Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Blooms & Descriptions
He didnt acknowledge her book orders she didnt acknowledge his roses, when her parents returned at 8 ish, Appa commented as they were entering
"We can schedule tomorrow's time for looking at the Hall decorations" Amma said eagerly
"Fine yes, I am tired I will go to bed, I dont need dinner"
Amma looked at Appa walk inside, he walked to the corridor leading to the rooms on the side...
He noticed Ishita's door was open, one half... a HUGE, HUGE basket of flowers sat on her chest of drawers
A handcrafted wicker basket with leafy plants in between,... HUGE RED BULBS...

Appa looked at Amma uncomfortably

"A bouqet at the bus stops cost Rs.150-200, this must be Rs.10,000" he said bitterly
"He is going to be married to her" Amma whispered
"ADUKOSRAM? IPDIYA? He should know how to spend wisely, who spends so much on flowers?" Appa kept staring at it
The room smelled like roses... the buds were young and yet to bloom, the care instruction card had the Maurya"namaste" logo on it
"OMG! Its from a five star hotel it must be way over Rs. 10,000"
"Its OK vidungo, leave it alone, wonder where she is"
Ishita knocked on the door, seeing her car parked, she assumed parents were home, Amma eye signalled Appa to quit staring at the roses angrily
"I am making idlis eat some and then go to bed" she ordered

"Nice flowers kanna" Amma said
Ishita blushed the shade of the flower... "thanks Ma"

"Appa said it must be very expensive" Amma said gently
"Oh?"
"U know... thousands..." Amma said walking to the kitchen
"He doesnt listen Ma" II said softly
"Hmmm... all men are alike... they do as they please" Amma smiled
II oiled the idli plates
"Where were you?" Amma asked
"The boutique lady's house ma, she texted saying she had got some new designs" II giggled
One Joint Secy's wife did this at home two blocks down
"Porum kanna dont buy too much, youve already bought 100 I think between sarees and suits, in a year when it will all go out of fashion you will say, "Give it to Selvi Ma, her daughters will wear it"
"I mean its OK we can give to Selvi but giving her Rs,5,000 suits after wearing once or twice?" Amma looked dumbfounded
II squirmed leaning on the wall as she grated coconut on the hand held scraper

"Amma I dont give new ones away"
"Dont like, two months ago when you cleaned your closet you gave 16 suits away to presswala's wife and Selvi's kids, your husband has no control over spending too it looks like" Amma worried

Middle class parents worried, no matter what, Bhallas were exponentially wealthy yet they couldnt appreciate frivolous expenditure

"Amma hes not my husband" II said squirming

"In three weeks he will be..."

"Amma he doesnt listen to me" Ii repeated

"Hmmm" Amma breathed long and hard...

"Did u atleast send him a card" Amma asked

"Oh yes Ma... a nice card with beautiful poetry" II said

II ONNODA POI PESUM TIRAMAI KU ONAKKU ORU TANEE VIRUDU
For your lying skills you shall be awarded/rewarded "handsomely" ermmm... literally... and figuratively.
"Its nice to show you care kanna" Amma coached the little brat
"Oh really ma?" she asked softly

"It wont come immediately but learn to be that way slowly... he for you and you for him, thats what marriage is" Amam advised softly

"Cook for him, take care of his things, ask him if he ate and slept, see how caring Vandu is... even being in a joint family?" Amma said

"Hmmm"

"He will too... marriage is a combination of everything romance, care, love and affection" Amma said

"And FIGHTS Ma" she said

"YOUR MARRIAGE, FIGHTS come FIRST" Amma said shaking her head in disbelief

Sunday she went got to work at 1, texted Akka "are u busy ka?"
Vandu called
"What going on love? Drinking and laying in the sidewalk crying and singing?" Akka giggled
"Ya and I feel like murdering my Akka so my separation anxiety is a lil unique that way" II shrieked
Akka laughed long and hard
"Did u ask him not to return? ENGE  DEE AVAN?" she asked seriously

"Hes coming @ 7:50 PM, I want to go get him" II whispered

"WHATTT? KYA BOLA? PHIR SE BOLO?" Akk demanded
"Never mind..."
"OMG!!!! HOW CUTEEE HOW ROMANTIC... TO TU JA RAHI HAI?"

