Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Am taking  a breather from gushing over R&B to restore my sanity... 

and a few thoughts ...

the first man a girl looks up to   in her life is always the father... and then when u do find a partner, subconsciously somewhere you tend to draw out some similar traits ... perhaps that is what is happening here.. II knows she is her appas baby, his weakness ...  and she senses that gentleness, that care, concern  in R&B despite his devilish approach.  He seems so perceptive, he too  could perhaps have an inkling to what she unknowingly seeks in him..

And R&B listens to her and absorbs all...still waters run deep they say...  

The difference in their jealous streaks being revealed -  glaringly obvious. R&B subtle and II an open book. That's exactly how women are!

R&B is a hard nut to crack... I was baffled when he did not mention Appas visit, and then touched the topic of marriage at the Registrar... what's cooking in his mind? Is he uncertain of Appas decision? Or was he just trying to provoke some reaction from II...  the mystery aura remains...

Your writing has touched so many aspects of delicate relations in such a beautiful manner and all  keeping the fun and romance quotient intact! 👏

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

She called him AAP 😳
She is one confused soul.. She says PODA in her mother tongue but when it comes to an alien language, she starts using words of respect   🤣 🤣

I noticed that too .It was was funny yet charming!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Am taking  a breather from gushing over R&B to restore my sanity... 

and a few thoughts ...

the first man a girl looks up to   in her life is always the father... and then when u do find a partner, subconsciously somewhere you tend to draw out some similar traits ... perhaps that is what is happening here.. II knows she is her appas baby, his weakness ...  and she senses that gentleness, that care, concern  in R&B despite his devilish approach.  He seems so perceptive, he too  could perhaps have an inkling to what she unknowingly seeks in him..

And R&B listens to her and absorbs all...still waters run deep they say...  

The difference in their jealous streaks being revealed -  glaringly obvious. R&B subtle and II an open book. That's exactly how women are!

R&B is a hard nut to crack... I was baffled when he did not mention Appas visit, and then touched the topic of marriage at the Registrar... what's cooking in his mind? Is he uncertain of Appas decision? Or was he just trying to provoke some reaction from II...  the mystery aura remains...

Your writing has touched so many aspects of delicate relations in such a beautiful manner and all  keeping the fun and romance quotient intact! 👏

Absolutely agree!! Its more of a connection she is trying to frame at the moment with RB and Appa in mind, two minds actually.. She is not disillusioned, at least at the moment..The is simply re evaluating her position. 
I did give RB's motive a thought. Suspicious though it seems, with uncertainty doing the rounds every time the alliance conversation crops up, there is every possibility a human , Indian, would think that way.
HE IS MYSTERY.UNDOUBTEDLY 😆😆😆
On a side note, taking a breather from gushing and fangirling tops the list for everybody on this thread now, especially today as it went over the board ly insane last night with us 🤣🤣
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
When will they get married? :( 
Raman is so desperate to marry he actually suggested a court marriage. Sigh. I really want appa to agree now. But it did say A LOT about raman's feelings. He needs ishita. Period.

Hope they get married soon. And this marliese angle is solved forever for ishita now ;)

Loved it.
Kiranmai1232000 thumbnail
will rb clear the marlies angle to ll appa will agree for the marriage happen or not
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Back home from college!!
Want my daily snack.. Feast!! R&B and II!!
Rise and Shine Nish.. Waiting with baited breaths
kg1404 thumbnail
Read a couple of posts on R&B asking II for a regd marraige.
My take on that is , N , has sketched him to be polite,soft spoken and honest but those traits doesn't necessarily include sensitivity. Ranjan,successful business man that he is still, puts up with his annoyingly manipulative brother. R&B doesn't tolerate any of his scheming uncle's activities.
At a point, he had booked his oneway tkt to Paris too. After his breakup, he is still able to get Marliese home with no tangles on either side. He gives the 'did you have to do that look' when II says sorry to the help, for not having the wine after the help had gone out to get it.
He is not like these few heroes who would , say we would not elope to get married as parents would be hurt.. While he understands, peoples concerns, he doesn't have too much time for stretch n pulling around. Sam and Tanmay changed themselves for the lunch, when they had the Iyers over. R&B is polite, but he will not change himself completely or go out of the way for anyone.
That's fine too.
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nish I have a QUESTION to ask.. Please respond to this!!
R&B was with Marliese for quite a few years, still he didn't feel that something which could make him commit..
But with II he's ready to commit and with what I read from last two updates.. What he shares with II is very special to him II..
So I want you to delve into this aspect now or later.. I want to know what Marliese didn't have that II does??
P.s. It may sound lame but this thing is doing rounds in my mind since my 1st lecture
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Nish I have a QUESTION to ask.. Please respond to this!!
R&B was with Marliese for quite a few years, still he didn't feel that something which could make him commit..
But with II he's ready to commit and with what I read from last two updates.. What he shares with II is very special to him II..
So I want you to delve into this aspect now or later.. I want to know what Marliese didn't have that II does??
P.s. It may sound lame but this thing is doing rounds in my mind since my 1st lecture

Absolutely!!
Will do for sure
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kg1404

Read a couple of posts on R&B asking II for a regd marraige.
My take on that is , N , has sketched him to be polite,soft spoken and honest but those traits doesn't necessarily include sensitivity. Ranjan,successful business man that he is still, puts up with his annoyingly manipulative brother. R&B doesn't tolerate any of his scheming uncle's activities.
At a point, he had booked his oneway tkt to Paris too. After his breakup, he is still able to get Marliese home with no tangles on either side. He gives the 'did you have to do that look' when II says sorry to the help, for not having the wine after the help had gone out to get it.
He is not like these few heroes who would , say we would not elope to get married as parents would be hurt.. While he understands, peoples concerns, he doesn't have too much time for stretch n pulling around. Sam and Tanmay changed themselves for the lunch, when they had the Iyers over. R&B is polite, but he will not change himself completely or go out of the way for anyone.
That's fine too.

EXACTLY KG

His sister is willing to do ANYTHING for making this guy's wedding happen. He? Will SOMEHOW make it happen. He is polite and respectful and gracious, but will only be pushed so far. He realized he will never get an acceptance from Appa, he wants to get married. She would rather break it off so very cleverly she offered to take off her ring. It pissed him off no end...
He is testing the waters trying to understand if she will go with him to the Registrar's

He respects the help, cares for them is polite to them, but will not have her apologizing to them for bringing a bottle of wine up two flights of stairs. Yes he is able to bring Marliese home there is no emotional drama associated with her... they both didnt want marriage.. now HE DOES and will make it happen...

They both are extremely adamant in their own way, she is adamant about getting more degrees, working late and driving late he is adamant about big things..

She is only making herself incredibly endearing by saying everything about her childhood in such an innocent way... He realizes WHAT A BIG DEAL it is for her to WANT to marry a guy like himself
If he was in her place and a woman at the wedding, he would have gone to bed with Prashant, thats how much his society values sex..., here she is gushing over being caressed in the waist

In the same breath she willing spends HOURS making out with him now. He knows she is incredible