Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNh72zkI7w[/YOUTUBE]

Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

i enjoy things depending on my mood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i m done with dexter, i have missed out on rizzoli and isles ..pata nahi if i should continue...but yeah i m a big fan of comedies.. i m non regular watcher of castles and bones too πŸ˜³...have u watched "monk"? as much as its title song irritated me have to say i loved it πŸ˜³.
have not seen white collar and Veep par have heard about it? kitne seasons hain inke? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i have even tried watching super hero kind of series ...it has been coming out de dana dan too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i would recommend first season of arrow and daredevil ... very good acting and story line which would keep u hooked up...n its coming from someone who just hates action movies 
acha? is Big Bang theory that bad?  hope it does not turn out to be HIMYM πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
btw which is ur fav season of Big Bang theory? n ur fav character?
i like the season after they introduced Amy...or it was all man's show πŸ˜‘..my fav character must be penny, sheldon and Bernadatte πŸ˜³

Oh that reminds me...I didn't watch the last season of Dexter! πŸ˜² Thanks!πŸ˜†

Yes, I have watched Monk. It was a nice series..😊

White Collar has finished...it had 6 seasons...but unlike other shows it has only 12-15 episodes in a season and season 6 had only 6 episodes. 

Veep just finished its 4th season.

Ok..I will try watching Arrow and Daredevil next. I have seen a lot of buzz about Arrow everywhere...Thanks!

The new season of The Big Bang Theory seems bland. You know they have reached a point where Sheldon's character is stagnant...he is doing the same things...his relationship with Amy has taken a turn this season...which leads to some sad drama...there are fewer laughs. Leonard and Penny's story is not getting a good treatment. It is still funny...but not as hilarious as the previous seasons.

I liked Season 4, 5, 6...after all the women characters were introduced...they had a lot of things to play around with. πŸ˜† Season 3 had some AWESOME episodes...some of the best.
😊

Who doesn't love Sheldon?πŸ˜† I also like Penny..and Amy's crazy character..Bernadette and her lashing out at Howard...and Raj is funny too. Actually all characters are nice and have their own place...my least favorite would be Howard. πŸ˜³

GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Oh that reminds me...I didn't watch the last season of Dexter! πŸ˜² Thanks!πŸ˜†

Yes, I have watched Monk. It was a nice series..😊

White Collar has finished...it had 6 seasons...but unlike other shows it has only 12-15 episodes in a season and season 6 had only 6 episodes. 

Veep just finished its 4th season.

Ok..I will try watching Arrow and Daredevil next. I have seen a lot of buzz about Arrow everywhere...Thanks!

The new season of The Big Bang Theory seems bland. You know they have reached a point where Sheldon's character is stagnant...he is doing the same things...his relationship with Amy has taken a turn this season...which leads to some sad drama...there are fewer laughs. Leonard and Penny's story is not getting a good treatment. It is still funny...but not as hilarious as the previous seasons.

I liked Season 4, 5, 6...after all the women characters were introduced...they had a lot of things to play around with. πŸ˜† Season 3 had some AWESOME episodes...some of the best.
😊

Who doesn't love Sheldon?πŸ˜† I also like Penny..and Amy's crazy character..Bernadette and her lashing out at Howard...and Raj is funny too. Actually all characters are nice and have their own place...my least favorite would be Howard. πŸ˜³

i didn't like last season of Dexter especially last episode πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...i felt betrayed and as if the makers were breaking my heart seeing how it came up .
why does most series have best first seasons i can never understand this πŸ˜•..waise i m currently watching Agents of Shields πŸ˜³...In case u feel ki i am a big Marvel fan let me say u blame it on my brother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...my internet was gone n i was bored so he shared with me his collections n so i came up with Agents of Shield, Arrow, Daredevil and The Flash πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
after hearing from u i m hoping ki The Big Bang Theory picks up soon later on kyunki bas abb wohi umeed baaki hai ...but m gonna watch it in a bulk and that means ek saath after i download all its episode all together,,,abb toh mujhe aise dekhna hi mazza aata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think Veep and White colors mein se i will start with Veep...since it has less seasonsπŸ˜‰...i think one of my friend has full complete season of The White Collar...will catch up with it after i get it...waise i was offered it before too but maine taldiya tha but i really wanna give it a try now since i have been hearing good stuffs about it πŸ˜ƒ
talking about White Collar..what a coincidence ki aaj hi i saw one episode of Agent of Shields where i saw one person who looked familiar tabh i couldn't figure it  but after u mentioning it  clicked ki he played a role in White Collar of the police officer πŸ˜²

