Edited by hippopotamus - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Kyunke tum hi ho, abh tum hi ho, Gendagi ab tum hi ho, chaara bhi, sahaara bhi, Dimpy bus tum hi ho. 
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hippo... Last 15 mins left... Thread create karna band karo vote for Dimpy
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hippo I will miss your posts.
Thanks

Has voting closed? It said 10 PM Friday. I thought we had time

I want to vote for Dimpy, Ali and Pritam. lol
ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL Hippo if I could I would vote, I would definitely vote for Dimpy. ( Voting is just a hoax though, at the end the channel will do whatever they want to do man.)

I really appreciated Dimpy in the house. Surely everyone has flaws, but I have seen this gal admit her mistakes, show her vulnerable side, stand up for herself and support those whom she admired. She was even deceived a million times but she took it with a pinch of salt!👍🏼

ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PS. I always enjoyed the way you put your point across be it in a funny way or in a serious manner when it came to serious issues!
Good on you for creating a positive thread instead of a bashing one in these last days! I can only hope that people don't turn it into a negative with their bashing.
Originally posted by: ArhiMaria

PS. I always enjoyed the way you put your point across be it in a funny way or in a serious manner when it came to serious issues!

Good on you for creating a positive thread instead of a bashing one in these last days! I can only hope that people don't turn it into a negative with their bashing.

Yeah I know its all a farce. lol. However I want to satisfy myself that I did my part. I really want some votes for these 3 and specially Dimpy as I know she will not get much votes. She does not seem to have a fan base. Its not letting me vote. Will try in morning.

My post limit might be ending so I may not be able to reply. 

take care

agastya_muni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 Baba did talk about the creature she married. Yet another? 😆
Originally posted by: agastya_muni

🤣 Baba did talk about the creature she married. Yet another? 😆

She has gone through tough time in life...divorce is not easy and that too for a woman and that too in that society of sub-continent. Just because she smiles and does not show and she is filmi type does not mean she has no feelings. Something must have happened that both had to divorce..please not make fun of that. 

And if winning this show made anyone great then we just have to look at the past winners..no one even remembers them...its not that i want that outcome for them as i wish them well but that is the reality.

Dimpy is the winner for me because after Ali and maybe even more than Ali she changed the season because I was getting fed up of seeing men with combined age of 200+ doing boyz boyz  lol.

Yes she is the one for me...it rarely happens that a girl influences such shows. It is usually imam, ajaz, ali, sky types who do that