crystalwings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice, looking forward to the next chappy, you are an excellent writer😊
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Congraz for the new thread 🥳

Another mind blowing update di...from the beginning to the last line except the ramesh proposal loved the chapter.. though I liked how jodha tackle the situation...
Finally jodha is back at regal...loved jodha and divya's convo...
and then jalal - jodha chat session.. I can imagine akdha teasing each other..I really thought jodha will sing the goa wala song and jalal will recognize her..
...awesome chapter di ...
BTW what does 'habba'mean??
and thank you so much for the pm:):)
and continue soon..Edited by mushat - 9 years ago
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesmee chappy Hemu di!!!just wow...i lovd the trial of unlocking the door of jodha nd caught red handed 🤣 yeh ladki v nah!!nd the msgs r soo chweeettt...nd who the holy shit is this Ramesh???how dares he to propose jodha..nd the Divi-Jodha part...everythng is beyond perfect...nd jodha's dancing..i also love dancing...jodha wants jalal's love and attention nd vice versa..nd i think soon it will b cleard to the both...nd the bargain of bharpaai for jalal's mobi 🤣 thankz fr d pm..love u..
Pba123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update hema
Texting n desperately waiting for his replies...admiring each other ...so many developments
The perfect guy she imagined is Mr MD??
hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _akdha.forever_

first of all congrats for new thread dii and it was such an amazing chapter diii...i loved it🤗
>> Thanks Sree..
🤗..

so our jodha was back at Regal.. Divya's interrogation was funny and jo's response to her called off wedding..she has everything prepared😉
>> Of course.. she knew what's gonna come up..

her anxiousness to meet jalal..and what a timing of this man!!! their talks hayeee 😳how jalal missed her in these 4 days that he was glad to see her own-self back and the way he pushed jodha to blurt out her rage..but jodha played the last important part which was worth because of his smile...the one she witnessed.

>> his smile.. ☺️.. anything for that.. 😉
and the most lovely part was their sms chats...it was awesome🤪though thanks to badepapa cause he gave Jo a reason to meet him but jalal being jalal..still it gave a beginning to cute chit-chat between them.☺️haha what an courier service only waiting to know how she thought to pay him back.

>> how she planned to pay him back would come up in subsequent chapters.. not so soon may be.. 😉.. badepapa's reason was genuine, remember last chapter Jalal talks of a sale deed.. that 's what the file is supposed to be..

Samyu's guy...😆 he was another character... kahan humari samyu itni baatuni and he said only 10 sentences... Opposite attracts but really in this case too kya diii😆
>> yeah.. opposites attract but being not talkative in not the only reason.. people can be reserved yet dynamic.. 😉
Jodha danced infront of jalal waaoowww..mesmerising and this ramesh type guys dont know jodha well...bas aa jate hai muh uthake😆i loved the way she handled him.
>> 🤣
the last bit where Jodha had all her answers - jalal ❤️ but will she believe it
thanks for the pm diii🤗
>> will she believe it or not comes in next update re.. thanks for being the first reader/commenter on this chapter.. 🤗🤗.. such a lovely words keeps us going
❤️❤️❤️

hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

congo for the new thread 

Thanks Rima. 😳
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: savindi.db

nice dr..tks for pm me..update soon..

thanks savini.. will update asap 😆
hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Hey Jahnu

Congo for your new thread my darling

hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Jahnu😳 Mwah☺️ Thanks darling for this wonderful update... after a long long time we could see a civil conversation between leads.
>> civil conversation..
🤣🤣🤣  .. haan.. bulls becoming cows now.. 😆

In jahnu language "Happpa" 😆 Finally we read it😃 I loved each and every part of it. It was such a blissful update.😳 and i hope there's lot awaiting for us to cherish
>> of course.. every update with its own dose of love.. 😉

Jodha's worry about missing sweetness of AMM🤣 she was relax for few days but no more😆 and OMG! jalal's entry time is a class
🤣 Poor jodha always got trapped by him😳☺️
>> trying to sneak into MDs room and MD behind.. 🤣🤣.. like a thief stealing with police behind 😆

"
seems Vaastu of this chamber doesn't suit me at all.." OMG!🤣 I laughed hard and then in his magnetic laugh i also lost with jodha😉😆 and loved it☺️ and then PBD in new dimension... loved it core😃 eager to read more and more darling. Please show us some mercy
>> kya mercy.. 😡.. didn't u get enough dose in this update?.. vastu.. he he.. 😉😉.. our heroine has all strange problems..

😳 SMS chatting too cute and that saree chatting😆 i also hate to wear single pallu... rarely wearing😕 Red suit with new hair style.. she sure looking stunning na and her admiration and their eye lock... what sort of special message... I'm very keen to know that😃😛 and chairmen❤️ I love him
>> special message from him to her.. not for u and me.. 😡😆.. and single pallu.. I know I know.. 😉😉

have to mention.. this samyu is definitely a detective😲 guessing everything correctly even with voice😊 and her first date😆
>> we can make it out na.. if I loudly say "Hey Kawsh.. what's up dear?" you obviously know I'm happy.. 😉

and I've to thank ramesh for this sudden proposal hope this will help jodha to think about jalal more than before and to find her answers.😳
>> Yes.. lets borrow Samy's title here.. Whatever happens, happens for best.. 😉

Jahnu my darling i thoroughly enjoyed the chappy. Loved it😳 hope you get 70+ likes this time and soon century. Ok now go and write next chapter darling😃😎
>> With one post you out beat previous likes record.. if this doesn't get 60 again.. from next time you'll be posting all the chapters.. 😡😡😎😎

hemakeerti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_sonai

first of all Congo on new thread...
now coming to the story its just getting awesome by every update...
lovely update di...
so jodha is back at regal.. loved jalal's plan to take out her vent up anger and loved her response after understanding his plans...
then the loveliest part of the update is jajo's text conversation... loved it di... it was so sweet...
then jo danced in front of jalal nd jalal mesmerised by her looks and dance...
loved jo's reactions knowing that he is watching her keenly...
and then the last part... how jodha answered him nd dealt with him... and lastly jo's answer to all her questions!!! We all know what is her answer but still happy that she got it now...
and lastly di thanks for the pm...

Thank u sona.. awwe.. thank god.. u r finding each update as interesting as previous one.. seems everyone is relieved that Jodha is back.. 😆😆.. glad u liked sms convo.. coming to dance.. do you know that tune from Takshak?? Yes.. she's smart enough to handle him politely, yet rigidly..  u need not thank for pm re.. I should thank u all for following this story despite ur bsy life.. 🤗