Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 44

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by ashu9

Kunal is not that broody as he is supposed to be re...I did explore him as an otion initially...didnt fit the caseROFL

ROFL

The RnB we know thanks to Nisha only exists in our dreams he is too perfect! Embarrassed Heart

Will that get me ahead in the line that's waiting to marry him??

Nothing will get you ahead in that line.
Unless you know of free/super-cheap cloning technology.
Originally posted by Arya1991

Kunal is not that broody as he is supposed to be re...I did explore him as an otion initially...didnt fit the caseROFL

ROFL

The RnB we know thanks to Nisha only exists in our dreams he is too perfect! Embarrassed Heart

Embarrassed

Broken Heart

Can't wait for the next Slice of RnB and II dish Wink
Kurti ThiefROFL
Uncanny coincidence Arya, u AND IIBlushing

II didnt have any idea Appa was meeting him today, she got ready and went off to work as usual, 
joked with her team and fought with Bally over how to do a certain thing, ran between departments hassled, answered voicemail on the go

When she ate her lunch it was 3 ish. Akka texted her to ask if he left his DS on her bed
"I dont know ka, if he cant find it well get him a new one" II said carelessly
"Konjam summa irupeya nee?"
(Be quiet)
"Why?' II demanded
"If u have too much money loan some to me, I want to buy Bala a new car a nicer one, like a Camry or something"
"Why loan I will GIVE IT TO YOU" II declared
"Apne miya se pooch le pehle"
II blushed... "Yaar?' "Who?'
"Jab rishta nahi ho raha tha, roz Rakshasan Rakshasan jaapti thi, ab HO raha hai to bandey ko bhoolne ka natak?'
"Waise usme kuch khaas nahi hai" II lied
"Achhha to theek hai Appa ko kehti hoon apna BP na badhaye, bus to Ashwin ko mil is weekend"
"No!" II said huskily
"there!"
"But he is a Rakshasan ka" II said softly
"I bet he is, tujhe koi seedha kaise pasand aa sakta hai?' Akka asked giggling
"Semaya irritate panran, he drives me insane" II shouted
"Bus shaddi kar aur uska khoon kar daal" Akka offered
"Thats what i will do" II promised
"Bache mujhe de de main paal loongi" Akka offered "Jab tujhe jail jaana ho"
"I am not having any"
"Hello madam... didnt he want three?"
"Dont wnat to talk about it"
"Samjhi u just want the good stuff with no pregnancy... maha chaloo" Akka giggled
"Maybe" Ii said winking
"Are u still fighting over work?'
"Every time we see each other"
"Shaadi ke baad kya karogey?"
"I will go to D II until Amma Appa are here uske baad, Munirka"
"Po di... dont come to my house sort it it out with him"
"How cheap u are"
"Woh apne armed guards bhej dega agar tu mere ghar aayi to, nahi rey baba, tu to wahi reh" Akka smiled
"I dont have anybody" II complained
"uske aage mat bolna haan?" Akka warned
"I tell him all the time"
"enna solran?' Akka was curious "what does he say?"
"thats his problem na, he never SAYS anything, sirippaan, bus... oru smile avlav daan... full smile kooda ille, HALF SMILE" II reminisced angrily
"Cho chweet"
"I talk all the time... ALL THE TIME... enn vai moodave moodaade, he will nod or half smile or say something to send me over the edge one word or two words"
"Too cute"
I want someone that talks" irritated
"Sure, lets find u one"
"Vendaam, No!" II said
"Ayyo sema kovam varadu onakku, U are a terror when u PMS I need to buy that sleeping bag" Akka said shocked
"Buy a bed... he can live in Munirka"
"U are volatile and explosive when u PMS"
"I know and I LOVE IT" smugEvil Smile

She worked until 7:20 ish... her car must have been fixed today since Amma was home, she must have called
She walked out tuning to some radio station...
 walking towards the basement parking, forgetting her car wasnt there...
He pulled her by the elbow towards him...
She looked up startled... he wore a greyish striped tee, without a collar v neck and a coffee color cargo...
She suddenly recalled they were fighting too
His hand was still on her elbow as he zig zagged through badly parked cars
"Vidu da" "I mean let go of me" "Mer gaadi yaha nahi hai" she told him irritated, her ear phone falling off and trailing behind her, 
her purse her hot case her laptopbag and a sack of some kurtis she ordered from Chanchal
"watch where u are going" he said irritated, dragging her again, as she picked up her ear phones from the concrete floor
"I need a cab to Metro" she complained
He clicked the keyless remote... "Ayyo I dont wnat a ride from u, u are not my chauffer"
He leaned on his hood hands in pockets waiting patiently for the tantrum to appear
She turned and walked around out of the garage, letting things slip and fall as she plugged her 
ear phones in her ipod... her phone, her purse all sliding off her fingers
"Enough II" he said grabbing it off the floor
"I dont need a ride home with you" in half tears unreasonably wanting to cry...
He took a long hard breath and just stood by her
"Ive had a loong day and my head hurts" she lied
"Nee pesave pesaade" "U dont talk" "dont say anything" II ranted
WANTING HIM TO SAY SOMETHING
RAKSHASAN HE WILL TAKE THINGS LITERALLY WHEN HE SHOULD NOT BE
AYYYO... WHY ME... WHY HIM? WHY COULDNT I HAVE FALLEN FOR SOMEONE NORMAL

