Frequent Posters

moondust thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
When will this KandM chakkar end? 🤢
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: moondust

hey, the answer to that as given by mona herself in an interview I posted earlier.
according to her comments, it will stop as soon as she finds her "TALL,  NOT SO DARK & DEFINITELY HANDSOME" prince.  😆

qt
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moondust

Eggjactly!🤢 Why dont they just admit that they r dating each other??😕

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Well,No one spoke about Ash's other idiosyncrasies.....and Neelam di,dont contradict yourself.😆.I only agree about Mona's Warmth Personality not about who is biased and who is not and I don't contradict myself and I also agree that liking or disliking someone is your personal choice but I don't know why you guys started comparing Ash with Mona..you say that you like Mona because you see certain good aspects of her..SO i too see Ash's plus points(as I dont see anything wrong in her giggling..she's just being herself..when other celebrities can guffaw,howl and shriek,and when we dont raise even a single eyebrow,because we like that person or because we find nothing wrong in it,why blame Ash for giggling😕..If screeching can be condoned,so can giggling...again,just applying common logic😛)..Its your choice that you like Ash's giggle in interview but most of average viewers don't like her fake giggling. and it shows in her movies too..So why are you calling me biased😕...and you yourself did agree with QT,who inturn agreed that people are biased when it comes to favourites..thus when you're concuring with her,it means you agreed to the fact that fans are biased..that's plainly what I said😊..Secondly,Ash never claimed herself that she's the most beautiful woman..Other people say so,she has not till date ever even called herself beautiful..Its other wannabies who talk as to how gorgeous they look when they have lost weight/after a makeover etc...Ash never talks about her looks,she only says that she is grateful to god....thus your statement "someone who claims to be the most beautiful person  is wrong,as Ash never claims anything about herself..that's not her forte

The greatest virtue in a person is to be impartial,to be judicious....not all can be that...Loving the favourites is very much what everyone does,accepting faults of the favourites needs graciousness and liberality,something most people dont possess

Besides,why do some think that I'm talking about them..guilty conscience pricks is it😉😆...I hadnt taken any names,so why lose sleep out of paranoia😆Buffie don't deny that you don't mention names in your comments. Its ok if you want to compare your favourites but don't pick on other people for no reason.

about Ash dumping vivek...How would you'll feel if I say that Mona dumped Karan for bollywood,and then when she was dumped by bobby pushkar,she went back to Karan😛..Mona never dumped or accepted her relationship with KO not because of Bollywood. Every intelligent woman wants to take her time and think very carefully because they declare their realtionship in Public because she wants to have a long term relationship at this age. She is not 16 or 18 amymore that she can change her friends every day. Its her life and she has every right to think over it many times..Because,that's instantly what comes to the mind when we suddenly see articles galore about MS-MM...Or maybe a cheap publicity tactic employed by Mona for JDJ...Because,if mona just needed a friend,gaurav was there...why karan😕....Either they are really dating,or a publicity gimmick....and about Ash dumping vivek for someone better,Ash and ABhishek are NOT dating,as abhi himself said that they are just good friends in an Aaj tak interview😛..and even Ash said that she's linked to abhishek only because she's doing 3 movies with him,and that makes people think that there's more than meets the eye,when there's absolutely nothing.....and if in future,its proved that abhishek/ash lied and that they are INDEED dating,I wouldnt cut him/her any slack too,only because he/she is my favourite actor..they'd be called a liar too......STop assuming things people,speak only when corroborated with solid proof(like how mona contradicted herself etc)....

Well,people are so clearly biased here,and no point in arguing about it,as not everyone are like QT to accept....and quite uderstandable too,no one likes to think they are wrong

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

.I only agree about Mona's Warmth Personality not about who is biased and who is not and I don't contradict myself and I also agree that liking or disliking someone is your personal choice but I don't know why you guys started comparing Ash with Mona..

Why cant they be compared.....Agreed,comparing them on the work front is idiocy,as Ash is just in a totally different league alltogether,but here is a simple example,of how people (not you,I didnt mention your name,but since you chose to reply to what I had said,I had to reply) defend their favourites,but bash the ones they dont like

Both are in the public eye,and this was just a very simple example...SO Mona is entitled to deny her relationship,as afterall its her prerogative,but if Ash denies,people say that she is wrong because she didnt acknowledge her man...Again,I didnt initially intend to point fingers at anyone of this forum,but there was a thread in DM,about this issue wherein people had lambasted Ash for not being faithful to Vivek,not acknowledging his presence ,dumping him at the proverbial altar etc...thus I was simply applying the SAME logic for Mona....If Ppl say that Ash made Vivek run behind her like a puppy,so is Mona making KO follow her...I know this sounds preposterous,but just giving people a dose of their own medicine😃

Its your choice that you like Ash's giggle in interview but most of average viewers don't like her fake giggling. and it shows in her movies too..

That's your personal opinion,and the reason why all this talk ensued is because when I spoke about Ash being blasted for something,but mona being glorified for the SAME reason,you chose to bring in other aspects about Ash's personality,which had no relevance to this thread,as this is all about a celebrity denying her relationship.....It didnt have anything remotely to do with Ash's other idiosyncrasies like giggling(if we had to launch ourselves into a tirade match,One could say so much about Mona's fakeness too....Mona's contradictions et al,but this topic not having anything to do with other aspects,lets not digress)....The reason I brought in the analogy is because people in general(again reiterating,I didnt mean you per se,but talking in general) condone the acts of their favourite and launch into vitriolic panning of the ones whom they dont like

Buffie don't deny that you don't mention names in your comments. Its ok if you want to compare your favourites but don't pick on other people for no reason.