"He will probably take a cab and go" she sulked

"Oh ho! tadap bhi rahi hai aur JHOOT BHI? Ishita evlav dee poi pesuve? HOW MUCH WILL U LIE?" akka asked

"WILL YOU SHUT UP KA?" II blushed

"U obviously dont want Bala or I to accompany you, so why did u call?"

"I am goingt o tell Amma I am staying over at yours" II muttered haltingly

"Ellam oru MUDIVODA daan vandrike pinne office ku"
(So the whole plan has been written down fully?)

"Ayyyo ka, listen..."

"No YOU listen... what did u guys do yest for big V"

"He sent roses, and I sent him a card" she lied

"Podi too boring I expected better from both of you" Akka dismissed

II smiled...

"HOW will you go alone, do u know where to park and such?" Akka asked

"Umm no... I asked Mr R, Dad... he sent a car, hes downstairs, another driver is taking my car home" II said nervously

"You are quite the Nita Ambani arent you" Akka giggled "Aur abhi se DAD?"
"ayyo he pesters me... he refuses to talk if I dont say that" II said

"How sweet di" Akka smiled

"What is my role in this crime?" Akka asked

"I will get home after I drop him at 8:30" she said

"So 8:45 ish?" Akka winked suppressing a giggle

"Ya sooner too maybe" II said

~~~~~~

"I am outside" she texted at 7:50

"Waiting for someone important?" he texted back
"No... just anybody" she texted back

He sent his half smile

He walked out at 8:15 PM, she sat on a steel bench by Cafe Coffee Day kiosk, wearing a lavender 
floral frilly chiffon blouse and dark jeans... the blouse was transparent revealing multiple straps underneath

camisole bra?... he counted... she wore flats...

He walked over to where she was and stood, his velcro strap sandals alerting her... plus the hairy legs and the cargos...
She blushed as she looked up, he wore a marroon Lacoste and tan shorts...
"Can I be anybody?" he asked
She shut her paperback and stood...
"I guess" she said...
He seemed taller and leaner and sexier...

She felt the now familiar... whisking inside... as if her insides were a cake mixture being blended slowly... round and round...

"Are you driving?" he asked, he handed her his water bottle and took her paper back...
"Ummm no... Dad said I should take the car" she said sheepishly

R&B nodded... though he didnt speak with the man he agreed with such decisions

He turned to the front she blushed grabbing it before he could read
"Missing You" it said on the cover by Harlan Coben
He smiled, his half smile

"OK fine laugh... its none of your business what I read" she reached for the backpack side pockets and found two 1000 page tomes stuffed
She couldnt pull it out

"Its not that kind of books" he mocked "I dont read silly sappy love stories"

bas***d!

She took his water and sprinted ahead, his legs were 4 FEET LONG, he caught up within seconds... grabbing her left hand... with a half smile, happy at having riled and roused her

She was his addiction..
They walked the remainder hand in hand... the black Merc was parked not to far, the driver inside

He jumped out to help R&B, he refused the help and shoved his suitcase and backpack in the trunk

She was seated by then, he sat BY HER...

The driver didnt ask any questions, 
the car slid like butter, the bright LED airport street lights, spraying a never ending sparkle over the gleaming black car.
He reached for her hand...

"where is my book" she asked

He didnt respond

He felt her ring

"Mere liye kya laaye?" "what did u bring for me?"

"Just myself" he muttered devilishly

"I wanted something delicious and hard"

WRONGGG DESCRIPTIN II... WRONGGG...
IDIOT SAY "CANDY" U FOOL SAY "CANDY" CORRECT YOURSELF GENIUS "SAY CHOCOLATE"
AYYO II, U JUST WALKED INTO A GODDAMN SNAKE PIT
II stared out the window...

The driver parked inside...
They walked in she took of her lavendar sandals with a pinkish strap by the door... he pinned her by the Monet...

"are you cold?" he asked his eyes roving over her blouse, watching her color rise... as she quivered on the wall... under his gaze
His hands under the gauzy lavender... counting... "HOW MANY LAYERS II?" he demanded huskily
"three" she said academically

"NO! I am just wearing an open tipped bra" she said smugly
He bent down as she dodged furiously as if those words sent him over the edge

And grabbed her lips...
 sucking on her lower lip, as she began to fight his hands and lips...

He smelled like first class plane cabin... she didnt know what first class plane cabin smelled like... but it must be what he smells like right now
orangey, fresh... flowery?
He was unshaven, like he had shaved 10 hours ago, VERY BRISTLY. he plundered and bruised... as he went... from nose ring to ear to lips

Her blouse rasped as his chin scraped the fabric... "You owe me a shirt" she said fighting
His hand snaked up to her curves on top ...under her layers..as his finger tips came in contact with her tip
.. "I agree you are not cold, just aroused"  he said flatly

