Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kizh72

Indi di, Indu,

Even I went and watched that episode. I thought there was relief, remorse and apology among other things in that look of his. And also his unpreparedness in what he must surely have seen coming😆 In some ways, both of them had a sense of the other by then, even if unconsciously

ha, you too, kizh.

yes, relief... and oh he looked so completely shaken.. perhaps the relief brought that on. suddenly thought of the look on his face the other time, he thought she had been in an accident.

tell me, that "sense of the other" how did these two actors get it so right. just the right bit of drama, just the right bit of reality. i see so many actors do attraction... never, not once, this thing. i like many actors (mostly older ones) and several have i watched rapt as they felt the pull. but i've never seen this.

i wonder what he would have said to her when she came to see him and blasted him that day. how quickly all his feelings balled into rage. he was perhaps quite angry with himself till then, and also perturbed at how much he felt as he looked at her in that guest house and also later.

oh that scene of him sitting and looking at the scratch on his palm. tell ya, no other actor have i seen take that sort of fairly filmi stuff to where our ladka did.

indi52 thumbnail

chose an episode to watch on the basis of the green pullover that showed up on the hotstar menu. okay, i knew it was the sorry episode. what i'd forgotten or perhaps never really noticed was how much more was there in it... sorry is culmination... the kill. but all the things all around to stoke the moment into existence. i have gone a bit crazy. bear with me.

and to match the "inbhijible" nephew's pullover, sweet mano wearings that neclacewa. haye.

episode 84

indi52 thumbnail

lavanya and asr. they always make me smile. she is off to a party without him, in her short dress. thank h, the poor girl, constantly in those khushi like clothes which is just not her... though how hard she tries... girl's determined. also, she needs party. okay story needs party. but nicely written in, writers use it to sketch character further. asr totally cool about gf going to party on her own minus him. i like this man. just that hahha he can't take the ji ji. the irritated angry note is on from the beginning... because, of course, of one girl. not this one.

the moment he hears her name, oh that superb stop and poke head out... he who was about to slam the door in supreme indifference.

the meeting after that... she is hurt and upset, he wants to apologise... a little tremulous almost this nasty man. would he have managed to apologise? perhaps. but then how to get to the gazebo. la had to interrupt. then those palats... so much in their eyes, their body language... at this point of course, no idea we have of what's to come.

a note of zany humour in "khushi, lavanya ki party mein?" writers really sparked so many emotions in us this episode.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
hello...I have been stalking this thread because with news about both the actors' new projects pouring in I feel like I have been losing arnav khushi...so I am trying to hold on with the help of threads here that still discuss the show.
I watched the sorry episode recently too...and more than in the gazebo scene I felt so bad for khushi in the bit when arnav arrives to the party...she was already so alone and uncomfortable...like somebody who does not belong...and then comes arnav with his "how dare you"...she tries giving it back to him by speaking in his language..."kyun daring aap ne khareed li hai kya,daring pe sirf aapka haq hai kya"...and her reaction when she is about to bad mouth his entire family too...haha...such a child...so alone...so vulnerable yet trying to stand up to him.
indi52 thumbnail
she is standing there thinking of what the laad governor said to her. out of the blue, the words come. well, she has seen him for the first time after his mega anger and pushing away of her, after a lot of emotional upheaval. so, no, it's not really strange. he has hurt her badly. and no matter how hard she tries, she can't set it aside... baat aapki hai. anone else, and she may have not been this upset, but already what he says has started mattering a lot. and he has done nothing to make sure she hurts less, never forgetting to lace everything with a bit of aukat talk.

she turns and it's him.

that "khushi..." my knees froze.

awkwardness, a tender something, and the next moment they are yelling at each other... i love this exchange. so so natural. when you're aware of each other and you really don't know why but yet the other person is never just another guy, another girl... conversation is never as it is with others.

it's getting intense. then suddenly... have you bought all daring in the world?... 
the look on his face. just a strain of humour but lots of friction, fire... khushi is ranting, losing control... the completely funny angry, "what nonsense!" from suit boot man who has been told by behenji to go, not bother her and then this daring talk... really what non...

she must tell him off and there goes madam overstepping the mark... such flawless signs of attraction... that weird ownership. she can tell him what she likes... at least when she is not thinking.

not thinking... it's all about that, isn't it. just feeling. whatever. anything. usually anger... that's how some things reveal themselves to us i guess.

a bit of humour but then she wipes a tear and agony. he must say sorry... he must. where's she.

in the meantime, writers have used every intercut to show where a pretty unforgivable guy getting wary of an astute man. i never noticed that babu ji saw the mark of ring on the cad's finger. mami said things that gave hintiya of isstory. poor akash, he was too cute once.

