another blow for Arnav about khushi's changed food habits..😛
JshreeB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
love the update ❤️ thanks for the PM
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know Arnav is wrong and has to get all that is sent his way by Khushi.. but Khushi was also not right by hiding the truth.. lets c how she confesses to that..
atipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats fir the new thread keep going!!
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for pm. Loved the update enjoyed every bit of it. Superb cudnt be more better. Well written. So Arnav is playing his cards so that he can win Khushi from Tarang. But Khushi has understood Arnav well. Lovely. I enjoyed tarang character. Very possessive about his family. Update soon
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome. ...loved it...can't wait to see wer this story will turn...plzzz update sooon...
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome. ...loved it...can't wait to see wer this story will turn...plzzz update sooon...
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!! And before anything - Friendly's ice cream yummm... Love it so thx for the scene in friendlys...
Now all the hullabaloo about khushi and Arnav's change in their characters... I understand Arnav has set his mind.. He seems clear what he wants.. He's always aimed for something and got it..that's what he's doing now.. I don't see how he's changed.. He's the sAme as far as his nature is...
Khushi on the other hand has changed .. Her basic roots and everything about her.. But having been thru what she's been ,,, it's probably a way of rising from the ashes, starting her life on a new note.. She's been orphaned , played, taken advantage of , neglected , humiliated , harrased , taunted , physically harrased even , mentally exploited... And much more.. So she's attached to the first person that showed her some positivity and hope .. And she held on.. And why not? .. I understand people change but not so drastically.. Drastic changes are caused by drastic circumstances.. And khushi has had been on a hell ride they out her life especially with Arnav... Her change doesn't come as a surprise to me...
I m a vegetarian and live in the states .. For fifteen yrs now.. And managed perfectly fine.. It's not about where one is .. Circumstances...
Archu61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi has changed due  to the circumstances in her life she grown stronger ,and arnav still stuck in a time warp ,so he needs to really listen to tarang and take a look deep into his own psche and try to cha nge his outlook ,as rt now heis losing where khushie  concerned she lost all her respect for him he needs to regain that respect first ,
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After reading this chapter I'm confused as to what Arnav thinks he can do to get Khushi back. Why in the world would she leave her husband when he was there with her at her lowest point and her children. He can't honestly think that she'll just throw all that away and come to him. I need more insight into his mind. That so-called shatir dimaag which so far has been a huge let down!