bas***d! As if she was some goddamn science experimentโ˜บ๏ธ

She convulsed and buckled on him  trying to grab his wrist to stop him...as he crushed her to the wall punishingly, tracing the lacy circle  around her exposed tip lazily...

adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. Haven't been here since monday so I hope everyone is well.
I finally caught up all the updates and comments (had 110 pages to read).
Once again Nisha congrats on the 6th thread (I know it will soon be a 7th one). I repeat myself and what had been said by others you are a fantastic writer you always succeed in expressing every feeling, emotion, and little details so beautifully well that it took all of us inside the story everytime to the point to almost forget that they are fictional characters. I just love that when you are so attached to some characters that you are almost waiting for them to come to talk with you (I hope I don't soud crazy, I mean the dangerous type of craziness).

Now to the story
So much developpements happened this week. 

I don't know when you intend to take revenge on Subbu but I hope that will be such a blow for him that he will never move on after that. I am almost wishing that it will backfire to him professionnally also. No he really deserves it to be put down in his work also. Just hope Bally didn't tell him anything. But if he had jerk should have come to see II.

Ranjan the loneliest character of this story I think. Scandal came back. I sooo felt it that it could have been a trap (set up by Chachu but whatever) and now we know the admin was ambitious and pretty misterious for over 10 years. Maybe she intended to seduce him by her decent and cold behaviour. She was even liked by Savita. So if she had a chance to make money by framing him she took it ? Someone asked why Ranjan didn't speak or defend himself. But it would have been diifficult if he doesn't even remember how he ended there in this situation. Someone else wrote about the jewelry. I think that was the masterpiece of the plan so everyone even his wife doubts him. Maybe it was a family jewelry he offered to his wife or they offered to the daughter in law and if the admin wore it means he gave it to her (you know I saw this in serials family offering the new daughter in law family jewelry inherited from ages).
(This is just my thoughts about this just trying to guess. Maybe Nisha didn't think about it yet or maybe she has already all details and clarifications wainting for the right time in the story).

When one thing mess up everything else follow. I always feared Friday 13th (I know it must seem ridiculous and if my father knows about this I will be good for a big scolding ( and I am 30๐Ÿ˜ญ) but can't help being superstitious on some things). Scandal's return, work problems, Appa's ranting about the wedding and not talking to her again, being away from R&B...
Waouh !!!! so much in one day.

(I think I will make a new post this one is tooo looong)

adlin1784 thumbnail
And while I was writing my very long comment here is a new update...

So I was wondering if one the things he liked about her was because she talked a lot like his mother. He wants 3 children like his mothers had but he wants daughters. And we learn that his mother was tall and had lot of similarities with II. Not sure where this is getting us but waiting for the rest.

Why R&B was mad about the Rs 477 ? Is it because she "borrowed" money from his father ? Or because she was "with" him. And does  he really think he can take her away if Appa desagree? I don't think he really understand bonds she share with her family. I don't know if he really understand family bonds in general. It is as if he doesn't care. He thinks he has over power on her that she will follow him and marry him even without Appa's approval ? She will be shattered but she won't go with him because as someone said "you can  always find another man/husband but you have only one father". So even if she stayed unmarried she will not leave Appa on these conditions.
(The quote was said long time ago to my mother by my father when they were separated and there was a big fight with my grandfather and she had to chose between them. She stayed with her father later my parents divorced then remarried about a year later. But after some time my father told to her that she had chosen right and this phrase)

Voila.
Now I will come back to present and go read the new update
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

Hopeee 8th march comes sooon :D

And i just caught up on all the chapters. Liked ishita and ranjan's bonding  :)

Dont hold your breath๐Ÿ˜†

Its like Days of our Lives & All my Children

The wedding could happen in 5 years from now๐Ÿ˜›
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

On pnt 1, like he paid just out of courtesy or was there some kind of attraction by then ??
