REBLAST 1 Episode 1 - 5 - Page 75

Posted: 7 years ago
Made an edit after eons.. is he simply driving thinking about uss larki jisse Arnav Singh Raizada ko koi farak nai parta? 

^^^

super edit, aarwen...

i am remembering and choking.

let me report a strange phenomenon i am noticing of late. fangurrling gone a shade deeper into insanity.

i find myself watching bits and pieces of a series of romance shows. three, maybe four... two of them have heroes i find nice, one has a lovely girl, i don't mind one of the other girls too. those two shows with the nice heroes seem to have a story to tell, of course in the good old television world way, yet, sometimes they touch on interesting facets... but i find the thing that makes me want to go back is the asr/khushi-ness they both have in their own way.

esp the male lead characters... one has irrational anger, the other has a deep sadness, both the young men are competent actors and attractive too, but i am hearing asr and feeling that khadoos and sort of watching... a parallel show on in my head. i assess these two actors from a distance as echoes of another traipse though me. now where is that froid ji i say. but seriously.

Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
I want to watch all these serials you are watching nand kissore and dream of asr and khushi.. I usually can always watch beginnings of shows where hero heroine are falling in love.. then they bring in a komolika or mihir dies and then comes a flood of tears and mu.. and from hello hi I go bye bye.. and if after all that, the couple marry, then its even more downfall.. in comes the true bhartiya nari sanskari devi lesson.. 

but 1 person stands out..

"hum ka kamariya issake nahi kar sakat hai saasuma?"

Bhere o bhere ijj the kamariya issaker🤣
Lovely edit there of the raijjaddan, aarbeheniya. I catch bits and pieces of shows and nothing grabs me. 
An irish lad has got kijhy in a tijjy these days😆

Someone is doing episode takes from the start currently, and I read a recent one and was thinking I don't remember that, how did I miss that.
Originally posted by aarwen

I want to watch all these serials you are watching nand kissore and dream of asr and khushi.. I usually can always watch beginnings of shows where hero heroine are falling in love.. then they bring in a komolika or mihir dies and then comes a flood of tears and mu.. and from hello hi I go bye bye.. and if after all that, the couple marry, then its even more downfall.. in comes the true bhartiya nari sanskari devi lesson.. 

but 1 person stands out..

"hum ka kamariya issake nahi kar sakat hai saasuma?"

hahhahahhahahhahh now all heroes are forgotten, the issaker oph kamariya is all one recalls.

but yeah, most serials unwatchable. these two will also go that way soon... though one till now has been strangely interesting... but since kamariya ijnn't issaking there i ij not dhakdhaking only.

^^^

haink, kizh,

you are leaving the isskatlandiya lad for an irelandiya one. kaun hai, nand kissore?
Originally posted by indi52

^^^

haink, kizh,

you are leaving the isskatlandiya lad for an irelandiya one. kaun hai, nand kissore?
isskatlandiya bhill albhays come phirst, hello hi bye bye😆
but the irelandiya ijj puttings humka in a tijjy, abh hum kya kari😆
(He's the lead of a bbc tv series called poldark)
Kaisan ho nandkissore, bahutheay din huyi gawa, no vaartalaap😆
^^^

haye kizh,

poldark... nice ladka? maybe i'll try some tizzy. how are you? me in need of some shut up, how dare you, you don't have a character, methinks. while writing the epilogue of the this short story i've been writing i noticed exactly how much i am in need of pagals and tycoons.
Edited by indi52 - 7 years ago
one tycoon and i pagal served hot..

phar kamariya issake kari khatir bhill be coming backwa kijhya..
^^^

chhoro, aarwen, main sah nahin paaoongi.

er, what the h was i writing up there about "lasting the epilogue"? my bootiphool kamar isskaer is hello hi bye byeing my englissiya, haye... how lucky am i, nand kissore.