Kwerky thumbnail

i didn't like last season of Dexter especially last episode πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...i felt betrayed and as if the makers were breaking my heart seeing how it came up .
why does most series have best first seasons i can never understand this πŸ˜•..waise i m currently watching Agents of Shields πŸ˜³...In case u feel ki i am a big Marvel fan let me say u blame it on my brother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...my internet was gone n i was bored so he shared with me his collections n so i came up with Agents of Shield, Arrow, Daredevil and The Flash πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
after hearing from u i m hoping ki The Big Bang Theory picks up soon later on kyunki bas abb wohi umeed baaki hai ...but m gonna watch it in a bulk and that means ek saath after i download all its episode all together,,,abb toh mujhe aise dekhna hi mazza aata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think Veep and White colors mein se i will start with Veep...since it has less seasonsπŸ˜‰...i think one of my friend has full complete season of The White Collar...will catch up with it after i get it...waise i was offered it before too but maine taldiya tha but i really wanna give it a try now since i have been hearing good stuffs about it πŸ˜ƒ
talking about White Collar..what a coincidence ki aaj hi i saw one episode of Agent of Shields where i saw one person who looked familiar tabh i couldn't figure it  but after u mentioning it  clicked ki he played a role in White Collar of the police officer πŸ˜²

Firstly, it is great to have you back on this thread...GG. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Yeah, I did read reviews of Dexter's last season and they didn't sound very promising. But I guess I will still watch it to close the series. It was fantastic when it started.

@Big Bang: I watched the first 4 episodes just after they were aired...so each episode was a week apart. Like you, I too found that it is better to watch the entire season at one go. πŸ˜† So I skipped the last two and am waiting for the season to finish. 

Modern family's new season is still funny and has its comic elements intact.

Well, I am a big Marvel fan. πŸ˜† I l-o-o-v-e the Avengers series and other Marvel movies. πŸ˜³ I did see Agents of SHIELD was being telecast here...but never had the time to catch it. And loll...I can see your transition from comedies to superhero series happened because of your brother. My brother too introduced me to these and other series like Prison Break etc. πŸ˜†

Yes, I think Tim Dekay who plays the FBI Officer in White Collar has also appeared in a few episodes of Agents of SHIELD.

I keep hearing so much about Game of Thrones...but I don't think it is my cup of tea. πŸ€”

Aur Diwali ki kya preparations chal rahi hain? πŸ˜Š
Kwerky thumbnail
150 ho gaya! πŸ˜†πŸ₯³
GETGOIN thumbnail

150 ho gaya! πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

yeah 
dekho toh we have witnessed such a great landmark πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
bas ye hi ek gila hai ki Wisu missed it😭
after she returns we must ask her to give her CC ending speech na? πŸ˜†
GETGOIN thumbnail

Firstly, it is great to have you back on this thread...GG. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Yeah, I did read reviews of Dexter's last season and they didn't sound very promising. But I guess I will still watch it to close the series. It was fantastic when it started.

@Big Bang: I watched the first 4 episodes just after they were aired...so each episode was a week apart. Like you, I too found that it is better to watch the entire season at one go. πŸ˜† So I skipped the last two and am waiting for the season to finish. 

Modern family's new season is still funny and has its comic elements intact.

Well, I am a big Marvel fan. πŸ˜† I l-o-o-v-e the Avengers series and other Marvel movies. πŸ˜³ I did see Agents of SHIELD was being telecast here...but never had the time to catch it. And loll...I can see your transition from comedies to superhero series happened because of your brother. My brother too introduced me to these and other series like Prison Break etc. πŸ˜†

Yes, I think Tim Dekay who plays the FBI Officer in White Collar has also appeared in a few episodes of Agents of SHIELD.

I keep hearing so much about Game of Thrones...but I don't think it is my cup of tea. πŸ€”

Aur Diwali ki kya preparations chal rahi hain? πŸ˜Š

kwerks πŸ€—
yeah loved Dexter season 1 so much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...ek ek episode i must have seen like 4 times then πŸ˜­πŸ˜­..aur last episode ek ek episode dekhna bhi mushkil hogaya  mereko 
talking about Modern family and when i talked of Haley's boyfriend Wisu mentioned about Andy...tabh i didn't know ki woh kaun hai since i was at seasons he was not introduced πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but now i see him...Phil part 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waise do u know Wisu n i met on Andy AT? πŸ˜³...aah the memories i have of this Cat DP wali i tell u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...if it was then toh m sure she would have asked how do u know i m DP wali n not DP wala ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. .after meeting her i find boring going to AT's without her ...we even enjoyed at Soni AT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so much ki i was awarded Soni's Craziest Fan πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh God!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow ur choice n my brother's r kind of very similar πŸ˜²...he watches all kind of marvel things but says despite hearing of Games of Thrones he somehow feel it isn't for him πŸ€”.
i have not yet started with Diwali preparations except cleaning but yeah have to get it started soon...aaj hi shopping mein jaati but had a very bad leg cramps so took bed rest .
waise kwerky tum kya kar rahi ho this diwali? ya halloween mein busy ho? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i m sure u must have seen attacks n siggy fever in IF this time which are connected to Halloween? did u get any attacks? πŸ€”
Kwerky thumbnail

