DreamDesignz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb ❤️
Arnav is goin to face hard tym
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on new thread. Another fab chapter .
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the 5th thread Zee.Well deserved!!

Story is getting intense and interestin more and more and i am loving how Khushi is giving Arnav back peace by peace.

Arnav is behaving like a selfish bas***d.Ruined a perfect family moment.Hope he understands the real meaning of love soon...very soon before he ruins this happy family!
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This story is so  fabulous.
Its stortline makes it interesting.
However why is Arnav stooping low.
I m sorry bt its seems in an effort to potray Tarang as a great loving husband Arnav is looking like some side kick n no different frm snake going after a married woman.

Honestly if Tarang thinks khushi changed coz of Arnav n his brutality. Khushi changed coz thts wht she always wanted to be.
He meant khushi wanted to drink alcohol n eat meat which was so against hers beliefs then he has managed to show khushi has a hypocrite and fake.

Seriously the khushi who preached la n had beliefs in god dint eat non veg or drink wanted to do all tht was which wasnt khushi then Tarang proved khushi as a liar who lied abt being religious n strong beliefs which got changed coz Arnav treated her like shit.

Tho it termed Arnav as a lunatic as much as Arnav behaved with khushi or called her names he dint try to change her or her beliefs.
So I agree with Arnav people dont change just like tht. 
Yes if khushi wanted to be modern its ok why did she hve to eat non veg which doesn't hve any connection to religion bt beliefs she changed tht for Arnav seems ridiculous.

Honestly why is Arnav even wanting khushi she's no longer the girl she was bt a polished fake version of tht girl who has changed herself when an opportunity presented itself. She pretended to be an innocent n cultured girl all the time till she came to US or rather to Tarang is whatTarangs contention is. He means khushi cudnt be herself wear modern clothes drink eat non veg n be bold which she always wanted n she got the freedom to be tht only after he came in her life 

Tarang can have her. The more I read this I feel there is no Arshi here. Where is this heading. Arnav n Khushi are not the same they both are beyond recognition.  ASR has an ego he wudnt bend before anyone leave alone go shamelessly uninvited where he's nt needed. If he was ASR he wud fight Tarang or Khushi not manipulate kids. Please dont butcher his character so much  n make him look like snake.

Sorry i feel i m bashing khushi bt she changed her look n become smart bt changing the core beliefs like eating non veg may seem ok bt it doesnt sit well tht person wud change everything bt no do something so against their beliefs n faith. ( I m a veg n I wudnt eat non veg just to fit in or coz life had been harsh on me even if i do get upset for whts hppnd n I m not even so rooted in traditions n beliefs like khushis character was yet it seems blasphemous for me to even think abt it so how n wht made khushi change tht is what I cant get ) 

Isnt that Arnav on d show had said when she agreed to drink wine to please him n he said he wudnt wanted her to do anything against her beliefs.  

So if khushi has changed its coz she was trying to please Tarang n tht shows she has lost her individuality n Tarang dint even know how strong her beliefs were n he dint stop her.
If she dint do it for Tarang bt prove herself to be so modern thn she was hypocrite. Why dint Tarang respect her for who she was n made her change so much tht she's lost her real self if she was real at all.

The old khushi wudnt give in and succumb to pressure even infront of ASR no matter how tough it was. Tht quality of khushi of being self confident n her individuality has lost n if Arnav is too be blamed for then it also means khushi thinks by doing things she wudnt do she's proving herself strong then she's so wrong.

I Guess she doesn't believe in DM if she did she wudnt defy all her beliefs on path of so called self discovery. 

If I hurt you I m sorry bt we all feel so strongly bt arshi n here tho I m liking khushi rebuilding her life being independent bt she's losing her essence n Arnav being shown so negative of late is not giving any hope of Arshi reunion n  if this is going to continue where Arnav goes frm bad to worse it makes it even more difficult to see Arnav in such bad light.

Finally the last line was really funny n Arnav cringed if she's his daughter he better know how to behave like a father.

When will Arnav redeem himself or  even if khushi accepts him which is impossible what happens to the 2 cutie pies. I read a comment tht they are Arnav bt how it dont say so its had me wondering how on earth the 2nd one is Arnav's. 

Omg too long a comment I got carried away. I dont like women changing themselves to please others. 

Edited by renee.bee - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww, You dedicated this to me, Thank you. You made my day. 

BURN...to Arnav Singh Raizada by Khushi. Don't Know for the first time I want Arnav to leave Khushi to Tarang. I can't believe you made me say that. You are more than welcome to change my opinion. 
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new thread 
Great update despite it's length ;)
Can't wait for the next 1
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In this story, I just cannot guess what happened next and so I love it
Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!! I really loved kinara!!! She is really cute and definitely a handful.
Arnav should really leave khushi alone, khushi has moved on and she wudnt come back to Arnav!!! He was so wrong to her n I think he should moved on now!!! 
Plz give hint atleast what's gonna happen to Arnav!!! 
I know Arnav was so wrong to khushi but I think he should redempt himself and plz let him find someone too. Khushi get tarang n Arnav should atleast find himself a life partner. 

I really dnT like khushi character, she really change and she isn't khushi anymore :( 
Edited by Spoonai - 9 years ago
Member100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread.
Amazing update
Arnav's behaving as if the children are his and Khushi is his, but they're not and he even completely blanked out Tarang.
I sent you a buddy request!!!!
Plz PM me 😊 😊Edited by Member100 - 9 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update dear :)
congo on new thread :)