Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Kwerky

😆😆 GG...kya kar diya yeh...ekdum mast! 

Hilarious gifs! smiley 

Kahaan se laati ho? 

🤗

all from google ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
waise kwerky...r u keith fan? heard he left BB house because of family emergency... some articles r claiming his brother died ðŸ˜²
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

all from google ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
waise kwerky...r u keith fan? heard he left BB house because of family emergency... some articles r claiming his brother died ðŸ˜²

😔 ðŸ˜” Haan, GG. What a terrible news for him. I really liked him as a contestant. 
Kwerky thumbnail
Accha..what do you think...do you want to start a new thread? This one is already on 154... I don't want that anyone reports it or a Mod sees this and locks it...before Wisu gets back. ðŸ˜• If you are fine with it...then you could make a new one and paste the link here...we can chat on that whenever we get on the CC...till the billi is back. You have put such hilarious gifs...she should be able to appreciate it here. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜†
GETGOIN thumbnail

Accha..what do you think...do you want to start a new thread? This one is already on 154... I don't want that anyone reports it or a Mod sees this and locks it...before Wisu gets back. ðŸ˜• If you are fine with it...then you could make a new one and paste the link here...we can chat on that whenever we get on the CC...till the billi is back. You have put such hilarious gifs...she should be able to appreciate it here. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜†

as much as i want Wisu to see our birthday wishes...pata nahi kwerky...Wisu n me were against opening this thread because of lack of any participation  till saumya convinced us...pata nahi if Wisu will like new thread...if she does then even m on board since it is only medium through which i get to talk to u two ðŸ˜³...so Wisu ka intezaar kare? 😕 
GETGOIN thumbnail

😔 ðŸ˜” Haan, GG. What a terrible news for him. I really liked him as a contestant. 

he may be back but if he doesn't ...it is still very understandable...he must be having a really tough time ðŸ˜”
Kwerky thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

as much as i want Wisu to see our birthday wishes...pata nahi kwerky...Wisu n me were against opening this thread because of lack of any participation  till saumya convinced us...pata nahi if Wisu will like new thread...if she does then even m on board since it is only medium through which i get to talk to u two ðŸ˜³...so Wisu ka intezaar kare? 😕 

Ok..makes sense...let's wait for the missing billi. ðŸ˜†

Edit: Waise..mujhe yaad aaya...I think she too wouldn't be keen on a new thread. As it is, we were planning to move to the BB forum once BB9 started. ðŸ˜³ Let's see.
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail
Dear GG and Wisu...wishing you guys and your family a beautiful and presperous Diwali.

Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail
happy Diwali Kwerky and Wisu ðŸ¤—🤗🤗
May this diwali light up ur life with all the  happiness in the world  ðŸ¤—🤗🤗