kwerks πŸ€—
yeah loved Dexter season 1 so much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...ek ek episode i must have seen like 4 times then πŸ˜­πŸ˜­..aur last episode ek ek episode dekhna bhi mushkil hogaya  mereko 
talking about Modern family and when i talked of Haley's boyfriend Wisu mentioned about Andy...tabh i didn't know ki woh kaun hai since i was at seasons he was not introduced πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but now i see him...Phil part 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waise do u know Wisu n i met on Andy AT? πŸ˜³...aah the memories i have of this Cat DP wali i tell u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...if it was then toh m sure she would have asked how do u know i m DP wali n not DP wala ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. .after meeting her i find boring going to AT's without her ...we even enjoyed at Soni AT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so much ki i was awarded Soni's Craziest Fan πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh God!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow ur choice n my brother's r kind of very similar πŸ˜²...he watches all kind of marvel things but says despite hearing of Games of Thrones he somehow feel it isn't for him πŸ€”.
i have not yet started with Diwali preparations except cleaning but yeah have to get it started soon...aaj hi shopping mein jaati but had a very bad leg cramps so took bed rest .
waise kwerky tum kya kar rahi ho this diwali? ya halloween mein busy ho? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i m sure u must have seen attacks n siggy fever in IF this time which are connected to Halloween? did u get any attacks? πŸ€”

Achcha...you guys met on Andy's AT? No, I didn't know that. We bumped into each other on Gauhar maatey's Fakebook thread but it wasn't until last year that we really hit it off. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

Haan..I saw you guys last year on Soni's AT. πŸ˜† You seemed to be having a lot of fun there. Whaaat...you were voted Soni's craziest fan? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh...how are your leg cramps now? Felling better?

Nothing much on Diwali, GG. I already have the diyas and lights...cleaning is done...will just make a rangoli on Diwali day. πŸ˜Š 

Nahi, I didn't see any Halloween attacks on IF. Woh kya hota hai? πŸ˜²

Speaking of Andy, I saw him on "I Can Do That" last week. Have you seen the show? The performances and talent showcased on it is mind-blowing! What marvelous acts! And some of these celebrities seriously put in a lot of effort to match the experts.
Kwerky thumbnail

yeah 
dekho toh we have witnessed such a great landmark πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
bas ye hi ek gila hai ki Wisu missed it😭
after she returns we must ask her to give her CC ending speech na? πŸ˜†

Haan..missing Wisu here. πŸ˜”

Yes, she SHOULD give the CC ending speech in shuddhh Hindi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GETGOIN thumbnail

Achcha...you guys met on Andy's AT? No, I didn't know that. We bumped into each other on Gauhar maatey's Fakebook thread but it wasn't until last year that we really hit it off. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

Haan..I saw you guys last year on Soni's AT. πŸ˜† You seemed to be having a lot of fun there. Whaaat...you were voted Soni's craziest fan? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh...how are your leg cramps now? Felling better?

Nothing much on Diwali, GG. I already have the diyas and lights...cleaning is done...will just make a rangoli on Diwali day. πŸ˜Š 

Nahi, I didn't see any Halloween attacks on IF. Woh kya hota hai? πŸ˜²

Speaking of Andy, I saw him on "I Can Do That" last week. Have you seen the show? The performances and talent showcased on it is mind-blowing! What marvelous acts! And some of these celebrities seriously put in a lot of effort to match the experts.

ya i remember u alexy from fakebook too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
during season 8 i saw this ID named "Alexstar" n thought it was u but u got back with ur signature which i feel ki abb tak nahi badla πŸ˜‰
ya Soni AT was so fun ...the only thing i enjoyed in season 8, the blockbuster season πŸ€’.
ya m feeling better now...n will start my shopping soon too...yes uss din rangoli ki design bhi churaana hai mujhe from googleπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
n abt Halloween attacks there were some people who quoted u in ur posts saying attack 1 till 3 or just once n ask u to go to some thread n say u r attacked and also keep thir siggy.it was like a competition thing to see which thread got maximum participant i guess...this reminds me i have to take the siggy off...will do it tomorrow.
Andy will be in today's episode of BB too...he seems to be most active from season 7 nai? in terms of TV shows...i wonder where is Murkh Kundali the sexiest Asian Man? πŸ˜†...except his twitter rant i see him nowhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...u saw his n Amisha Patel twitter battle?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kiddish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
got any reviews about "2 broke girls" ? i recently got recommended to it πŸ€”