Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.. rice bin n dish washer Nisha?????? Rofl..
Okay.. I have 4of my good buddies on twitter who are fans of ur updates.. They are all addicts like me.. I wanted u to know 😃 .We only talk of RB...and drol over him d whole day on twityer via dms.. Lol
One of them wants to know if u r on twitter cause she wants to send hugs n kisses 😆 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Oh! Don't even go there😆

I am going to have SO MUCH FUN when they get married😈

SAY WE Nisha!!!! We are gonna have so much fun!!!! We will love each n every thing abt them them 😃
Ashu25 thumbnail
Oh..I totally forgot!!! Thank u Nisha for RB's LAUGH OUT LOUD moment in one of the previous updates!!! U remember all our wishes!!! And also the romantic encounters..
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh! Don't even go there😆

eagerly waiting for that.. bt for now only want there encounters.. .. romantic and passionate..finding about each other ...no marriage now.. only there meetings, II's self talk and there encounter and the family fun and I wanted.. and then after reading it I wil b on cloud nine 😉

any new update is coming???Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
I dont thin u will update us anytime soon.. M off to bed.. See u all tom!! Good night
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Oh! Don't even go there😆

Yesss!!! For a moment I was worried ki u myt stop  once they get married coz u once said ki this is cming to an end😭. BUT now i am hell bent happy coz according to me the real roller coaster will start wen they get tied in malai mandir☺️ 
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey GC

I dont own IF or the YHM Forum, feel free to post wherever whenever😃
NO R&B's mother is not a South Indian... That temple is actually situated in the POSHEST area of Delhi and Ive seen many wealthy Punjabis visit frequently in their BMWs and S Class Mercs
They are seen gushing about HOW religious the environment is, and how authentic the chanting of vedas and mantras are by South Indian priests👏
South Indian chants have a very ethereal quality to it... loud, resonating... you shut your eyes and you get transported to a different world👏

Especially a prayer for Shiva called Rudram.👏... I decided to make Savita Bhalla one of those wealthy Punjabi women Ive seen there at the temple
Thank you for loving every one in the family... I kept them as real as I could

Shravu is my 7 year old basically... HE WILL NOT SIT STILL... I have actually tied him up when he was a toddler, he dragged the dining table chair and went anyway... I have pictures of him in my rice bin in the pantry, inside my dishwasher... hes a terror... I have to drink one entire bottle of Horlicks everyday with keep up with him😭

😆😆 Accha toh shravu is s inspired by your little munchkin... Ha ha ha I can relate with you as well...  Meri choti bhi totally terrible hain... Uska terrible two is still going on... And I can't even complain... My friends say she is so adorable n cute... Koi mujhe pooches meri haalat... Anyways it's funny for everybody else other than me...
I don't know much about delhi never been there... U m from aamchi mumbai... But I think all South Indian temples outside south india have still maintained the original essence of the south...  Would love to visit srinegri temple if I visit delhi in future...

swatib.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for your update nisha...😊😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rottenness of the Rascal☺️😈

Part 92

The happiest Saturday for II, Amma made a grand lunch and invited Akkas' entire family over... Shravu and her went to City Walk Mall in Saket at Noon and hung out for a couple hours, she bought him new shoes and clothes... he now officially had three pairs of Nike & Reebok, Converse😆

Athim and Akka pampered him too, but could not to the extent of II, together they brought home less than II, they spent Rs, 10,000 a month on his school alone... they couldn't buy him a Rs 5,000 gift every month😭

II made over Rs. 2 lakhs gross per month , she was able to bring home around Rs.1.2 lakhs per month... Amma Appa didn't bother to ask her what she did with her money or how she invested it,👏 she took loans for Georgia Tech MS and paid out of savings, strictly refusing help from Appa..👏.she still had some loans... but she was not doing badly at all...
Her car installment was being paid by her , she wanted to gift a car to Amma, but Amma suspecting her plan was not telling her what kind she would like...
II might actually make the choice and drive it home one of these days...👏

She EASILY spent over Rs.5 OR 10,000 on Shravu each month...
ANYTHING HE ASKED for she would buy it without a second thought😳👏

"Hey Ma THATS WHAT CHITHIS ARE FOR" she would say... and would fight like nobody's business👏
Amma and Akka had learnt to stay away from her😲😆

Akka was sick and weak, she ate any hardly😳😭
The appointment was on Tuesday with her fave OB GYN... the neighborhood Doc had confirmed everything on Saturday morning...😳

