Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Jahnu

Congo for your new thread my darling
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Jahnu😳 Mwah☺️ Thanks darling for this wonderful update... after a long long time we could see a civil conversation between leads. In jahnu language "Happpa" 😆 Finally we read it😃 I loved each and every part of it. It was such a blissful update.😳 and i hope there's lot awaiting for us to cherish

Jodha's worry about missing sweetness of AMM🤣 she was relax for few days but no more😆 and OMG! jalal's entry time is a class
🤣 Poor jodha always got trapped by him😳☺️

"
seems Vaastu of this chamber doesn't suit me at all.." OMG!🤣 I laughed hard and then in his magnetic laugh i also lost with jodha😉😆 and loved it☺️ and then PBD in new dimension... loved it core😃 eager to read more and more darling. Please show us some mercy😳 SMS chatting too cute and that saree chatting😆 i also hate to wear single pallu... rarely wearing😕 Red suit with new hair style.. she sure looking stunning na and her admiration and their eye lock... what sort of special message... I'm very keen to know that😃😛 and chairmen❤️ I love him

have to mention.. this samyu is definitely a detective😲 guessing everything correctly even with voice😊 and her first date😆

and I've to thank ramesh for this sudden proposal hope this will help jodha to think about jalal more than before and to find her answers.😳

Jahnu my darling i thoroughly enjoyed the chappy. Loved it😳 hope you get 70+ likes this time and soon century. Ok now go and write next chapter darling😃😎
Edited by Kalgi22 - 9 years ago
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all Congo on new thread...
now coming to the story its just getting awesome by every update...
lovely update di...
so jodha is back at regal.. loved jalal's plan to take out her vent up anger and loved her response after understanding his plans...
then the loveliest part of the update is jajo's text conversation... loved it di... it was so sweet...
then jo danced in front of jalal nd jalal mesmerised by her looks and dance...
loved jo's reactions knowing that he is watching her keenly...
and then the last part... how jodha answered him nd dealt with him... and lastly jo's answer to all her questions!!! We all know what is her answer but still happy that she got it now...
and lastly di thanks for the pm...
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hiii awsum mindblowing chaptr as usul no doubt found it v funny spcly wen jodha durin lunch tme tries 2 entr jalal's cabin and its lockd and she tryin 2 opn and nick of tme he cums 2 giv d keys 2 opn it d way she ws surprisd of his appearance 😆 really funny so finly jodha bk 2 regal dats gd fr hr and also fr jalal 😉 hmmm akhir luv stry kaise aage badegi 😆 its nice 2 knw jodha is fond of beach and read dat their planning 2 beach resort in mangalore dat ws highlite fr me thou it dint wrkd out   😆 obviously cz its my native plce ohhh Ramesh I found pain in d neck initially d way u describd d conditions I tght iis jalal who is proposing dn I realisd ohh its dat Ramesh ahh I ws actuly xcitd bt aftr readin all my xcitmnt wnt in drain 🤪 hw silly of me 😆 I 2 luvd d chat mean msgin btw jo and jalal its I thnk 1st tme dey hd such leg pulling chat and mst imp she danced in frnt of him hw coolll nywayz overall a fantastic chap thnx fr updating plz continue soon wil b waitin fr next surprise 2 happn Edited by harshu27 - 9 years ago
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon... this wait is really a torture for us and pm me positively... will be waiting eagerly for ur pm!!!
chunty1962 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.You have a good sense of humour. Jodha is very lucky to have such kind of friends.You are incomparable how well you have written the conversations.Jodha and jalal's first chat was amazing .Finally she overcome all her reservations and performed . His one appreciation meant everything to her. She very well knew how to tackle situations. Like  jalal teasing session.Looking forward to your story.
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res... Oh my god U updated... I will soon read it and comment... 
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jahnu meri jaan🤗
👏 Just loved the the update.A brilliant piece of writing .
Will write a long comment soon as I am on my way to school for parent and teachers meet up.
Edited by Rashmi81 - 9 years ago
devikamahankal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow wowww wowww
Simply wowww.
M still in trance
Reading it n absorbing it
It was worth a wait
Thank you darling
Nailed it
Will write again