Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the last two...
I would want to write pgs abt dem but reading so much on d phn is finally taking its toll on me...bad headache...
Iv nevr read an e-book, i take print outs of research papers, i don't evn watsap/msg i always call...and my laptop does nt like IF, it just doesn't work normally...
So just happy reading for sometime...incidentally i read advice on the same πŸ˜‰

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am lying here n commenting and iss beech mein you wrote off a naya wala also?!?!? I read it... Loved it... I dont have words to praise you Nisha!!Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Aisa ladka real life mein ho hi nahi sakta...the way he handled the lunch with appa and then how he spent the evening with her 

The last two updates were...I have no adjectives Nisha.
Just this πŸ€—
Thank you for writing such an amazing story. πŸ˜ƒ
Realistic...oh so realistic. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Hahahahaah.. All of here were trying to put us off to sleep... Hahhahahaha...
We are stubborn 🀣
I have an offer for ya'll.. RB dedo, see us sleeping forever 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Are we getting one more ya thats all for today 😭
nividances thumbnail
Two passages dedicated to II-R&B because they've been on my mind as I unsuccessfully try to read cell bio. πŸ˜›
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...you give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you (by the Monet 😳) or smile at you (that half-smile ), and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you." - Neil Gaiman

"Well that's what we do, we fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of b**** and I tell you when you are being a pain in the a**. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain in the a** thing...so it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." - The Notebook

Back to ABC transporters and F-type ATPases. πŸ˜­ 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Two passages dedicated to II-R&B because they've been on my mind as I unsuccessfully try to read cell bio. πŸ˜›

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...you give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you (by the Monet 😳) or smile at you (that half-smile ), and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you." - Neil Gaiman

"Well that's what we do, we fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of b**** and I tell you when you are being a pain in the a**. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain in the a** thing...so it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." - The Notebook

Back to ABC transporters and F-type ATPases. πŸ˜­ 

UNBELIEVABLEπŸ‘
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Are we getting one more ya thats all for today 😭

INSATIABLE...aren't we? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³. 
Nisha...be warned! Your readers are getting more demanding with each passing update.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

INSATIABLE...aren't we?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.
Nisha...be warned! Your readers are getting more demanding with each passing update.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I actually mellowed down... Earlier I would want one like each passing hour.. I suddenly gave this urge a thought and said, she HAS A LIFE APART FROM IF. .LEAVE HER SOME ALONE TIME πŸ˜†
I shut my mouth since then and just enjoy whatever is being offered on my platter.. Yes, i got a lil busy and was not able enough to ask for more cause I feared I would not be able to finish up reading all those missed out parts πŸ˜†
Greedy, hain na? πŸ˜†
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

I actually mellowed down... Earlier I would want one like each passing hour.. I suddenly gave this urge a thought and said, she HAS A LIFE APART FROM IF. .LEAVE HER SOME ALONE TIME πŸ˜†
I shut my mouth since then and just enjoy whatever is being offered on my platter.. Yes, i got a lil busy and was not able enough to ask for more cause I feared I would not be able to finish up reading all those missed out parts πŸ˜†
Greedy, hain na? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ HMMM...not greedy...just insatiable...this is the new "Normal", isn't it?