Akka was thrilled... she had wanted two or three kids, she knew they couldn't even afford two but yet hoped...😭
"I took such good care of u when u were sick" Akka muttered, as II and Shravu unwrapped the new game they bought earlier in the day...😃
Amma Appa had retired for a nap after lunch
Her in laws had left with Bala,
"I was only tired and had a little fever, onna madiri ille, not like U NINE MONTHS" II shook her head😉

"Ayyo Paavi... U WERE SO SICK, u were delirious... u threw ur sheets out and blanket and the heater" Akka said smiling watching her sister and son set up the game on the window divan...😳
Shravu was just playing his new game on DS... not unwrapping... the beep beep beep beeep sounded out loud...along with the ping ping pings each time he killed someone...😆

Lazy Saturday afternoon... the house was quiet😊

"I did not do that" II said blushing😳
"Oh really, iru Amma koopadren, let me call her, I wish she took pictures" Akka lamented
😉
"WHY would I throw the sheets out?" II said smugly☺️

"WHO KNOWS KAUN AATA HAI YAHA Appa Appa to bechaare ghar par hotey nahi, kya karti hai is bistar mein" Akka asked☺️
II threw a tube like cushion.."Ennai enna avlav despo nenacheya? Did u think I am such loser?" II asked blushing☺️

"If not why are u blushing madam?" Akka asked😉
"II turned the other way showing her back to Akka

"Seri ada vidu... tell me how is work" Akka smiled😃
"Work is good, I "virtually" barged into Mr Bansal's office and made a proposal for speeding up Excelsior, he was impressed and we are doing it" she laughed👏

"What did ur Rakshasan say?" Akka asked carefully😉

Noticed II went still for a few minutes..."About what?' she asked cautiously
"Arey I was told who tera khoon choosta hai and all" Akka offered😉😃

"Haan... ya... he... oh ya... I mean" II stuttered..😳

Ek second meri taraf dekh" Akka ordered😳

"No, not yet, I am reading the instructions said " II😳

AYYO WHY SHOULD I LOOK AT HER NOW? SHE BETTER NOT GET UP AND COME BY
"Meri baat sun na, idhar aa, yeh blanket sahi se laga de" Akka pleaded😉

"PO DA Shravu, Amma is calling" Ii begged😭

"NO CHITHI, I JUST GOT 4 POKEMONS"

II composed herself and stood up... her hair in beautiful disarray after the Sat wash... she was never self conscious... she dressed how ever she pleased, bohemian... wore tees with salwars, her earrings silver and bangles gold...😃😳

She walked by pretending to read

"Hmmm sollu" she said
Akka held herw rist

"baith idhar" whispered😃
II looked at her... nervous "ennachu ma?"😲

"NOT ME, so tell me... all is well at work?"😃
"I JUST TOLD U.. so it was not the blanket... where are u headed?" angry😡
"Nowhere kanna I am sick and laying here, kidhar jaaoongi da" Akka acted weak and frail😉

II punched her, "Idellam Athim kitta pannu, after u get this one out" rubbing her belly.."he will begin number three"😆

Akka laughed heartily😆

"Do u guys still fight?' Akka asked😳

there was no way to hide her reaction... "mmm... mmm oh neraya LOTS"😡

"ON WHAT TOPIC?" Akka asked😕

If u are not sleepy I can set up my laptop and show u the most recent 7 faults email" II began theatrically😡

"chhhee po di I was wanting to know about "other" fights" she winked😉

"OTHER FIGHTS? OTHER FIGHTS?" II huffed... "Other fights? WHY WOULD WE HAVE OTHER FIGHTS?" She was as red as her mickey mouse Disney tee☺️

"yeh baat bhi hai..." Akka was satisfied with what she saw😉

"ab main jaaoon?"😭

"Han haan ja kanna.. Sam was saying she wondered if she should start looking for a girl for him" Akka injected softly😃👏

II ACTUALLY STOPPED
AND THEN WALKED
To the divan... "Oh" she could manage... just an "oh?"😭

"I bet she would have to be tall like him" Akka said😉

"And a bum..." II said😭

"And read through the night, apparently he leaves the light on and reads all night long" Akka said😳

II looked out the window visualizing that scene
 Careless, preoccupied, curling that one lock on his head, or curling many through the night, just drinking 10s of bottles of water...
turning off the lights and sleeping at dawn😳

"Vera enna sonna What else? II fished softly😳

"Vera? hmmm... vera... pehle yeh bol dushman ki khabar dene ke liye MUJHE kya degi?😉
Akka demanded

"A Manish Malhotra saree?" II offered, still looking out the window, holding her breath, biting her lower lip..😳

