Tarang feel khushi is losing her real self if you love someone you dont let them lose their sense of self.

Your point abt khushi being a 3rd wheel I don't think she did tht intentionally.  She asked Arnav why he tried to kiss her she was to naive to understand how it hppnd it was more abt the way he put on her payal I mean ASR going on his knee to her whom he considered middle class was too much for her to digest
She developed feelings bt yes she got carried away n she was more hurt abt Arnav almost kissing her in a trance n then discarding her like it was nothing. Also Arnav had made it clear he dint want to marry la until Diwali. So tht was more of a shocker n somewhere she was hurt coz she wud hve to b with snake coz her father was ill  tht had her broken completely.

Post Diwali she stayed away bt again la n nani emotionally blackmailed her to go bck to RM.
infact khushi dint get deterred by Arnav's heartless farak padta hais n finally khushi even gace Arnav a piece of her mind for hurting la n breaking off  infact telling him how it hurts a girl when her relationship breaks..

Khushi never made advances towards Arnav infact Arnav took the lead all the times khushi always stepped bck. 

Arnav misunderstanding khushi had more to do with his past of betrayal n mistrust n top tht he saw history repeated with snake confession tht too to khushi whom Arnav loved n he heard khushi askinh snake to leave anjali n break the marriage. Ideally if khushi shud hve slapped snake for touching her n talking in this manner.
Thats why Arnav thought this isnt new to khushi n snake n khushi must hve been in a relationship. However Arnav dint realize if khushi had feelings for him as he knew during Diwali m she even had a chance after la had left n he too was warming up to khushi why wud she want a married almost 2 times her age who lives off Arnavs money when she cud hve Arnav.  Also khushi met snake infront of him a few days bck how can she be involved so deeply in a few days time.
Arnav n his logic went on a holiday seeing tht scene So khushi is only guilty of omissions nt a perpetrators of wht he accused her of.

Also if you noticed khushii dint stop snake when he tried to touch her when they were in gupta house even a friend if they touch in manner a girl knows d way he made her wear d bracelet n stuff. She became too friendly thts how naive she was to nt no his intentions while with Arnav she acted all defiant n did everything to rile him. also she acted all egoistic in front of Arnav n thts what happening now too.

I don't know bt I feel khushi was too ahead of herself even after knowing snake's intention durong d sangeet where he manhandled her anyone cud hve walked in n then if Anjali found out or concluded her as guilty. 

So I feel khushi was selfless sacrificial lamb thts nt good for her bt now she's got her happiness bt lost her true self n everything tht was a part of her life.

The way she forgave anjali when it was tht woman who has no remorse for spoiling khushi n arnav's life while she was a grand 3rd wedding. 

If khushi is over it why is she so hostile towards Arnav honestly she dint give him a chance to redeem n ran away with Tarang.
She's still running she can hve a mature conversation bt she wants to humiliate Arnav. 
This proves she still hurting N hurt can't make you lead a peaceful life all you do is pretend. 

@arohi. ARNAVs characterization is a shame to ASR. I don't know why always its abt anjali. 
Here khushi has moved on. Bt why is there nothing abt Arnav n his suffering n yes he loved khushi as much as he hurt her he was always attuned to her n her pain like no one else. 

I m sure Arnav had suffered spl when he waited outside to meet khushi while Tarang took khushi off secretly. Arnav wasnt after her to kill her yes khushi was a wreck bt who spl when a so called psychiatrist gets a patient out of her fears n emotional turmoil n face reality made khushi run away instead of sorting her life it was hisselfishness Even more so if khushi was pregnant at the time.

Arnav behaved worse bt khushi is also at fault for nt letting him a chance to hear his side of the story after he realised d truth.  They dont communicate n then 3rd person creates mu.

Tarang did wht snake failed To do. He dint let khushi meet Arnav Separated them. Khushi if she really loved Arnav wudnt hve jumped to Tarang so soon She latched on to him coz she had no one bt tht isnt love.

Edited by renee.bee - 9 years ago