Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Buffie

Tina,you surely arent getting it πŸ˜• ...Now as I said commenting about appearances in talk shows is fine,so I wouldnt go on to contradict you there..But tell me this...Now how does a person become not so humble only because that person laughs πŸ˜• I never said that I found ash "not humble"bcoz of her laughs but yes I disliked what i saw in her interview coz it seemed all put up and artificial and fake .I havent seen many interviews off her but from what i saw this is what i thought off her ...On one hand,we have Kajol,who giggles so much,but is the snootiest thing in Bollywood 🀒 and we have Ash,who does giggle,but is nice to her fans who meet her.you urself admitted that she puts on anaccent and giggles artificially somethimes and I agree to the same,U still like her despite that and I dislike her for that .I appreciate her acting in hum dil de and raincoat and her miss world title but that does not mean I should like her from what i saw ...Now how does giggling make a person pompous πŸ˜• ..Lara Dutta giggles more than Ash does,why isnt she called fake πŸ˜• ..

Firstly,Youre saying that Mona doesnt deny about relationshipsI never said Mona doesnt deny,infact see My previous thread abt Karan in JDL and i said why is mona still denying her date with karan ....WHy is she denying about KAran then...Karan is more than just a friend,its too obvious that they are more than friends....Its alright for Mona to deny,but Ash cant.... I repeat ,I dont care if ash accepts or denies her realtionship ,hell i dont even know her personally to tell whats the true story just like u cant say  abt Mona  as u dont her personally and her side of the story .

about Ash's dating men....Well,Not going to repeat as its of no use..SO emancipated women,would continue talking about how its so wrong for a woman to end her relationship,and then call men chauvinists.I agree completely with u buffie that if she isnt happy in a relationship ,she should break free from it and I never made an issue of it .All is aid was what i disliked abt her from what i saw in her interviews just the same way as u dislike Mona from her interviews .Talk about hypocrisy again! 🀒 ...But heaven forbid,if anyone says that Mona dumped Karan for bollywood,ppl would say that its her life,her choice...... πŸ‘ see again you just now said that its wrong to assume things bcoz we dont know them personally and read thier thoughts or know their side of the story and here u come up with another assumption .........dont contradict urself buffie

Ok,I dont think you got what I meant....Interviews CAN NEVER EVER be speculation..Be it anyone's interview,it can NEVER be a speculation..Write ups may be(and mostly are) speculations....

I never said that Ash's interviews are speculations πŸ˜• The write ups about her,about her liaison with Abhishek,the reason for her split with VO etc are speculations,as NONE OF THE CONCERNED PEOPLE said anything..Ash didnt give any interview saying why she split,or why she is dating anyone....Thus I choose not to believe speculation,not only concerning ash,concerning any celebrity....I only believe interviews...There is a speculation doing rounds that RAni is having an affair with Aditya chopra,which I dont believe,..Now if Rani gives an interview regarding this,I would believe it....

People judge Ash based on speculation..SO if the media says that she's dating Abhishek,people would blindly believe it,and would blindly say that she's there to ruin abhisheks' life....But when the media reported that Karan and Mona were together in goa,people chose not to believe that....That's bias...If anything negative is written about one we dont like,we have a field day,but if anything negative is said about the favourites,defense would galore...Not only here,everywhere..In the KYPH forum,people would go to any level to prove that a speculation about neha is false,and some would capitalize on it and would start mocking neha..Both,which is wrong...Say anything negative about HGT,fans would go berserk ...Mostly,all fans are biased,and that's very natural...Only that some dont agree that they are biased

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so its alright if mona guffaws in an un lady like manner and is sooo darn hyper BUT its wrong if Ash puts on an accent--because Charlize Theron who is South African and has a South african accent sounds american at times and british at times in the L'oreal ads by magical powers--so that the GLOBAL audience can understand her;

its okay if mona denies K-O who is pretty much ever around her and that is speculation even though mona has denied it in print BUT ash is judged based on rumours and speculation???she said in an intvw that she wasnt dating abhi but all her movies were with abhi and HR and thus the link-up with abhi!!now if that were to be a lie; the ash fans wuld ask why she lied..unless of course they were blind devotees..however at this moment the fact that it is a lie does not have evidence; however there is evidence against mona's denials about her relationship with karan....

and like Buffie said--its only a few people that can admit they are biased!!!
Edited by legallyblonde21 - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

about Ash's dating men....Well,Not going to repeat as its of no use..SO emancipated women,would continue talking about how its so wrong for a woman to end her relationship,and then call men chauvinists.I agree completely with u buffie that if she isnt happy in a relationship ,she should break free from it and I never made an issue of it .

