REBLAST 1 Episode 1 - 5 - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ha

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Fear not oh aarwen, i bring the side mirror to you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

kidnappiya...AAp apne chote se busy ho.. so didn't want to disturb you with this one...:)

Precious reflection ami...thanks for bringing it...our gussewala is mad with himself here very much...

on another note, the direction and editing of Guest house epi crisp, immaculate.. not one toe.. not foot ...wrong...reminds Bourne series some how.. 

On another another note...:)... it feels supergood to quote a post with 4/5 posts.. feels old times..

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Hay re nand kissore...

(btw, those were the VERY FIRST words spoken in the land of inception of asr and Khushi saga, if i am not wrong indi, you did  mention that in your epi 1 take)

Teej.. holi...kahe indi bitiya kahe..  hamara weak heart ko aur weak banavath ho...:)

aur tum aarwen biyita... woh slants and sinful looks.. mar hi dalath ho.. kaisan sambhale...
๐Ÿ˜Š

horizon bitiya... my heart is in thunder mode upon reading them words in pink. kya karat ho. yes yes indeed those were the opening words of the kahani... no less a devotee than bua ji uttereth the name... sigh after all this battering of my defences by one barun diwani, an aarwen and a horzon, i must capitulate and run to the guest house, splashing through the puddle.
indi52 thumbnail
a guy can look as good as he wants to. where he wants to, when he wants to, with whoever he wants to. samjhi tum (several exclamation marks).

okay, love guesthouse. thanks to you guys, went there again. got palpitation and many caps. these guys were making a serial quite seriously, weren't they? and how does this hero get his eyes to this note, this pitch, guess one will never know.

indi52 thumbnail

i actually start to panic when i see her in these scenes.

he's going to call her by her name for the first time any second now. i can feel my stomach muscles tighten... yeah, really. did you see how his lips shake a bit, his nostrils flare, a thousand thoughts, all panicky, flit through his eyes... then he calls her... his voice is rough, gritty, worried, almost desperate.

a bit filmi maybe, her eyes open just then, but somehow it fits and completes the moment.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

this shot... can't stop staring at it. those minutes as he looked around trying to figure out where she might be, his fear going ballistic and she wondered if she had actually heard someone... it all felt like it was happening in real time.

i am not sure about that line he says out loud there about the ladki. maybe in a state like that one can speak to oneself in frustration... don't know. anyway, nothing took away from these scenes. an intensity that draws you in and you stop being rational.

indi52 thumbnail
what's in these shots? i think there are about five in all or maybe six. when i see asr's eyes here and then her hair flying, that framing of hers, from slightly below, her eyes filled with an emotion which seems to have arisen from some deep place far away, after all the fear and churning of every emotion perhaps she's ever known. and him, just looking at her... just looking. what does he see there... as if he sees everything. then a moment as they are framed against the destruction, a stillness, an eternity in it. then he pulls her and they are running.

elemental, the word always goes through my mind when i see this scene. in a ramshackle set with possibly a couple of cameras and not the most sophisticated lighting or sound devices... barely any space, and yes, a fan blowing hair, how did they get this.

indi52 thumbnail

khushiii. that second time. ufff.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

what's in these shots? i think there are about five in all or maybe six. when i see asr's eyes here and then her hair flying, that framing of hers, from slightly below, her eyes filled with an emotion which seems to have arisen from some deep place far away, after all the fear and churning of every emotion perhaps she's ever known. and him, just looking at her... just looking. what does he see there... as if he sees everything. then a moment as they are framed against the destruction, a stillness, an eternity in it. then he pulls her and they are running.

elemental, the word always goes through my mind when i see this scene. in a ramshackle set with possibly a couple of cameras and not the most sophisticated lighting or sound devices... barely any space, and yes, a fan blowing hair, how did they get this.

Thanks, you went and watched this indi and brought all these here..

Elemental.. thats what it was...that in red ...lovely phrase... it needed a tangible destruction and fear where their rarely seen selves surfaced.. his tender and her fierce...

Barun said his biggest asset was not exactly his eyes.. but how he could maintain an emotion for long without blinking.. I agree. That first cap ...that look on his face exactly reflected the kind of trance he would be thrown into for a long long time..  where after going back home he just couldn't get this girl out of his thoughts.. nani kept asking about Lavanya and he kept answering about Khushi!!

The way this love story captured the "state" of being in love... one can only fall in love..

And all the tacky unsophisticated sets you have mentioned...while those days I complained..  these days, in the name of being contemporary, some shows are so blindingly bright and obviously extravagant  .. that i want to run back to the tacky sets of  my IPK which perhaps made it more natural and lovable..

Thank you thank you indiji.. for the ride to the guest house...

Edited by Horizon - 7 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi di, Indu,
Even I went and watched that episode. I thought there was relief, remorse and apology among other things in that look of his. And also his unpreparedness in what he must surely have seen coming๐Ÿ˜† In some ways, both of them had a sense of the other by then, even if unconsciously
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks, you went and watched this indi and brought all these here..

Elemental.. thats what it was...that in red ...lovely phrase... it needed a tangible destruction and fear where their rarely seen selves surfaced.. his tender and her fierce...

Barun said his biggest asset was not exactly his eyes.. but how he could maintain an emotion for long without blinking.. I agree. That first cap ...that look on his face exactly reflected the kind of trance he would be thrown into for a long long time..  where after going back home he just couldn't get this girl out of his thoughts.. nani kept asking about Lavanya and he kept answering about Khushi!!

The way this love story captured the "state" of being in love... one can only fall in love..

And all the tacky unsophisticated sets you have mentioned...while those days I complained..  these days, in the name of being contemporary, some shows are so blindingly bright and obviously extravagant  .. that i want to run back to the tacky sets of  my IPK which perhaps made it more natural and lovable..

Thank you thank you indiji.. for the ride to the guest house...

indu,

between you and ami, aapki galati that i rushed to the guesthouse. thanks. your thought on their rarely seen selves, lovely. he was tender... so crazily tender and she had that anger in her she wouldn't show anyone else... maybe they never got to her as much as he did?

state of being in love, yeah, this show got it like no one else. you often felt you actually saw two people meet, get progressively into each other's lives and become inseparable.

barun can hold an emotion for years, yes...  and so can sanaya i sometimes feel, when she is with barun.

this she's in his head phase when he really doesn't want her there... ufff.

i was marveling at what all they achieved with how little, tacky sets included... no other show takes me where this one does. yeah, don't want to see any of what's on now... flashy sets or not. aww, my poor tycoon had that really worn out white low table/futon/whatever. i loved his room (maybe not the murals and perhaps i'd have chosen a different lounger and bed sheets).. spare, lean, not wasteful, different, stylish... like someone i know. and his use of his space, so beautiful.

her room was lovely too though it was similar to those of many heroines of tv, all that stuff hanging on four poster bed and the so called less sophisticated, more homey feel. but his room... as the rich tycoon's... despite gul's mandatory five foot pool, was really him.

i sometimes feel, the writing had many touches of the ordinary "romantic" serial on our channels, but somehow barun and sanaya went to the jugular of it and drew blood when others merely look wooden and faintly annoying.

and where the writing had even this much flair, they just took it to another level.

can't analyse everything. but honestly, i would not sit through so much falling and catching and rabba vey with anyone else. and if anyone else was given the bandagement scene, i would sue them. this list is pretty long so i will suttupei.

sometimes, those post temple marriage episodes, before all the ott started... oh beauty. they even feel like they are indeed married.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago