Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

INSATIABLE...aren't we? 😉😳. 
Nisha...be warned! Your readers are getting more demanding with each passing update.😆😆

I was cleaning up the index page
Arey mujhe USKE liye bhi time nahi mil raha tha, I started Topic 4 a week ago I think...
Ive given up on responding to every post
Ive given up on hitting Like on every post
Ive given up on even writing a title many times
Ive given up on doing emoticons

Its like KITNI JALDI AGLA PART POST KAROON?🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I read, re read and re re read the last two parts!!! Nish... Commendable job 👏
You put so many vulnerabilities and emotions in such tender ways and words, am in awe!! Its everything a girl experiences, she wants him but she has her parents also hounding her mind. She wants him to know, but she fears. She loves him but cant oppose her parents and get going with him.
He wanted to see if she is the same with him as she is with her appa . He wanted to show her he is with her, or did he want her Appa to know, HE HAS TAKEN HER?!?!?
He wanted her for himself, possessive, jealous, he wanted her to know (maybe) that he knows eveeything about her???
I love such things about love stories!!! I am in awe how such things are put into words, when experiences are themselves not eenough!!
I have never experienced love, no. 25 (almost) years, no love. I was attracted and infactuated to a few.. I dont know what love is.. But when I read tales like this, I experience LOVE. I am happy from the inside, gleefull, chirpy. I feel things are happening to me!!!
Thanks Nisha... Am bowled over once again!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

</div>
<div>
I was cleaning up the index page
Arey mujhe USKE liye bhi time nahi mil raha tha, I started Topic 4 a week ago I think...

Ive given up on responding to every post

Ive given up on hitting Like on every post

Ive given up on even writing a title many times

Ive given up on doing emoticons

Its like KITNI JALDI AGLA PART POST KAROON?🤣

Seee... Seee... Author sahiba herself is so eager to post!!!! Why shouldnt we ardent readers stay INSATIABLE as you saidSeriousreader 😆 😉
I love our author for this!!! She is a sweeet hearttt 😳 😃
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Seee... Seee... Author sahiba herself is so eager to post!!!! Why shouldnt we ardent readers stay INSATIABLE as you saidSeriousreader 😆 😉
I love our author for this!!! She is a sweeet hearttt 😳 😃

Am in complete agreement...
As I'm not as articulate as the other readers Ashu, I have resorted to using words such as ..."likewise, same pinch , ditto"😳. Wish I could do better.
Ashu25 thumbnail
@Serioisreader- Join the club!! I have nothing to say when people already say so much.. Its like m left with no words to use and one day I might have to get up and invent some alien language which has words with newer meanings 🤣
I simply get baffled at that thoght also!!
Thats why the use of emoticons also falls short for me 😭
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

@Serioisreader- Join the club!! I have nothing to say when people already say so much.. Its like m left with no words to use and one day I might have to get up and invent some alien language which has words with newer meanings 🤣
I simply get baffled at that thoght also!!
Thats why the use of emoticons also falls short for me 😭

🤗
Ashu25 thumbnail
She called him AAP 😳
She is one confused soul.. She says PODA in her mother tongue but when it comes to an alien language, she starts using words of respect   🤣 🤣
Kiranmai1232007 thumbnail
Ii will think like appa know about rb girlfriend she will think about marrige with rb again
Kiranmai1232000 thumbnail
will appa argee ll and rb marrige now ll will hurt about rb girlfriend list she will think again from where they started wating for next update
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woke up to two awesome, romantic and just mind blowing update nisha...every emotion was there..fear, vulnerabilities, concerns, care, anger, jealousy, possessiveness,hurt, romance and LOVE too...whether they say or not but they do love each other very much...n she called him aap...wah wah..i thought itni izzat...
your story has given love a new definition... i have never felt so connected with fictional characters...its like they are there somewhere...n those subtle cues of love...uff...
R&B ko bolo le jae II ko paris...humein bhi mast romance padne ko milega...