Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs_fun2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Jhanvi,

Loved the chapter... Looks like "aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai"... Really the liked the way Jo tried to get into MD's cabin and he gave her the key! Put a big smile on my face... She really floored him with her dance and the to-be-sasur too πŸ‘

Ramesh proposal was out of the blue but a needed event to help her take the next step to confess her feelings (hope that will not take too long)

Their SMS session was very bold and flirty in its own way

All in all, a great read and let me leave u with something for u to ponder upon:
update chapter 20 soon ... Puhlease!
πŸ˜†
hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harshu27

hiii awsum mindblowing chaptr as usul no doubt found it v funny spcly wen jodha durin lunch tme tries 2 entr jalal's cabin and its lockd and she tryin 2 opn and nick of tme he cums 2 giv d keys 2 opn it d way she ws surprisd of his appearance πŸ˜† really funny so finly jodha bk 2 regal dats gd fr hr and also fr jalal πŸ˜‰ hmmm akhir luv stry kaise aage badegi πŸ˜† its nice 2 knw jodha is fond of beach and read dat their planning 2 beach resort in mangalore dat ws highlite fr me thou it dint wrkd out   πŸ˜† obviously cz its my native plce ohhh Ramesh I found pain in d neck initially d way u describd d conditions I tght iis jalal who is proposing dn I realisd ohh its dat Ramesh ahh I ws actuly xcitd bt aftr readin all my xcitmnt wnt in drain πŸ€ͺ hw silly of me πŸ˜† I 2 luvd d chat mean msgin btw jo and jalal its I thnk 1st tme dey hd such leg pulling chat and mst imp she danced in frnt of him hw coolll nywayz overall a fantastic chap thnx fr updating plz continue soon wil b waitin fr next surprise 2 happn

hi harshu.. how's life.. glad this update brought smiles on u.. haa.. heroine back to Regal and back to hero.. πŸ˜‰.. oh, you are from Mangalore? nice to know re.. u thought jalal was proposing.. 🀣.. our hero isn't that fast and that straight either.. πŸ˜†.. it looks absurd if he proposes at this stage of their relationship.. thanks for the beautiful words dear.. will update asap.. πŸ€—
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_sonai

continue soon... this wait is really a torture for us and pm me positively... will be waiting eagerly for ur pm!!!

I can send u a pm now itself, but don't expect chap 20 link pls πŸ˜‰
hemakeerti thumbnail

Thanks Rima.. will continue soon πŸ˜‰
hemakeerti thumbnail

your comment is shorter than your update request in last thread Arpita  πŸ˜†.. thanks for liking πŸ˜‰
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chunty1962

Wonderful update.You have a good sense of humour. Jodha is very lucky to have such kind of friends.You are incomparable how well you have written the conversations.Jodha and jalal's first chat was amazing .Finally she overcome all her reservations and performed . His one appreciation meant everything to her. She very well knew how to tackle situations. Like  jalal teasing session.Looking forward to your story.

thank u chunty.. awee.. glad u find the humor laughable.. πŸ˜†..  wow.. u fetched so many compliments for me.. I'm shamelessly ☺️☺️☺️..  thank you for your sweet message.. 😳
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Jahnu meri jaanπŸ€—
πŸ‘ Just loved the the update.A brilliant piece of writing .
Will write a long comment soon as I am on my way to school for parent and teachers meet up.

three emos for 3 lines.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamahankal

Wow wowww wowww

Simply wowww.
M still in trance
Reading it n absorbing it
It was worth a wait
Thank you darling
Nailed it
Will write again
MuahπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

thanks devi.. till date no one has pounded with so many update requests as you did.. πŸ˜†.. and glad your wait was over.. πŸ€—.. keep absorbing till I write next chapter please.. πŸ˜‰
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sireesha76

Congrats for the new thread hema

loved the update

Thank u sireesha.. 😳
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexniko

Nice, looking forward to the next chappy, you are an excellent writer😊

Hi rexniko.. thanks for taking time and commenting.. and thank u for the compliment.. but u'll amend soon once u get a taste of other writings in IF.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