Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

that seething power on screen... can't find it anywhere else.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

that seething power on screen... can't find it anywhere else.

That there is the truth. I catch bits and pieces of certain serials, romantic scenes, and I just want to shut the thing off. It didn't make me feel as if I was intruding someone's privacy๐Ÿ˜†
The two of them, was dynamite on screen
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

one tycoon and i pagal served hot..

phar kamariya issake kari khatir bhill be coming backwa kijhya..

I'll take this any which way, hot, cold, raw, medium, well done ๐Ÿ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
it's astonishing how what makes you feel things, makes you feel things.

the couple of serials i watch now and then, most pleasant, endearingly silly, at times tender sweet, even insightful, nice characters, nice looking heroes, one female lead very refreshing. but no sense of getting lassoed and bound, yeah, kizh, none of that sense of intruding.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

these scenes... how do they manage to exude this intensity... two people barely touching each other... and just look at those lines. this teej scene. really if one must fall in love, one might as well do it like this.

You know...i watched the teej epis a few nights agao and some of the moments were just so sublime...would have been mediocre hadnt it been for these two actors. the two that pulled at my heartstrings were ASR catching our jhalli's reaction to La breaking her fast by ASR...brilliant and then simply how he was looking at her when she was leaving for the night...standing quietly in the corner...ufff
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Made an edit after eons.. is he simply driving thinking about uss larki jisse Arnav Singh Raizada ko koi farak nai parta? 

Yum-o!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Hama hi kidnap kiye hain nandkisore.. secret wala place me gusse wala...:)

Ami, so great to see those purples and the array of shots that only you could/ would bring! 
Loved the analogy you drew between both the reflection shots, such a sea of difference in their emotions, so true. You know The rare mirror, side mirror views have always been used very effectively and poignantly i felt.  After Nainital when he leaves her on the road, or on haldi when she was seriously engaged in bargaining with the chana wala ...seemed like reflections of this taciturn man..
beautiful that last line ...

nahiii!!! kidanap tum kiye? kaaahe??? Bata deti toh saath saath mil ke kar leb๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Indu, sweet words.  Yes agree 100% about the  well use of side mirrors. great recollection of  those other shots. 
 My personal fav when he goes to rescue her from guest house. as shot of him full  panic mode in the side mirror...just gorgeous shot. 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

I'll take this any which way, hot, cold, raw, medium, well done ๐Ÿ˜†

I concur Priya! i crave this like ASR craving jhalli...no.playing.around.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

You know...i watched the teej epis a few nights agao and some of the moments were just so sublime...would have been mediocre hadnt it been for these two actors. the two that pulled at my heartstrings were ASR catching our jhalli's reaction to La breaking her fast by ASR...brilliant and then simply how he was looking at her when she was leaving for the night...standing quietly in the corner...ufff

yeah, exactly. most of the scenes, if you just tell yourself the story, are either very ordinary or downright terrible, yet... can you imagine anyone else doing that terrace scene followed by the temple wedding?

i'd have stopped watching such a serial that very instant. instead, i began to see the beauty of that horror moment.

on crooner, they'd love to swoon over teej. i came to the forum long after that. there would be talk of how gorgeous kkg looked, etc. i had binge watched ipk around end november... june to diwali in three nights or something. and at that stage i was totally dead with diwali so while watching glazed eyed the whole teej thing never hit me as hard.

i kept thinking, yeah, she looked all right, but nothing like diwali. then i went and watched again... and began to notice all sorts of things. things no one could have written. though yes, the direction of those moments out in the courtyard, the camera... wonderful. but without these two actors... hmm. i realised it was how khushi made me feel was the thing, without those expressions, she would have been just another pretty girl.

every unspoken, "unwriteable" feeling of a young girl getting attracted terribly to a horrid fellow she really doesn't want to get attracted to is there.

and asr's anger mixed with an attraction he just doesn't know is there...

both under the spell of a powerful pull. uff.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail

yeah, exactly. most of the scenes, if you just tell yourself the story, are either very ordinary or downright terrible, yet... can you imagine anyone else doing that terrace scene followed by the temple wedding?

i'd have stopped watching such a serial that very instant. instead, i began to see the beauty of that horror moment.

on crooner, they'd love to swoon over tej. i came to the forum long after that. there would be talk of how gorgeous kkg looked, etc. i had binge watched ipk around end november... june to diwali in three nights or something. and at that stage i was totally dead with diwali so while watching glazed eyed the whole teej thing never hit me as hard.

i kept thinking, yeah, she looked all right, but nothing like diwali. then i went and watched again... and began to notice all sorts of things. things no one could have written. though yes, the direction of those moments out in the courtyard, the camera... wonderful. but without these two actors... hmm. i realised it was how khushi made me feel was the thing, without those expressions, she would have been just another pretty girl.

every unspoken, unwriteable feeling of a young girl getting attracted terribly to a horrid fellow she really doesn't want to get attracted to is there.

and asr's anger mixed with an attraction he just doesn't know is there...

both under the spell of a powerful pull. uff.

Ok now you have me almost in tears, could be because of what I'm imbibing also๐Ÿ˜† But to think that we may not see these two actors together again is saddening. For me I think the reason I fell hook line and sinker was because of how they captured that powerful pull, without making it look like acting. Khatarnaak isstuff nandkissore