Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She isπŸ‘</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for catching thatπŸ€—</font>

Heheheheh... But she is damn cuteee.. πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

lovely breezy episode ouch i just realized i used the word episode should have said chapter πŸ˜†..slowly the dads are being said, the FIL is getting excited and she is imagining sleepovers😳.
Subtle ways they know the that the wedding is for real,
We can all see II will be 1000% loved,cherished ,safe in that house , the fact that R&B stays through the FIL, II convo shows he is going to be a support when the punjabi family descends on her saying she is after his money ..

Also like the way you bought SRK and AB,SRK (the younger one - i couldnt get myself to watch happy new year for some reason, chennai express was fine ) and AB are my all time fav  so i was Cheerleading and fangirling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
My mom is such an AB addict so we were posted in the north and the only movies we watched were his during that period  :-) and so he remains my childhood super hero for life πŸ˜ƒ..

Thanks Anu
She wil be... and for the very first time she didnt want to go home... otherwise she is eager and desperate. That realization did not come to her when she was making out but when she was talking to his Dad, some thing about that BIG lonely house tears her heart... two lonely souls... no she doesnt have grand plans to unite them or anything, but she does want to be part of that dysfunctional family for some reason

She would probably be upstairs... and wont even know when he returns... or what he ate, she wont dress up in sarees and serve him politely like a bahu, but she wants to be in that house nevertheless... R&B in an undemanding un claiming sorta way wants her and claims her, Ranjan openly claims her as his bahu without a formal engagement even

There is a huge contrast

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

lovely breezy episode ouch i just realized i used the word episode should have said chapter πŸ˜†..slowly the dads are being said, the FIL is getting excited and she is imagining sleepovers😳.
Subtle ways they know the that the wedding is for real,
We can all see II will be 1000% loved,cherished ,safe in that house , the fact that R&B stays through the FIL, II convo shows he is going to be a support when the punjabi family descends on her saying she is after his money ..

Also like the way you bought SRK and AB,SRK (the younger one - i couldnt get myself to watch happy new year for some reason, chennai express was fine ) and AB are my all time fav  so i was Cheerleading and fangirling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
My mom is such an AB addict so we were posted in the north and the only movies we watched were his during that period  :-) and so he remains my childhood super hero for life πŸ˜ƒ..

OMG! My Mom LOVES AB!!!! She  will even today... years after arrival of Sun TV πŸ˜† switch to his movie if she finds it channel flipping after an afternoon nap😳
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
They are a couple already!! I m in bliss reading them.. Especially her clinging on to him!! There's something strong in this gesture!!
As for what Amma said.. Decision is already made for II for R&B for his family for akka too.. Amma appa have to just acknowledge!! Otherwise we always have marriage at registrar..

Oh and I m so looking forward to II flying off with him to dubai and Paris!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

It was as usual an awesome update, I feel for Ranjan. He is so excited and so looking forward to having Ishita as his daughter. The way he said betaji, it conveyed all his emotions. It's so apparent that he loves and misses him sons company. And II is thinking about being in the house with them.

Nisha I am always in awe at how beautifully you use simple words and yet the expression is astoundingly, it reflects realism and pragmatism to the entire scene. That's a sign of great writer, when a single simple line conveys all the gamut of emotions. And you are brilliant at that.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for the dinner idea, it shall be Italian at my place tonight. You are always give good ideas, I have made idlies, aloo fry,aloo matar, Kheer, suji halwa  and of course I have shopped at all the store you mentioned, except for Burberry. I am working on that too $$$. 

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Anu
She wil be... and for the very first time she didnt want to go home... otherwise she is eager and desperate. That realization did not come to her when she was making out but when she was talking to his Dad, some thing about that BIG lonely house tears her heart... two lonely souls... no she doesnt have grand plans to unite them or anything, but she does want to be part of that dysfunctional family for some reason

She would probably be upstairs... and wont even know when he returns... or what he ate, she wont dress up in sarees and serve him politely like a bahu, but she wants to be in that house nevertheless... R&B in an undemanding un claiming sorta way wants her and claims her, Ranjan openly claims her as his bahu without a formal engagement even

There is a huge contrast

i agree the contrast is huge but something tells me though she wont be the bahu in a typical fashion but she is going to do it in her own way.. she couldnt prevent herself from checking on R&B when he was sick.. so i think she will do things with Ranjan which a typical bahu wont do but only II can -
 may be drink coffee , may be go for a walk or may be talk SRK or just practice her songs or have sleepover and fight with Shravu and Nandu . she has 500 friends on FB ..and ranjan is a business man he can easily identify the fake from the real , he may be emotional but he can identify and thats why he knew that she would be the best..she is a nice girl and thats why even athim has tears when vandu talks about her.
So Ranjan even though there is a scandal is going to finally find some joy in his life (see the ranjan gush has to surface 😳)
there are so many possibilities in your story Nisha just awesome...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have taken a day off tomorrow.. So can stay up a bit late.. Chalo I'll come directly to my point.. IS AN UPDATE COMING UP?? as greedy as I can get.. I want an update!!
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone related to the person you love becomes so endearing to you. The warmth comes naturally. This is so beautiful. I'm already imagining a sleepover with Sam and the kids on one floor and r&b with tan on the other. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

OMG! My Mom LOVES AB!!!! She  will even today... years after arrival of Sun TV πŸ˜† switch to his movie if she finds it channel flipping after an afternoon nap😳

why am i not surprised from Darcy to Howard Roarke, to moms liking AB to cant standing 2 wife nonsense ... there is a karmic connection I actually see that with quite a few of us here on this thread .. we are leading parallel lives with very similar tastes in things in different parts of the world.
πŸ˜ƒ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

I have taken a day off tomorrow.. So can stay up a bit late.. Chalo I'll come directly to my point.. IS AN UPDATE COMING UP?? as greedy as I can get.. I want an update!!

she has to work :-( , i think 5 IST is realistic and any other is a bonus πŸ˜ƒ