Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 94

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Text convo 's gosh man, seriously get can't get over it
Each time it gets better and better. Creativity at its best

So finally we gt 2 knw who the admin was. Gosh man I so want ranjan to come clean.

Poor guy lonely all the time, thankfully he has Sam n Tan by his side.
II is really adorable went to meet him. Rnb means a lot 2 him n he feels II can help him get his son bck.

Let him be clean plz Nisha, he deserves happiness atleast now
Sugar Cube and Beenu Kumar

Finally getting to know the "victim" who seems too professional to be a sleaze ball but was ambitious and why mention the jewellery ...hmnn let me think?.
And then he woke up means it wasn't an affair he hadClap , he could easily have had one and for 10 years in their circles would be ok, divorce and move on with the admin who would stop him , if he was that guy post his wife dying he could easily marry anyone he wants ,have affairs with any one kyoon kyoon kyoon..!!!!becaaause becauuuse  he is AWESOME and clean Big smile

Next loved the text love cute but one thing stood for me is they are ignoring Nandu ... now i am going to be a Nandu shipperLOLLOL .. R&B and II keep talking Lasya and Shravu not fair..
I feel Nandu may not look like R&B but must be his uncles replica in nature mama/bhanja just like II and Shravu..
And honestly it was Nandu who brought the two families together cause but for his friend ship with a jr shravu none of this could have moved further so I LOVE NANDU!!!!!

And how can i forget how i totally totally loved II with Ranjan of course she is the tigress ,of course she will be there , i dont know why she is there but I am not at all surprised because there is a reason Ranjan has been an II shipper from the beginning saying she will be the best for his family ..Clap

and my fav
"Who is on the phone? Kanna?"
She blushed but didnt say
Amma smiled and left

I so hope the grumpy old appa saw it too!!!!!!!AngryLOL
Bring on the Friday & the weekend ...

I don't mind if r&b is not in India as long as he calls and texts. The verbal foreplay is getting better. 
Poor Ranjan. I wish II uplifts his mood. Give the man something to be happy about.  Call Sam and the kids. Let them have fun. I'm glad that this story is nothing like a k show but if I could make one thing similar to ek's show I would bring back savita
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Finally getting to know the "victim" who seems too professional to be a sleaze ball but was ambitious and why mention the jewellery ...hmnn let me think?.
And then he woke up means it wasn't an affair he hadClap , he could easily have had one and for 10 years in their circles would be ok, divorce and move on with the admin who would stop him , if he was that guy post his wife dying he could easily marry anyone he wants ,have affairs with any one kyoon kyoon kyoon..!!!!becaaause becauuuse  he is AWESOME and clean Big smile

Next loved the text love cute but one thing stood for me is they are ignoring Nandu ... now i am going to be a Nandu shipperLOLLOL .. R&B and II keep talking Lasya and Shravu not fair..
I feel Nandu may not look like R&B but must be his uncles replica in nature mama/bhanja just like II and Shravu..
And honestly it was Nandu who brought the two families together cause but for his friend ship with a jr shravu none of this could have moved further so I LOVE NANDU!!!!!

And how can i forget how i totally totally loved II with Ranjan of course she is the tigress ,of course she will be there , i dont know why she is there but I am not at all surprised because there is a reason Ranjan has been an II shipper from the beginning saying she will be the best for his family ..Clap

and my fav
Amma smiled and left

Anu
R&B probably loves both boys equally, since II is so hung up on Shravu he comes up in conversations mostly. OK will do a Shravu Nandu II & R&B part soon...

Yep yet another week rolled byShocked

and my fav
Amma smiled and left

Even I feel that nandu gets ignored. The poor kid hankers for love and companionship. He wants to be hugged and coddled by II just like Shravu. I remember he said that once. I'm also in team Nandu
Originally posted by Nisha0604

and my fav
Amma smiled and left

Anu
R&B probably loves both boys equally, since II is so hung up on Shravu he comes up in conversations mostly. OK will do a Shravu Nandu II & R&B part soon...

Yep yet another week rolled byShocked

Bold yes
so spoilers right now seem as - II in the airport & a Shravu/Nandu , II & R&B , i know there was a sleepover one before too .. I am ready for them.Big smile

and why Shocked .. i should be the one Cry cause we have had 4 days of school shutdown thanks to snow LOL
Nisha u know it best...and u always give the best
Badly waiting for the update ...jaldi do plz EmbarrassedHug
Why do I find PP thoda boring?? Language probably...Thoda archaic hai..koi nahi..Ll adjust LOL
Darcy kitna snobbish hai boss...LOLLOL

Edited by ashu9 - 6 years ago