Originally posted by: Kwerky

Haan..missing Wisu here. 😔

Yes, she SHOULD give the CC ending speech in shuddhh Hindi. 😆😆

satya vachan Kwerky 😆😆😆
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

Andy will be in today's episode of BB too...he seems to be most active from season 7 nai? in terms of TV shows...i wonder where is Murkh Kundali the sexiest Asian Man? 😆...except his twitter rant i see him nowhere 😆😆...u saw his n Amisha Patel twitter battle?😆😆😆...kiddish 😆😆😆
got any reviews about "2 broke girls" ? i recently got recommended to it 🤔

Yes, Andy and Gauhar are the most visible contestants today from that season...the show boosted their career.

I saw moorkh-kundali's twitter spat too. 😆 Every time I think that I have seen it all...it just gets worse. 😆 I still remember when that pandit ji was in the house and he was speaking about Kushal and his profession...Gauhar chimed in saying - "he is a superstar." 😆😆 kahaan hai woh aur kahaan hai woh last year ka "most popular BB contestant ever"..with 12 films and documentaries before even the show ended.  😆

No, I don't have any reviews about "2 broke Girls". Sorry. 😳

Ok...I see the Halloween siggy...and understand what it is now. 😊
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes, Andy and Gauhar are the most visible contestants today from that season...the show boosted their career.

I saw moorkh-kundali's twitter spat too. 😆 Every time I think that I have seen it all...it just gets worse. 😆 I still remember when that pandit ji was in the house and he was speaking about Kushal and his profession...Gauhar chimed in saying - "he is a superstar." 😆😆 kahaan hai woh aur kahaan hai woh last year ka "most popular BB contestant ever"..with 12 films and documentaries before even the show ended.  😆

No, I don't have any reviews about "2 broke Girls". Sorry. 😳

Ok...I see the Halloween siggy...and understand what it is now. 😊

where is Gauhar visible? 😕
i hardly see her anywhere...was she in some other show?😕  the last i saw of her was in KKK ...n yeah m not counting award show 😆😆😆...likhke lelo ur two Gautankis r gonna spend much of their time naachte naachte award shows pe 😆😆😆...n u r right panditji ki bhawishyawaani was so good 😃...but he was wrong abt Pritam...he had baby boy contrary to what he predicted...but yeah his bhavisyawaani of footage artist might just come true 😆😆😆...waise he had predicted Andy will get married to a girl 🤔...this one is very tricky...agar ye hojaye tabh panditji ko maanlungi ...i forgot kya kya prediction kiya tha rest 
ya missing Wisu very much 😭😭😭...let's wish her here too 😳...i'm sure woh idhar aate hai she will go through the threads...kya bolti ho? 🤔

Kwerky thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

where is Gauhar visible? 😕
i hardly see her anywhere...was she in some other show?😕  the last i saw of her was in KKK ...n yeah m not counting award show 😆😆😆...likhke lelo ur two Gautankis r gonna spend much of their time naachte naachte award shows pe 😆😆😆...n u r right panditji ki bhawishyawaani was so good 😃...but he was wrong abt Pritam...he had baby boy contrary to what he predicted...but yeah his bhavisyawaani of footage artist might just come true 😆😆😆...waise he had predicted Andy will get married to a girl 🤔...this one is very tricky...agar ye hojaye tabh panditji ko maanlungi ...i forgot kya kya prediction kiya tha rest 
ya missing Wisu very much 😭😭😭...let's wish her here too 😳...i'm sure woh idhar aate hai she will go through the threads...kya bolti ho? 🤔

Gauhar has hosted a few reality shows and also participated in some after her BB stint. She is also on "I Can Do That" with Andy... complete with her super-super-competitive streak. 😆😆 I don't know about award shows...

No idea where the other gautanki is ..haven't seen him...don't wish to. 😆

Yeah, let's wish Wisu here. I think she would see the thread once she gets back.😊

GETGOIN thumbnail

Gauhar has hosted a few reality shows and also participated in some after her BB stint. She is also on "I Can Do That" with Andy... complete with her super-super-competitive streak. 😆😆 I don't know about award shows...

No idea where the other gautanki is ..haven't seen him...don't wish to. 😆

Yeah, let's wish Wisu here. I think she would see the thread once she gets back.😊

oh ok...so Guhar n Andy r back to being best friends? 😆😆😆
imagine agar inki jodi hi panditji predict karr rahe thein toh murkh kundali ka haal kya hoga? 😆😆😆
dusra gautaki ka 100 flim offers ka kya hua? 😲 
aur kwerky stop saying u don't want to see him ok 😡😡😡
bechara woh akela hai 😭😭😭
uska toh flimon ka sahara bhi nahi 😭😭😭...shayad jald serials mein aayega phir tum dekhlogi ..or should i say nahi dekhlogi since u don't watch serials 😆😆😆
@ Birthday.. 👍🏼
Kwerky thumbnail
Birthday Cake

Happy Birthday, dear Wisu!😊🤗

smiley

Kwerky thumbnail

Happy birthday to the wonderful, wise, witty Wisu! 🤗🤗🤗

Have a wonderful day. And I wish for you that all your dreams come true, just the way you imagined it, or even better. Birthday

smiley
Happy Birthday
Kwerky thumbnail
FlowerFlowerFlowerFlowerFlowerFlowerFlower

smiley

smiley smiley 
GETGOIN thumbnail