"oooh, ITNI DESPERATION FOR DIRT ON THE DUDE?" akka asked "or should I say rottenness of the rascal?" Akka used shitty poetry😆

"seri vendaam sollade don't say it then" II shrugged carelessly ermmm acted like it...😭😡

"Oh ofcourse I want that saree...I will tell you" Akka winked... "Sam ne kaha, kal nahi...exactly but in previous convos... when ever she mentioned him... banda bahut possessive hai, usko ghar ka khaana zyaada pasand hai... balcony mein khada rehna pasand hai... HE DOESNT TALK MUCH to ANYONE" "Bus family se baat karta hai..."😳

"I know" II blurted😳

"U say he is a Rakshasan how can any body that doesn't talk FIGHT SO MUCH?"😳😉

AYYYO LOGIC... LOGIC
THE IYER LOGIC...

"Ennoda neraya sanda poduvan, he fights with me, argues... argue pannuvan.. he mocks me, tricks me and teases me" II said unawares😳

"APDIYA? " Akka asked in mock shock...😲

II realized her blurt and capped it...

"Teases you na? detail kudu, gimme details" Akka prodded with a serious face😆

"teases me na... providing Webster definitions for simple things, explaining WHAT Google does... asking me to teach very basic things (like shaving)  send me books if I say I dont know something...II ranted😭

"BOOKS? WHAT BOOKS DID HE SEND?"😲

"Ayyo I was just saying na... he sent me none" II lied comfortably😳

"Must be so thorough no" Akka said smirking😉

"WHO SIDE ARE U ON Akka?" Ii asked agitated😡

"Who ever buys me the most things" Akka said coolly😃

Akka had called Sam when II was not around in the morning, Appa and Amma were busy talking to her in laws

She gave Sam the good news,
"OMG OMG, we'' again have two kids one year apart... THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS, Tanmay wants another one.. we should plan the third" Sam giggled👏

"I am so sick right now, mujhe to abhi se dar lag raha hai" Akka complained😭

"Ull be fine... can I come see u?" she asked😳

"Oh am at Ammas for lunch today"

"IS ISHITA THERE? Sam asked longingly😳

"Nahi kyon?" Akka asked

"Ummm... bus yoon hi, I just want to hear her voice or see her... so gorgeous" Sam gushed😳

"speaking of ISHITA, I think its a FABULOUS idea Sam" Akka whispered

Sam screeched for three minutes or more...

"OMG... OMG... REALLY? I was hoping u will agree, I know u guys are way out of league, Iyer and vegetarians and so educated"😳😆

Vandu smiled... "HOW GRACIOUS ARE U SAM? U SAY EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND NOT POINT TO ONE THING U DO"👏

WOWWW!!!👏
Akka was not giving a MOMENT'S thought about the fact that II said he had no education... and he was a vagabond... and ofcourse II didn't share anything about M😭

"We are just regular people Sam" Vandu said embarrassed

"Hey aap se ek request hai" Vandu said

"Don't say aap no... we might become sister in laws" Sam giggled😳

"OK Sam... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I AM GOING TO APPROACH THIS THROUGH the 20 times a day throwing up" Vandu feared😭

"Arey I will help you" "I WILL" "Do u know if Ishita ever talks about him?" Sam asked😳

"I think dono ki banti nahi bilkul. Bahut pareshaan rehti hai woh" Vandu said giggling😆

"He torments her I think. "Pata nahi kya kehta hai ya kya karta hai, she always looked rattled" Sam said softly.☺️

"Does he talk about her? Vandu asked

"Arey ek din she came to return some money she owed him, mujhe laga dono mein ladai honey waali hai, I left the scene...  she looks SO NERVOUS when he is around her... I dont know what to make of it" Sam said excited🤣

"She came to return money?" Vandu asked😲

"Haan... she LOOKED SO PRETTY THAT NIGHT... I left them alone I didnt see her leave... mujhe lagta hai R&B ne usko kaafi pareshan kiya hoga before taking the money. He is a rascal" Sam said cheerfully🤣

"Lets make a deal Sam, lets do some sleuthing, tab tak please kisi ko mat kehna aap, mera matlab tum, main bhi nahi kahoongi... I am here today isko test karti hoon, wahan tum R&B ko observe karo, we'll meet some day, tum ghar aao for filter coffee?"👏😳

"I WOULD LOVE THAT" Sam gushed👏

Vandu hung up and wondered what to do with Sree.😃

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't STOP!!!!!😳
Kash meri bhi ek behen hoti Vandu jaise...😈

Going great ..love you for making our lives liveable with no YHM for this past month!