Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
^^^

bhatebher it ij that you ij imbibing ij habhing the issupporting rolewa in thoj tears, ladki k.

even without any of it, as i was writing the last post, i was close to tears. a crazy hankering... needing to see the two together. was thinking, even today, anyone wants to make money from the screen, just cast these two together and see what happens. i am a fangurl of one thin north indian chappie as you know, and i know he is dynamite on his own, but with her, they are dynamite dipped in chilli padi, laced with laphroaig and cream. they bring roil they bring peace they let me fly they obliterate compromise and the tyrannical hold of three dimensional reality.

my knees go numb even when i think of them together.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

bhatebher it ij that you ij imbibing ij habhing the issupporting rolewa in thoj tears, ladki k.

even without any of it, as i was writing the last post, i was close to tears. a crazy hankering... needing to see the two together. was thinking, even today, anyone wants to make money from the screen, just cast these two together and see what happens. i am a fangurl of one thin north indian chappie as you know, and i know he is dynamite on his own, but with her, they are dynamite dipped in chilli padi, laced with laphroaig and cream. they bring roil they bring peace they let me fly they obliterate compromise and the tyrannical hold of three dimensional reality.

my knees go numb even when i think of them together.

A captive audience aross the globe, isn't it. God how sad, now I feel like mopingπŸ˜† Let me go watch some teej epis
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

have fun.

and while on that privacy and intrusion bit, just saw this while searching for something. same isstory, kizh. πŸ˜†

but there they swayed, hands reached, held, drew against the body, faces came closer, played, things were said though not uttered, bodies flowed toward each other, ab na jaa... don't go now.

a fabulous adultness to the language, the movement. a feeling so intimate, i actually wondered if i should put a signature on it and interfere. the space somehow sacred. only for asr and khushi.

was writing about kc, episode 379, we all know the halat of isstory by then.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

just look at that.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Haven't seen that sort of intimacy, if one may use that word, many times, if at all. Fabulous inspite of the fact that the story was all but dead by then and they both didn't look the way they did when they started off. 
Was watching 37, there's that moment when he notices her doing her pooja (she looked so lovely in that white and pink dress with that pink dupatta over her head) and this look comes into his eyes, absolutely smitten. Bhun numbers edit of that phor humka, pileejhπŸ˜†
Edit: its at 12:07 to 12:08 and 12:15 to 12:17πŸ˜†
Edited by kizh72 - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

okay, nand kissore... i will go and get lost in the counter numbers. issee you in a bit.
indi52 thumbnail

episode 37/12.07

episode 37/12.17

so, kizh, i had to watch it from the top. did you notice that the takkar scene has a major continuity issue? the top shots have sindoor all over his right shoulder and hair, the normal angle shots have no sindoor on shoulder and just traces on his hair. i spent a lot of time staring and pondering which set got taken first... never mind, everything looks khatarnak and even when the suv came into frame my stomach went on a plunging spree.

some more editwas.

kizh72 thumbnail
πŸ€—
Look at them eyejj!
How do you get that look, almost unconscious and I feel somewhere there is an element of amusement also. That child woman aspect of hers amuses him too inspite of himself. And yes about the continuity issues, including the hand he holds, right to start with and then they show him holding her left. 
Nandkissore thankyou, you got the perfect moments
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

amused, yes... and everything looks like it's totally not designed. the child woman thing is weirdly sexy and this man is pretty badly done in by it... that's the feeling you get. i'll never know if our actor practiced all these moments or the layers of feelings just happened to be there, all because he has "intense" eyes... i think that's the word lalit mohan used. my feeling... the actor gave this whole thing a lot of thought.

ha... yeah, the hand kept changing too. that happened several times. the kheer scene and the fight after heer ranjha where she's about to slip and fall, were two places where that hand thing was disturbing as h. wonder why there's such disregard for continuity... is it a time constraint issue or just cost cutting and not keeping someone to keep track of such simple things.
indi52 thumbnail

goodness, that killer vulnerability in "kya ho gaya hai mujhe?"... what's happened to me?... in 38... a couple of soft echoes enhancing the man's confusion. an arnav singh raizada perplexed by his reaction to a girl who has hitherto only made him pareshan, he's torn, almost tired worrying... can anything be more sexy.