Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I dont have an adulterous parent uf i did R&B would seem like a wimp to me

Sorry yaar its not Sooraj Barjatyas Hum Saath Saath hain and R&B is not Sallu with that sickening sweet smile

I am glad Rb pisses u off๐Ÿ˜›

He pissed me off too this time
Every time he does nt care abt Appa's feelings he pisses me off...Every time he talks as if II is just his, he pisses me off...
I hate it when parents/family becomes the compromising party, i don't care much of the guy-girl comprising, its they who want to get married, it's their trade off... But the family...i don't like Sam, Vandu, Appa all getting worried and upset...
Its not got much to do wid the update but generally, i dont like stuck up kids and sad parents... RB with his dad is understandable but Appa, he cant just be good on the face and respect for the heck of it...Im a stuck up kid often, and I dont like myself for it...
So well it is human, but its not a good trait...
I wish we all could be kids like the ones in Suraj Barjatya movies and world was that good a place and relationships so strong alas they are not..  
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I dont have an adulterous parent uf i did R&B would seem like a wimp to me

Sorry yaar its not Sooraj Barjatyas Hum Saath Saath hain and R&B is not Sallu with that sickening sweet smile

I am glad Rb pisses u off๐Ÿ˜›

Thank god he isnt a sooraj barjatiya hero, we love the dude way 2 much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

im awake... bina chapter pade neend kaise aaegi...

kaam ne toh meri jindagi barbad kar di hai...thanks to nisha atleast i have something to feel happy about...

office jana hai kal bhi...meri toh life hi barbad ho gayi hai...

Ohooo.. Koso mt itna apne kaam ko ab...Chill maar... So jaa ab tu... Kal subah uthke padh lena...
SoSy is like breather... It really brings a smie to my face ya.. I am so very glad I stumbled upo this tale...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gosh R&B really hates his dad...nisha are u planning to prove ranjan innocent...i just want to know how R&B will behave is he is indeed innocent...not talking to ur dad for 4 years, not even acknowledging him as your father is a big deal...he said your dad to sam..this must be so tough for ranjan...his wife gone and son not in talking terms...R&B is unforgiving to the core and with this scandal he lost his beloved mother.. i just wanted to know whether he was ever friendly with his dad..

their gifts are as unique as they are...baat nhi karege but won't forget to tease each other...n dude sending him sexting book...may he forgot that II made him desperate with just few msgs...mujhe to laga then and there he will book return ticket...when will he return... im missing their encounters...
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RB should be back soon, im not liking soo much trouble ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Small fights are good
These big problems are dangerous
I right now feeling really bad for all of them (i think its effects of pmesing)...its all sad...
I cldnt enjoy the books part, im stuck at the phn convo, worried abt the marriage...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Ohooo.. Koso mt itna apne kaam ko ab...Chill maar... So jaa ab tu... Kal subah uthke padh lena...
SoSy is like breather... It really brings a smie to my face ya.. I am so very glad I stumbled upo this tale...

same here..its an addiction... just keep on refreshing on the page morning day and night...

kaam ka toh jane do yaar...my manager says load na le...aur baad mai khudh hi weekend ko hhi bulata hai office... one antique piece he is..
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

RB should be back soon, im not liking soo much trouble ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Small fights are good
These big problems are dangerous
I right now feeling really bad for all of them (i think its effects of pmesing)...its all sad...
I cldnt enjoy the books part, im stuck at the phn convo, worried abt the marriage...

Even I'm worried abt the marriage. Knwing appa if this scandal isn't cleaned up he wil surely create prbs. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nidhi... Rofl.. Antique piece ๐Ÿคฃ
Hota hai yaar... Chill kar... Kaho peeyo... Sosy padho aur aaram se so jao.. Kuch mat socho
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the bro-sis convo was so real nd simple..
Tum mast ho yaar nisha the way u convey the msg with such little words n actions ...simply awesome...unlike most of our bollywood movies and almost all daily soaps...btw am a huge Srk fan but I too hate that he cries in most of his movies...

Am keeping myself awake nisha for ur next update. ..jaldi dena plz 
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Nidhi... Rofl.. Antique piece ๐Ÿคฃ
Hota hai yaar... Chill kar... Kaho peeyo... Sosy padho aur aaram se so jao.. Kuch mat socho

yep time to hit the bed...aankon mai neend thi bus sosy ka intezar tha...ab woh aa gay toh chain se so sakti ho...

chalo carry on with discussion... im off to bed...subh uth ke naya chapter...:)))