On pnt 3, i love every bit of SRK crying, i generally enjoy heroes crying, no such reasons, but iv mostly liked it...but ya in real life iv seen it rare, never on a romantic note but more on personal losses...

Taara I know EXACTLY what you mean

Bollywood in an attempt to HUMANIZE the male lead will make him cry like a wuss at the drop of a hat and on the other hand he will take on 10 guys bare feet and bare handed...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

R&B is neither... he wont beat up 10 guys to prove his masculinity and he wont cry like a woman to "appear sensitive"๐Ÿคข Too unreal, even though its only a fiction
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adlin1784

And while I was writing my very long comment here is a new update...

So I was wondering if one the things he liked about her was because she talked a lot like his mother. He wants 3 children like his mothers had but he wants daughters. And we learn that his mother was tall and had lot of similarities with II. Not sure where this is getting us but waiting for the rest.

Why R&B was mad about the Rs 477 ? Is it because she "borrowed" money from his father ? Or because she was "with" him. And does  he really think he can take her away if Appa desagree? I don't think he really understand bonds she share with her family. I don't know if he really understand family bonds in general. It is as if he doesn't care. He thinks he has over power on her that she will follow him and marry him even without Appa's approval ? She will be shattered but she won't go with him because as someone said "you can  always find another man/husband but you have only one father". So even if she stayed unmarried she will not leave Appa on these conditions.
(The quote was said long time ago to my mother by my father when they were separated and there was a big fight with my grandfather and she had to chose between them. She stayed with her father later my parents divorced then remarried about a year later. But after some time my father told to her that she had chosen right and this phrase)

Voila.
Now I will come back to present and go read the new update

He was upset because she attempted to return the money to his Dad. Its like she is unwilling to accept such lil gestures despite slated to marry him in three weeks... she is very principled... there are ethics in a workplace even though she is going to be related to Ranjan, she cannot accepts gifts like that

adlin1784 thumbnail
Thanks for the answer Nisha.
Great update. Why II did make "a promise" to Akka to be home at 8:45 ?  When she knows very well she would never make it. Sometimes she is delusional.  She missed him and she knows everytime they are together she never go home on time (she doesn't want to aknowledge he could had missed her too).

I don't think I am making sense anymore so I will stop here. I know I didn't comment on everything about the updates but everything (or almost) have already been said. And when I started to write I tried to make sense and have been taken by it and forgot some things. Hope it doesn't bother you Nisha. Maybe I will remember things later. But I think I just should shut up and stay silent because i became very "talkative" on this forum (i think i posted 30 times in the last 2-3 weeks. It's nothing for some but it's a lot for me).
Edited by adlin1784 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adlin1784

Thanks for the answer Nisha.

Great update. Why II did make "a promise" to Akka to be home at 8:45 ?  When she knows very well she would never make it. Sometimes she is delusional.  She missed him and she knows everytime they are together she never go home on time (she doesn't want to aknowledge he could had missed her too).

I don't think I am making sense anymore so I will stop here. I know I didn't comment on everything about the updates but everything (or almost) have already been said. And when I started to write I tried to make sense and have been taken by it and forgot some things. Hope it doesn't bother you Nisha. Maybe I will remember things later. But I think I just should shut up and stay silent because i became very "talkative" on this forum (i think i posted 30 times in the last 2-3 weeks. It's nothing for some but it's a lot for me).

You can say whatever and whenever Adlin

Whatever you say makes sense... its not confusing or incomprehensible
Yes she should have said I would get home late, she fears what Akka might perceive of that you know? Typical conservative fears... ofcourse he is not going to let her go home, he would like it if she even stayed, she wants to but CANT๐Ÿ˜ณ

Say whatever comes to mind... I do... except I dont say anything about the show, I am on a self imposed gag๐Ÿ˜ƒ Keeps me happy and healthy so I wont complain๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Blooms and Descriptions