Edited by indi52 - 6 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

an arrogant, cool man and a crazy jhalli girl... they mustn't meet, they are not meant to meet, their worlds are separate. but does the gazebo know that... do the fairylights care. a young man and a young girl stand before me, both have known the same terrible, terrifying moment... no matter what brought it on, that moment of becoming vulnerable, defenceless, shelterless. they both are orphans... orphaned suddenly, both parents gone at once, the same night. and he just needs to say sorry to her... and she needs to tell him how much he has hurt her...

how do you keep your tycoonness intact despite this moment? how do you go back to being the happy jhalli who never cries despite this breakdown... oh, that say sorry she flings at him. then the aukat talk... he has crossed the mark too often, hurt her, dammit.

every time i see this scene, that intense sense of connection.

indi52 thumbnail

you cried today, didn't you?

how could i not have noticed this gorgeous scene before. asr trying hard to be asr. something so badly shaken within. and yes, he did cry... for her, for him, for he had so many tears that he didn't know how to cry. and his sister feeling his vibe. of course, barun had to look this good. actually, every scene this episode... not inbhijible at all those incredible looks. love the shirt, that casual changing into more comfortable clothes, our suit.

that expression. irritated and helpless, kaisan nand kissore.

indi52 thumbnail

he's rattled. she's almost euphoric... rula hi diya has something good in it. she never ever thought that fellow would apologise, she also had no idea how that would make her feel. they are both making each other pagal... smartly, the word is brought in via payal... the episode has taken me through so many feelings and now that euphoria hums along and comes nearer. yes, cry, asr and look bombed at the overflow of "sorry". drink your tea, khushi. and mull over those confusing feelings. by the way, i loved your rant at him and telling him all about your fears... said you trusted him though you really didn't know it. just as he will, when he'll ask you, can my mother see me, does she like what she sees... beautiful writing and extraordinary acting. light yet deep, a little soap in it and yet so real.

edit: indu just pointed out he had already shared his innermost and lingering pain with her when he had brutally pushed her away saying, so one knows how one feels when one returns after cremating ones parents... there was already a funny sort of trust between the two.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

hello...I have been stalking this thread because with news about both the actors' new projects pouring in I feel like I have been losing arnav khushi...so I am trying to hold on with the help of threads here that still discuss the show.

I watched the sorry episode recently too...and more than in the gazebo scene I felt so bad for khushi in the bit when arnav arrives to the party...she was already so alone and uncomfortable...like somebody who does not belong...and then comes arnav with his "how dare you"...she tries giving it back to him by speaking in his language..."kyun daring aap ne khareed li hai kya,daring pe sirf aapka haq hai kya"...and her reaction when she is about to bad mouth his entire family too...haha...such a child...so alone...so vulnerable yet trying to stand up to him.

hi jaijailranimata,

glad you mentioned that in pink. yes, though i wish the actors well and know they must do their own shows, yet, a strange sensation as new projects talk goes on. no, don't wish to lose them... and they'll always be here, i guess.

thanks for your post.

love that whole daring aap ne kharid li kya conversation and the later meeting in the gazebo. actually, everything. thsi episode is sort of perfect.

indi52 thumbnail

reposting... for some reason, can't edit original post and needed to change some words.

she is standing there thinking of what the laad governor said to her. out of the blue, the words come. well, she has seen him for the first time after his mega anger and pushing away of her, after a lot of emotional upheaval. so, no, it's not really strange. he has hurt her badly. and no matter how hard she tries, she can't set it aside... baat aapki hai. anyone else, and she may have not been this upset, but already what he says has started mattering a lot. and he has done nothing to make sure she hurts less, never forgetting to lace everything with a bit of aukat talk.

she turns and it's him.

that "khushi..." my knees froze.

awkwardness, a tender something, and the next moment they are yelling at each other... i love this exchange. so so natural. when you're aware of each other and you really don't know why but yet the other person is never just another guy, another girl... conversation is never as it is with others.

it's getting intense. then suddenly... have you bought all the daring in the world?... 
the look on his face. just a strain of humour but lots of friction, fire... khushi is ranting, losing control... the completely funny angry, "what nonsense!" from suit boot man who has been told by behenji to go, not bother her and then this daring talk... really what non...

she must tell him off and there goes madam overstepping the mark... such flawless signs of attraction... that weird ownership. she can tell him what she likes... at least when she is not thinking.

not thinking... it's all about that, isn't it. just feeling. whatever. anything. usually anger... that's how some things reveal themselves to us i guess.

a bit of humour but then she wipes a tear and agony. he must say sorry... he must. where's she.

in the meantime, writers have used every intercut to show where a pretty unforgivable guy getting wary of an astute man. i never noticed that babu ji saw the mark of ring on the cad's finger. mami said things that gave hintiya of isstory. poor akash, he was too cute once.