Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 96

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anu
I am going to leave the scandal unresolved at the wedding, it should be a under the surface festering thing... ya the wedding will be fabulous... but I want R&B and II to want to be with each other despite the scandal, 

and I want Appa to be able to accept, not love, he will never love R&B like he loves Bala, but I want Appa to realize R&B is a completely different guy... many ways like him... but different, and there is no one that will love her as much as R&B... even he himself cannot...

No, II will play no role in resolving the scandal, brings back terrifying memories of daily soaps for me... we will go the legal route and see what happens. Yes R&B and II will frequently clash ABOUT Ranjan.

We will see how this scandal and their professional ambitions affects their married life, not to mention the effect of  huge chasm, socially financially and culturally... between the two families

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Nisha0604

Anu

I am going to leave the scandal unresolved at the wedding, it should be a under the surface festering thing... ya the wedding will be fabulous... but I want R&B and II to want to be with each other despite the scandal, 

and I want Appa to be able to accept, not love, he will never love R&B like he loves Bala, but I want Appa to realize R&B is a completely different guy... many ways like him... but different, and there is no one that will love her as much as R&B... even he himself cannot...

No, II will play no role in resolving the scandal, brings back terrifying memories of daily soaps for me... we will go the legal route and see what happens. Yes R&B and II will frequently clash ABOUT Ranjan.

We will see how this scandal and their professional ambitions affects their married life, not to mention the effect of  huge chasm, socially financially and culturally... between the two families

I look forward as in how it will unfold. Makes the story intresting. I am sure you will make it very logical and gripping...And we will have cliffhangers  galoreπŸ˜›
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Hsp.canada

I look forward as in how it will unfold. Makes the story intresting. I am sure you will make it very logical and gripping...And we will have cliffhangers  galoreπŸ˜›

Loved the last two updates... The sexting between them is so much fun... N I seriously don't like men crying... Misty eyes are fine but crying at the drop of a hat is so filmy n serially... Seriously hate it...

I guess that will be more interesting to read... Cause if everything is hunky dory it won't have mystery in it... I am sure u r ready iNisha with lot of ups and downs twists n turns in this story...πŸ‘

We r ready for the ride dear... Keep it coming;)πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Hsp.canada

Ditto Anu! You are really great at summarizing πŸ‘. Using the phone so can't highlight some of the pointers. Love your font color πŸ˜†

Agree with you guys... Anu u summed it up beautifully... We hve so many analysts,interpreters,debaters on this thread... It's amazing...😊
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Been reading all the updates but just didn't get around to putting my thoughts in here.

Going straight to what stood out for me! Sam and R&B's convo - Sam hit sore nerves and R&B steeled his shield further. He is indeed difficult. Will make no leeway, will not reason and will shut out from his mind what is beyond his control and   what he cannot stomach

And then he says he is not going anywhere not without his wife.  That steely resolve, jeez, it does shake the insides to have a man stake claim, hell may break loose- but thou shalt not falter - II is his and nothing will come in the way...  I guess I'm being too dramatic ... but it really gets to me, each time he refers to II as his wife

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Anu

Thanks for the clarification !! ok i think the idea of  R&B & II marrying despite everything is actually  cool and appa realizing R&B is many ways like him and that no one will love her as much as R&B is mooore than enough  for me 😳

Actually I didnt think II will resolve anything i thought the scandal will resolve itself out like some news channel finding a pattern or something or that its morphed but taking the legal route and seeing what happens is fine too and totally nobody disagrees when these 2 marry its not going to be a bed of roses they are going to clash and fight and makeup and repeat the process with the undercurrent of total love for each other  😳 and we all love it like that

@Shevane(Hsp) thanks!  i color code cause that way thoda rang aajaye  mere comments mein :-)
 & GC thanks for the complements .Sosy is a fun thread and amazing story , I have not been this consistent with anything in my life apart from asking my kids to brush their teeth in the night and clean their room πŸ˜†πŸ€£so going to give credit to Author sahiba for the convos and the amazing people she managed to bring here :-)
I am done for the night here - the guys of the house are going to go watch cricket tonite and the girls going to be total vetti (jobless) !
Nisha any more updates tonite?
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sudhi</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">TUMHE main kabhi dukhi nahi kar saktiπŸ€—</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Haan Ashu ko zaroor kar sakti hoonπŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Next part in one hour or less</font>

😭 😭 😭
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-TanjoreGirl

Thanks for the clarification !! ok i think the idea of  R&B & II marrying despite everything is actually  cool and appa realizing R&B is many ways like him and that no one will love her as much as R&B is mooore than enough  for me 😳

Actually I didnt think II will resolve anything i thought the scandal will resolve itself out like some news channel finding a pattern or something or that its morphed but taking the legal route and seeing what happens is fine too and totally nobody disagrees when these 2 marry its not going to be a bed of roses they are going to clash and fight and makeup and repeat the process with the undercurrent of total love for each other  😳 and we all love it like that

@Shevane(Hsp) thanks!  i color code cause that way thoda rang aajaye  mere comments mein :-)
 & GC thanks for the complements .Sosy is a fun thread and amazing story , I have not been this consistent with anything in my life apart from asking my kids to brush their teeth in the night and clean their room πŸ˜†πŸ€£so going to give credit to Author sahiba for the convos and the amazing people she managed to bring here :-)
I am done for the night here - the guys of the house are going to go watch cricket tonite and the girls going to be total vetti (jobless) !
Nisha any more updates tonite?

Just riding on  coattail here... i so like all your posts, each time I've  have loads in mind to say, but just no time to sit around to pen it all down... and when i actually do...most has been said already and i go muttering to myself ...oh yes me too me too😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-harshita27

http://tophairstyletips.com/curly-hair-styles-for-men/

The 2nd image of guy with specs n half smileπŸ˜†

Error.. Not found bol raha hai πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SunshineBliss

Just riding on  coattail here... i so like all your posts, each time I've  have loads in mind to say, but just no time to sit around to pen it all down... and when i actually do...most has been said already and i go muttering to myself ...oh yes me too me too😊

total touch kar diya πŸ˜ƒ actually i get the me too me too ..too :-) but it helps i am with this laptop of mine 16hours/7d so i just have more access