Then why did you say the following:

"and one cant deny the other fact that she dumped vivek when he wasnt in the peak or when she found someone more popular than him "

she never left one guy,saw another and now going out with the third one ( this si from whatever i heard from articles

All is aid was what i disliked abt her from what i saw in her interviews just the same way as u dislike Mona from her interviews .Talk about hypocrisy again! 🀒 ...But heaven forbid,if anyone says that Mona dumped Karan for bollywood,ppl would say that its her life,her choice...... πŸ‘ see again you just now said that its wrong to assume things bcoz we dont know them personally and read thier thoughts or know their side of the story and here u come up with another assumption .........dont contradict urself buffie

I never said that,I only said ki if anyone in future says that.....

Tina,I had only said "about Ash dumping vivek...How would you'll feel if I say that Mona dumped Karan for bollywood,and then when she was dumped by bobby pushkar,she went back to KaranπŸ˜›...Because,that's instantly what comes to the mind when we suddenly see articles galore about MS-MM....I know this sounds preposterous,but just giving people a dose of their own medicine"....I didnt say that,I just asked how ppl would feel if I say that...Because,I have never been bothered about the Mona MM relationship,even last year...I was just comparing people's reaction

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Buffie, if I have nothing to do with Ash/Abhi/Mona/Ko and you have nothing to do with them, then there are no arguments. Arguments only happen when we like or dislike a PUBLIC FIGURE. Its just mere discussions on celebrities. Its not as GENERAL as X, Y or Z. Celebrities will always be picked on because every one believes in what they read, watch or listen about them through Media or their friends. How much truth is there no one can really judge.
If you are scared of same thing happening to you or me or our nears or dears, Buffie we have got lot smaller parameters to deal with. We have a limited set of people we are scared of if we break up in our relationship or we loose sone one special. It is hard to deal with even within your family and friends initially, but we always find our wau out and get onto our lives. Its not people, its us who decide WHO WE ARE, WE SHOULD NOT LET THE SOCIETY DECIDE WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE LIKE THIS. But unfortunately for Celebrities, its THE GENERAL PUBLIC who decides who they are based on their actions ON/OFF screen.
I sometimes feel bad for so many BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE. We only feel the pain when it happens to us. We read about so many accidents around the world every day and its just an accident for us, but when same accident happens in our life, it is a TRAGEDY. Aren't we always HYPOCRITICAL?
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh dear, I thought you guys must have kissed and made up by now πŸ˜†

Anyway, lage raho!!! πŸ˜†
mermaid_QT thumbnail
No no no Hansa!

Lets force them to kiss and make up.... i am sure they'd love to.

qt
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

Whew! So KO for once was not hanging around her! πŸ˜†

I though he was fevicol ka majboot jod πŸ˜†

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

No no no Hansa!

Lets force them to kiss and make up.... i am sure they'd love to.

qt

πŸ˜†

Omg, I laughed so much today - first there was this ridiculous post on the kaajal forum that Dev is going to rape Kaajal, now the thought of Tina, Buffie, Sheena and Neelam - πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'm in fits - oh, god, my tummy is hurting now πŸ˜†

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

πŸ˜†

Omg, I laughed so much today - first there was this ridiculous post on the kaajal forum that Dev is going to rape Kaajal, now the thought of Tina, Buffie, Sheena and Neelam - πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'm in fits - oh, god, my tummy is hurting now πŸ˜†

Hum to aise hee hai ji.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saadde naal raho ge to aish karoge, zindagi ke saare maze cach laroge-------saadde naal-----ho ho saade naalπŸ˜†

Keep laughing Hansa.