Did I😕😆...WHere did I take names,.....Quoting myself again

Where did I take names😕😉

You concured with QT,thus I gathered that you agreed that you're biased😆..QT very eloquently put the fact that the warm personality earns one the fancraze and fanbase,the base which would defend every fault....OR what QT very euphemistically said was that fans are biased towards their favourites..and that's what you seconded😆

Mona never dumped or accepted her relationship with KO not because of Bollywood. Every intelligent woman wants to take her time and think very carefully because they declare their realtionship in Public because she wants to have a long term relationship at this age. She is not 16 or 18 amymore that she can change her friends every day. Its her life and she has every right to think over it many times..

SO cut Ash the slack too😆.....If a mere speculation about Mona can be defended saying all these words in defense,same applies to other celebrities too.....Why glorify the favourites,and castigate the "non favourites" for the SAME mistake......😕

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well, may i add and reiterate what nush said that Ash is always very humble when accepting terms like--"one of the world's most gorgeous women" and its not just some who say that BUT that has been the way she has been greeted umpteen times; plus E! had her in their list of top 10; time had her in 101 most influential people and rolling stone called her the hottest thing since chicken tikka--BUT ash herself has never said anything that would come across as bragging about her looks.

Also, ash would neverrr everr guffaw loudly; or show the public footage of her and her beau where they were singing "pal pal har pal" and "nail cutter 😆 aka nain katai" or whine about petty marks--has she to date whined about being runner up to Sush at Miss india??

And if mona really had nothing to do with K-O why is he the one at her rehearsals; wasn't GG free??? 😕 he has been following her around all this time and she didn't even give him the time of the day..why is he yet around her??But oh pardon me, its the great mona singh and so all is pardoned, but goodness forbid an elegant, well-spoken, down-to-earth fiercely-protective-of-her-privacy world famous star was to choose not to divulge the status of her relationship; goodness forbid!!Howw hypocritical!!

do remember--what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gancer 😊

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 17 years ago
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oops

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 17 years ago
Sharmii thumbnail
Ash=humble???
she is one the most 'proudest' human ...Its spoils her beauty!!she doesn seem beautiful to me anymore....
NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

well, may i add and reiterate what nush said that Ash is always very humble when accepting terms like--"one of the world's most gorgeous women" and its not just some who say that BUT that has been the way she has been greeted umpteen times; plus E! had her in their list of top 10; time had her in 101 most influential people and rolling stone called her the hottest thing since chicken tikka--BUT ash herself has never said anything that would come across as bragging about her looks.

Also, ash would neverrr everr guffaw loudly; or show the public footage of her and her beau where they were singing "pal pal har pal" and "nail cutter 😆 aka nain katai" or whine about petty marks--has she to date whined about being runner up to Sush at Miss india??

And if mona really had nothing to do with K-O why is he the one at her rehearsals; wasn't GG free??? 😕 he has been following her around all this time and she didn't even give him the time of the day..why is he yet around her??But oh pardon me, its the great mona singh and so all is pardoned, but goodness forbid an elegant, well-spoken, down-to-earth fiercely-protective-of-her-privacy world famous star was to choose not to divulge the status of her relationship; goodness forbid!!Howw hypocritical!!

do remember--what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gancer 😊

Say what more you know about Ash. After  all, the fans talk about is ONE SIDE of their favourites. They don't know the dark side of their favourite. You think this is not hypocritical?? Its KO's  precious time he wants to use for his FAVOURITE. We are talking about Mona not declaring her relationship because she wants to take her time. I don't care why KO goes after her and how much he likes her. I don't even care how far Abhi and Ash her gone in their relationship. All I know is this woman is dumping one man over other for few years. Well it is entirely upto her how many men she wants to dump before her REAL RELATIONSHIP. But when you are a Celebrity, public do notice everything and make even a bigger deal about small things.

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: a4j4ever

Ash=humble???
she is one the most 'proudest' human ...Its spoils her beauty!!she doesn seem beautiful to me anymore....

One main point is,before accusing,state the reasons.....Like,just calling names implies that one is calumniating...Cite examples as to where ash comes across as "proud"....Cite one example where she has gloated about her her achievments...Cite one example where Ash has been rude to her fans....Cite the reasons,as otherwise,the accusation doesnt hold ground!

Condoning the blatent bragging of people like SS,and condemning the "apparent" bragging of Ash seems preposterous..I'm not saying this because i like Ash,but before accusing,One always has to give reasons.....If the reason happens to be just a personal opinion,then one shouldnt be contradicting other's personal opinions😊

I can say that Ash is humble,because I know people who have met her in person,and who found her to be realy cordial and very friendly...Ditto for John Bipasha and Amitabh Bachchan too..Whereas Priety and Rani,who otherwise come across as bubly and warm respectively are known to have the worst of attitudes when met in private....priety not that much(only at times does she come across as unfriendly),but Rani and KAreena..very much🤢

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago