Why's Mona claiming that she's still sing

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Why's Mona claiming that she's still single?

For Mona Singh, the year seems to have started on a good note. While her hidden dancing skills have brought her appreciation from the audience in Jhalak Dikhhlaja, she's also lost a few kilos in the bargain. So it was a svelte Mona who brought in her birthday on Sunday. And it was a double celebration of sorts as it was her mother's birthday too! While the birthday girl was gifted dancing shoes by her choreographer Tobey, Mona gifted her mother diamond jewellery. And while the girl has gone hoarse proclaiming that she's single, sources say that Karan Oberoi is still very much a part of her life. Although he wasn't present at the sets where the birthday celebrations took place, the question is, did a separate celebration also take place? Well, that's something only Mona can reveal!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
IF ANYONE IS ARDUOUS FAN OF MONA THEN LOOK AT HER EYES ....................... OR LOOK AT AA EYES.

MY RESPECT FOR MONA AGAIN INCREASED WHEN SHE GIFTED DIAMOND TO HER MOTHER. A MOTHER IS WHAT WHICH IS A REAL DIAMOND TO THEIR KIDS.

LOVE YOU MONA. I PRAY TO GOD FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN EVERY PATH OF YOUR LIFE.

DIAMOND IS NEVER PRECIOUS THAN OUR MOM .............. BUT WE GIFT IT TO HER TO FEEL MOTHER IS PRECIOUS TO US.

KO -------- ops don't have time to think about MM.

cutiepies thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoj_Tina fan

Why's Mona claiming that she's still single?

For Mona Singh, the year seems to have started on a good note. While her hidden dancing skills have brought her appreciation from the audience in Jhalak Dikhhlaja, she's also lost a few kilos in the bargain. So it was a svelte Mona who brought in her birthday on Sunday. And it was a double celebration of sorts as it was her mother's birthday too! While the birthday girl was gifted dancing shoes by her choreographer Tobey, Mona gifted her mother diamond jewellery. And while the girl has gone hoarse proclaiming that she's single, sources say that Karan Oberoi is still very much a part of her life. Although he wasn't present at the sets where the birthday celebrations took place, the question is, did a separate celebration also take place? Well, that's something only Mona can reveal!

article pic.

No Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan no 1 jjkn

IF ANYONE IS ARDUOUS FAN OF MONA THEN LOOK AT HER EYES ....................... OR LOOK AT AA EYES.

MY RESPECT FOR MONA AGAIN INCREASED WHEN SHE GIFTED DIAMOND TO HER MOTHER. A MOTHER IS WHAT WHICH IS A REAL DIAMOND TO THEIR KIDS.

LOVE YOU MONA. I PRAY TO GOD FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN EVERY PATH OF YOUR LIFE.

DIAMOND IS NEVER PRECIOUS THAN OUR MOM .............. BUT WE GIFT IT TO HER TO FEEL MOTHER IS PRECIOUS TO US.

KO -------- ops don't have time to think about MM.

wow!! Loved it!!!!!!!! 😛👏👏

veekay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hearing her sing with Karan made me think that Karan should include her in his Band-group.Wishing Mona all the very Best in her life(including Karan)!   
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail

What a lovely picture of Mona. Thanks yaar. 👏 😃

She is a good singer indeed. Just recall makeover days at Mauritius when she sang infront KO.

Later I was surprised when KO acted as Raghav.

Edited by fan no 1 jjkn - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail
Sorry to say,but when Aishwarya Rai doesnt acknowledge her man,she's called fake..I reckon the same adjective should be used for Mona too....But no,Mona's the epitome of vivaciousness and effervescence...Sorry,I didnt mean to spread negativism,but this is what I gathered after reading this......Just goes to prove that favourites' frailities are often turned a blind eye to,and another person is bashed for EXACTLY the SAME reason..TAlk abut hypocrisy!
mermaid_QT thumbnail
good point buffie, i agree..

but "fans' blind support" is what WARMTH of personality brings to you as a gift. One has to earn it and it takes efforts.   
Being the prettiest ice maiden in the galaxy can only bring men fantasising / great eye candy..
being a warm soul (through about 70% of one's actions as a person) can bring a fan base that will SUPPORT your good as well as questionable behaviour..

I guess Mona is reaping benefits for being the warm kind. Rani Mukherjee is another example of that. Even if she makes a rude statement once in a while / denies men in her life, she'll be the friendly chirpy sweet girl. Aishwarya fails in that over and over again. hence the hypocracy!! 😆 😆

qt
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

good point buffie, i agree..

but "fans' blind support" is what WARMTH of personality brings to you as a gift. One has to earn it and it takes efforts.   
Being the prettiest ice maiden in the galaxy can only bring men fantasising / great eye candy..
being a warm soul (through about 70% of one's actions as a person) can bring a fan base that will SUPPORT your good as well as questionable behaviour..

I guess Mona is reaping benefits for being the warm kind. Rani Mukherjee is another example of that. Even if she makes a rude statement once in a while / denies men in her life, she'll be the friendly chirpy sweet girl. Aishwarya fails in that over and over again. hence the hypocracy!! 😆 😆

qt

Yes QT,I agree here...I like Aishwarya,but no refuting the fact that she is a very private person who doesnt give the scribes even an inkling of her private life,she never acknowledges the man she's dating, doesnt suck up to "uncles"/who doesnt get embroiled in a mudslinging match....She comes acorss as perfect(atleast she tries to be),and since she's only human,and thus she just CANNOT be perfect,people start nitpicking and finding faults😊

Yes,and I completely agree with you,the ones who come across as warm,never mind if the "warmth" is a show off,and the person a feigner would be defended for everything they do....a ka some people in this very forum itself,who get away with everything....but the blunt ones are the public enemy,even though they might not be exactly what they are perceived to be,but still thanks to their screwed up PR, they are tagged diabolical,nd the ones with a good PR  have a halo surrounding them......Rani is the perfect example,even she denies the link ups/doesnt talk about them/if she stonewalls questions,she is cut all the flak,only because she has been successful in building up her image.....and that's precisely what biasness is all about..defend the favourites and bash the other person for the SAME faults,then deny that they arent hypocritical at all ....And biasness is just not tenable at any cost

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first of all; even though i understand the comparison and nush's POV--whyyy in the name of everything dear to man are we comparing one of the world's most gorgeous women to Mona "oh soooo chubby in that sari" Singh 😕 >>>>>my opinion as to how she looks in that pic; she looks just like smriti and thinking of how she screeched about her weight loss😡

and yes---wouldnt the same action by two people be given the same name??its truly hypocritical--and has Abhi been caught on camera visiting Ash; does he make statements like--"i m here for ash"??K-O is making statements like that and far from acknowledging him Mona just denies his existence and the poooor fellow is soo smitten and besotted that he will continue following her around like a puppy...

And QT--Ash when met at the Provoked sets was verryyy gracious with her fans whereas the less said about Rani's rudeness to the girls who were extras on KANK only because they wanted to be around SRK, the better; those girls didnt wanna talk to Rani--they wanted to see SRK so why was it that Rani said they were bothering the crew whereas when SRK heard about them wanting to meet him before they went away, he asked for a few mins from Karan and went to oblige them with autographs and pics....

thus the BLINDDDD devotees shall forgive rani's rudeness and find an excuse but then will call ash fake??strange how in a recent intvw the so called "ice maiden" blushed away to glory when asked about abhishek bachchan 😛
Edited by legallyblonde21 - 17 years ago