Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mushat

Congraz for the new thread πŸ₯³

Another mind blowing update di...from the beginning to the last line except the ramesh proposal loved the chapter.. though I liked how jodha tackle the situation...
Finally jodha is back at regal...loved jodha and divya's convo...
and then jalal - jodha chat session.. I can imagine akdha teasing each other..I really thought jodha will sing the goa wala song and jalal will recognize her..
...awesome chapter di ...
BTW what does 'habba'mean??
and thank you so much for the pm:):)
and continue soon..

Hi Nishat.. how r u doing.. thanks for your comments dear.. goa wala song is long way to go dear.. πŸ˜†
and if Jodha sings that in official dining and Jalal recognizes her, it'd look like "Yaadon ki baarat" song situation.. 🀣.. ramesh proposal is to act as a catalyst re.. it has to be there πŸ˜‰
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...rio...

Awesmee chappy Hemu di!!!just wow...i lovd the trial of unlocking the door of jodha nd caught red handed 🀣 yeh ladki v nah!!nd the msgs r soo chweeettt...nd who the holy shit is this Ramesh???how dares he to propose jodha..nd the Divi-Jodha part...everythng is beyond perfect...nd jodha's dancing..i also love dancing...jodha wants jalal's love and attention nd vice versa..nd i think soon it will b cleard to the both...nd the bargain of bharpaai for jalal's mobi 🀣 thankz fr d pm..love u..

Hi Prithi.. πŸ€—.. Ramesh is Jodha's colleague.. and how'd he know that she isn't made for him.. he gave his try.. πŸ˜† .. Jodha wants Jalal's love?? where did I say that madam.. glad u enjoyed all the parts thoroughly.. πŸ˜‰.. love ya.. πŸ€—
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathi025

Amazing update hema

Texting n desperately waiting for his replies...admiring each other ...so many developments
The perfect guy she imagined is Mr MD??

Hi Prathi.. thanks for liking.. of course it has to be MD πŸ˜†
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs_fun2

Hey Jhanvi,

Loved the chapter... Looks like "aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai"... Really the liked the way Jo tried to get into MD's cabin and he gave her the key! Put a big smile on my face... She really floored him with her dance and the to-be-sasur too πŸ‘

Ramesh proposal was out of the blue but a needed event to help her take the next step to confess her feelings (hope that will not take too long)

Their SMS session was very bold and flirty in its own way

All in all, a great read and let me leave u with something for u to ponder upon:
update chapter 20 soon ... Puhlease!
πŸ˜†

Hi Rachana.. πŸ€—.. haa.. aag is augmenting with every update.. πŸ˜‰.. of course.. the tune, the steps and the girl.. all are perfect package.. πŸ˜‰ .. yeah.. that proposal is gonna be a catalyst.. πŸ˜‰..
SMS convo.. unexpectedly informal one.. when one has no work at office such things only happen.. πŸ˜†..
chap 20 soon.. sure.. sure.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Deepasub thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Awesome update Jahnu!
Love the turn of your story.

What a chit chat of love bytes. Too cute.
Detail comments later dearπŸ˜‰
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

Hi Nishat.. how r u doing.. thanks for your comments dear.. goa wala song is long way to go dear.. πŸ˜†
and if Jodha sings that in official dining and Jalal recognizes her, it'd look like "Yaadon ki baarat" song situation.. 🀣.. ramesh proposal is to act as a catalyst re.. it has to be there πŸ˜‰

Di...I m fine :):)
bus todhi thi di busy with studies..
9feb se exam hai na...
yaadon ki baarat
🀣
di mujhe Ramesh naam se problem ho raha hai woh 5 star wala ramesh mujhe yaad aa gaya
🀣 I know it's weird...
habba ka meaning batao na ..woh Jo said na ...habba ..he is not angry with me...mujhe south Indian kuch dishes ke naam
..and ille means No itna hi south Indian ati hai woh bhi chennai express dekhne ke baad
. 🀣
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Di...I m fine :):)
bus todhi thi di busy with studies..
9feb se exam hai na...
yaadon ki baarat
🀣
di mujhe Ramesh naam se problem ho raha hai woh 5 star wala ramesh mujhe yaad aa gaya
🀣 I know it's weird...
habba ka meaning batao na ..woh Jo said na ...habba ..he is not angry with me...mujhe south Indian kuch dishes ke naam
..and ille means No itna hi south Indian ati hai woh bhi chennai express dekhne ke baad
. 🀣

habba isn't a word dear.. its Thank god kind of expression.. actual word is abbaa.. I added a h to it.. πŸ˜†.. Ramesh.. Suresh.. that ad naa.. 🀣 .. how long are ur exams?
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepasub

πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Awesome update Jahnu!
Love the turn of your story.

What a chit chat of love bytes. Too cute.
Detail comments later dearπŸ˜‰

Deeps ... did u read it all over?
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't know about that tune from takshak but came to know from the link u provided...
it's reall a lovely tune!!
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

habba isn't a word dear.. its Thank god kind of expression.. actual word is abbaa.. I added a h to it.. πŸ˜†.. Ramesh.. Suresh.. that ad naa.. 🀣 .. how long are ur exams?

wohi add ...Zara socho ek hath mein 5 star leke Jo ko propose kar raha hai 🀣
ohhh...I got it now... ek word shikh gayi mein...
exam ...Mon ko hons ke 2 papers
Tues ko general ke 2 papers and thurs ko ek aur general ke 2 papers:'(:'(:'(:'(