Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I haven't been commenting on the last few updates but I'm reading them I promise. πŸ˜›
I've just been a bit busy getting everything ready for next week...holidays are winding down and a grueling spring semester is starting 😭.
But I couldn't resist after I read this last one. I love how Vandu and Sam are getting together to get R&B and II together! It's just adorable! Sam seems like such a sweet person and it's crazy how she connects so well with Vandu. I seem to be forgetting, but I don't think they have actually met yet right? Just talked on the phone?

Btw, I have to commend you for the amazing way you wrote the earlier part as well, the one where II met R&B at the temple on his mother's death anniversary. There was nothing cliched about it. They opened up to each other so much in that part. She was putting the overflow of food from her plate onto his...how much more hubby-wifey can it get?!? And he showed her the pics from his travels 

I think I saw someone mention this in an earlier comment, but they do seem to be moving through courtship rituals backwards. πŸ˜† 
I'm loving it though! β€οΈ

Sorry in advance if I'm unable to comment regularly for the next few weeks, but I'll be reading for sure. 

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OKay... caught up again!

OMG !  Things are really picking up the pace now... Acca and Sam are gonna make things happen!  I think between the two of them they can piece together the whole story..

Love the way you explained II' reevaluation of him and her reluctance still because of her  doubts about M...

Loved  that both sets of siblings have a admiration society for the other partner and each think the other  is 'out of their league'

Really appreciated R&B last appearance and the way he shared his loss with her... very touching and very realistic...

You have a way with words Nisha and this story is seriously addictive. 

I can't wait to see what's next!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
akka power zindabad!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ of course they know their siblings best you know as a sibling you are always trying to match your brother or sister with someone you like.. so these two going after R&B and II is so natural..
no R&B this update so does that mean we will get one in the next 😳.. totally no pressure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just read the Letting go update. Moved to tears. Can't read further cause I need to just let the beautiful emotions marinate for a while.

SWAMPED with work, Nisha - I start Wednesday, so neck deep in paperwork.

I'll be around when I can be. 

Thank you so much for this beautiful story.

Love,
P
Nazz_naz thumbnail
Wow... sooo nyssh sistersss... vandita I jus love her for what she's doing... πŸ‘
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Love... Love... Love it,  I am totally loving the sisters consipracy πŸ˜‰. We love our elder annoying sisters.πŸ˜› 
Previous update was one of the best , it was stupendous, It reflected R& B emotions. They were at the temple at the same time. They are meant to be together... It's a sign. I will write a better comment tomm, tired after the long weekend... 

PS: Loved that u mentioned your 7 year old naughtiness. I have two 4 & 6. I am at pre wedding weight as I am always chasing them. Kam je Bacche bade hogaye???
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Scheming akkas !  I can see II being bought in by akka... but R&B - naah... hard to imagine that. He will do his own stuff I guessπŸ˜‰. A a lot of excitement pumped into this chapter.  

And akka wondering what to do with Sree πŸ˜†...someone has to I guess what with II  in her dreamland. Will Sree bump into the duo ever or will it be R&B or neither... I can't help but imagine R&B staking claim his way πŸ˜³

Thanks for another wonderful chapter

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayieee.. Such a gushy giggly start to my morning!!!! Sisters plotting and becoming friends is such a cuteee thing!!!!! I loved how akka was teasing her... Hahhaahha... I just hope these sisters are successful in whatever they plan and execute..
KICK OUT SREE... Thats what akka has to do
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

I haven't been commenting on the last few updates but I'm reading them I promise. πŸ˜›

I've just been a bit busy getting everything ready for next week...holidays are winding down and a grueling spring semester is starting 😭.
But I couldn't resist after I read this last one. I love how Vandu and Sam are getting together to get R&B and II together! It's just adorable! Sam seems like such a sweet person and it's crazy how she connects so well with Vandu. I seem to be forgetting, but I don't think they have actually met yet right? Just talked on the phone?

Btw, I have to commend you for the amazing way you wrote the earlier part as well, the one where II met R&B at the temple on his mother's death anniversary. There was nothing cliched about it. They opened up to each other so much in that part. She was putting the overflow of food from her plate onto his...how much more hubby-wifey can it get?!? And he showed her the pics from his travels 

I think I saw someone mention this in an earlier comment, but they do seem to be moving through courtship rituals backwards. πŸ˜† 
I'm loving it though! β€οΈ

Sorry in advance if I'm unable to comment regularly for the next few weeks, but I'll be reading for sure. 

While I PROHIBIT people from having ANY life outside of my Symphony😳

I will relent on the conditions that you will spend every free moment in looking for an R&BπŸ˜ƒ

Good Luck and DO WELL

I LOOK FORWARD TO WHENEVER YOU CAN WRITE

Coz I am like R&B EXTREMELY possessive about the ones I love😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Payal-

Just read the Letting go update. Moved to tears. Can't read further cause I need to just let the beautiful emotions marinate for a while.

SWAMPED with work, Nisha - I start Wednesday, so neck deep in paperwork.

I'll be around when I can be. 

Thank you so much for this beautiful story.

Love,
P

Payal,
I will not say I am thrilled to lose the most JUICY ANALYSIS writer😭

I WANT YOU ONLINE WHENEVER YOU CAN COME BY, not only ME I bet the other 40 odd desperately wait for your analysis as well

I am want you to peek in whenever you can and tell us whats going on...

Good luck being a healer, Doc!!!
If your analysis is anything to go by, you will do TREMENDOUSLY WELLπŸ‘
I am going to wait and crave for your analysis even if it takes two months to write
There!
I said itπŸ˜ƒ

It elevates my story to a WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVELπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GodspeedπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago