Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

good point buffie, i agree..

but "fans' blind support" is what WARMTH of personality brings to you as a gift. One has to earn it and it takes efforts.   
Being the prettiest ice maiden in the galaxy can only bring men fantasising / great eye candy..
being a warm soul (through about 70% of one's actions as a person) can bring a fan base that will SUPPORT your good as well as questionable behaviour..

I guess Mona is reaping benefits for being the warm kind. Rani Mukherjee is another example of that. Even if she makes a rude statement once in a while / denies men in her life, she'll be the friendly chirpy sweet girl. Aishwarya fails in that over and over again. hence the hypocracy!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

qt

You said it all. Mona is indeed a perfect example of  WARMTH PERSONALITY and yes she did earn her fame not with her looks but with her talent and politeness.

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

You said it all. Mona is indeed a perfect example of  WARMTH PERSONALITY and yes she did earn her fame not with her looks but with her talent and politeness.

so you agree that ppl are biased.....πŸ˜†..Chalo,that would do....So now people are reasoning out as to why they are biasedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

defend the favourites and bash the other person for the SAME faults,then deny that they arent hypocritical at all ....And biasness is just not tenable at any cost

I completely agree with you here.  I guess it requires a certain maturity (uncommon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  to accept that one is biased / hypocritical. 
I am definitely hypocritical.  If Abhishek were to do exactly what say.. SRK does, I will refute Abhi till I die, while I'll call SRK useless piece of proud shit! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Well argued Buffie!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

QT
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

And QT--Ash when met at the Provoked sets was verryyy gracious with her fans whereas the less said about Rani's rudeness to the girls who were extras on KANK only because they wanted to be around SRK, the better; those girls didnt wanna talk to Rani--they wanted to see SRK so why was it that Rani said they were bothering the crew whereas when SRK heard about them wanting to meet him before they went away, he asked for a few mins from Karan and went to oblige them with autographs and pics....

thus the BLINDDDD devotees shall forgive rani's rudeness and find an excuse but then will call ash fake??strange how in a recent intvw the so called "ice maiden" blushed away to glory when asked about abhishek bachchan πŸ˜›

I know blondie.. I agree & am not supporting such behaviour either..
I am blinded by one and only abhishek.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the rest, i don;t support / refute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

qt
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whew! So KO for once was not hanging around her! πŸ˜†
NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

so you agree that ppl are biased.....πŸ˜†..Chalo,that would do....So now people are reasoning out as to why they are biasedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't agree that I am biased. I say what I see about a person. I see some good qualities in Mona and I comment on that and may be people are biased about certain someone who claims to be the most beautiful person but canoot impress me and so many others.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

I don't agree that I am biased. I say what I see about a person. I see some good qualities in Mona and I comment on that and may be people are biased about certain someone who claims to be the most beautiful person but canoot impress me and so many others.

I agree, Moreover I Find ash to be fake not bcoz of her denying her relationship with abhishek but bcoz of the 60 minutes interview that I saw off her where her fake giggles and accent put me off .Thats my personal opinion of what i saw off her in that interview. Her answers were .....well less said the better and she in turn shot back uncomfortable questions to the host who was easily 60+ year old man and one cant deny the other fact that she dumped vivek when he wasnt in the peak or when she found someone more popular than him (I dont blame her ,its her personal choice and thats fine )

I have already said before that I dont understand why Mona is still denying her relationship with karan .............but that doesnt take anything away from my opinion of Ash after seeing her 60 minute interviews so I dont find both of them connected at all coz the reasons why I like Mona and dislike Ash are completely different .

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I agree, Moreover I Find ash to be fake not bcoz of her denying her relationship with abhishek but bcoz of the 60 minutes interview that I saw off her where her fake giggles and accent put me off .Thats my personal opinion of what i saw off her in that interview. Her answers were .....well less said the better and she in turn shot back uncomfortable questions to the host who was easily 60+ year old man and one cant deny the other fact that she dumped vivek when he wasnt in the peak or when she found someone more popular than him (I dont blame her ,its her personal choice and thats fine )

I have already said before that I dont understand why Mona is still denying her relationship with karan .............but that doesnt take anything away from my opinion of Ash after seeing her 60 minute interviews so I dont find both of them connected at all coz the reasons why I like Mona and dislike Ash are completely different .

Well,No one spoke about Ash's other idiosyncrasies.....and Neelam di,dont contradict yourself.πŸ˜†..you say that you like Mona because you see certain good aspects of her..SO i too see Ash's plus points(as I dont see anything wrong in her giggling..she's just being herself..when other celebrities can guffaw,howl and shriek,and when we dont raise even a single eyebrow,because we like that person or because we find nothing wrong in it,why blame Ash for gigglingπŸ˜•..If screeching can be condoned,so can giggling...again,just applying common logicπŸ˜›)...So why are you calling me biasedπŸ˜•...and you yourself did agree with QT,who inturn agreed that people are biased when it comes to favourites..thus when you're concuring with her,it means you agreed to the fact that fans are biased..that's plainly what I said😊..Secondly,Ash never claimed herself that she's the most beautiful woman..Other people say so,she has not till date ever even called herself beautiful..Its other wannabies who talk as to how gorgeous they look when they have lost weight/after a makeover etc...Ash never talks about her looks,she only says that she is grateful to god....thus your statement "someone who claims to be the most beautiful person  is wrong,as Ash never claims anything about herself..that's not her forte

The greatest virtue in a person is to be impartial,to be judicious....not all can be that...Loving the favourites is very much what everyone does,accepting faults of the favourites needs graciousness and liberality,something most people dont possess

Besides,why do some think that I'm talking about them..guilty conscience pricks is itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I hadnt taken any names,so why lose sleep out of paranoiaπŸ˜†

about Ash dumping vivek...How would you'll feel if I say that Mona dumped Karan for bollywood,and then when she was dumped by bobby pushkar,she went back to KaranπŸ˜›...Because,that's instantly what comes to the mind when we suddenly see articles galore about MS-MM...Or maybe a cheap publicity tactic employed by Mona for JDJ...Because,if mona just needed a friend,gaurav was there...why karanπŸ˜•....Either they are really dating,or a publicity gimmick....and about Ash dumping vivek for someone better,Ash and ABhishek are NOT dating,as abhi himself said that they are just good friends in an Aaj tak interviewπŸ˜›..and even Ash said that she's linked to abhishek only because she's doing 3 movies with him,and that makes people think that there's more than meets the eye,when there's absolutely nothing.....and if in future,its proved that abhishek/ash lied and that they are INDEED dating,I wouldnt cut him/her any slack too,only because he/she is my favourite actor..they'd be called a liar too......STop assuming things people,speak only when corroborated with solid proof(like how mona contradicted herself etc)....

Well,people are so clearly biased here,and no point in arguing about it,as not everyone are like QT to accept....and quite uderstandable too,no one likes to think they are wrong

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
buffie u are still awake or do u rise early .........wow
momogrl21 thumbnail
FIRST-wow,i loved reading the comments! πŸ‘ simply wonderful πŸ‘ πŸ‘

SECOND-why are all these sources saying Mona has lost weight when she looks pretty big in that pic? πŸ˜• Her arms still look quite porky

THIRD-If Mona says she's single--->i'll be ready to believe that! πŸ˜› 😊 God, I don't even care πŸ˜†