Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jjlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jodhas entry in agraaa was a blast (can't calm down) i am happy that even before the first footstep she put jalals so called badi ammi in her place👍🏼😳

Coming to jalals ammi (also jodhas) she is always the queen we loved..hope she helps joja to come closer...also waiting for salima and our sweet rahim

Then comes jalals favourite begum, begum rukaiya..good to see Jodhas attitude while talking to her

Now where the hell is prince charming or our majesty..he left Jodha and didn't come to see how his beloved is adjusting in his hell of harem...i hope Jodha takes a good class of him with her tanas😉 about his nights with his begums

Can't wait to see their nokjhoks, tanas also how everyone will feel that the new begum is not so new in jalals life infact she is the closest person to his heart... bring Jalal back..i want confrontations

Update soon(i am very greedy)

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Forgot to add in my reply that till now you have shown a sensible, smart, shrewed and intelligent jalal, hope this continues unlike fektaas jalal, who for most part of JA was foolish enough to be a mute spectator in the nonsense behaviour of his badiii ammi and hukka madam. Also would not like to see jalal making jodha jealous through this hukka madam or any other begums, as even in the show felt below the dignity of this great emperor. Jajo dont need this cheap ITV tactics to come close as both are mature, sensible and dignified enough and again also would like to see jodha full of self respect and not the mahaan bahu taking all the crap from all the useless, good for nothing (2 Rs people😆). Atleast my aatma will be tripta for most part of the time ja jo of tv made me frustrated enough to pull my hair out when they kept on overlooking hukka and maham angaas behaviour. But still i love JA / parijat. 

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yay...you updated.....

Interesting chapter........

The scenes are very natural.....

Waiting for the first interaction between Jodha, Salima Begum and Rahim.... 

Waiting for Jalal reaction after knowing how Jodha is welcomed in Agra ( maham Anga and Ruqaiya behavior)

Hope to read some knok-jhok's between Jalal and Jodha as the story preceeds...

Eagerly waiting for their next confrontation😳....so please please update as early as possible.....😃

Edited by ssoujanya - 4 years ago
Jjlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Forgot to add in my reply that till now you have shown a sensible, smart, shrewed and intelligent jalal, hope this continues unlike fektaas jalal, who for most part of JA was foolish enough to be a mute spectator in the nonsense behaviour of his badiii ammi and hukka madam. Also would not like to see jalal making jodha jealous through this hukka madam or any other begums, as even in the show felt below the dignity of this great emperor. Jajo dont need this cheap ITV tactics to come close as both are mature, sensible and dignified enough and again also would like to see jodha full of self respect and not the mahaan bahu taking all the crap from all the useless, good for nothing (2 Rs people😆). Atleast my aatma will be tripta for most part of the time ja jo of tv made me frustrated enough to pull my hair out when they kept on overlooking hukka and maham angaas behaviour. But still i love JA / parijat. 

I don't know why but i really liked ur comment especially last part...we share same opinion girl😳

joa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!!! Poor Jodha she is mistreated in new home ...waiting to see Akdha meeting..

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jjlove

I don't know why but i really liked ur comment especially last part...we share same opinion girl😳

🤗welcome to the club of like minds.

I made such a big comment because i am still not able to come out of the trauma of screeching sounds and broken furnitures😆 and no more have the ability to digest it on ff on JA.

but i have full faith in stutis story😊

SomeoneloveJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats for your new thread 👏

mirami thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb...eager to read about first jalal and jodha's meeting in Agra... would it be angrywali meet or sarcasticwali meet or attractionwali meet etc etc...

Please update soon...

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari0706

Reserved

edited

So Jodha gets introduced to the harem and everyone already is trying to make her feel low. Hmm interesting to see how this shapes up and how does jalal meet Jodha again

Thank u dear. When they will meet again, there will be dhamaka

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy Di 

Wish to see them together happily 

Sort out these things between them 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

It will be sorted out very soon don't worry