Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
^^^

it was time for another mu anyway.

mu... tum kahan thi! pata hai main kitna pareshan tha!! mujhe faraq nahin padta hai, dammit!!!!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

it was time for another mu anyway.

mu... tum kahan thi! pata hai main kitna pareshan tha!! mujhe faraq nahin padta hai, dammit!!!!

hayee that haughty haq, regal anger and wild desparation..

Barun Diwani's drool corner returnth... taaliyann.. taaliyaaannn.. taaliyaaannn

Indu di, Indi di.. when I chose hara rang did not realise humpe hai kisne hara rang daala.. but ab hum samajhte hai..
Edited by aarwen - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

there was always the rain. this time it had come as a torrent, a sudden downpour, a battering drenching cascading thunderstorm. she had no cover, no defence. this time though she had no need for it... she could walk in the rain. she braced her body and stood straight against the onslaught, her hand gripped a frame. a door began to slide, corralling the raging thunder in its silence.

there may have been a drop of rain clouding her vision, there might have been lightning striking her heart. there was no doubt as she left, she had left the rain in him.

that soundless sliding of the door. reflections. eyes still crossing miles. a barrier that only joins and cleaves. no one could run for cover. not even the one on the outside, sitting and staring at a screen, feeling the sharp cut of raindrops on her skin.

episode 130

we kept waiting for the rain. but wasn't it always there? sanaya irani in this scene and that direction... a door closing. beauty.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't think we'll ever get over certain scenes or run out of things to talk about certain scenes. This is one of them. And the two of them, words fall short. They made you forget the real persons playing the charaters and you just felt ASR and Khushi.
Lovely Indi di. Your edits, they are in a league of its own, telling their own tales.
Edit: In that look of hers, all that she feels for him is there. And he gets it too...
Edited by kizh72 - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hi kizh.

yeah. all that she feels for him is there and he gets it... as you say. they almost seem to touch each other with their gazes. even in less intense scene, even when khushi is in jhalli mode and he the nasty arrogant tycoon... yeah there are scenes one can look at again and again and feel and talk away. that's what makes it feel like art i guess, thank g no one is going to auction this at sotheby's...

that eztablishin shot, the two of them on either side of the door, his finger pointing downward... aaargh.

indi52 thumbnail

if is in a peculiar mood... aligning things gets tougher every day. anyway, made some gifs from a vm i'd made. just posting them. the way he looks at her in that collar scene. in case you want to see the vm on poor resolution dropbox... here's lost your way

the url:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxpfoh2f6qtm558/lost%20your%20way.mov?dl=0

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

these scenes... how do they manage to exude this intensity... two people barely touching each other... and just look at those lines. this teej scene. really if one must fall in love, one might as well do it like this.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aah makes me want to go and watch those early episodes. There's so much in those. And the way they looked then!
Beautiful VM. Tried uploading on vimeo?
Edited by kizh72 - 7 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hi kizh,

haven't tried yet... maybe i should. thanks for watching. sohara had asked me to use tat song and that period in the romance to do the vm.

i notice peole are using hotstar footage. dying to know how.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

these scenes... how do they manage to exude this intensity... two people barely touching each other... and just look at those lines. this teej scene. really if one must fall in love, one might as well do it like this.

agree agree super duper agree!!

ye VM humein de de gabbar..