Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I am just teasing you. πŸ˜† 

But TBH all the men are same. If they get married it's only to have a so called family (children). They don't need two seconds before looking at someone else. πŸ˜•
So if anyday you will get married then there will be only your wife no one else? πŸ˜²

I feel bad for his wife. I don't know how she accepts it. 

Though its not related to BB, but I beg to disagree... Ive met some really nice guys in my life! They respect women a lot and want that one special person in their life for whom they would shower everything! And one such person is in my life... And with experience, I do know that ppl like him dont look at other woman bcoz the ones they love is always in their eyes😳
In your defense he is a gem of a person hence you both need to hold onto each other dearly, but its also true that there are few and far between such people. Even my own close friends have changed over the years. They had all sorts of modern education and were very open minded. Some fell in love with their university girlfriends and married. However now everything has changed. I often see their wives having a lot of guilt and remorse in their eyes. It only further puts me off because I do not wish to become like them.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Sadly it does only boost the typical stereotype and on some occasions rightly so. Im a guy but I wont lie that sometimes men live in a warped life with dual standards. They will have certain expectations from their housewives and their boundaries but they will be the polar opposite when it comes to them. Pritam is another classic example. Almost as similar to Rahul who is still expecting his ex wife to wash his dirty underwear. The joys of self entitlement...

The only reason I don't want any man in my life. No matter how beautiful is the partner and how much she is satisfying them, they always need changes. πŸ˜†

Haha and she asked him to do the same. I hope she didn't wash them though. πŸ˜•
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I liked the Pritham who stood against people and stuck up for GG in his hour of need. 
Later we got to see a selfish side to him and he started escaping to the other end of the field - from the garden to the bedroom. I lost hope with him then itself. 

I found it odd on the show he never mentioned his wife and kid until they came into the scene as part of the App task. 

Tanna is a safe bet - where the guys can try and create angle with her to lure the audience yet they know they are playing on safe grounds bec she will not be charmed. Show over - game over. 
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBoss

In your defense he is a gem of a person hence you both need to hold onto each other dearly, but its also true that there are few and far between such people. Even my own close friends have changed over the years. They had all sorts of modern education and were very open minded. Some fell in love with their university girlfriends and married. However now everything has changed. I often see their wives having a lot of guilt and remorse in their eyes. It only further puts me off because I do not wish to become like them.

Yes... hes a gem of a person😳
As for university gfs n all...well we are only 18 wen we enter college... usually we get into a relationship without even understanding the meaning of love! Most ppl make mistakes then! But i dont know, I even have many frns who are really loyal types... maybe ppl change with tym... i dont know n cant say wat will happen in future! 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rits08

Though its not related to BB, but I beg to disagree... Ive met some really nice guys in my life! They respect women a lot and want that one special person in their life for whom they would shower everything! And one such person is in my life... And with experience, I do know that ppl like him dont look at other woman bcoz the ones they love is always in their eyes😳

I have known only one man like this. My bad luck we weren't meant to be together. Now I wish if only men were like him. πŸ˜•
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what pritam did was harmless flirting with no bad intention i would give the benefit of doubt to him there
what i really disliked about him was his decision as a sanchalak 
that really dissapointed me 
Edited by ayaan786 - 9 years ago
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The only men who had some code of being a gentleman were Arya Babbar and Praneet Bhatt, both of whom may not have been my favorites for other reasons, but they were truly classy in their behavior and words with women, and showed us what gentlemen look like. too bad, they both are out of this game at this point. 

"I was in a relationship with Minissha Lamba. We got close to each other while shooting for a movie..."
- Arya Babbar.

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I have known only one man like this. My bad luck we weren't meant to be together. Now I wish if only men were like him. πŸ˜•

You aren't the only one. Even I woke up one day realising that I have lost a diamond because I was too busy collecting stones hence never take somebody for granted and hold them close to your heart.  
Pritam could have given Gauti tough fight but his issue is he take wrong stand, wrong judgement and wrong influence. And when everything seems right he comes with his own blunder