He pulled her bag off her shoulders
"Those are my new kurtis" she informed him of the mirrorwork jhola...ROFL "Ive waited 6 months for those" "those are MINE"

He held her left hand and looked at her oddly... unable to tell whats bothering herOuchConfused
"No I dont want my ring resized..." she told him when he felt the stone with the thumb
He walked to his car and set her things in the back, pushed the seat, backward first and forward... and arched his eye brows
"Enna? I shud sit in the back?' she demanded fuming
His half smile came..
"I am sick of everything, of u never talking... of u always smiling a half smile... my feet hurting"Cry
CRAMPING, BACK ACHES... HEAD ACHES RAKSHASAN

there was a box of chocolates in the passenger seat, opened...
"She picked it up with a disgusted look
And handed it to him sitting down
"OH!" he said as if it all made sense to himBlushing

"Why was I supposed to sit on them?'Angry she demanded, not getting that he "got it"Embarrassed
Leaned back and ached and napped, looked at him as he paid the attendant

"Innikki panniko shave" she looked at him when he started the car
He rubbed his smooth jawLOL
"Nevermind!" she hissedCry

The car smelled lemony and fresh... and cool... she felt sore and tired...
He DROVE TO HIS HOUSE
"I dont live here. I havent even said yes to marrying you" she said "Keeping my maiden name doesnt mean I will marry you"
"Of course not" he agreed reverentially "Whatever u say darling tone"EmbarrassedLOL

SMUG bas***dAngry
EPPO SANDA PODANUMO APPO PODAADE DONT FIGHT WHEN I AM SPOILING FOR A FIGHT
DONT BITE THE BAIT WHEN I PROVOKE U
RAKSHASANCry

He got off and waited, she got off and followed him kicking her kolhapuris off by the door
She didnt bother to straighten them
He watched her go in... with a smile
"Now what?' she turned to accuse
He gently leaned her by the Monet and grabbed her lips... his smooth as butter jaw a delightful reward to her achy body and hungry skin, 
she moaned loud and satisfied
his hand going over her abdomen soothingly, up down, up down...
 like he moonlighted at some Bangkok massage parlor... his lips took while his hands gave
"U are a pig" she said on his nibbling mouth
"Ofcourse" he agreed "I can be whatever u want me to be"sucking her breath, as he carressed her gently.
"Lets go up and watch a scary movie" he said softly, teasing
She looked at him in shock...

res

--------------------------

EDITED

Uncanny coincidence Arya, u AND IIBlushing
Ayyyooo!!! Cho Chweeettt!
Thank you, Nisha. For making II PMS, like us real women (and not those crazy movie-heroine types who're always nauseatingly pleasant, and sweet) and for adding my name with the chapter title (I'm totally taking a screenshot, printing it in A3 size and framing it LOL)

You've made my day. Thank you. So, so, so much.

Now. Coming to the chapter.

II-Vandu convos are always something I look forward to... I don't have an elder sibling... But I can see the ribbing-teasing-consoling-supporting-everything relationship I share with my bestie. Clap
There's something extremely adorable in II cribbing about R&B, but then immediately reverting when Vandu suggests marrying a GoodIyerBoy.

I wish I had an R&B of my own... to drive me around... to carry my bags... to piss me off... to kiss me, and stroke my stomach, when I'm PMS-ing... to indulge my whims... to not let me pick fights... to quietly understand I'm PMS-ing...
I want an R&B. Cry

R&B kedakela na, at least inno oru updateaavudu kuden. (If I can't find R&B, at least give me one more update)
Kenji kekrein. (I beg of you.) Cry

Edited by Arya1991 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

first to comment :-)

She will be happy and safe with me" oh my so so so R&B like
Loved the continuation of the conversation and yes appa can see things better now

I could visualize the entire sequence actually and him waiting for the car to turn always has me go EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and i repeat it in each of my comments.

he didnt lie everything about the bhallas is out in the open which is sooo awesome!!!
 lovely convo between appa and amma I knew  main thing will be the scandal and now an experienced punjabi ..

love it and thanks N .. now that i have had my drug let me focus more .. unfortunately unable to close the tab in the browser LOLLOLLOL

so true anu him waiting when people go in the car... So chivalrous n caring... He speaks few words but everything is shown in his behavior... Embarrassed
DAFUQ!!! DOES HE KNOW SHE IS PMSing BY ANY CHANCE Shocked
scary movie eh??? Nice try RB!!! You want to really know what Appa had been ranting all noon ?? ROFL
wah wah...R&B in black and white...im so so drooling...appa ko impress karne ke liye shave bhi kiya...aur appa ke jate hi back to original...ha ha...
appa and amma bus ab ha bol do n in dono ki shadi karwa do...
i just love that sentence... she will be happy and safe with me...so true and striaght forward..no beating around the bush...

as always brilliant nisha...i think i have to look into the dictionary to compliment u...awesome, brilliant, wonderful bol bol ke mai hi bore ho gayi...
Originally posted by Arya1991

ROFL

Absolutely!!! So agree with Arya! we need super cheap cloning technology and also scientists who would do it for us fro free..We can all quote its for "LOKA KALYANAM"LOLLOLLOL