REBLAST 1 Episode 1 - 5 - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice ramblings on the sorry indi. He needed to say double sorry the kind of heart break he induced prior. From my POV that was the time he was at his arrogant best or worst to break the poor little jhalli for no reason. The connection you and kizh talked about.. "Kaisa lagtha hai apne maa ko apne hatthon se agni dete hue.. kaisa lagtha hai us ghar me wapas aathe jahan woh kabhi wapas nahi aanewali hain" .. how in the process of hurting her he shared his inner most pain.. the moment he came home all orphaned!

But he comes around.. he always does.. beautifully... whole heartedly...

The body language of Jhalli, sanka , funny khushi.. Sanaya showcased like noone else could... when she was almsot saying the Trump like things the way she clasps her mouth..always classic.. fabulous.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Indi di, Indu,

Even I went and watched that episode. I thought there was relief, remorse and apology among other things in that look of his. And also his unpreparedness in what he must surely have seen comingπŸ˜† In some ways, both of them had a sense of the other by then, even if unconsciously

Absolutely Kizh. Surely unprepared for what to come.. that look in the falling rubble was pure enchatment it seemed.. and later  remorse, guilt, angry with himself everything laced when he got back home in that trance..

either feel he could hold for eternity.. is what I meant...

Clarification zaroori hain.. warna Thesis wapas aa jayega..:)
Horizon thumbnail
Indi.. yes fall, catch, rabbaves were all plain silly, if not juvenile..nainital  was almost witless i felt many times with madame at her pagalpan best.. but it made what to come later more believable .. adding enormous gravity.. the hospital hug! While she never felt boundaries with him, spending some away time certainly cemented the connection she always felt..  that he is DM's emissary for her...the soft feet that set out suddenly galloped to reach him.. hang on to him..

All the silly fall catches were cleverly used by the writers to set up something more intense. Come to think of Diwali.. it is more than ridiculous a business tycoon plumbing and fixing stuff at home and falling into rangoli... but what followed latter .. the profound heart break justified the proximity...

The thematic music is what made me stay with this love story perhaps more than anything.. a few things conveyed entirely in lilting notes.. "Lucknow ja rahe hain hamashe ke liye" she said .. and he was shell shocked.. dumb stuck...no dramatic backgrounds.. no high pitch tones.. a simple chime .. as if the greatest of implosions happens with the least  of noises .. that music did elevate that moment thousands of times for me..

Every emotion between them was allowed to linger long.. until it reached and cemented with them.. us..

Temple wedding is a dark beauty..

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Nice ramblings on the sorry indi. He needed to say double sorry the kind of heart break he induced prior. From my POV that was the time he was at his arrogant best or worst to break the poor little jhalli for no reason. The connection you and kizh talked about.. "Kaisa lagtha hai apne maa ko apne hatthon se agni dete hue.. kaisa lagtha hai us ghar me wapas aathe jahan woh kabhi wapas nahi aanewali hain" .. how in the process of hurting her he shared his inner most pain.. the moment he came home all orphaned!

But he comes around.. he always does.. beautifully... whole heartedly...

The body language of Jhalli, sanka , funny khushi.. Sanaya showcased like noone else could... when she was almsot saying the Trump like things the way she clasps her mouth..always classic.. fabulous.

ah, you're right... he had already shared his innermost pain with this girl... that terrible moment. and now madam gives it to him.

he was brutal, nasty, a real horror. i at one point did think this handsome devil is the villain, when i first started watching. i still can't get over his dropping her from a higher floor. dangerous. pretty nasty writing and character note.

indi52 thumbnail

Indi.. yes fall, catch, rabbaves were all plain silly, if not juvenile..nainital  was almost witless i felt many times with madame at her pagalpan best.. but it made what to come later more believable .. adding enormous gravity.. the hospital hug! While she never felt boundaries with him, spending some away time certainly cemented the connection she always felt..  that he is DM's emissary for her...the soft feet that set out suddenly galloped to reach him.. hang on to him..

All the silly fall catches were cleverly used by the writers to set up something more intense. Come to think of Diwali.. it is more than ridiculous a business tycoon plumbing and fixing stuff at home and falling into rangoli... but what followed latter .. the profound heart break justified the proximity...

The thematic music is what made me stay with this love story perhaps more than anything.. a few things conveyed entirely in lilting notes.. "Lucknow ja rahe hain hamashe ke liye" she said .. and he was shell shocked.. dumb stuck...no dramatic backgrounds.. no high pitch tones.. a simple chime .. as if the greatest of implosions happens with the least  of noises .. that music did elevate that moment thousands of times for me..

Every emotion between them was allowed to linger long.. until it reached and cemented with them.. us..

Temple wedding is a dark beauty..

yes, writers used opportunities cleverly. and the constant flow of emotion, one moment light, next deep, then dark, suddenly playful, suddenly heart aching... wonderfully orchestrated the emotional platform of ipk. perfect calibration. there was also something always real about it. initially, all the other characters came into the story naturally, playing important roles.

and what you say about sound, 1722% true. not only had raju singh created beautiful music, sound editor had a wonderful touch. and director was keen eared. sanaya's voice when she said certain key things was bell like and beautiful... that hamehsa ke liye... ufff. and how well sound design was worked on. in a long running serial that you see every day, so much can start sounding cliched... never does. i think they were quite conscious of this and introduced little variations in sound movements that always kept things fresh. and even when you got to know the sound pattern, you almost waited for what was to come and it did, touching you each time, never mechanical or bored...

hahah, just heard payal's dialogue, "kahin wo sorry bolte bolte kuch aur nahin bol diya na..."
now if i want to see a second meaning in that, i could. πŸ˜†

nainital... dopey, silly, and i laued it. yes, thatw as needed to get to the hug. just as tycoon with duster was needed to reach rangoli, fairy lights, and beyond... koi matlab nahin.

Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

The double meanings.. double meanings..what  the witty, smart, firy Payal was made into once she and her sanak behen entered the same household... ayyoo...

while babua and parameshwari can both  be super mad at eah other for how it transpired...still hard to figure why the entire fam is upset with them post their sudden wedding.. it was written all over.. only NK babua seemed to have the ken..πŸ˜†

indi52 thumbnail

ayyo indeed.

yeah, nand kissore babua sort of got it... the bitwa had glared at him too much over staring at paramashwari's bare back i guess. πŸ˜†

for sakewa of drama i suppose they had to up the hysteria of the fam that night of the most heart attacking and aching wedding ever, but yeah, seemed to break the rhythm of a masterfully written melody. (in my head, shadi is always the yanking of the dori in story terms... might have been a brilliant break of rhythm, if people knew what came after to tie it all up together again.)

back to phd analysis...

i kept hearing how the wedding was truly a forced one, one stipulated by channel as they approached the six-month mark psot 6 june. seems on main channel where target audience is lucrative "kitchen" audience and not deemed to be contemporary in mindset as such, you can't have a romance without a shadi beyond six months or some such pagal notion (and i am not saying pagal with dreamy look in eyes).

so the marriage came. get the feeling no one was prepared for it. so while a fab shadi got devised and soem unbelievably good acting followed... there was no direction in anyone's mind post that.

i liked the tension and nafrat mohabbat chaos of the first fgfew days afer shadi though all sense had left... then came khushi's ott... clearly a lifeboat thrown by some desperate brainstorming.

nothing ever fell into place as such post that, though bouts of brilliance keeps me up at nights even now.

in a way achha hua hum gire, because had kkg ott not come along making me go a little haywire, i'd never have come to something called an online forum and discussed of all things a hindi soap and met all of you.

never would have written these reams.

what's your take on that sudden shadi?

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So live in was what they had in mind? Matbal bina shaadi sabh kuch πŸ˜†
The way it unravelled it is clear how the shadi put the spanner in the works, eventhough it was one hell of a sequence. I still find it sort of difficult to watch, it's as if you feel the trauma the two of them were going through
Wanted to write something about the sound of ipk and indi di you had mentioned sanaya's voice. There were certain places where it just hit you where the ticker is. That hamesha ke liye and a favourite of mine that two sides of the poolside door and "hum jaante hai hi aapko hamare hone ya na hone se koi farak nahi padta"
Nk babua knew what the meaningjj of it all was, hello hi bye byeπŸ˜†
Edit: Just remembered something, bin phere hum tereπŸ˜†
Edited by kizh72 - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

So live in was what they had in mind? Matbal bina shaadi sabh kuch πŸ˜†

The way it unravelled it is clear how the shadi put the spanner in the works, eventhough it was one hell of a sequence. I still find it sort of difficult to watch, it's as if you feel the trauma the two of them were going through
Wanted to write something about the sound of ipk and indi di you had mentioned sanaya's voice. There were certain places where it just hit you where the ticker is. That hamesha ke liye and a favourite of mine that two sides of the poolside door and "hum jaante hai hi aapko hamare hone ya na hone se koi farak nahi padta"
Nk babua knew what the meaningjj of it all was, hello hi bye byeπŸ˜†
Edit: Just remembered something, bin phere hum tereπŸ˜†

yeah, that was the rumour... he'd force her to stay with him, even if not the sab kuch, and sort of do the badla badla badla with her badnaam. but then, no one ever knew the facts. everything was conjecture. yet, yes, post shadi, you could see the confusion, the lack of direction.

i am lauing the linewa in gulabi. there are many places where sanaya would do sublime stuff with her voice. though that same voice could be highly irritating at times.

i often think of that other sorry scene of theirs, when he says sorry and she stops him, saying, i know you love me so much. now this should not appease a bloodthirsty creature like me yet, it sort of does... it makes the moment transcend the ordinary somehow and i feel someone who really loves will get it... i wonder if this too is because of something in sanaya's voice.

of course, barun's voice in too many places tells stories of its own.

you know, even their voices matched perfectly. totally bin phere hum tere πŸ˜†.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

yeah, that was the rumour... he'd force her top stay with him, even if not the sab kuch, and sort of do the badla badla badla with her badnaam. but then, no one ever knew the facts. everything was conjecture. yet, yes, post shadi, you could see the confusion, the lack of direction.

i am lauing the linewa in gulabi. there are many places where sanaya would do sublime stuff with her voice. though that same voice could be highly irritating at times.

i often think of that other sorry scene of theirs, when he says sorry and she stops him, saying, i know you love me so much. now this should not appease a bloodthirsty creature like me yet, it sort of does... it makes the moment transcend the ordinary somehow and i feel someone who really loves will get it... i wonder if this too is because of something in sanaya's voice.

of course, barun's voice in too many places tells stories of its own.

you know, even their voices matched perfectly. totally bin phere hum tere πŸ˜†.

Should we be doing a bhaag milkha bhaag before blood thirsty creatures who might read a lot between the lines, come behind our back?πŸ˜†
Totally bin phere hum tere, without a doubt!!!!πŸ˜†
Hum chal tho nahi sakte lekin bhaag tho sakte hai...
Edited by kizh72 - 7 years ago