Totally totally loved appas reaction to the flowers ..happens in my house all the time ..any time my husband gets flowers for me thanks to the kids telling him ๐Ÿ˜† my mom will go yen di yevalavu expensive (why flowers they are so expensive) and even now i buy anything she feels i waste money and not smart with it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. and seeing the flowers the first reaction to a CA appa will be how are they going to run the house ,daughter toh is spendthrift #1 ab daamad bhi :)

Next the airport and Monet part expected  but somehow the looming scandal didn't let me enjoy it as much ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My questions for you

1) are we going to get the scandal cleared before marriage cause according to me only then the 2 dads will be happy and we will have a happy wedding nahi toh its this saaad wedding with the 2 main people who love their kids not into it.
By now u must know that several are asking you this question ๐Ÿ˜‰

2) Will R&B continue to be the escapist he is or is sort of changing .. after his moms death he became a nomad, left his responsibilities and Sam fears for that .. will we see him take ownership of what he is supposed to do - Exelsior, Scandal(its not Tans job) u may hate something but u have to to do it for your family u cant run to France and expect ur sister with an infant to take care of everything.
I can see change but not sure if its my wishful thinking.
I dont want him gushy and going all Yash chopra hero on us but he has to solve it in R&B style for the people he cares, he cant let a scum bag like chachu and his clan win over theirs , AGM mein throw away the shares his dad earned and started from a small dealership he must have seen his dad struggle right?

3) 3 weeks before wedding is a happy time even amma said that vandu had a great time, i so want them to shop a bit, picking furniture, they dont have time and are busy but for me  honeymoon alone is not everything its the before too..will we get that ?

I love this movie Band Baaja Baraat there the first big deal the 2 get , the parents say the couple is so busy they deserve a happy wedding..
I feel the same for the 2 sets of families , both sides are such amazing creations by you that I want them to enjoy a happy wedding and it turns out to be "Like No other" Delhi has ever seen

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Blooms and Descriptions

Totally totally loved appas reaction to the flowers ..happens in my house all the time ..any time my husband gets flowers for me thanks to the kids telling him ๐Ÿ˜† my mom will go yen di yevalavu expensive (why flowers they are so expensive) and even now i buy anything she feels i waste money and not smart with it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. and seeing the flowers the first reaction to a CA appa will be how are they going to run the house ,daughter toh is spendthrift #1 ab daamad bhi :)

Next the airport and Monet part expected  but somehow the looming scandal didn't let me enjoy it as much ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My questions for you

1) are we going to get the scandal cleared before marriage cause according to me only then the 2 dads will be happy and we will have a happy wedding nahi toh its this saaad wedding with the 2 main people who love their kids not into it.
By now u must know that several are asking you this question ๐Ÿ˜‰

2) Will R&B continue to be the escapist he is or is sort of changing .. after his moms death he became a nomad, left his responsibilities and Sam fears for that .. will we see him take ownership of what he is supposed to do - Exelsior, Scandal(its not Tans job) u may hate something but u have to to do it for your family u cant run to France and expect ur sister with an infant to take care of everything.
I can see change but not sure if its my wishful thinking.
I dont want him gushy and going all Yash chopra hero on us but he has to solve it in R&B style for the people he cares, he cant let a scum bag like chachu and his clan win over theirs , AGM mein throw away the shares his dad earned and started from a small dealership he must have seen his dad struggle right?

3) 3 weeks before wedding is a happy time even amma said that vandu had a great time, i so want them to shop a bit, picking furniture, they dont have time and are busy but for me  honeymoon alone is not everything its the before too..will we get that ?

I love this movie Band Baaja Baraat there the first big deal the 2 get , the parents say the couple is so busy they deserve a happy wedding..
I feel the same for the 2 sets of families , both sides are such amazing creations by you that I want them to enjoy a happy wedding and it turns out to be "Like No other" Delhi has ever seen

Ditto Anu! You are really great at summarizing ๐Ÿ‘. Using the phone so can't highlight some of the pointers. Love your font color ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago