TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

me too ..
for desi what is wrong with him

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today is supposed to be Ind SA match no??? Anyway haarenge.. Toh kya dekhna banta hai?? I will catch glimpses idhar udhar 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
I like ARK dude.. He fits perfect
I was watching his song from aashiqui the other day... He has all aspects of RB... No denying
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Today is supposed to be Ind SA match no??? Anyway haarenge.. Toh kya dekhna banta hai?? I will catch glimpses idhar udhar 😆

i lost interest in cricket the day Dravid left ...i totally LOVED /Love Rahul dravid :-)..husband still follows and son will go watch anything as long as that gets him out of getting up tomorrow
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

I like ARK dude.. He fits perfect
I was watching his song from aashiqui the other day... He has all aspects of RB... No denying

desi mein he is my R&B in this form not the dawaat e ishq look and non desi its matt bomer so my quest for R&B is over 😆😆
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R&B is back... ❤️ ...that airport scene was so cute...she came to pick him up and then saying came for anybody...i just love it when he holds her hand and play with her ring...its like there u r my wearing my ring you are just mine...
kissing by the monet..i think thats their favorite place...n II...don't torment the guy he will get back to u in ways u can't even imagine... though i don't mind if he did... 😳
good luck to u for returning home..the guy is not gonna let u go... he will probably just lock her up and devour her untill she begs to stop...

appa can't just see anything good in his gestures... ok i understand that seeing that huge basket of flowers he might have felt unnecessary expenditures but still yaar...they are gonna get married and its their first Valentine... n vaise bhi R&B always have unique gifts to give...i just love roses..n 38-40 roses..wow...

how many more days to wedding nisha...i just can't wait now...eagerly waiting for 8th march..
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

i lost interest in cricket the day Dravid left ...i totally LOVED /Love Rahul dravid :-)..husband still follows and son will go watch anything as long as that gets him out of getting up tomorrow

I am developing interest abhi.. I am coming across a lot who are Dravid obssessed ya!!
Lol.. Ur son is one brat 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

desi mein he is my R&B in this form not the dawaat e ishq look and non desi its matt bomer so my quest for R&B is over 😆😆

He looked yuck in that movie dude.. I liked him in Aashiqui
Mera quest abhi jaari hai 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

He looked yuck in that movie dude.. I liked him in Aashiqui
Mera quest abhi jaari hai 😆

right that look is not R&B but the picture i posted is totally R&B .. yes I know your quest is jaari lage raho 😆😆 my son can do a phd on  how to be vetti (jobless) , his only interest right now is food , nfl and apple products that i have to take away he lives in a bigger lala land than me ..😆