Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
was watching a bit of 37 toward the end, suddenly noticed the seething man in the bg and burst out laughing. he's so real and who takes over the whole scene from the background. the presence of this not too tall, not at all broad actor from dilli... hmmm. and khushi, so very pristine, girl like, raw and cute... her facial expressions, unguarded, not tutored at all... lovely.

hahaha he is aingriya and irritatia and pareshania hello hi bye bye.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
that arnav singh raizada. she absolutely doesn't want to think of him. she didn't even talk to him... but she can't stop thinking about him. how terribly cute and innocent and nutty this jhally gorgeous girl... khushi kumari gupta, is it a wonder that man is in such a state.

episode 38

indi52 thumbnail

as 39 started, suited booted tycoon, bhagwan mein he who doesn't believe, was being totally devastating playing protective brother... then he saw his gf. oh the amused cool look. then a little later a ladki looking too pretty in orange lehariya saw the rakshas... and he looked up to see that girl who used to make him only pareshan.. but now... yeh mujhe kya ho gaya... what's happened to me... with the gf he's in control it's patently obvious. with that irritating girl who dares to walk off while he's talking a slew of feelings he has no hold over and a slipping of the famous sab kuch mere control mein hai... everything is in my control.

this set of episodes from 37 to 41 is so keenly about gazes and eyes and turns of head that say so much. each shot has loads of conversation without anything being said. not just these two, even payal and akash keep talking... but these two leave me frantically searching for some breathing device.

indi52 thumbnail

she looked beautiful. gave a grandeur almost to that moment... sanaya with light make up and the right colours reminds me of the classic actresses of way back. there's something classy and sexy at once in the girl.

and really with switch flying, never seen a girl look this captivating.

episode 39

i mean, seriously, that's a cheap wig from wardrobe flying, i should be laughing at the whole thing, instead, i am gawking. shot to hell my sense of of being clever and cool this telvesion show. teehee.

indi52 thumbnail

that shot right around them... stirring stirring stirring. again so much said. episode 39

indi52 thumbnail

a sense of something cataclysmic in the middle of a most ordinary set and fairly predictable writing. open skies, earth, a roil of unidentified emotions... a camera that knows what it seeks and two people. i sometimes think, we really got lucky. episode 39

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kizh72

Haven't seen that sort of intimacy, if one may use that word, many times, if at all. Fabulous inspite of the fact that the story was all but dead by then and they both didn't look the way they did when they started off. 

Was watching 37, there's that moment when he notices her doing her pooja (she looked so lovely in that white and pink dress with that pink dupatta over her head) and this look comes into his eyes, absolutely smitten. Bhun numbers edit of that phor humka, pileejh😆
Edit: its at 12:07 to 12:08 and 12:15 to 12:17😆

ye kya kiya tumne Kizh.. Now indi went on this spree and intense shaking attacks in our dil and knee 
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

ye kya kiya tumne Kizh.. Now indi went on this spree and intense shaking attacks in our dil and knee 

😆
What fabulous edits, right?
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

was watching a bit of 37 toward the end, suddenly noticed the seething man in the bg and burst out laughing. he's so real and who takes over the whole scene from the background. the presence of this not too tall, not at all broad actor from dilli... hmmm. and khushi, so very pristine, girl like, raw and cute... her facial expressions, unguarded, not tutored at all... lovely.

hahaha he is aingriya and irritatia and pareshania hello hi bye bye.

uff to laugh or sigh at this irritatiya laad governor... That last shot is gorgeous Indi di.. Look at those intense eyes narrow and jaws clench just a tiny bit.. so much said.. and so much waiting and seething unsaid.. and still more lingering yet to be said..

And loved what you say about Sanaya's look.. these are beautiful.. How well she portrayed that lcknow small town determined larki who is anxious to not have any farak from evil laad gov.. but really who can stop him from coming and adding all those colors to her life.. 

even Anjali has a bright happy sisterly look in these episodes.. All her teasing about Akash.. her sharp manipulation of Khushiji soon after.. she could have been much more than that aap bhi na wife..
Edited by aarwen - 7 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

😆
What fabulous edits, right?

Yes this hotstar edits  and the clarity have compelled me to look deeper into those eys.. as if there was any more reason needed to stare into them.. hey devi maiyaa..